PDA

View Full Version : Mandy - What a cheek!

Chris_2k11
12-09-2005, 01:10
Great to see Mandy back, BUT who else thought she was being a bit out of order the other night when Becca came round! Becca was like, 'Ooh do you wanna see my wedding photos?' And mandy was like, 'No.' :eek: I couldn't believe it! Then Becca was like 'wha?' :( lol! It was funny :D but Mandy was still out of order! Missing her best mate's wedding and then not even bothering to take any notice of the photos!? :eek: How rudeee! :D

emma_strange
12-09-2005, 07:57
I know! I was like tisk at you!

Dr. Tangliss
12-09-2005, 10:18
It was good to see her back, but I felt the same with the way she treated Becca!

xXxJessxXx
12-09-2005, 15:44
i know she was being so rude, i mean she missed her wedding and now she's was trying ot get rid of her! :eek:

Angeltigger
12-09-2005, 21:02
Yeah and all she wants was to get Tony in to bed-

Debs
12-09-2005, 22:25
Yeah and all she wants was to get Tony in to bed-

and why would you want to :confused: :confused:

Debs
12-09-2005, 22:25
Great to see Mandy back, BUT who else thought she was being a bit out of order the other night when Becca came round! Becca was like, 'Ooh do you wanna see my wedding photos?' And mandy was like, 'No.' :eek: I couldn't believe it! Then Becca was like 'wha?' :( lol! It was funny :D but Mandy was still out of order! Missing her best mate's wedding and then not even bothering to take any notice of the photos!? :eek: How rudeee! :D

i suppose we could blame her hormones!!

Chris_2k11
12-09-2005, 22:32
i suppose we could blame her hormones!!nope! i think she was just being plain rude!! :D lol!

Angeltigger
13-09-2005, 10:45
Mandy is that kind of person- she kind of does not think before she act's, Becca was upset- mandy should have been there for her, but NO she just wanted to get Tony in to bed, Just because she could not sleep with him when she was at her (where ever she went). i think she really does want to lose the baby- she keep getting high blood pressure, how much longer does she have..

Yeah and in one esp (I THINK it was fri 09/09/05).. she had a small bump when she had her night dress on, than when Tony brother came she had a huge bump.

Jenbobber
13-09-2005, 11:05
does mandy die in labour?

I'm sure i read that on this site somewhere before!

Chris_2k11
18-09-2005, 06:05
does mandy die in labour?

I'm sure i read that on this site somewhere before!No-one knows what's going to happen yet :hmm: