PDA

View Full Version : Demi gets bullied

xxno1blondiexx
09-09-2005, 20:50
Poor Demi Miller gets bullied when she goes back to school

They mentioned it on GMTV so im not sure if its true though!

Who feels sad for her and who doesnt? Give me your thoughts peeps!

Love xxno1blondiexx

willow
09-09-2005, 20:52
i had a feeling that might happen,

CrazyLea
09-09-2005, 20:53
i think after all shes been through its really horrible.. if it was someone i know even if i hated them id be nice to them

xxno1blondiexx
09-09-2005, 20:54
i think after all shes been through its really horrible.. if it was someone i know even if i hated them id be nice to them

Yea same as

willow
09-09-2005, 20:59
some people are just nasty, i think thats what they want to show

xXxJessxXx
09-09-2005, 21:03
yea i agree, she's been through it all recently, getting pregnant starting world war three between her and leo's parents making ray and keith's feud worse. running off gettign into drugs, living a pretty rough life, loosing leo having to bring aleesha up sort of alone and livign wiht out her one love and all at only 13/14 years old! lol. :thumbsdow

i think if i knew someone that had been through that i think i would actually force my self to be frienyl to them beacuse its difficult when no one liokes oyu. i dont suppose she had many friend before beacuse i take it they moved schools when theu came to walford and not many people want to be mates with a pregnant teenager (As horrible as it sounds) she shouldnt have to go through being bullied because of it all as well. dont they think she's been through enough already! :eek:

she's got darren though, not that he seems much of a help, i couldnt really see him standing up to kids who are probably bigger than him because he's quiet small. its really sad beacuse this could lead to her takign her own life, you hear about these sorts of things all the time. hope not though! she's obviously a tough strong person to survive and come through all of this. she's obviously had the rumours before while beging pregnant and having baby and eveyrhting so she knows how to handle it. :)

eastenderfan_91
09-09-2005, 21:37
i am so sad about this she is such a sweet girl and doesnt need it all at this time its such a shame

willow
09-09-2005, 21:49
what i think they are trying to do is show it to an extreme and show all the poor kids out there who get bullied that there is a way out.

xXxJessxXx
09-09-2005, 21:52
what i think they are trying to do is show it to an extreme and show all the poor kids out there who get bullied that there is a way out.

yeah i think thats a good idea. i dont think it'll end tragicall, it shouldnt do nay way as kids'll get inot doing the same thing. i think its a shame she has ot go thorugh it after hwat she's been through. as if that wasnt bad enough. people should be conciderate and supportive. i hate some kids these days! lol

i wouldnt like too see this happen though.

willow
09-09-2005, 21:55
some kids nowadays are totally horrid!!!!
my son goes to secondary school in 2 years and i am so worrid for him!!!
i got bullied all through school and i am genuinly scared, luckily he is very popular and is on the local football team. but i still worry.

i hope they show the bullies getting caught and show the cosiquences for bullying ie you do get into a lot of trouble!!!

Debs
09-09-2005, 22:06
aww poor demi but thought it might happen

lollymay
10-09-2005, 09:21
it shouldnt happen but i think it would have some truth behind it because thats what would happen if it had happened in real life

Debs
10-09-2005, 09:26
it shouldnt happen but i think it would have some truth behind it because thats what would happen if it had happened in real life

it is believable, kids are so horrid. it would definaltly happen in real life

kirsty_g
10-09-2005, 10:36
i thought that would happen to

Katy
10-09-2005, 14:20
there was a link in last nights episode when Darren told demi how the kids at school had been saying stuff about her being up the duff again.

Its really sweet how her and darren stick together though. I was like aww when he said "dont worry though i hit em though"

Chloe-Elise
10-09-2005, 15:22
Poor Demi, shes been through so much and been brave,she shouldn't get bullied for it. I think Darren will look after her though.

Dr. Tangliss
10-09-2005, 16:13
I think kids can be so cruel! I read in, What's on TV, that she gets bullied this week. Poor girl. :(

Flozza
10-09-2005, 17:25
rrrrrr

Jessie Wallace
10-09-2005, 21:18
It's bound to happen, as sadly that's what it's like these days, not very body is nice.

kirsty_g
11-09-2005, 11:28
yeah

hayley
11-09-2005, 11:58
poor demi! She's been through so much.

true.moon
11-09-2005, 13:00
poor demi
is all i can say

starla
11-09-2005, 16:36
i think that she does get bullied, i feel so sorry for her, i can understand that she had a dream and she thought that it was going to come true but it ended up in tears

emma_strange
11-09-2005, 16:37
awww after all that she has been through

Katy
11-09-2005, 16:40
im sure any other teenager would have cracked up if all that had happened to them.

A single teenage mum trying to manage school.
Drug Overdose
Living in a squat
Boyfriend dying.

All that and shes not even been in it very long. Being bullied is all she needs really.

i_luv_dennis
11-09-2005, 16:49
yeah its true and darren helps here get through it

Katy
11-09-2005, 16:50
i wish i was a twin. I love darren and he always helps his sister.

xcutiekatiex
11-09-2005, 17:53
aww no bless her maybe this is tied with the aleesha being thrown downstairs rumor??? or the suicide one it may be true if she is really upset about the bullying

eastenderfan_91
11-09-2005, 19:44
yer i agree you have linked the rumors together and made an ending lets hope they arent the endings and it would be devestating but well done

hannah-mj
11-09-2005, 19:49
aww bless her , thats really horrible to think after all that bad stuff already happening she has more to come! :(

hazey
11-09-2005, 21:29
It's bound to happen, as sadly that's what it's like these days, not very body is nice. At least bullying is talked about these days,I am sorry to say the bully isn't a new thing I know lots of people that got bullied in the mid sixties, and not for having a baby.But for being tall, too fat, to clever, they found any excuse. What I did find out though that bullies only had friends that where there as they were afraid,not to be their friend. Bullies are usually sad very lonely people.

xXxJessxXx
11-09-2005, 22:23
[QUOTE=hazey What I did find out though that bullies only had friends that where there as they were afraid,not to be their friend. Bullies are usually sad very lonely people.[/QUOTE]

Your right the bullies at my schools have always had a couple of mates one or two sick kicks. tag alongs who are too scared to stand up for their self and walk away. Not many bullies have many friends which is hardly suprising. My best friend used ot hang round with the school bully, she was scared to leave her beacsue of what she might do. my friend never bullied any one unlike the bully and their two other mates who did. but my friend finally plucked the courage to escape.lol. the bully isnt much of a bully no more wiht no mates! lol. your right that they are sad and loney people really who are jelous of everybody else and what they have.

lisa cullumbine
12-09-2005, 12:56
I Hope The Bullies Get All They Deserve They Are Probaly Doing This To Highlight The Bullying That Does Go On And Kept Is Kept Quite In Schools And Neighbour Hoods Hopefully This Will Help More Children Speak Up Poor Demi After All Shes Been Through.

Luna
12-09-2005, 14:06
I thought this was going to happen - i hope it doesn't but then again what else was she going to expect??? She must have known that people were going to be talking about her behind her back. Not that im standing up for the bullies or anything.

Keating's babe
12-09-2005, 14:15
some kids nowadays are totally horrid!!!!
my son goes to secondary school in 2 years and i am so worrid for him!!!
i got bullied all through school and i am genuinly scared, luckily he is very popular and is on the local football team. but i still worry.

i hope they show the bullies getting caught and show the cosiquences for bullying ie you do get into a lot of trouble!!!

I absolutely hated school and also got bullied. I don't have any children but worry about when my nephew is old enough to start school - and hope he doesn't go through the same thing. Bullies are weak who just pick on people because of their own insecurities. It is good to show the bullying storyline as it does happen in real life and it may help children who are in the same position. I hate reading the newspaper about children who have killed themselves because of the school bullies. On the other hand, it's great reading about the actors who were bullied and see making it successful as sticking two fingers up at them.

kirsty_g
12-09-2005, 15:25
poor demi! She's been through so much.
i know

dddMac1
12-09-2005, 15:26
poor demi

Lisa321
12-09-2005, 16:45
i am so sad about this she is such a sweet girl and doesnt need it all at this time its such a shame

I agree. She doesnt need it, it'll only make her life worse.

Abbie
12-09-2005, 16:51
awwwwwwww poor demi

Katy
12-09-2005, 17:13
its the last thing you need as a kid when you go back to school.

feelingyellow
12-09-2005, 17:26
this sounds like a great storyline, i'm sure shana swash will perform it very well.

Katy
12-09-2005, 17:32
shes a really great actress.

Charmed
12-09-2005, 18:34
When is Demi going back to school?

xXxJessxXx
12-09-2005, 18:35
shes a really great actress.

I agree and she's only 15/16 i think as she's a year older than her character. She's shown how good she really is in her big storylines such as the birth, the squat thing and now delaing with depression and the loss of soemone she cares about. even in her smaller storylines she's shown she really can act, i think she's brilliant!

xXxJessxXx
12-09-2005, 18:36
When is Demi going back to school?

In tonights i think

kirsty_g
13-09-2005, 15:47
it wasnt very bad was it

i_luv_dennis
13-09-2005, 16:34
yeh it was

kayla05
13-09-2005, 17:15
I felt for her, i mean she's been through alot and then she has to put up with childish remarks, i think she will pull through it though, i mean she's pulled through everything else. She has done brilliant with these storylines and i think she's a great actress!

.:SpIcYsPy:.
13-09-2005, 19:04
it wasnt very bad was it
You just need to be in her postition to know how it feels like!!

kayla05
13-09-2005, 20:19
well yeah, but i felt really sorry for her, you know what i mean.

eastenderfan_91
13-09-2005, 20:53
i feel really sorry for her she plucked up the courage to go to school and when he does she gets that all done to her its not fair

eastenders mad
14-09-2005, 10:29
i know the poor lass.

kirsty_g
14-09-2005, 15:27
i now

xXxJessxXx
14-09-2005, 16:30
i feel really sorry for her she plucked up the courage to go to school and when he does she gets that all done to her its not fair

yeah... its something she doesnt need at this moment in her life. She's lost someone she really cares baout, a boy their aged has died, you'd think they would take that into concideration.

kayla05
14-09-2005, 18:55
exacally, its the last thing you need!

fairygirl789
19-09-2005, 19:08
i feel really sorry for demi , darren just tries to stands up to the bullies but no one can stop them. poor demi :( some people are just plain mean dont you think so? she thought that she could go to school and people should be nicer about it, the boy she loved has died and now aleshia wont have a dad :( THEY SHOULD BE NICE ABOUT IT!!!

feelingyellow
19-09-2005, 19:10
i feel really sorry for demi , darren just tries to stands up to the bullies but no one can stop them. poor demi :( some people are just plain mean dont you think so? she thought that she could go to school and people should be nicer about it, the boy she loved has died and now aleshia wont have a dad :( THEY SHOULD BE NICE ABOUT IT!!!

that's the problem with teenagers, they so want to be popular and funny that they take the mickey of the people you should feel sorry for!

Katy
19-09-2005, 19:12
i met some realy horrible bullys on the bus today. kids these days are mean.

xXxJessxXx
19-09-2005, 19:15
that's the problem with teenagers, they so want to be popular and funny that they take the mickey of the people you should feel sorry for!

i know thats the problem with people my age these days. i hate it when i see kids in my school being horrible to another person or doing something that actualy hurt their feelings. even if its suppose to be a joke its funny if the other person isnt laughing! it actully makes me cringe if i see someone being bullied or lonley or if someone else is being horrible to them it actually makes me quite sad. :crying: i dunno how people can do it.

lisa cullumbine
20-09-2005, 10:24
:hmm: TOTALLY AGREE

phils little sister
20-09-2005, 10:54
I hate bullies :angry:

xcutiekatiex
20-09-2005, 17:04
yea thats horrible thing to happen to her i wonder how she will react?

Kaydie
20-09-2005, 17:22
Thats horrible, shes been through enough already

Leo_in_ee_rules
20-09-2005, 20:58
I wish they would just leave her alone, it would be much easier for her if leo was alive!

feelingyellow
21-09-2005, 17:25
awww demi's face when she saw that! she looked so upset! i loved the scene between her and rosie though. damn those stupid kids!

xcutiekatiex
24-09-2005, 15:04
yea was good that shes made up with her mum

Dutchgirl
25-09-2005, 17:56
I remember her being a bully to Ians daughter. But after everything she does not deserve anytihing like this.

shannisrules
25-09-2005, 18:00
wasnt that stacy who used to bully lucy?

feelingyellow
25-09-2005, 18:18
wasnt that stacy who used to bully lucy?

yeah stacey did bully lucy, but demi once took a fiver off lucy once when they first moved to walford cos lucy laughed at her having a netball up her jumper.

Dutchgirl
25-09-2005, 18:24
yeah stacey did bully lucy, but demi once took a fiver off lucy once when they first moved to walford cos lucy laughed at her having a netball up her jumper.
Thanks for that, I'm glad that my memory was right after all. Wasn't sure though.

xXxJessxXx
25-09-2005, 20:51
yeah i remeber that. her and darren werent very nice to the beale twins at first were they. i think Demi has too sides to her, the rebel side when she's with darren and when she just wants to be a kid and act her age etc. and then a sensible caring, sensitive side, she's had to grow up a lot when becoming a mum, i think she's changed a lot and really matured.

its the last thing she needs after it all, shame the rest of the kids her age cant grow up with her. lol

hayley
25-09-2005, 21:20
yeah i remeber that. her and darren werent very nice to the beale twins at first were they. i think Demi has too sides to her, the rebel side when she's with darren and when she just wants to be a kid and act her age etc. and then a sensible caring, sensitive side, she's had to grow up a lot when becoming a mum, i think she's changed a lot and really matured.

its the last thing she needs after it all, shame the rest of the kids her age cant grow up with her. lol

i think shes really sensible as well now shes become a mum, i think it suits her!

kirsty_g
26-09-2005, 15:56
and me