PDA

View Full Version : nesting

chance
11-09-2005, 22:11
did you or have you got the cleaning bug,what they call nesting in prep for your new arrival? i didnt really get it with my other two but yesterday and today i havent stopped dusting and cleaning in general,just this min finished cleaning the bath room and its 22.10! i must be mad!

Debs
11-09-2005, 23:11
I had nesting real bad! which was a shock to everyone coz i was a messy untidy cow before i had connor!!

at the worst i ferbezed my sofas every day, shake n vac every carpet every day, dusted and polished every day!!! it was an obsession i just couldbt control.

dave used to go to work at 2pm and that when i would start and i would sit down at 11pm just as he was waliking in the door, the obsession went though as soon as i had him!!!

im very tidy and cleann now butsometimes have my messy days, my mum says she'll no exactly when im next pregnant as my house will be shining!!!

twinkle_eyes83
14-09-2005, 16:58
i had it aswell all the way though

Debs
14-09-2005, 17:05
mine started quite early! thouight oyu got it in the last few months!

Jojo
14-09-2005, 18:15
I think my hubby would be extremely pleased if i started nesting, but it just didn't seem to arrive with the other 2 :rotfl: Maybe this time it will!!

chance
06-10-2005, 23:49
my 'nesting' only lasted that few days but now the time is drawing nearer i feel there is so much to do and clean before i go in,itl be non stop housework i think this week.