PDA

View Full Version : Old Faces Found!!!!

Layne
14-04-2005, 20:28
Well wasn't that good!!!
Finally we see Chrissie *everyone cheers* in her pub!!!
Please tell me have i missed something, has chrissie actually given Sam half the pub? :searchme:
I've not missed one episode since like before christmas but i have seemed to miss Chrissie giving it to Sam!!!
They didn't actually show it did they, so is eveything signed and sealed????
And why was sam nice to chrissie tonight i thought they hated each other!

Right well we seem to have located Chrissie and we've seen Jake ( even though he seems to have disapeared again!) Now all we need is them TOGETHER!!!!!!!! :love:

Luv ya all
Layne
x x x

Princess
14-04-2005, 20:30
EE was rubbish tonight. They should stop focusing on people that nobody likes (ie Tina) and start concentrating on people that the fans really like (ie Chrissie and Jake!)

Layne
14-04-2005, 20:35
EE was rubbish tonight. They should stop focusing on people that nobody likes (ie Tina) and start concentrating on people that the fans really like (ie Chrissie and Jake!)
EXCALTLY!!!!!!!
EE just don't get it! No wonder there ratings are dropping!

Princess
14-04-2005, 20:36
If they don't start listening to the fans they're going to loose them all

Rach33
14-04-2005, 22:13
Trust me they will start losing them left right and centre no offence to Letitia Dean and the very very gorgeous Nigel Harman but them coming back will not make up for the fact that they are axing Jake and Danny

Siobhan
15-04-2005, 14:23
Not everyone wants to see Jake/Danny/Chrissie all the time.. it would come boring and the ratings would certainly drop... It is nice to see them including other characters in the story lines

hellsbells
15-04-2005, 15:55
I agree that Tina is a crap character and the so called relationship or whatever she has going with Johnny is just pants and incredibly dull. But I definitely don't want to see more of Jake & Danny - they're just as rubbish and I really can't understand why people rave about them. Is it just b'cos they're (supposedly) fanciable? I mean, for gods sake, they have crap storylines and they aren't exactly the best actors - what the hell is the attraction?

Rach33
15-04-2005, 18:34
Not everyone wants to see Jake/Danny/Chrissie all the time.. it would come boring and the ratings would certainly drop... It is nice to see them including other characters in the story lines

Maybe not all the time but it would be nice to have seen them at least once together since there kiss and it nice to see other characters as well

~Sooz~
16-04-2005, 12:24
its probably more to do with the fact that the actress who plays Chrissy has worked so hard over the past few months with the storylines they are giving the actress a break rather than the character, plus they are trying to let us get to know the new characters, how do we get to know them or like them otherwise. I think its a shame Jake and Danny are going - would be nice if they listened to the fans on that one.

I like the Ruby and Stacey friendship, I never saw much point to Stacey before but seeing her form a bond with Ruby is nice. As for Tina, some say they don't like her, she doesnt bother me to be honest, I think there is a lot to be found out yet about her and Johnny's relationship. I'm also glad to see Pat back in the thick of things again.