PDA

View Full Version : Scarlett's skinny blast

.:SpIcYsPy:.
09-09-2005, 15:54
Scarlett Johansson has warned budding stars to eat healthily.

The 20-year-old actress, herself a fan of the more voluptuous look, says there's too much pressure to be thin.

"Everyone in Hollywood is so damn skinny, and you constantly feel like you're not skinny enough," IMDB reports her as saying.

"But I have 'fat days' and I accept that I'm never going to be rail thin.

"I try not to let the pressure get to me but Los Angeles is a very hard place to be unless you have people here that love you.

"It can be very, very lonely and it can eat you up if you don't take care of yourself."

Scarlett promises that she won't bow to the pressure and will remain her natural shape.

Debs
09-09-2005, 17:30
Scarlett Johansson has warned budding stars to eat healthily.

The 20-year-old actress, herself a fan of the more voluptuous look, says there's too much pressure to be thin.

"Everyone in Hollywood is so damn skinny, and you constantly feel like you're not skinny enough," IMDB reports her as saying.

"But I have 'fat days' and I accept that I'm never going to be rail thin.

"I try not to let the pressure get to me but Los Angeles is a very hard place to be unless you have people here that love you.

"It can be very, very lonely and it can eat you up if you don't take care of yourself."

Scarlett promises that she won't bow to the pressure and will remain her natural shape.

makes a change to hear that from an actress