PDA

View Full Version : A quick question

Matty L
08-09-2005, 11:49
When are Phil and Grant back on screens? they filmed August 22nd, does anyone know for definite when they are back?? is it early October?? and if Grant is doing 2 weeks filming, does that mean he could be on screen for about a month??

Thanks

Matty

RealityGap
08-09-2005, 11:50
good question - I hope someone can awnser this......

pops110874
08-09-2005, 11:53
begining of october i think

Carrie Bradshaw
08-09-2005, 11:55
From the webcam, they seem to be filming scenes to be shown in early November just now, so it will prob be at least late October before they are back. Don't know how long Grant will be on screen for? :searchme:

Matty L
08-09-2005, 12:01
thats what I thought, they are back filming Aug 22nd, so must be back on screen before November. Someone said in the TV Quick it said they are back on October 3rd.

Bryan
08-09-2005, 12:03
Grant and Phil both return on the 3rd of October for Phils trail but while Grant has some dodgy business to deal with in inner London Courtney settles back into Walford life with Peggy still coming to terms with what has happened to Sam.

so there we have it, back on the 3rd of october, and Grants onscreen time can last anything from 1 episode to 1 month depending on how much he has filmed, and how much is shown per episode

Matty L
08-09-2005, 12:05
thanks Bondboffin, where did u get that quote from??

Bryan
08-09-2005, 12:10
thanks Bondboffin, where did u get that quote from??

well its already been posted on soapboards and on my Mitchell Mania site , i think its from digital spy forums tough :searchme:

tammyy2j
08-09-2005, 12:28
so there we have it, back on the 3rd of october, and Grants onscreen time can last anything from 1 episode to 1 month depending on how much he has filmed, and how much is shown per episode

Thanks

Was Grant also wanted for a crime before he left and thats why he couldn't return to Walford? Can someone fill me in please?

Bryan
08-09-2005, 12:33
Thanks

Was Grant also wanted for a crime before he left and thats why he couldn't return to Walford? Can someone fill me in please?

as far as i know he'd just had enough of Walford, he'd fell out with Phil, annoyed with Peggy and hadn't really got much of a purpose in Walford since Tiff had gone

he may have been in trouble with the police about that robbery, but i cant remember Phil getting doen for it so no i dont think he is in trouble

the reaosn he hasnt been able to return in recent years is becuase his car crash in Rio has meant he is unable to move around much, but obviosuly this is about to change as mr puppy dog eyes mitchell returns to our screen early next month!

Carrie Bradshaw
08-09-2005, 12:33
thats what I thought, they are back filming Aug 22nd, so must be back on screen before November. Someone said in the TV Quick it said they are back on October 3rd.
Sorry, my mistake! You're right.

Matty L
08-09-2005, 14:04
yeah I think they are back on screens early October, but Phil isnt out of prison until late October, that must be when they are both together back on the square.

i_luv_dennis
08-09-2005, 16:10
cant wait