PDA

View Full Version : Frances Bean 'not struck with Love'

Luna
07-09-2005, 16:47
The teenage daughter of Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain and Hole singer-turned-actress Courtney Love has revealed a rebellious streak in a magazine interview.

Frances Bean Cobain could be forgiven for having "issues" - her grunge rocker father committed suicide, while in August a judge ordered her mother back into a drug rehabilitation programme.

But the trendy 13-year-old comes across as a mature, down-to-earth youngster in the October issue of Teen Vogue, apparently rebelling against her notoriously hell-raising parents by proclaiming a preference for classy, "girly" clothes.

The youngster is said to have been named after Frances McKee of Scottish indie band the Vaselines.

Her father gave her the second name Bean, saying that was what she resembled on her pre-natal ultrasound picture.

But, she said: "I don't want to be titled as Courtney Love and Kurt Cobain's daughter."

"I want to be thought of as Frances Cobain."

And she is no fan of Love's thrown-together fashion sense, saying: "I don't like to look sloppy. I'm a girly-girl."

She prefers her mum "when she's more 'classy starlet'," adding: "I don't really like her hard-metal stuff, or when she doesn't brush her hair."

Luna
07-09-2005, 16:47
am i the only one who can not believe this little girl is now 13 :eek:

RealityGap
08-09-2005, 15:00

no I am with you in that one :eek:

Debs
08-09-2005, 19:00

nope i still thought she was tiny!!! thought you had made a mistake writiny 13 thought you meant 3!!!

:eek: