PDA

View Full Version : Atomic Kitten star to marry Cosgrave?

Luna
04-09-2005, 11:32
Natasha Hamilton has spoken about her plans to marry Fran Cosgrave.

The former Atomic Kitten singer has reunited with the Celebrity Love Island star, following her split from long-term boyfriend Gavin Hatcher.

"I don't want to tempt fate, but it is going really well," Hamilton told the Sunday Mirror. "And, hopefully, we will marry this time. Fran is definitely someone special in my life.

"If this was the first time round I wouldn't say I love him so quickly, but we remember all the feelings from last time - which is nice."

She added, "I never thought we would get back together. There were so many issues that we needed to sort out when we split."

Hamilton and Cosgrave first met in 2000. After they had been dating for five months, Fran proposed, but the pair split in January 2003.

Bad Wolf
04-09-2005, 11:37
i really like fran after CLI- he was genuine, and looked after everyone, i'm really pleased these two are back on

CrazyLea
04-09-2005, 11:38
aw thats cool

Jemma
04-09-2005, 12:54
I'm pleased as well, I thought they made a good couple. They've got a son together as well I think.

RealityGap
04-09-2005, 13:51
isnt that sweet - they did make a good couple - hope it works out this time for them

Abi
04-09-2005, 17:40
They were a great couple, i'm pleased they're back together again