PDA

View Full Version : jordan snubs her family

crazygirl
10-09-2005, 20:56
Jordan has upset members of her family by refusing to invite them to her wedding.

Despite inviting a string of celebrities to watch her marry Peter Andre, the I'm A Celeb star has ignored several relatives.

"We haven't been invited because she would rather have so-called celebrities there than her family," Jordan's aunt, Renee Ansell, told The Mirror. "She's got a new manufactured life now and she has left us behind."

Renee added, "She was a good girl but she's changed. It's all about money and I suppose to get this magazine deal she needs to fill the wedding with celebrities not ordinary people. We wouldn't look good in the pictures."

Celebrities including Davina McCall, Simon Cowell and Charlotte Church have been invited, but turned down the offers, as they have other plans. Denise Van Outen, who has met Jordan once, also received an invitation.

Meanwhile, Jordan's ex-boyfriend Gary Bollingbrook is convinced that the family members who have been invited will spoil the celebrations by causing a massive row.

"One hundred per cent guaranteed there will be a ruckus," Gary explained. "It's that family, there is no way there won't be some trouble."

Abi
10-09-2005, 21:22
Typical Jordan, shes regreat that in years to come. Lets face it, shes barely famous now, so wwhat does she expect when shes 89!?

Dr. Tangliss
10-09-2005, 21:36
That's out of order on her part.

Tamzi
11-09-2005, 08:03
That's so mean. you feel sorry for her family
xxx

.:Kitz:.
11-09-2005, 08:50
see, thats why i hate her!! :angry:

xXxJessxXx
11-09-2005, 10:07
"We haven't been invited because she would rather have so-called celebrities there than her family,"

to get this magazine deal she needs to fill the wedding with celebrities not ordinary people. We wouldn't look good in the pictures."

Denise Van Outen, who has met Jordan once, also received an invitation.

That is terrible! not suprising coming form Jordan though. Surely haveing family anf firend there who you really care about should enjoy the day wiht you than odd name celebrity's. i think the whole thing is a publicity stunt. i didnt really didnt think htye had real love for each and this has just convinced me even more. if she can brush off her family and invite odd name celebritys to her wedding to get her a magazine deal then surely she can get married to some bloke she dont have feelings for, for the same reason ending in the same results.

it should about love and commitment not about who flashy and tackey it can be and who's invited. that isnt what love or marrage it about at all! :mad: :angry:

.:SpIcYsPy:.
11-09-2005, 10:45
Oh my.. That's not very nice :(

hazey
11-09-2005, 14:17
she should remember your family are there for you, when your so called celeb friends won't be. After full blood is thicker than water.

.:Kitz:.
11-09-2005, 14:28
After full blood is thicker than water.very true!! :thumbsup:

Jemma
11-09-2005, 14:51
That's completely out of order! :eek:

xXxJessxXx
11-09-2005, 16:09
After full blood is thicker than water.

Exactly

crazygirl
11-09-2005, 18:12
i dont know who she thinks she is! but for someone who has to take there clothes off to make money or to get noticed are nothing but very insecure people

alan45
11-09-2005, 18:20
Having read all about the wedding in the Sunday Papers I feel her parents had a lucky escape by not being at the Chav wedding