PDA

View Full Version : 21st and 22nd episode guides

Sam Nixon Fan
06-09-2005, 15:42
ITV1 Network Wednesday 21 September 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

spoiler:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PC Gabriel Kent (Todd Carty) is horrified when his adopted brother, the real Gabriel Kent (James Barriscale), turns up in Sun Hill. Gabriel (real name David Kent) begs Sergeant June Ackland (Trudie Goodwin) not to tell PC Sheelagh Murphy (Bernie Nolan) about his true identity and assures her that he'll tell his fiance everything before he marries her. Could this be the beginning of the downfall of the infamous angel Gabriel?

Meanwhile, Sun Hill stalwart PC Reg Hollis (Jeff Stewart) works hard to organise a 'Fifty Years of Sun Hill' celebration to which many dignitaries are attending, including ex-detective DCS Charles Barnett (George Sewell) who worked at Sun Hill in the early days.

PC Roger Valentine (John Bowler) and PC Yvonne Hemmingway (Michele Austin) investigate a road traffic accident where joy rider, Ashley Morgan (Troy Glasgow), has knocked down and killed an eight year old boy. When witnesses confirm the child ran out in front of the car, it becomes clear that Morgan is innocent and cleared of dangerous driving.

Eager to prove she’s a hands-on copper, Acting Superintendent Amanda Prosser (Serena Gordon) wades in and deals with the child's grief stricken father, Jeff Clarke (Stuart Laing) in an insensitive manner. Unable to accept the injustice of the situation, Clarke arrives armed and dangerous at Sun Hill demanding action from Amanda and Sun Hill is soon caught up in a volatile hostage situation.

ITV1 Network Thursday 22 September 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM

spoiler:
During a stunt-filled hour long special, Sun Hill is under siege when distraught father, Jeff Clarke (Stuart Laing), holds the station hostage.

PC Dan Casper’s (Chris Jarvis) attempt at playing the hero goes seriously wrong when he and the real Gabriel are shot and DC Terry Perkins (Bruce Byron) comes into his own and takes on the role of mediator whilst Acting Superintendent Amanda Prosser (Serena Gordon) flounders.

Watch out for an unexpected twist, when Sun Hill’s finest realise the extent of Clarke’s crazed attempt for revenge and send officers DS Phil Hunter (Scott Maslen) and DC Zain Nadir (TJ Ramini) on a dangerous rescue mission.

elephantwoman
06-09-2005, 16:05
hahha gabriel gets shot!! i soooooooooooooo hate amanda who else does?

phils little sister
06-09-2005, 16:10
sounds good thanks for posting cant wait to see gabriel get shot

kjhxzap3577
06-09-2005, 16:25
if you read it is says that it is the REAL Gabrial (June's Real Son)who gets shot not the evil fake one played by Todd Carty

alan45
06-09-2005, 19:27
I wondered how long it would be before we had another gunman storyline. I thought we left that behind when Marquess left.

Stll that said they sound like a couple of fantastic episodes

pookie1968uk
06-09-2005, 23:17
they sound really good, the acting superintendent needs to be gone as soon as possible, she is terrible!

alan45
06-09-2005, 23:29
they sound really good, the acting superintendent needs to be gone as soon as possible, she is terrible!

She loves herself

billbabe04
07-09-2005, 08:02
i hope phil dont get hurt on this 'dangerous mission'! But maybe if he does it'll make Sam realise how much he means to her!! just hoping!!

Luna
07-09-2005, 08:13
oh thanks for posting that - cant wait for all this to happen

Jojo
07-09-2005, 09:41
Wow - these sound good and the thurs episode is the live one isn't it!! I wonder how June will react to her true son being shot....

gazzer
07-09-2005, 12:01
agghhhh... this is so annoying.. the real gabriel turns up and gets shot... i suppose it will happen when he is just about to tell somebody to truth about the other 'Gabriel'... stupid.

Luna
07-09-2005, 13:02
Would they not find out about the lie when they were IDing the body?? That is if he does actually die?

Sam Nixon Fan
07-09-2005, 16:58
David kent/ the one who we think is gabriel carnt become fully exposed as when he dies he is still in uniform! Or it looks like he is in that picture ya see of him falling from the roof

Tori
07-09-2005, 18:20
these look good!! i hate prosser as well, theres something about her which i don't like!!

alan45
07-09-2005, 19:53
these look good!! i hate prosser as well, theres something about her which i don't like!!

She is so smug. I think she will meet her match againt Gina

$sTaCeY$
08-09-2005, 08:19
these sound excellent. do both gabriels get shot?

tasha_cfc
08-09-2005, 11:09
Nope if says the real Gabriel gets shot so it must be Junes son!! Should be a gd ep 2nite

samantha nixon
08-09-2005, 15:47
these sound really good thanks for posting and is it the live on the 22nd when the whole staion gets held hostage and i hope phil dont get hurt