PDA

View Full Version : Roxy's baby

samantha nixon
12-09-2005, 18:46
hi
could someone please tell me whether in the end roxy kept her baby or whether she gave it to julie and someone cant remember his name as im sure she kept it but my sister thinks she gave it to the other people
thanks

CrazyLea
12-09-2005, 19:04
i think she kept it in the end didnt she... i really cant remember. keep watching the episodes on uktv gold and i think it will come up soon. cause shes already pregnant with the baby.

samantha nixon
12-09-2005, 19:06
she had the baby in it today and i think she kept it aswell

CrazyLea
12-09-2005, 19:07
aw cool. i always wanted her to keep it (first time round :p ) i miss roxy... why did she leave again?? if it was explained

samantha nixon
12-09-2005, 19:10
i think she left as she wanted to spend more time with nicole and obviously her new son if she kept him

CrazyLea
12-09-2005, 19:11
aww cool. how nice :p

Luna
12-09-2005, 19:32
The "parents" didn't want the baby after they found out he could have been brain damaged. So roxy ended up looking after him - she then decided to keep him and then the parents came back demanding their child. Im sure roxy kept him in the end and the father took her to court to get access because technically he was his baby too

Luna
12-09-2005, 19:33
i think she left as she wanted to spend more time with nicole and obviously her new son if she kept him

That was one of the reasons and the other was to train to look after children

samantha nixon
12-09-2005, 19:34
That was one of the reasons and the other was to train to look after children

yes i remember now thanks luna

CrazyLea
12-09-2005, 19:37
ahh yeah you refreshed my memory then. i remember the whole brain damage thing awell now.. cheers luna :D

Crazy Gal 88
12-09-2005, 20:38
o so she kept him? i thought she was going to but saw how much they wanted him and gave him up!

CrazyLea
12-09-2005, 21:13
that could be true actually. sounds like something roxy would od.. im really confused now i really cant remember what she did and i really want to know now lol

Luna
13-09-2005, 06:49
Just found this - She did give him up in the end

Roxy is later attacked by a patient she has befriended and when he starts to strangle her, she shouts out that she’s pregnant. In S18 E7, Roxy lets slip to Bex that she really is pregnant. In S18 E9, Roxy arrives at work in a brand-new car, saying she won it in a competition. Word spreads of her good fortune and she admits she actually bought it herself. In S18 E10, Bex sees Roxy rushing around and accidentally blurts out that she should be careful “in her condition”. Unfortunately, Tess overhears and guesses she is pregnant. Roxy is furious with Bex and the pair argue. In the heat of the moment, Bex tactlessly tells Luke the news too. In S18 E11, Roxy is forced to confess she is a surrogate mother when the father is admitted and everyone is aghast. After threatening to have an abortion, she decides she does not care what others think and will keep the child. In S18 E14, Roxy helps an injured robber and his girlfriend because she agrees with their principles, but when they offer her some of the money, she refuses to be bribed and shops them to the police. In S18 E16, Roxy’s baby kicks for the first time. In S18 E24, Claire accidentally tells Roxy about Nikki’s predicament. Nikki faces a difficult decision and decides to go ahead with a termination. She wants the girls to support her wholeheartedly and they agree. In S18 E26, Roxy is concerned that Jim should know about his unborn child before it is too late and takes it upon herself to tell him that Nikki is pregnant. In S18 E28, Nikki is furious when Jim tells her she's just running from one problem to another. She accuses Roxy of destroying Jim's life by telling him about the baby. And, feeling stalked by her child's surrogate parents, who are demanding she give up work, Roxy is defiant, arguing that it is a matter of principle and that she will remain independent. In S18 E29, Nikki is resolute that she wants nothing to do with Roxy and prepares to move out of the flat. Nikki's determination becomes redundant when Roxy goes into early labour. Roxy has been overdoing it at work and all grievances are forgotten when Nikki has to deliver Roxy's baby in the back of her car. Roxy battles not to get attached to the baby boy but worries when he is not breathing properly. In S18 E30, Roxy's baby is in hospital following his premature birth. The surrogate parents are alarmed when the baby has seizures and it is discovered that he has suffered a haemorrhage and may be disabled and epileptic. The surrogate parents blame Roxy, who feels responsible. The couple decide they do not want a disabled baby and leave him with Roxy, who is secretly glad. In S18 E31, Roxy is spending all her time at the hospital with baby William. Claire and Nikki are supportive, but looking after Nicole while Roxy is at the hospital is proving a strain. Roxy still cannot believe the surrogate parents' attitude and lack of contact, but is adamant that she will provide for William. In S18 E32, Roxy says a final goodbye to her baby as the surrogate parents admit they want him, even with his disabilities. In S18 E33, Roxy is taken hostage by one of the prisoners. Her colleagues are able to rescue her. In S18 E34, Roxy is given a scare when Julie leaves her a message at reception. Fearing the worst, she rushes to see William, only to discover that he has come off the ventilator. Roxy is not in a forgiving mood and tells Julie not to call her again.

In S19 E2, Roxy is deeply affected by the case of two missing children and realises she needs to spend more time with her daughter, Nicole, so she decides to quit her job. On Roxy's last day in S19 E3, she tells everyone that she has decided to go and work with children, leaving Holby for good. One of her last patient's is Jocelyn, a woman who poisons a man who keeps burgling her house and drinking her milk.

$sTaCeY$
13-09-2005, 07:50
I think she kept the baby

$sTaCeY$
13-09-2005, 07:51
Just found this - She did give him up in the end

Roxy is later attacked by a patient she has befriended and when he starts to strangle her, she shouts out that she’s pregnant. In S18 E7, Roxy lets slip to Bex that she really is pregnant. In S18 E9, Roxy arrives at work in a brand-new car, saying she won it in a competition. Word spreads of her good fortune and she admits she actually bought it herself. In S18 E10, Bex sees Roxy rushing around and accidentally blurts out that she should be careful “in her condition”. Unfortunately, Tess overhears and guesses she is pregnant. Roxy is furious with Bex and the pair argue. In the heat of the moment, Bex tactlessly tells Luke the news too. In S18 E11, Roxy is forced to confess she is a surrogate mother when the father is admitted and everyone is aghast. After threatening to have an abortion, she decides she does not care what others think and will keep the child. In S18 E14, Roxy helps an injured robber and his girlfriend because she agrees with their principles, but when they offer her some of the money, she refuses to be bribed and shops them to the police. In S18 E16, Roxy’s baby kicks for the first time. In S18 E24, Claire accidentally tells Roxy about Nikki’s predicament. Nikki faces a difficult decision and decides to go ahead with a termination. She wants the girls to support her wholeheartedly and they agree. In S18 E26, Roxy is concerned that Jim should know about his unborn child before it is too late and takes it upon herself to tell him that Nikki is pregnant. In S18 E28, Nikki is furious when Jim tells her she's just running from one problem to another. She accuses Roxy of destroying Jim's life by telling him about the baby. And, feeling stalked by her child's surrogate parents, who are demanding she give up work, Roxy is defiant, arguing that it is a matter of principle and that she will remain independent. In S18 E29, Nikki is resolute that she wants nothing to do with Roxy and prepares to move out of the flat. Nikki's determination becomes redundant when Roxy goes into early labour. Roxy has been overdoing it at work and all grievances are forgotten when Nikki has to deliver Roxy's baby in the back of her car. Roxy battles not to get attached to the baby boy but worries when he is not breathing properly. In S18 E30, Roxy's baby is in hospital following his premature birth. The surrogate parents are alarmed when the baby has seizures and it is discovered that he has suffered a haemorrhage and may be disabled and epileptic. The surrogate parents blame Roxy, who feels responsible. The couple decide they do not want a disabled baby and leave him with Roxy, who is secretly glad. In S18 E31, Roxy is spending all her time at the hospital with baby William. Claire and Nikki are supportive, but looking after Nicole while Roxy is at the hospital is proving a strain. Roxy still cannot believe the surrogate parents' attitude and lack of contact, but is adamant that she will provide for William. In S18 E32, Roxy says a final goodbye to her baby as the surrogate parents admit they want him, even with his disabilities. In S18 E33, Roxy is taken hostage by one of the prisoners. Her colleagues are able to rescue her. In S18 E34, Roxy is given a scare when Julie leaves her a message at reception. Fearing the worst, she rushes to see William, only to discover that he has come off the ventilator. Roxy is not in a forgiving mood and tells Julie not to call her again.

In S19 E2, Roxy is deeply affected by the case of two missing children and realises she needs to spend more time with her daughter, Nicole, so she decides to quit her job. On Roxy's last day in S19 E3, she tells everyone that she has decided to go and work with children, leaving Holby for good. One of her last patient's is Jocelyn, a woman who poisons a man who keeps burgling her house and drinking her milk.

so she did give him up

Luna
13-09-2005, 08:02
Yup looks like it

willow
13-09-2005, 13:15
she did give him up i remember it, keep watching on uktv gold and it will all be revealed!!!

samantha nixon
13-09-2005, 16:39
oh i really thought she kept him oh well

i_luv_dennis
15-10-2005, 08:07
no she gave it away