PDA

View Full Version : Longoria admits to two-timing

Luna
05-09-2005, 08:28
Eva Longoria has admitted that she often starts dating a new man before breaking up with the old one.

"I've never broken up with someone properly," the Desperate Housewives star confessed. "I overlap because I know I'm over that person, so move on without telling them."

The actress, who plays Gabrielle Solis on the hit US show, has also revealed that she is currently feeling sexier than ever.

Longoria asked, "People think you are sexiest when young, but how can you be when you have no experience?"

RealityGap
05-09-2005, 08:49
sounds more like the thing you do when you are a teenager rather than a grown woman - she sounds like she needs to grown up!!

RealityGap
05-09-2005, 08:53
Sorry if I have offended any of the younger posters with the above post - I am not meaning that all teenagers would do this - but it is the sort of things that girls I know did when we were 15!! - it isnt how you would expect a grown woman to act is what I mean!

blondelilangel
02-01-2006, 23:30
Sorry if I have offended any of the younger posters with the above post - I am not meaning that all teenagers would do this - but it is the sort of things that girls I know did when we were 15!! - it isnt how you would expect a grown woman to act is what I mean!

don't worry, no offence taken, on my part at least, (even though i'm 18). Im sure most, if not all teenagers, know what you mean. It does seem very immature & unfair of her to do that. I'm rather surprised.. such a bad example to be setting to young people. & teenagers get bad media from everywhere unfortunately.. not all of us are rebellious and troublemakers!
Sorry to sound annoyed.. it just slightly upsets me when teens go into shops with, say, 2 other people & security for example often seem to watch you like hawks, thinking you must be going to steal something. Some/Many of us teenagers are honest people & don't steal/vandalise etc.
p.s also sorry for essay, just wanted to make a point for the many teenagers out there :)