PDA

View Full Version : Pets

RealityGap
08-09-2005, 12:35
Ok everyone on the boards have gone petz mad - this thread is to speak about our real life pets

What pets do you have?

Luna
08-09-2005, 12:36
1 Dog
4 Rabbits
2 fish
2 hamsters

RealityGap
08-09-2005, 12:36
We have 4

2 cats called Smudge (who is 7) and Splat (who is 8)

and

2 Bunnies called Pickle and Pepper who are both 4

RealityGap
08-09-2005, 12:37
1 Dog
4 Rabbits
2 fish
2 hamsters

that is a lot of pets Luna - what are your pets names?

Luna
08-09-2005, 12:37
pickle and pepper aaawwww thats so cute

Luna
08-09-2005, 12:40
that is a lot of pets Luna - what are your pets names?

Dog - Heidi
Fish - Cish & fhips
Hamsters - Jaffa Cake & Cookie
Rabbits - Rupert, kinsley, bunny and lupin

Bunny is the only house rabbit the rest live outside and he is all trained up even uses a potty and snuggles up to the dog, when i am on the computer he sits on my knee stuff like that

Oh and forgot about the budgie - kirkie

Behemoth
08-09-2005, 12:43
I have 1 dog and 8 fish! I did have 15 fish but for some reason half of them died....

RealityGap
08-09-2005, 12:44
pickle and pepper aaawwww thats so cute

we were told by our vet (twice) that they were both female - so imagine our suprise when Pepper had kittens!

We had rabbit kittens they were called Snowy, Milou, Bambi, Mini Me, Inky, and Scoopy (they had such silly names as we werent going to keep them - Snowy and Milou were white - (Milou is Tintins dogs french name - Snowy is the English version and as we couldnt tell them apart we though it best they had the same name) Bambi was a little fawn (get it!) Mini Me was identical to her Mum Inky was jet black (we kept him but he died last Christmas) and Scoopy had a eye infection and we took him to the vet in a soft scoop ice cream tub LOL

Luna
08-09-2005, 12:52
lol when i got bunny we couldn't decied on a name for ages so now he only answers to bunny boy or bunny.

We got kinsley a few months back and was told at the pet shop that he was deffo a boy!!! Got a shock three weeks later when i went into his cage to find 6 babies sitting there!!!! She must have been put in with boys at the pet shop and got pregnant and no one noticed so we only kept one and thats lupin

Debs
08-09-2005, 13:07
we have no pets yet, we did have 2 fish plinky and plonky but they died!! connor was upset! dave wants a dog , i want a rabbit.

RealityGap
08-09-2005, 13:10
we have no pets yet, we did have 2 fish plinky and plonky but they died!! connor was upset! dave wants a dog , i want a rabbit.

plinky and plonky :lol: great names for fish

Debs
08-09-2005, 13:12

:rotfl:

my mum used to call connor plinkyplonky when he was a baby!!!

Trinity
08-09-2005, 13:16
My youngest would love pets, he is allergic to rodents and I hate cats - I am petrified of them. Plus as I work and everyone is out all day it wouldn't be fair to have a dog. To be honest I am not keen on the idea of taking dogs for walks in the rain and dark etc. I know that the novelty would wear off quickly for the kids and it would be left to me and my husband...

Luna
08-09-2005, 13:19
To be honest I am not keen on the idea of taking dogs for walks in the rain and dark etc....

my dog refuses to go out in the rain and she is terrified of the dark!!! She just crosses her legs lol

Dr. Tangliss
08-09-2005, 13:20
I have a chinchilla called Basil, oh and one husband.

RealityGap
08-09-2005, 13:25
I have a chinchilla called Basil, oh and one husband.

LOL

never though of listing my hubby!

I love chinchillas

Dr. Tangliss
08-09-2005, 13:27
Yeah, he's really sweet, but I think he wants a mate.

RealityGap
08-09-2005, 13:31
Yeah, he's really sweet, but I think he wants a mate.

oh poor chincilla - I did for a moment thin you were talking about your hubby!

Dr. Tangliss
08-09-2005, 13:34
oh poor chincilla - I did for a moment thin you were talking about your hubby!

:lol: No he is fine atm.

RealityGap
08-09-2005, 13:57
:lol: No he is fine atm.

glad to hear it :)

*vcl*
08-09-2005, 13:58
I have 2 cats Rum and Raison

Plus 3 Fish tanks (lost count of how many fish are in them!)

RealityGap
08-09-2005, 14:01
good names for cats vci!

Behemoth
08-09-2005, 14:01
My fish are just called Fish 1, Fish 2 etc!

Luna
08-09-2005, 14:02

And how do you tell the difference between fish 1 and fish 2

RealityGap
08-09-2005, 14:03

Rob your brain must hurt coming up with pets names!

Behemoth
08-09-2005, 14:07
It takes hours of careful thought, I can tell you!

RealityGap
08-09-2005, 14:09
It takes hours of careful thought, I can tell you!

Im glad that you give it careful thought!!

Jojo
08-09-2005, 16:13
I've got 2 guinea pigs - Dick & Dom

My eldest is allergic to cat and dog hair but is fine with the guineas!! The only downside is my hayfever to I have to wear a face mask and gloves when cleaning em, which looks hilarious. But they're really sweet and talk to me !!

$sTaCeY$
08-09-2005, 16:29
I have 1 cat called misty and she is 5 years old she is a a tortishell (sp?) coulor

RealityGap
08-09-2005, 16:29

My eldest is allergic to cat and dog hair but is fine with the guineas!! The only downside is my hayfever to I have to wear a face mask and gloves when cleaning em, which looks hilarious. But they're really sweet and talk to me !!

I can just imagine you all "suited up" to clean out Dick and Dom :) I am glad that ours arn't allergic to the cats - with 2 uncles (my borther and my hubbys brother) both alleric to cats and dogs we did think we might have a problem

Jojo
08-09-2005, 16:31
I can just imagine you all "suited up" to clean out Dick and Dom :) I am glad that ours arn't allergic to the cats - with 2 uncles (my borther and my hubbys brother) both alleric to cats and dogs we did think we might have a problemIts a funny picture - thats for sure!! :rotfl:

The other great thing about them is that they don't bit, guineas generally don't, so they are really safe for my youngest to handle. They love nothing more than snuggling into you and are so cute.

RealityGap
08-09-2005, 16:34
Its a funny picture - thats for sure!! :rotfl:

The other great thing about them is that they don't bit, guineas generally don't, so they are really safe for my youngest to handle. They love nothing more than snuggling into you and are so cute.

they sound so adorable - our kiddos love the rabbits and they have never bitten thankfully :)

Jojo
08-09-2005, 16:36
they sound so adorable - our kiddos love the rabbits and they have never bitten thankfully :)When I had rabbits in the past, they used to "buck" etc and it made me nervous to handle them, but the boys just come over to you as if to say "go on, give a hug"!! :wub:

RealityGap
08-09-2005, 16:39
this is the first lot of rabbits we have ever had - they seem fairly atypical and are really cosy and friendly. although when they go to the big hutch in the sky i dont think that we will get any more for a while

Jojo
08-09-2005, 16:41
this is the first lot of rabbits we have ever had - they seem fairly atypical and are really cosy and friendly. although when they go to the big hutch in the sky i dont think that we will get any more for a whileSame here with the guineas. But their life expectancy is about 7 years so got a fair while to go yet. Strange to think youngest will be 10 by then!!!

JustJodi
08-09-2005, 16:42

Em ok I bite,, how does a guinea pig talk to u ??? or have I been watching Eddie Murphy too many times on DR DOOLITTLE ????:p

RealityGap
08-09-2005, 16:45
Em ok I bite,, how does a guinea pig talk to u ??? or have I been watching Eddie Murphy too many times on DR DOOLITTLE ????:p

LOL Jodi that is so so funny!!!

(did you see my reply on the shoutbox a ladybird is a ladybug for some reason we call them ladybirds over here)

RealityGap
08-09-2005, 16:46
Same here with the guineas. But their life expectancy is about 7 years so got a fair while to go yet. Strange to think youngest will be 10 by then!!!

we were told to only expect 3 years from the rabbits but they are 4 now (although the baby one died at just over 3) Hope we will have the pair for a while more :)

JustJodi
08-09-2005, 16:48
LOL Jodi that is so so funny!!!

(did you see my reply on the shoutbox a ladybird is a ladybug for some reason we call them ladybirds over here)

No sweetie,, I have found I loose tons of patience in the shout box,, LOL if no one answers,, I leave,,
we had this little nursery rhyme when I was a kid
lady bug lady bug fly away home
your house is on fire
and your childeren all gone

STRANGE thing rhyme
but arent they little bugs that have reddish wings with red dots on them ???

Jojo
08-09-2005, 16:50
Em ok I bite,, how does a guinea pig talk to u ??? or have I been watching Eddie Murphy too many times on DR DOOLITTLE ????:plol - just call me em doolittle!!! :rotfl:

We squeak at each other - so you've got this great pic of me, dressed up in gloves, mask etc squeaking at my boys!!!

:rotfl: Oh yes ladybirds have black heads, red wings with black dots on them...

JustJodi
08-09-2005, 16:51
I have one dog his name is Flash hes 10 yrs old, he came over to Holland with me, hes my baby..
Hubby already had a pair of domestic geese, poor things never had names he used to say GANS ( Dutch for goose ) so I gave them names, PAT AND MIKE ( after a Spencer Tracy/Katherine Hepburn movie)Those Geese are 18 yrs old and they will out live both of us.. they can live up to 60 yrs old yikes
Thankfully before I moved over he gave up his STICK INSECT collection, :eek:

JustJodi
08-09-2005, 16:54
HEY EM,, CAN YA POST THAT PIX IN THE MILE HIGH CLUB ??? of u in ur surgical mask and gloves talkin to da boyz LOL:clap:

RealityGap
08-09-2005, 16:57
No sweetie,, I have found I loose tons of patience in the shout box,, LOL if no one answers,, I leave,,
we had this little nursery rhyme when I was a kid
lady bug lady bug fly away home
your house is on fire
and your childeren all gone

STRANGE thing rhyme
but arent they little bugs that have reddish wings with red dots on them ???

we used to say the same rhyme but with ladybird istead if ladybug

RealityGap
08-09-2005, 16:58
I have one dog his name is Flash hes 10 yrs old, he came over to Holland with me, hes my baby..
Hubby already had a pair of domestic geese, poor things never had names he used to say GANS ( Dutch for goose ) so I gave them names, PAT AND MIKE ( after a Spencer Tracy/Katherine Hepburn movie)Those Geese are 18 yrs old and they will out live both of us.. they can live up to 60 yrs old yikes
Thankfully before I moved over he gave up his STICK INSECT collection, :eek:

I wouldnt have moved in with anyone with stick insects dont see the point in them get a pet stick instead!

Jojo
08-09-2005, 16:58
HEY EM,, CAN YA POST THAT PIX IN THE MILE HIGH CLUB ??? of u in ur surgical mask and gloves talkin to da boyz LOL:clap: :rotfl: :rotfl: I'll just leave it to your imagination honey!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

RealityGap
08-09-2005, 16:59
HEY EM,, CAN YA POST THAT PIX IN THE MILE HIGH CLUB ??? of u in ur surgical mask and gloves talkin to da boyz LOL:clap:

yeah do that - at the rate I am posting at the minute I will get to see you all soon :)

JustJodi
08-09-2005, 17:03
I wouldnt have moved in with anyone with stick insects dont see the point in them get a pet stick instead!

My best friend had a guy she started dating,, she really liked him loads, until she went to his house to visit for the first time, he takes her to the basement,, on the shelves,, is nothing but rats and snakes, she ran up the stairs and out teh door and into her car and never looked back,, from what she told me there was big aquarium like things lining the basement walls with nothing but rats and snakes,, the guy was like WHAT DID I DO,, he was not about to give up his darling pets for any woman,, may explain why he is now 50 yrs old and is still single !!!!

RealityGap
08-09-2005, 17:05
My best friend had a guy she started dating,, she really liked him loads, until she went to his house to visit for the first time, he takes her to the basement,, on the shelves,, is nothing but rats and snakes, she ran up the stairs and out teh door and into her car and never looked back,, from what she told me there was big aquarium like things lining the basement walls with nothing but rats and snakes,, the guy was like WHAT DID I DO,, he was not about to give up his darling pets for any woman,, may explain why he is now 50 yrs old and is still single !!!!

I dont blame her for running I would be doing the same!!

JustJodi
08-09-2005, 17:08
I dont blame her for running I would be doing the same!!

I am NOT a big fan of snakes and rats !!!!:eek: I knew the guy too.. was shocked he had such a collection in his basement...I guess if he ever found a woman who loved rats and snakes he would probably marry her:moonie:

RealityGap
08-09-2005, 17:09
I am NOT a big fan of snakes and rats !!!!:eek: I knew the guy too.. was shocked he had such a collection in his basement...I guess if he ever found a woman who loved rats and snakes he would probably marry her:moonie:

I guess!! but Snakes and Rats.......Rats are ok ish but Snakes no way

squillyfer
08-09-2005, 17:09
we have 2 dogs called fudge and bruno. Fudge is 15 and a mongrel and she is the best dog anyone could ask for. Bruno is nearly and a laborador. He is a bit of a pain but very cute. Then we have two rabbits called Miffy and Thorndyke and a guinea pig cally Harry we also have 2 fish called Bob and Nemo.

~*~Leanne~*~
08-09-2005, 17:11
Hi i have
4 rabbits Smokey(5) Skippy (nearly 1) Leo and Miffy (about 6 months)
1 tortoise Tommy (no idea his age he was my nans)
1 Guinea-pig Buttons (nearly 1)
1 Dog Pippa (nearly 2)

we were told to only expect 3 years from the rabbits but they are 4 now (although the baby one died at just over 3) Hope we will have the pair for a while more :)
and rabbits can live up to 7 years we got told

RealityGap
08-09-2005, 17:14
Hi i have
4 rabbits Smokey(5) Skippy (nearly 1) Leo and Miffy (about 6 months)
1 tortoise Tommy (no idea his age he was my nans)
1 Guinea-pig Buttons (nearly 1)
1 Dog Pippa (nearly 2)

and rabbits can live up to 7 years we got told

we thought that a rabbits life span was about 7 seems that we know a lot of unlucky people whos rabbits have died young

I love the name Miffy for a rabbit - was my favorite at nursey loved that book

~*~Leanne~*~
08-09-2005, 17:16
I love the name Miffy for a rabbit - was my favorite at nursey loved that book
That is why i called mine Miffy i loved that book

Abi
08-09-2005, 17:17
I have a real life dog called Keegan, but hes not golden like my virtual one, hes a black labrador retreiver (although he's not good at bringing things back :lol: )

RealityGap
08-09-2005, 17:18
That is why i called mine Miffy i loved that book

My daughter had a MIffy sleepsuit when she was little - its so great!!

~*~Leanne~*~
08-09-2005, 17:18
lol
i like the name it's cute

JustJodi
08-09-2005, 17:19
I guess!! but Snakes and Rats.......Rats are ok ish but Snakes no way

COME ON RG U CAN GET A THOUSAND POSTS BEFORE THE NIGHT IS OVER LOL :cheer:

~*~Leanne~*~
08-09-2005, 17:21
My daughter had a MIffy sleepsuit when she was little - its so great!!
ahhh cute

RealityGap
08-09-2005, 17:23
COME ON RG U CAN GET A THOUSAND POSTS BEFORE THE NIGHT IS OVER LOL :cheer:

LOL I doubt it but I have posted over 600 posts in a week!

RealityGap
08-09-2005, 17:24
ahhh cute

It was very very sweet - wish she still fitted it LOL (she was a lot less trouble then too)

JustJodi
08-09-2005, 17:28
It was very very sweet - wish she still fitted it LOL (she was a lot less trouble then too)

hey RG where did ya get those little banners,, i want to make one with my grand son on it.....:love:

RealityGap
08-09-2005, 17:30
http://www.lilypie.com

assuming it is ok to post the link as I got it from the parenting and pregancy forum

JustJodi
08-09-2005, 17:34
http://www.lilypie.com (http://www.lilypie.com/)

assuming it is ok to post the link as I got it from the parenting and pregancy forum

saved it to favorites thanks so much RG :)

RealityGap
08-09-2005, 17:36
you are very welcome JJ look forwards to seeing your grandson's ticker

Only 7 days till your holiday are you packed yet LOL

Emma-Lou
08-09-2005, 17:57
I have a real life dog called Keegan, but hes not golden like my virtual one, hes a black labrador retreiver (although he's not good at bringing things back :lol: )
I have a Golden Retriever called Holly and she is so selfish she never brings anything back .My dad says that he has never met a dog that didnt chase after a ball until we got Holly(she thinks she is too clever for that game) :D

RealityGap
08-09-2005, 18:08
I have a Golden Retriever called Holly and she is so selfish she never brings anything back .My dad says that he has never met a dog that didnt chase after a ball until we got Holly(she thinks she is too clever for that game) :D

that is so funny!!! I dont think I have ever heard of a retriever that wouldnt fetch!! Maybe she is too clever!

eastenderfan_91
08-09-2005, 18:10
i have a cat called daisy and she is 4

Emma-Lou
08-09-2005, 18:13
that is so funny!!! I dont think I have ever heard of a retriever that wouldnt fetch!! Maybe she is too clever!
She is one weird dog. right now she is in the huff as she could escape into our next door neighbours garden and play with their two dogs but she went through when there was no one in andwouldn't come back so we stopped her getting through so she won't come to any of us and barks at the spot where she could get through.

RealityGap
08-09-2005, 18:16
i have a cat called daisy and she is 4

I wanted to call my forst cat Daisy but my husband wouldnt let me - we called her Squidge instead

RealityGap
08-09-2005, 18:18
She is one weird dog. right now she is in the huff as she could escape into our next door neighbours garden and play with their two dogs but she went through when there was no one in andwouldn't come back so we stopped her getting through so she won't come to any of us and barks at the spot where she could get through.

awh bkless she wants to play with her doggy friends

JustJodi
08-09-2005, 18:24
you are very welcome JJ look forwards to seeing your grandson's ticker

Only 7 days till your holiday are you packed yet LOL

Yup already packed,, hmm wonder if i can put my grandsons ticker over this vacation ticker ?????

RealityGap
08-09-2005, 20:56
would think you could do as mine are 2 separt ones

Cornishbabe
04-02-2006, 18:45
Well I thought id bring this back too life. between now and last september many people have probably had a change in what pets they have.

samantha nixon
04-02-2006, 18:48
i have got my lovely dog, 5 rabbits, my guinea-pig and my tortoise

Cornishbabe
04-02-2006, 18:51
I have
5 chinchillas
2 cats
1 tortoise
1 rabbit
and a budgie.

Does your tortiose hibenate?

samantha nixon
04-02-2006, 18:52
yeah for half the year:( does your 1

Cornishbabe
04-02-2006, 18:54
No hes only 4 years old. He's too small apparently. Which I think is great. I dont like the idea of him sleeping for soo long and not seeing him for 6 months. id probably loose him if he was in a box

Kim
04-02-2006, 18:54

My dad's friend had some called eeny meeny miney and mo. But mo died.

Kim
04-02-2006, 18:56
I've got two dogs. A black labrador called Oscar who is 14 and a irish red setter called Paddy who is 2.

Cornishbabe
04-02-2006, 18:57
I've got two dogs. A black labrador called Oscar who is 14 and a irish red setter called Paddy who is 2.

Whats an irish red setter look like?

samantha nixon
04-02-2006, 19:00
No hes only 4 years old. He's too small apparently. Which I think is great. I dont like the idea of him sleeping for soo long and not seeing him for 6 months. id probably loose him if he was in a box

yeah my ones in the spare room as its too cold for him in the shed but my ones quite old as he was my nans and someone had him before her

samantha nixon
04-02-2006, 19:01
irish red setter
http://home.swipnet.se/~w-21703/tippo4.jpg

Cornishbabe
04-02-2006, 19:02
:) so yours is really old then

samantha nixon
04-02-2006, 19:03
i dont think hes older than 30

Cornishbabe
04-02-2006, 19:05
oh ok. hes not exactly old or young. hes middle aged then.

They look like a cute spieces of dog

samantha nixon
04-02-2006, 19:06
how long do the live or dont you no
they do they look lovely

Cornishbabe
04-02-2006, 19:07
um like 150 years. So its got plenty of life left in it. Mine should outlive my children.

samantha nixon
04-02-2006, 19:11
yeah mine will probs outlive me then

Cornishbabe
04-02-2006, 19:13
yeh. its kinda wierd a pet youve had forver out living you. Its kinda cool tho

samantha nixon
04-02-2006, 19:13
yeah cause its something to remember by

Cornishbabe
04-02-2006, 19:15
exactly and its a really good thing to pass on to your children

samantha nixon
04-02-2006, 19:18
yeah but my dad didnt want the tortoise its only cause i did hes with us as my grandad was gonna give him away

Kim
04-02-2006, 19:18
Whats an irish red setter look like?

I'll post pictures of my pets later if they are allowed in this thread.

samantha nixon
04-02-2006, 19:19
yeah they should be allowed kim

Cornishbabe
04-02-2006, 19:19
they should be allowed as far as im aware

samantha nixon
04-02-2006, 19:20
yeah the only thing were not allowed is memeber under 16 to put pics of ourselves on here so your pets should be fine cant wait to see them

Kim
04-02-2006, 19:45
Ok, thanks. I'd best get a decent one of Oscar first.

willow
04-02-2006, 19:59
i have got 2 cats called nimrod and salem

Chloe-Elise
04-02-2006, 20:01
I have 1 dog, a yorkshire terrier called Pip :D

Abi
04-02-2006, 20:33
I have a gorgeous dog, called Keegan :D He's a black labrador

annaz
04-02-2006, 20:33
I don't have any pets but I'd have Pip anyday. He's so sweet and adorable lol

lollymay
04-02-2006, 20:38
ive got two cats and one dog called sam

pinkles14
04-02-2006, 20:41
I have got 2 bearded dragons ( lizzrads) they are a year old one is very fat and eats loads like to come out alot and run around..
the other one is a bit more chilled out and a funny eater :) one day he want have anything next day he will eat loads

Chloe-Elise
04-02-2006, 20:43
Are we allowed to post photos of our pets in here?

Cornishbabe
04-02-2006, 20:45
yes. you are allowed. we cant find any rules that it breaks

samantha nixon
04-02-2006, 21:51
clo my dog is called pippa but gets called pip

Cornishbabe
06-02-2006, 20:51
I just dropped my chinchilla scampers into the vets. shes got to have an operation and apparently the others may reject her when she gets back

hazey
06-02-2006, 23:09
I have only one pet now a beautiful long haired German Shepherd she is 4 and a half and her name is Magic,she is always by my side,she will even follow me into the bathroom if I let her.

I have to mention my other pets no long with me,that I had for many years before they died.

Tammy Yorkshire Terrier d aged 16
Cleo mini Yorkshire Terrier d aged only 6
Bessy German Shepherd d aged 17
Grey Stoke Dwarf grey Rabbit d aged 9
Gizmo Chincilla d aged 7

annaz
07-02-2006, 20:14
I would so love a dog. Or something to hug and be my own, you can't exactly snuggle with a goldfish

Cornishbabe
07-02-2006, 20:16
I would so love a dog. Or something to hug and be my own, you can't exactly snuggle with a goldfish

you could try. I doubt it would have the same effect tho

annaz
07-02-2006, 20:20
Yes, it's be a bit damp. I'm gonna try, my Goldie seems like a worthy teddy bear :)

Cornishbabe
07-02-2006, 20:24
:) dont take him out of the water he'll die

nicole28
07-02-2006, 20:25
I have a dog named Pip. He is a yorkshire terrier and he is so cute! My mum bought a bean bag for the sitting room, but he always lies down on it, so it is his now lol

annaz
07-02-2006, 20:27
:) dont take him out of the water he'll die

I forgot :rotfl: Thanks, I'll try and remember that :D

Your funny :)

Cornishbabe
07-02-2006, 20:27
thanks ill take that as a compliment i think:)

Cornishbabe
08-02-2006, 18:39
I just picked my chinchilla up from the vets shes expensive but alieve four legged and happy:)

samantha nixon
08-02-2006, 18:42
ah im glad shes ok cornishbabe

dddMac1
09-02-2006, 15:12
i only have one cat was called Hansom but changed it to Ginger

Siobhan
09-02-2006, 15:37
I had a cat... I say had cause when I moved out of my mum's house she wouldn't let me take him with me. His name is Smeghead. Horrible scruffy black and white thing but I loved him

big bro fan
09-02-2006, 16:09
We have to hamsters minty and guiness in total over the years we have had 8 hamsters they were

oscar
harry
gerrie
felix
kia
cody
minty
guiness

also had a fish with a huge orange dot on his forehead so i called him spot.

samantha nixon
09-02-2006, 19:09
ah i would never want to leave my pet id sneak it out lol
ive had quite a few animals over the past 7 years but only have 8 now

nadine1977
10-02-2006, 21:38
I have a 5 year old black and white cat called Lucy
I've had her since she was 9 weeks :)

Chris_2k11
10-02-2006, 21:55
I have one dog. :) I used to have 2 hamsters and 2 fish, years ago too.

Angeltigger
10-02-2006, 21:56
i have 2 cats, 1 kitten/cat and a rabbit- but you might all know that already

nadine1977
11-02-2006, 18:39
I have a 5 year old cat called Lucy

Chris_2k11
11-02-2006, 18:53
Didn't you already say...? :hmm: lol

Abbie
24-01-2007, 20:47
I have 2 chocolate labs, called Rolo and Coco.

Kim
24-01-2007, 20:50
I posted in here before, but I now have two dogs called Paddy and Murphy. A red setter and a flat coated retriver. Oscar had to be put down.

Luna
24-01-2007, 20:52
http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/7034/ralpie0mx.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

this is one of the bunnies ralphy - everyone says hes ugly - but i think he's gorgeous

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/5826/shanassi1wx.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

and this is shinassi - the mad parrot (not an actual pic of him as he never sits still long enough to take one)

Abbie
24-01-2007, 20:55
I posted in here before, but I now have two dogs called Paddy and Murphy. A red setter and a flat coated retriver. Oscar had to be put down.

Awwwww, I once had to have a dog put down :( I was too young to actucally remember though if that makes sense.

samantha nixon
24-01-2007, 22:04
[QUOTE=Luna;494446]http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/7034/ralpie0mx.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

this is one of the bunnies ralphy - everyone says hes ugly - but i think he's gorgeous
QUOTE]

aww i think the rabbit is really sweet, i have one that people dont think is cute either but shes fluffy and like a cat lol

i dont think i have posted pictures of my liltle angels in here at all so heres pictures of my animals:

My little angel who is 7 and shes called Smockey
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b104/sammie91/000_0019.jpg
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b104/sammie91/27-03-06_1518.jpg

Speckle
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b104/sammie91/IMG_1370.jpg
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b104/sammie91/14-03-06_1613.jpg

Leo
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b104/sammie91/IMG_0912.jpg

Miffy (fluffy)
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b104/sammie91/IMG_0910.jpg

Pippa as a puppy
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b104/sammie91/100_1476.jpg

Carried over on next thread as only aloowed 8 pics

samantha nixon
24-01-2007, 22:05
Pippa all grown up
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b104/sammie91/03-03-06_2251-1.jpg

Buttons
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b104/sammie91/20-03-06_1643.jpg

Skippy
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b104/sammie91/27-03-06_1514.jpg

Tommy
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b104/sammie91/100_1386.jpg

sorry about the size they have come up huge

Debs
24-01-2007, 23:32
we have a hamster, chubby cheekster

and connor now has 4 fish, well he did have 4 but one died 2 days ago ( RIP BEN) His fish are called gwen, batman and robin!

Abbie
02-02-2007, 16:59
we have a hamster, chubby cheekster

and connor now has 4 fish, well he did have 4 but one died 2 days ago ( RIP BEN) His fish are called gwen, batman and robin!

Awww RIP Ben and cool names for the other ones.

Pinkbanana
02-02-2007, 18:21
Oh that doggy Pippa is soooooo cute.:)

All my pets seem to die on me....:crying: From fish who choked to death on gravel to run away hamsters (presumed dead) to dogs with heart problems.

Though have had a rabbit dumped on me recently, its cute but has one hell of a wind problem (:moonie: ) and Ive never had a rabbit before and dont really want one now...:( Anyone want it? :lol: Did raffle it off and Crazzzeeeeeeeee llama gal won it but she hasnt claimed her prize yet....:eek:

Abbie
02-02-2007, 18:46
Awwww you had a fish that choked, sounds strange to ask this but did you see it happening?

samantha nixon
03-02-2007, 15:24
Oh that doggy Pippa is soooooo cute.:)

All my pets seem to die on me....:crying: From fish who choked to death on gravel to run away hamsters (presumed dead) to dogs with heart problems.

Thanks
and ive also not been lucky with some of my pets i have all mine now
but i had one guinea-pig for 7 days and he died from problems with his liver, and 2 of my rabbits that i had for 4 days and a week died after the pet shop sold them to us when they were ill
i have also lost 2 other guinea-pigs one when it was the hottest day of the year one august and the other one i dont know why she died
i also acidently killed 1 of my sisters fish:o by putting it in cold water when cleaning it she wasnt happy with me

Abbie
03-02-2007, 17:44
My brother was unlucky with hamsters you see I got mone a month before he got his and then he went through 2 hamsters before mine died

Kim
03-02-2007, 17:53
My friend and her brother were a bit like that. My friend had a hamster that had to be put down when it was 8 months old, then her brothers' died when I was sleeping over there. Then the tables turned and her brother went through a load when my friend had one, then he decided he didn't want the hamster that he had, so he gave it to my friend.

Kim
05-02-2007, 17:59
Right, here's my dogs:

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/8539/paddylu8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/62/murphyzt4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Abbie
05-02-2007, 18:02
Awww they are so cute, I must post a pci of mine

Abi
10-02-2007, 19:33
This is my Dog in my back garden in the snow, the other day..

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/8918/dogew5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Abbie
10-02-2007, 19:37
Awwwww he or she is so cute, lab right?

Abi
10-02-2007, 19:38
Yep, he's a Black Lab, who has a facination with eating the snow...

~*~Leanne~*~
10-02-2007, 19:44
aww Abi he is really cute my dog also loves eating snow and kim your dogs are really cute to love the bottom pic

CrazyLea
10-02-2007, 20:07
Here's some pics of Sharky I just took..
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b300/leanneuk02/SP_A0316.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b300/leanneuk02/SP_A0312.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b300/leanneuk02/SP_A0307.jpg

I took the side where he doesn't have an eye :( (cause it was closer :lol:) and you see the bridge? That's what I got him for Christmas :)

Kim
10-02-2007, 20:17
Yep, he's a Black Lab, who has a facination with eating the snow...

How old? Looks like a pup. It could have a fascination with eating revolting things like mine; I would tell you what he eats, but to do that I'd have to swear :lol:

Abi
10-02-2007, 20:25
Nah, he's 7 now, he's just small. He had Meninjitus and Panosteitus (sp?) when he was a pup, which stunted his growth a bit.

Kim
10-02-2007, 20:31
Aww, I didn't realise pets could get meninjitus. He's so cute, I want to swap, lol.

Jojo
11-02-2007, 10:12
Cute dogs guys - and loving Sharkey Lea!!!

We (I say we, I mean my eldest) just have Hammy the Hamster now. No more guinea pigs. Trying to persuade hubby to let us have a dog due to the long hours I spend on my own, but so far no cigar.

Kim
09-04-2007, 00:14
Here's a picture I took on Saturday of my eldest dog, who would have been 1 in the picture I posted of him previously.

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r126/Kim-xx-S-xx/Picture146.jpg

I can't get it smaller as I don't know how to do it on photobucket.

Chloe O'brien
09-04-2007, 00:25
Aw he is lovely kim what's his name. My nieces boyfriend has got a pet gerbil and a pet Rat. My neice Michaela was looking after Marley this week and she was telling me how friendly the rat was. I told her don't even think about asking for one. :sick:

Kim
09-04-2007, 00:29
That one's called Paddy and my other dog is called Murphy. I've got a picture of him from yesterday but I can't post that as my mate is in it. I'll post the recent one off of my phone when I have some credit.

StarsOfCCTV
27-08-2007, 20:29
She hasn't got a name yet (any suggestions?) getting her on Sunday from a rescue centre, she can't go because she needs her first vaccination, shes only nine weeks :D so cute!
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/6968/2608071415ey4.jpg (http://imageshack.us/) Not a very good picture though (mobile camera) :rolleyes:

http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/1853/b2uz6.png (http://imageshack.us/) She's going to keep Basil company :)

Chloe O'brien
27-08-2007, 20:58
Call her Sybil as in Basil and Sybil Fawlty. :rotfl:

StarsOfCCTV
27-08-2007, 23:39
Considering the names my mum has come up with which include Avalanche, Nova, Rikki, Betsy, Mona and my personal favourite Princess :rotfl: Not a bad idea :lol:

samantha nixon
28-08-2007, 23:39
Aww both of the cats are really sweet, especially the kitten aww

StarsOfCCTV
29-08-2007, 00:08

Does any one know when you should put a collar on a kitten? She's nine weeks so she won't be allowed outside for about 3 weeks anyway until she has her second vaccination.

(She's being called Penny by the way, trust me, she got off lightly :p )

Kim
29-08-2007, 21:54
Penny's a nice name; my aunt called her dog that. Lovely cats :)

StarsOfCCTV
05-09-2007, 22:02
thanks :) shes a real terror but so cute. she will eat anything off the ground or on your plate if you leave it lying around/on your lap. And I have a million scratches, that's kittens though :p she's so friendly :D

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/9512/penny013sx8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/2151/penny020ee2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

StarsOfCCTV
26-09-2008, 11:17
That cat ^^ caught a young sparrow yesterday and released it in my room :lol: It was flying around panicked. I opened the window but the bird flew into the window and stunned itself. Silly thing. :rolleyes: Should be ok though. :)

Kirsty :]
27-09-2008, 18:51
Awwwwwwwwww your cat is sooo cute!!

I didn't know tis thread existed! I should look more!!

I have:

A dog- Scamp
A budgie- Apparently his name is Tweetie but I call him Budge-Budge for some reason :)
And we have an adopted cat because her owners next door don't want to know her called Jess and she lives in a Cat house on our doorstep because Scamp would eat her otherwise :(

StarsOfCCTV
27-09-2008, 19:01
Aww, bless. I want a budgie or something but that would be the same problem :lol: You got a picture of your pets? :D

A recent one of Penny. Eating catnip. :p
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t236/sparkle_w/P9240923.jpg

Kirsty :]
27-09-2008, 19:25
My budgies really annoying lol all he does is chirp and chirp.

Yeahh except, I don't have a lcue how to pt pictures up but when I figure it out I shall do :)

StarsOfCCTV
27-09-2008, 19:32
I use photobucket (.com) you just upload the picture (bulk uploader's faster) copy and paste the IMG code (underneath the picture), it's a really simple site to use. :)

Abbie
07-04-2009, 18:33
Sorry but Ive taken loads of photos of the dogs today and thought Id share :p

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f214/Abblette/Photos/DSCN0252.jpg

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f214/Abblette/Photos/DSCN0253.jpg

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f214/Abblette/Photos/DSCN0256.jpg

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f214/Abblette/Photos/DSCN0259.jpg

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f214/Abblette/Photos/DSCN0266.jpg

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f214/Abblette/Photos/DSCN0270.jpg

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f214/Abblette/Photos/DSCN0279.jpg

Abbie
07-04-2009, 18:42
more :

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f214/Abblette/Photos/DSCN0284.jpg

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f214/Abblette/Photos/DSCN0290.jpg

Pinkbanana
07-04-2009, 19:03
Aw... I love your dogs, Tabbie!!! They are actually bigger and chunkier than I imagined them to be.

Abbie
07-04-2009, 19:06
lol yes they are quite big dogs :D

Perdita
07-04-2009, 19:18
They are gorgeous. What breed are they? They look too big for chocolate labradors.

Abbie
07-04-2009, 19:19
No they are chocolate Labs

Perdita
07-04-2009, 19:20
They look massive :eek: A friend of mine has one too and she looks tiny compared to those two. What are their names?

Abbie
07-04-2009, 19:24
Lol they are not that big, theres loads of other chocolate labs on my estate which are 'normal' size and my dogs arent that much bigger

We got them both from farms and their parents were pretty big and working dogs so I dont know if that has anything to do with.
And they are shorter
Their names are Rolo and Coco

Rolo is actually quite skinny, well his back half is like his stomach and stuff when he stands up, hes just big boned so it makes him seem bigger when really hes pretty skinny

Perdita
07-04-2009, 19:27
Are they quite daft? A colleague of mine has a bitch called Geiya and she is wild, hard to control and soooo greedy for any food. But very friendly, would not hurt a fly, she is just daft, in a nice way, if you know what I mean. :)

Abbie
07-04-2009, 19:32
Erm sort of.

Well no they are more just wanting to play and attention but you can still control them
Although Coco who is the youngest and is about 8, well she still acts like a puppy when you stroke her
Rolo who is nearly 10, is a lot calmer and relaxed.

Perdita
07-04-2009, 20:14
Australian cattle dog Sophie Tucker spent her life as a pampered house pet, but when the going got rough, showed mettle that could put her human counterparts on “Survivor” to shame.

The plucky pooch was separated from her owners when she fell overboard in choppy waters, but swam five miles to an island, surviving on a diet of wild goats for four months until miraculously being reunited with her family.

“She surprised us all,” ecstatic owner Jan Griffith told the National Australian Associated Press News Agency. “She was a house dog and look what’s she done, she’s swum over five nautical miles, she’s managed to live off the land all on her own. We wish she could talk, we really do.”

:cheer: I am soo pleased :D

di marco
07-04-2009, 22:00
awwwwww abbie your dogs are so cute! :)

Chloe O'brien
07-04-2009, 22:20
Aw Abbie your dogs are adorable.

willow
08-04-2009, 00:48
i have got a very pretty puppy a 7 month old german shepherd called kaine, he is on my sig

Perdita
08-04-2009, 06:09
He is lovely, I love German shepherd dogs. I bet he is fun :)

di marco
08-04-2009, 14:42
awwww your dogs cute willow :)

Chloe O'brien
09-04-2009, 21:54
My nephew has his own web-site were he has photos of his two King Charles Caveliers Basil and Baxter.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/scottishsnaps/

Pinkbanana
09-04-2009, 22:43
My nephew has his own web-site were he has photos of his two King Charles Caveliers Basil and Baxter.

They are fantastic photos :)

Chloe O'brien
09-04-2009, 23:04
Basil is black and brown he is 18 months old and Baxter is white/brown he is 4 months old, when my nephew bought him home he was alseep lying on his back he looked like a little meerkat.

Perdita
10-04-2009, 06:46
They are so cute :)

Abigail
11-04-2009, 00:15

Wow, they are awesome pictures. Did your brother take them himself?

The dogs are pretty cute too :)

Chloe O'brien
11-04-2009, 00:18

Wow, they are awesome pictures. Did your brother take them himself?

The dogs are pretty cute too :)

Yeah it's my nephew Gary's own webpage all the photos on here he took himself.

Abigail
11-04-2009, 00:19
Is he a professional photographer? I've not seen photos that good in a long time. The depth and imagination is amazing.

Chloe O'brien
11-04-2009, 00:26
No Abigail he just does it as a hobby, he got into it about 1 year and a half ago and now he just goes off and takes photos. Last summer he was on the regional bbc news because he had come across and old deralict hospital and there were patient files and x-rays lying around the floor. The bbc have researchers going through the internet looking for intersting stories and they came across Gary's web-page he was asked to do an interview and take the reporter around the Law Hosptial were the documents were found.

Chloe O'brien
11-04-2009, 00:34
This is the bbc interview he did last summer.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/glasgow_and_west/7499749.stm

di marco
12-04-2009, 21:53

wow those pics are really good and the dogs are so cute! :)

Abigail
20-07-2009, 20:44
My sister's bulldog, Sassy. She's six months.

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/5297/snc00422.jpg (http://img31.imageshack.us/i/snc00422.jpg/)

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/7121/snc00302.jpg (http://img18.imageshack.us/i/snc00302.jpg/)

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/6100/snc00303rgb.jpg (http://img18.imageshack.us/i/snc00303rgb.jpg/)

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/7493/snc00305.jpg (http://img194.imageshack.us/i/snc00305.jpg/)

di marco
21-07-2009, 09:18
awwww shes so cute! :)

StarsOfCCTV
10-11-2010, 15:12
It isn't always this harmonious..
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t236/sparkle_w/P1070920.jpg

(I did have another one I wanted to post but I can't find it..oh well!)

CrazyLea
10-11-2010, 16:39
Awww that's so cute!! :D
I wonder if my Jack and Donny could get the same kind of cooing :hmm:

StarsOfCCTV
10-11-2010, 22:01
Awww that's so cute!! :D Thanks! Yeahh... you see they are like that for a while but then they will start fighting (not vicious fighting usually just play fighting) . Its normally Penny who starts it. You see Penny loves Basil but Basil doesn't feel the same way. :lol:.

But Basil's going crazy in his old age, he keeps running around going hyper and attacking the furniture. :lol:

& You should post a picture! :D

CrazyLea
10-11-2010, 22:18
Haha which one is Basil which one is Penny?!?

This cracked me up:

You see Penny loves Basil but Basil doesn't feel the same way

StarsOfCCTV
10-11-2010, 22:23
Penny's the one sitting on top of Basil, duhhh. :lol: Its truee though. I think it was because she was taken from her mother too early. She forms over attachments.

CrazyLea
10-11-2010, 23:27
Aw bless. The pic is even cuter now!!
Aww really? That could be a possibility!

StarsOfCCTV
11-11-2010, 00:00
Hehe :p Yeah I think she was 9 weeks when we got her, 8 weeks when we saw her.. I don't know how long she'd been at Battersea before that. But she will follow me around - even into the loo! :lol: - and used to sleep on my bed every night when my bedroom was in the downstairs flat (it is now upstairs with the lodgers where the cats are not allowed!).

Eta: Basil was the 12 weeks when we got him I think and he is very independent. (Both have approximate ages because they are rescues.)

Perdita
10-04-2013, 09:46
Took a couple of puppies in that were found in a rubbish skip :angry: The are about 6 weeks old and are adorable.
Savannah is the dark puppy, Tallulah the black and white one, she looks very much like a Jack Russell but has long fur, Savannah is a bit bigger and also has long fur and a bit of a longer tail.

moonstorm
10-04-2013, 10:14
Oh Perdy how adorable!!!

Tuareet
10-04-2013, 12:30
They look gorgeous Perdy! I don't understand how some people can be so cruel. I have a scottie/westie cross called Billy who's now 4 years old and is obsessed with the television particulary Emmerdale. :)

Dazzle
10-04-2013, 12:36
Well done for taking in these poor unwanted puppies - I've got rescued animals myself. Savannah and Tallulah are gorgeous!!

tammyy2j
10-04-2013, 14:54
The look lovely Perdy and well done for taking them in

annette_tr9
11-04-2013, 13:01
how cute are those puppies!! how could someone put them in a skip....

we have three cats, two of them are rescue cats. the eldest is 17 now. at first he wouldnt go near anyone now as soon as someone walks in the door he wants to sit on their lap.

the youngest is also a resuce cat, he is mental and hasnt learn not to scratch the side of the bed up yet!!

and our ginger cat is a cross ragdoll.....he likes to sleep on you where-ever you sit, and lie on you all night. he is pretty heavy.............and warm............

annette_tr9
11-04-2013, 13:01

Dazzle
11-04-2013, 17:01
and our ginger cat is a cross ragdoll.....he likes to sleep on you where-ever you sit, and lie on you all night. he is pretty heavy.............and warm............

My cat likes to sleep on me wherever I'm sitting or lying too. It's lovely, isn't it?

Dazzle
11-04-2013, 17:01

Kim
18-10-2013, 23:32
Where am I supposed to sleep?!

https://s12.postimg.org/be7wcvr1p/image.jpg

Perdita
19-10-2013, 07:51
You sleep on the floor, human!!!! :lol:

moonstorm
19-10-2013, 09:05
Ah Kim, they are beautiful. Sorry but you just have to squeeze round them!

Dazzle
19-10-2013, 16:52
Lovely dogs, Kim. I have the same problem with the pets in my house :)

Perdita, are they your cute little puppies all grown up in your avatar?

Perdita
19-10-2013, 18:16
Yes, Dazzle, they are now 8 months old, but they look bigger on the photo than they really are :)

Perdita
08-01-2016, 19:58
I am sure a lot of you will have gone through this ... my little fur baby (well, 15 kg is not so little :p) but I have sleepless nights because Savannah has a problem with her kneecap in her left leg and needs an operation, she will have 3 pins put in her leg on Monday evening and I am worried sick. She is totally fixated on me and I know she will be scared when I drop her off at the vet to leave her for 3 1/2 hours .... She will hate me .. willl need a lot of care for about a month afterwards, physio no doubt, vet said walking on lead only for a month ... :crying:

Dazzle
08-01-2016, 20:06
I am sure a lot of you will have gone through this ... my little fur baby (well, 15 kg is not so little :p) but I have sleepless nights because Savannah has a problem with her kneecap in her left leg and needs an operation, she will have 3 pins put in her leg on Monday evening and I am worried sick. She is totally fixated on me and I know she will be scared when I drop her off at the vet to leave her for 3 1/2 hours .... She will hate me .. willl need a lot of care for about a month afterwards, physio no doubt, vet said walking on lead only for a month ... :crying:

Good luck to Savannah (and you) for Monday. I'm sure she'll feel a lot happier when she's all healed. :)

My dog's the same about being fixated on me. I had to leave him at the vet for the day several months ago and it was traumatic for us both. Luckily they quickly forget once they're back home. Can you ask for a sedative or something to give her earlier in the day so she's not so scared at being left?

Perdita
08-01-2016, 20:20
Good luck to Savannah (and you) for Monday. I'm sure she'll feel a lot happier when she's all healed. :)

My dog's the same about being fixated on me. I had to leave him at the vet for the day several months ago and it was traumatic for us both. Luckily they quickly forget once they're back home. Can you ask for a sedative or something to give her earlier in the day so she's not so scared at being left?

She can´t have food all day, obviously and I would not want to give her medication as she will have a general anaesthetic. I think she will be seen to by the vet shortly after me dropping her off, appointment is for 5pm, I pick her up again ag 8.30pm . :(

Dazzle
13-01-2016, 20:02
How did Savannah's op go after, Perdita?

Perdita
13-01-2016, 20:29
How did Savannah's op go after, Perdita?

The op went well, I think she is walking a bit more than she should but I can´t stop her. Need to carry her across the street to the doggy bathroom until next Monday when she can start having 10 minute walks a few times a day. Will be glad as she weighs around 15 kg and I am glad when I can place her on her bed again but she is great. Seems to feel better all the time, her tail wagging a lot again so I think I have been forgiven. Will be around 2 months before she is fully fit again if her recovery continues as it has so far. Thank you for asking. :)

Dazzle
13-01-2016, 20:44
The op went well, I think she is walking a bit more than she should but I can´t stop her. Need to carry her across the street to the doggy bathroom until next Monday when she can start having 10 minute walks a few times a day. Will be glad as she weighs around 15 kg and I am glad when I can place her on her bed again but she is great. Seems to feel better all the time, her tail wagging a lot again so I think I have been forgiven. Will be around 2 months before she is fully fit again if her recovery continues as it has so far. Thank you for asking. :)

That's really good news! :)

Kim
20-04-2017, 18:58
My new friend:

https://s29.postimg.org/qyzkwdlc7/image.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/d5b87bsqr/)

At 9 and a half weeks:

https://s29.postimg.org/3m1jdv58n/image.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/5qlwey6v7/)

Second cousin amongst other relations of Paddy (see earlier in the thread or in my profile.)

Perdita
20-04-2017, 19:03
They are adorable ♥