PDA

View Full Version : Dolls house

squillyfer
10-09-2005, 15:51
Who has one?

xXxJessxXx
10-09-2005, 16:00
I've always wanted one but i never did get one! My older sister had one buy my older brother broke it so i never did get to play with it. lol

I had a silvanian (So cant spell) house it was massive so the next best thing. did any one else have silvainians family things. (Sorry i know that is not the right spelling.lol)

squillyfer
10-09-2005, 16:03
your not far off i think its spelt silvanian we have just bought a dolls house for the family and its massive it was expensive but worth it cos it will be something that can be enjoyed for generations

xXxJessxXx
10-09-2005, 16:08
your not far off i think its spelt silvanian we have just bought a dolls house for the family and its massive it was expensive but worth it cos it will be something that can be enjoyed for generations

Yeah you can pass it down through the family and they are so such fun, (My friend had one) its not like they go out of fashion beacuse they've been around for years and years and years and probably will be for many more hundreds of years! good investment i'd say!

Abi
10-09-2005, 19:20
I did have a dolls house that my Grandad made himself. It was really detailed and gorgous. I grew too big for it (obvously) and it took up too much space, so its in the storeroom now :D

.:Kitz:.
10-09-2005, 20:25
aww i wish i had one when i was younger :( :crying:

xXxJessxXx
10-09-2005, 21:21
aww i wish i had one when i was younger :( :crying:

me too! :mad: i would of loved to have one and i would of it werent for my brother! :angry: lol,

Dr. Tangliss
10-09-2005, 21:40
I never had one. My daughter might want one when she is older, so it will make up for my lost youth.

squillyfer
10-09-2005, 21:43
I think thats what my mum is doing with ours lol

Dr. Tangliss
10-09-2005, 21:44
I think thats what my mum is doing with ours lol

Awww, fair enough:cheer:

xXxJessxXx
10-09-2005, 21:45
lol, if i ever have kids i think id be the same. i love playing with little kids toys they are so facinating and time have changed and they keep getting better and better. sometimes i find my little brother's toys more interesting than he does. he's only 2, lol

squillyfer
10-09-2005, 21:45
She's downstairs now hanging doors about four inches tall lol its all so cute

Dr. Tangliss
10-09-2005, 21:47
lol, if i ever have kids i think id be the same. i love playing with little kids toys they are so facinating and time have changed and they keep getting better and better. sometimes i find my little brother's toys more interesting than he does. he's only 2, lol

I have a 3 year old and an 8 month old, and I love playing with their toys!:lol:

xXxJessxXx
10-09-2005, 21:53
I have a 3 year old and an 8 month old, and I love playing with their toys!:lol:

lol i find them so facinating and so imaginative. lol. i wish i could be little again for a day to feel what it was like, i loved being a little girl not having to worry about much or have responsiblilites etc. lol

squillyfer
10-09-2005, 21:55
I know and kids toys are loads better than when we were kids

xXxJessxXx
10-09-2005, 22:16
yeah, i couldnt beleive how much they had changed. it wasnt long ago since i was little as i am only 15 (Almost 16) but still over the 10 - 12 years they changed an awful lot. couldnt imagine what it would be like and how much it would have changed for someone older than me!

squillyfer
10-09-2005, 22:19
I know I just missed out on the teletubbie craze cos I was about 5 when they came out but my little sister loved them

xXxJessxXx
11-09-2005, 09:17
I know I just missed out on the teletubbie craze cos I was about 5 when they came out but my little sister loved them

I cant remeber how old i was. i think i remember watching them a little bit every now and then but i wasnt like obsessed wiht it or anything like some little children are. lol i didnt have any thing that was telebubbie related but i do remeber i used to watch it and enjoy it from time to time.

i was more into things like noddy, fireman sam, postman pat. lol, care bares, popples, button moon, rainbow, moomins or something. lol

RealityGap
11-09-2005, 09:45

LOL - I can't wait until my daughter is old enough to have a dolls house and dram

I love playing with Christophers wooden railway - I am not sure who has more fun him or me and his dad!

hazey
11-09-2005, 14:29
oh I remember my dolls house well my dad made it and every room was decorated in differant wall paper and it had minature wooden furniture in each room,it also had lighting run of a battery,fully glazed windows.It is all wrapped up in the garage. I would think the furniture could be worth some money now also the house. It is over 45 years old and looks like new. :)