PDA

View Full Version : Pet Hates

Jessie Wallace
06-09-2005, 23:24
I was just wondering what people pet hates were.

Like mine is when people sit there picking there nosing when in a traffic jam, do they not realise we can still see them, it's a car not the toilet of you house!

Anyway rant over, what are yours?

RealityGap
06-09-2005, 23:44
Ignorant people do it for me - wind me up so so much

CrazyLea
07-09-2005, 00:10
people scrathcing their nails on doors/boards/etc

daisy38
07-09-2005, 08:31
When i'm walking down Oxford Street, its packed and people just STOP right in front of you! That really is annoying.

JustJodi
07-09-2005, 08:36
Since I am an American living in Holland, i have found alot of people are down right rude, if they bump into you and knock something out of your hands or arms,, they go on and do not apologize,, ahhhh another pet hate is going to a grocery store and trying to get in line and some one behind u bangs up against ur butt with their cart.. excuse me banging up against me is not going to make the line go faster. helloooo:angry:

JustJodi
07-09-2005, 08:38
I was just wondering what people pet hates were.

Like mine is when people sit there picking there nosing when in a traffic jam, do they not realise we can still see them, it's a car not the toilet of you house!

Anyway rant over, what are yours?

the nose picking thing seems to be a thing i see OFTEN here even the kids do it too.. don't people realize how disgusting it is ?????:(

JustJodi
07-09-2005, 08:41
Oh dear now I am getting all wound up,, I also don't get it, why do men seem to want to re arrange their crotches in public all the time ???. you do not see us women re arranging our panties or bras in public ( even tho the men would love to see that but stilll ) any one else find it annoying ????:(

Luna
07-09-2005, 08:43
Oh dear now I am getting all wound up,, I also don't get it, why do men seem to want to re arrange their crotches in public all the time ???. you do not see us women re arranging our panties or bras in public ( even tho the men would love to see that but stilll ) any one else find it annoying ????:(

Oh me!!!!! Dont they realise that we can see them doing it!!! When i was at school we had a teacher that done that constantly

chance
07-09-2005, 09:21
i cant stand people who eat with there mouths open so we can see what they are eating but most of all its the noise of it that drives me insane and also people who bite there nails really loudly! grrrr

Behemoth
07-09-2005, 09:31
I can't stand it when I'm walking along a crowded area and the person in front of me stops to talk to someone! What am I supposed to do? Wait til they've finished and then just carry on?!

Jojo
07-09-2005, 09:47
All of the above and when you are in the car and waiting to allow someone through and they don't say thank you - its only a hand gesture, its not as if you have to stop, wind your window down and stop and chat for an hour!!

Oh and the stare i currently get - but hey ho, thats the ignorance of some people.

Debs
07-09-2005, 10:36
my pet hate is spitting on the floor in public, grosses me out! i hate snot and flem at the best of times but seeing it hacked up out of someones gob make me want to puke!

Luna
07-09-2005, 10:37
my pet hate is spitting on the floor in public, grosses me out! i hate snot and flem at the best of times but seeing it hacked up out of someones gob make me want to puke!

:sick:

Dr. Tangliss
07-09-2005, 10:38
People who smoke in cars and have children in the passanger seats.

People who lie!

People who eat with their mouth open.

I better stop here, otherwise my list will be very very long.

Jojo
07-09-2005, 10:43
People who smoke in cars and have children in the passanger seats.

People who lie!

People who eat with their mouth open.

I better stop here, otherwise my list will be very very long.lol thats why i said all of the above - i have too many to list!!!

Dr. Tangliss
07-09-2005, 10:45
lol thats why i said all of the above - i have too many to list!!!

Lol! I can think of about 100 other Pet hates.

Oh, a big one, old people who push you out of the way in a supermarket while you are pregnant.

JustJodi
07-09-2005, 11:08

Debs isn't that the grossest thing,, i agree,, its mostly guys ,, I don't think it is attractive or "cool" at all to hack it up and see how far they can spit :sick:

JustJodi
07-09-2005, 11:09
Lol! I can think of about 100 other Pet hates.

Oh, a big one, old people who push you out of the way in a supermarket while you are pregnant.

LOUSY CUSTOMER SERVICE... HEY WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THE OLD PHRASE.....A CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT ??????:searchme:

Debs
07-09-2005, 11:27
Debs isn't that the grossest thing,, i agree,, its mostly guys ,, I don't think it is attractive or "cool" at all to hack it up and see how far they can spit :sick:

ni it isnt at all attractive! my other half does it sometimes and i really have a go! it is vile!

JustJodi
07-09-2005, 11:50
ni it isnt at all attractive! my other half does it sometimes and i really have a go! it is vile!

Thankfully my better half doesnt do it,, but I have chewed out my teen aged nephews for doing it..i dont care if they wear their pants 4 sizes too big and hanging nearly off their butts I just don't want them starting that stuff :sick: ( spitting)

Debs
07-09-2005, 12:01
Thankfully my better half doesnt do it,, but I have chewed out my teen aged nephews for doing it..i dont care if they wear their pants 4 sizes too big and hanging nearly off their butts I just don't want them starting that stuff :sick: ( spitting)

i love it when you see boys trying to be all hard with thier mates and spitting butit not coming out properly so it goes all down them!!! you just have to laugh at them :rotfl: :rotfl:

JustJodi
07-09-2005, 12:04
i love it when you see boys trying to be all hard with thier mates and spitting butit not coming out properly so it goes all down them!!! you just have to laugh at them :rotfl: :rotfl:

I swear boys succumb to peer pressure more than girls do,, they are dumb as a box of rocks some times,, :lol:

xXxJessxXx
07-09-2005, 16:41
Spitting is horrible! errrrr.... i also hate very selfish people! I know a few and i just wanna pull their hair out. But yeah spitting is disgusting, especially when you see footballers do it on the tv!

Luna
07-09-2005, 17:19
people who dont listen.....my mother has an awful habit of either butting in halfway through a conversation or just switching off so you can tell her something really important and she doesn't hear a word of it....says she doesn't realise any of these things.

Oh and she also shouts down her mobile phone :angry:

Dr. Tangliss
07-09-2005, 17:20
Luna, I thought it was just my Mum that never listened. That annoys me.

Luna
07-09-2005, 17:23
Luna, I thought it was just my Mum that never listened. That annoys me.

Oh mines terrible like the other day i was in my granda's pub talking to my gran i was telling my gran something that had happened and she just butted in without even letting me finish talking about something else....everytime i pull her up for it and she says she never notices

xXxJessxXx
07-09-2005, 18:32
the other thing i hate is when people's ears stick out between bits of their hair. lol. it makes me cringe and i hate it, for me its like nails on a black board. it makes them look like elves, or a mouse or for some reason sheep. lol, i hate it when it happens to me as well. does any one else hate it, or even know what i'm on about!... lol

Debs
07-09-2005, 19:15
people who dont listen.....my mother has an awful habit of either butting in halfway through a conversation or just switching off so you can tell her something really important and she doesn't hear a word of it....says she doesn't realise any of these things.

Oh and she also shouts down her mobile phone :angry:

do you get the spaced out look and the hmmms????

Jessie Wallace
07-09-2005, 20:39
the nose picking thing seems to be a thing i see OFTEN here even the kids do it too.. don't people realize how disgusting it is ?????:(

Kids is ok, they don't know any better yet, they can't help it!

JustJodi
07-09-2005, 23:17
Kids is ok, they don't know any better yet, they can't help it!

true but at least a parent can nip the nasty habit in the bud and get them to use a hankie :D

JustJodi
08-09-2005, 09:29
What about this one ??? People who join things cos they WANT TO SO BAD.. then decide they will sit in the side lines and NOT GET involved then just fade in the wood work ???????:mad:

RealityGap
08-09-2005, 09:42
What about this one ??? People who join things cos they WANT TO SO BAD.. then decide they will sit in the side lines and NOT GET involved then just fade in the wood work ???????:mad:

yeah thats pretty annoying

Luna
08-09-2005, 09:44
do you get the spaced out look and the hmmms????

lol not even that!!!! she just sits there

RealityGap
08-09-2005, 09:49
actually my pet hate at the minute is my mother!!

Luna
08-09-2005, 09:50
actually my pet hate at the minute is my mother!!

Snap :lol:

RealityGap
08-09-2005, 09:52
Snap :lol:

lol - glad I am not the only one!:cheer:

JustJodi
08-09-2005, 10:56
lol - glad I am not the only one!:cheer:

today is my moms 84th birthday,, so I guess I am not hating her at the moment :p

RealityGap
08-09-2005, 11:00
today is my moms 84th birthday,, so I guess I am not hating her at the moment :p

Happy 84th Birthday to your Mom :)

I don't hate my mum she is just driving me mad at the minute

JustJodi
08-09-2005, 11:12
Happy 84th Birthday to your Mom :)

I don't hate my mum she is just driving me mad at the minute

My mom and I had a love-hate relationship too for years,, I was her most "impratical child"..Like I wanted a bikini she wanted to cover me up from neck to ankle or she says I should wear cotton knickers and I wanted lacy bikini's,, hee hee :rotfl: HEY I AM GONNA START A NEW THREAD ...

RealityGap
08-09-2005, 11:38
My mom and I had a love-hate relationship too for years,, I was her most "impratical child"..Like I wanted a bikini she wanted to cover me up from neck to ankle or she says I should wear cotton knickers and I wanted lacy bikini's,, hee hee :rotfl: HEY I AM GONNA START A NEW THREAD ...
the sad part is my mum has problems of her own at the minute and I feel she is taking it out on me at the minute

Luna
08-09-2005, 11:39
You see me and my mother have never been close im 22 and have only lived with her for 4 years in my life and now im dying to get back out again

JustJodi
08-09-2005, 11:43
the sad part is my mum has problems of her own at the minute and I feel she is taking it out on me at the minute

I am a mom too,, and I know at some points of my sons life I took it out on him. I know I was luckier than my other siblings cos I lived away from home for 10 years .. so I was not caught in the cross fires, when she divorced my dad..
So I can understand really !!!!

JustJodi
08-09-2005, 11:44
You see me and my mother have never been close im 22 and have only lived with her for 4 years in my life and now im dying to get back out again

Luna is it expensive to get a flat on your own ??? I do not know much about where u are at.. I presume its costly ????

RealityGap
08-09-2005, 11:45
I am a mom too,, and I know at some points of my sons life I took it out on him. I know I was luckier than my other siblings cos I lived away from home for 10 years .. so I was not caught in the cross fires, when she divorced my dad..
So I can understand really !!!!

being a mum too - I understand how you do take thing out on those closest to you - but this has gone past ridiclous - she really is being nasty at times and if she werent my mum then I would have cut contact with her

Luna
08-09-2005, 11:47
Well yes it is expensive cheapest i can find (and going to see it tonight) if £450 pcm then you have your council tax on top which is about £60pm then you have food, heating, electricity, telephone bills....etc but thats mostly because i live just outside the city centre of glasgow so it is a little higher

RealityGap
08-09-2005, 11:47

I am sorry that you have never been close with your mum :(

Hoping you can get out soon

RealityGap
08-09-2005, 11:48
LOL Luna - I have just gotten you location joke - do you live somewhere that begins with C by any chance?

JustJodi
08-09-2005, 11:50
Well yes it is expensive cheapest i can find (and going to see it tonight) if £450 pcm then you have your council tax on top which is about £60pm then you have food, heating, electricity, telephone bills....etc but thats mostly because i live just outside the city centre of glasgow so it is a little higher

Oh Luna sweetie,, I do hope u find something u can afford,, but for your peace of mind I do hope you are able to move, and I am sorry u are not close to your mom

Luna
08-09-2005, 11:51
LOL Luna - I have just gotten you location joke - do you live somewhere that begins with C by any chance?

:lol: howd you guess??? :rotfl:

Luna
08-09-2005, 11:51
Oh Luna sweetie,, I do hope u find something u can afford,, but for your peace of mind I do hope you are able to move, and I am sorry u are not close to your mom

Thanks i hope i do too

JustJodi
08-09-2005, 11:52
being a mum too - I understand how you do take thing out on those closest to you - but this has gone past ridiclous - she really is being nasty at times and if she werent my mum then I would have cut contact with her

I know the feeling,, some times I was so pressured by her I wanted to leave and never come back,,but we always managed to fix it,, lets take teh mom thing over to my thread OK :)

RealityGap
08-09-2005, 11:53
the just outside Glasgow bit gave it away - we stayed in Falkirk for a while

Luna
08-09-2005, 11:54
the just outside Glasgow bit gave it away - we stayed in Falkirk for a while

oh right so not that far away then??

RealityGap
08-09-2005, 11:56
we are in the land of PeterPan and ginerbread now - Kirriemuir!

JustJodi
08-09-2005, 11:58
we are in the land of PeterPan and ginerbread now - Kirriemuir!

Peter Pan and Gingerbread ???? kirriemuir ??? come on RG translate for me :p

RealityGap
08-09-2005, 12:09
Kirriemuir is famous for its iced gingerbread - and J M Barrie - Peter Pan's author was born here

Kirriemuir (known locally as Kirrie) is a small village 17 miles north of Dundee

JustJodi
08-09-2005, 12:34
Kirriemuir is famous for its iced gingerbread - and J M Barrie - Peter Pan's author was born here

Kirriemuir (known locally as Kirrie) is a small village 17 miles north of Dundee

Iced gingerbread,,,oh that sounds so yummmmyyyyyyyyy can u send me some :rotfl:
Ahhhhhhh so that is where JM Barrie orginated,, So this is all in Scotland,, now that is one country we did not stop to see on our way to the Quick Ferry to Ireland ...:cool:

Emma-Lou
08-09-2005, 18:02
Oh i know what you mean not matter if its a man or a young boy they do it and youre just standing there HELLO? :angry:

RealityGap
08-09-2005, 18:05
Iced gingerbread,,,oh that sounds so yummmmyyyyyyyyy can u send me some :rotfl:
Ahhhhhhh so that is where JM Barrie orginated,, So this is all in Scotland,, now that is one country we did not stop to see on our way to the Quick Ferry to Ireland ...:cool:

I would easily send you some iced gingerbread :)

JM Barrie was born in a house about 5 minutes walk from here