PDA

View Full Version : Week 39

tammyy2j
09-09-2005, 12:10
Monday
Having “borrowed” Ian’s new car without permission, Mickey,
Garry, Minty, Gus and Juley arrive in France.
Mickey is going to meet up with his sister, Dawn, whom he hasn’t
seen for three years. Minty and Garry are both smitten with Dawn
and immediately begin competing to pull her.
Dawn is keen to introduce Mickey to Mike, the man who turned
her life around.When Mickey introduces himself to Mike as
Dawn’s brother, Mike’s jaw drops. He then introduces himself as
Mickey’s dad

Tuesday
Mickey struggles to take in Mike’s revelation as Dawn gazes on,
hopeful for a happy reunion. Mike reaches out to Mickey but
Mickey pulls his hand away and storms off.
Elsewhere, the boys make a hasty exit only to discover that Minty
has left the keys behind in the bar. Fearful of returning to the bar,
they set off to walk back to Dawns.

Thursday
Mickey is suffering from a hangover after a late night of catching up
with Mike. Mickey is puzzled when he learns that Mike and Dawn plan
to move to France once the deal with Mr Rogers has been done.
Meanwhile, Garry backs out of Minty’s sightseeing plans to spend
the morning being “looked after” by Dawn. Dawn sees through
Garry’s “injury” and comes on to him before dropping him like a
hot brick as punishment for letting down Minty.
Elsewhere, the boys worry when they realise Gus and Juley never
made it home last night…

Friday
Mickey thanks Dawn for giving him the opportunity to get to know
Mike.When she asks Mickey to accompany them to Paris, he says
he must return to Walford but hints that Rosie would love to
see Dawn.
Elsewhere, Garry feels abandoned and is upset at Minty’s decision
to stay in France.

Bryan
09-09-2005, 12:13
AT LAST! Wondering when the Booze Cruise week was going to come around and now i know! sounds good, another fab week for Eastenders!

Carrie Bradshaw
09-09-2005, 12:15
Sounds interesting! I was wondering when Dawn would be on our screens. Shock :eek: - Gary and Minty are fighting over her!! Should be hilarious! :rotfl:

Luna
09-09-2005, 12:16
oh i can not wait for this to happen ive been so looking forward to it :D

Bryan
09-09-2005, 12:18
Sounds interesting! I was wondering when Dawn would be on our screens. Shock :eek: - Gary and Minty are fighting over her!! Should be hilarious! :rotfl:

a bit of light relief, make a nice change from the depressing(but brilliant!) drama we have been seeing in recent weeks

Dr. Tangliss
09-09-2005, 13:25
Minty is going to stay in France?

kelly05
09-09-2005, 13:26
Looks like an ok week..but i am a bit sceptical about the timing of it.. Just think that everyone has really got in to all the action that's happening on the square at the minute, so wonder is it a good idea to move the action to France? I like the Garry and Minty stuff.. but they can do that sort of thing on the Square!! At the minute, I really can't miss an episode of EE.. but to be honest I don't think I 'd be missing much if I missed these? Hopefully I'll be proved wrong though!! :searchme:

Debs
09-09-2005, 13:29
sounds lika another fab week

shelleyspecs
09-09-2005, 15:20
sounds good,bit of a break from body under the vic...bet theyll be a lot of comedy in the booze cruise week!

Sam Nixon Fan
09-09-2005, 15:23
seems a bit crazy that there taking a full wek away from the square, it may loose the dramticness thats been built up lately!

kirsty_g
09-09-2005, 15:26
sounds good

is minty moving to france

xXxJessxXx
09-09-2005, 16:14
Sounds good. and finally we see dawn arrive! about time. i think it sounds good Mickey is my favourite charactor :wub: (along wiht others) So it'll be good to see how he copes wiht seeing his sister and his dad!

at leats we get a week away from the square the body the chrissie thing and the boring alfie kat and mo. :cheer:

i_luv_dennis
09-09-2005, 16:28
sounds good cant wait

thetintinbloke
09-09-2005, 16:48
omg! sounds awful! sorry! thought they left this kinda rubbish til xmas when they give the cast extra time off and film outta the square. can;t believe after all whats happening in the square, that all we have for a whole week is this stuff. will have to give it a miss, and after all the excitement of Babs being back, and the boys soon. oh dear!!

~*~Leanne~*~
09-09-2005, 18:43
does minty ever come back

Dr. Tangliss
09-09-2005, 18:44
I hope Minty comes back.

shannisrules
09-09-2005, 18:46
hurrray we see dawn at last sounds like an alrite week

kckinsmcg
09-09-2005, 18:58
does minty ever come back

Maybe in order to get Alfie and nana to Normandy for the Veterans Day episode, they kept Minty in France. How that would work out, i haven't foggiest idea, but hey, soaps ask us to just believe and not ask why.

kat 4 alfie
09-09-2005, 19:16
omg! sounds awful! sorry! thought they left this kinda rubbish til xmas when they give the cast extra time off and film outta the square. can;t believe after all whats happening in the square, that all we have for a whole week is this stuff. will have to give it a miss, and after all the excitement of Babs being back, and the boys soon. oh dear!!i agree !

kelly05
09-09-2005, 19:47
omg! sounds awful! sorry! thought they left this kinda rubbish til xmas when they give the cast extra time off and film outta the square. can;t believe after all whats happening in the square, that all we have for a whole week is this stuff. will have to give it a miss, and after all the excitement of Babs being back, and the boys soon. oh dear!!

This is exactly what I think too......... They have spent so long building up the fab storylines that are running at the minute, and then they take us away from all the action for a whole week!!! They are going to make so many people switch off again!!

***Virgo***
10-09-2005, 20:25
thanx for posting...sounds great!!! would make a change!!!

kirsty_g
11-09-2005, 11:31
yeah

hayley
11-09-2005, 11:57
cool! so we're not going to see albert square for a whole week! :crying:

xcutiekatiex
11-09-2005, 17:51
yay finally dawns here looks a good week

Charmed
11-09-2005, 20:48
Looks like a great week for the Millers. I'm looking forward to seeing Dawn

***Virgo***
12-09-2005, 17:42
yep,she looks like a good character!!

xXxJessxXx
12-09-2005, 19:41
This is exactly what I think too......... They have spent so long building up the fab storylines that are running at the minute, and then they take us away from all the action for a whole week!!! They are going to make so many people switch off again!!

i have to disagree, i think a break fomr the square is what we need, i mena i'm getting a little borad of the den thing now and the kat/alfie/mo. i think a week away form the square will be different, they cant keep bombarding us with the big storylines they've been having, if it ddi stay in the square i think it'll all be over by then anyway. this france thing isnt until 26th which is two weeks away.

Dutchgirl
12-09-2005, 21:36
Minty cannot stay I like his character, funny and sad at the same time, a real Huggie Bear.:crying:

Carrie Bradshaw
12-09-2005, 23:45
Minty cannot stay I like his character, funny and sad at the same time, a real Huggie Bear.:crying:
Yeah, he's just like a big, cuddly teddy bear. Minty can't leave!! :nono:

kayla05
13-09-2005, 17:20
I dont want minty to leave either i think he's great! cant wait to see dawn and mickeys dad.

xXxJessxXx
13-09-2005, 18:56
I dont want minty to leave either i think he's great! cant wait to see dawn and mickeys dad.

me neither. and lots of mickey! :wub: .

i like minty but i dont really mind if her never comes back. i havnt really missed him and he hasnt been in it for a while has he.

chance
13-09-2005, 21:30
AT LAST! Wondering when the Booze Cruise week was going to come around and now i know! sounds good, another fab week for Eastenders!
are you joking? sounds really boring

chance
13-09-2005, 21:32
hasnt juley left?

Carrie Bradshaw
13-09-2005, 21:34
hasnt juley left?
He comes back - don't ask me why cos I don't understand it either!! :)

chance
13-09-2005, 21:41
what is it? a week of the extras?

Carrie Bradshaw
13-09-2005, 21:45
The main characters will prob all reappear the week after with tans!! Or maybe they're just busy filming other storylines! :searchme:

chance
13-09-2005, 21:51
they could have got some of the more 'interesting' characters to go over to france

xXxJessxXx
14-09-2005, 16:38
what is it? a week of the extras?

lol

i'd hardly call Mickey, Garry and Minty extras. maybe gus and juley. but to be fair who would want to see the more popular charactors going over to frace like sharon... dennis... kat.. alfie chrisse, Jake??

I wouldnt not after having weeks and weeks packed with the discovery of den and the kat/alfie/mo!

I agree though a whole week away might be a little boring wiht these characters away fomr the square wiht this storyline. but i'm only tuning in to see Mickey :wub: and the arrival of Dawn.

kayla05
14-09-2005, 19:47
well its a chance to see more of the other characetrs for a change, dont get me wrong i love chrissie, sharron dennis, kat etc but its somthing different away from the den and kalfie/molfie storylines. im looking forward to it.

dragoneye454
20-09-2005, 09:52
Should make a change to have different characters having a stronger role this week. Will be interesting

phils little sister
20-09-2005, 10:56
Should be good viewing :D

RealityGap
22-09-2005, 10:38
Minty is staying in France?

xXxJessxXx
22-09-2005, 15:27
Looks to be a good week. just looking at the preview pictures for monday and tuesday. Cant imagine Dawn being related to the Millers though, she seems so different. i cant get used to the fact that she is rosie's daughter and that she is mickey, demi and darrens sister. especialy mickey and demi though. good to see how their relationship is with each other, dawn has missed out on quite a lot hasnt she

Keith not being able to read and write, the whole being pregnant and having a baby. dmei running away taking drugs almost dying. i think the millers are a close family but have bonded even more through all of the things that have gone on, but where does dawn fit into it all, do you think she'll be as close/united as the rest of her family.

Kim
22-09-2005, 16:28
Looks to be a good week. just looking at the preview pictures for monday and tuesday. Cant imagine Dawn being related to the Millers though, she seems so different. i cant get used to the fact that she is rosie's daughter and that she is mickey, demi and darrens sister. especialy mickey and demi though. good to see how their relationship is with each other, dawn has missed out on quite a lot hasnt she

Keith not being able to read and write, the whole being pregnant and having a baby. dmei running away taking drugs almost dying. i think the millers are a close family but have bonded even more through all of the things that have gone on, but where does dawn fit into it all, do you think she'll be as close/united as the rest of her family.

Dawn doesn't think much of Keith.

xXxJessxXx
22-09-2005, 17:20
Dawn doesn't think much of Keith.

why not, how do you know? Mickey seems to think of him as a real proper dad. doesnt dawn then as well?

although if she's off in france seeing her real dad... seems not. lol