PDA

View Full Version : Dennis and Sharon's grief!

littlemo
04-09-2005, 21:06
It's so sad that finally when something is going great for them, their dad turns up dead. Den was a very difficult person to cope with but he was still their family, and it's going to effect them both in some way.

At the moment Dennis is pretending not to show he's hurt, but you can tell he is. He finds it much easier to control his emotions than release them, and Sharon's aware of that. Sharon is heartbroken, she feels guilty for her father's death, just as she did the first time. I really hope they can come together, and be there for each other. They are the only 2 people that know what the other is really going through.

i_luv_dennis
05-09-2005, 08:09
i thing they can worl it out

RealityGap
05-09-2005, 09:04
I am sure that they work it out atleast for a little while - since this is EE we are talking about of course it wont last........

kelly05
07-09-2005, 20:31
Really don't think Dennis is grieving that much, and to be honest I can't blame him!! I know Sharon was very close to him, but it is still annoying me that after all he put them through, it seems that she resents Dennis because of the way he feel about it!!

littlemo
07-09-2005, 20:41
Really don't think Dennis is grieving that much, and to be honest I can't blame him!! I know Sharon was very close to him, but it is still annoying me that after all he put them through, it seems that she resents Dennis because of the way he feel about it!!

I think Sharon's feeling is that if she's grieving everybody should be. She doesn't like Chrissie's relationship with Jake in the same way that she feels annoyed that Dennis can't shed a tear over his father's death. Sharon wants some empathy and there isn't anybody to give it to her.

But despite Dennis's attitude I don't think he feels nothing for Den, he's just trying to deal with it the best he can, and that is to block it out. He doesn't think he should grieve for him because he treated him so badly and he doesn't think Den deserves his love.