PDA

View Full Version : Very big star making a cameo appearance

xCharliex
03-09-2005, 13:38
Dont know if any of you have heard yet, i heard a while ago but was surprised it hadnt been posted, unless im wrong! sorry if its has.

But the one and only Joan Collins has agreed to make a cameo appearance in the show!! Now that will boost ratings for that episode, very surprised to be quite honest, apparently the character she is going to play is going to be even worse the Lexi (think that was her name) when she was in Dynasty! and she was a b***h

emma_strange
04-09-2005, 16:51
should be good

Kylie
10-09-2005, 20:55
Found this on another spoiler site.....

Rumours that ex-Dynasty star Joan Collins is in talks to join the cast of the glitzy ITV drama are 100% correct.

No contract has yet been signed, but things are looking more positive as each day goes by.

I don’t think there’s any doubt that the glamorous Miss Collins is an ideal candidate for this particular team.

Bryan
11-09-2005, 11:00
she'll put the cast to shame, theres no cast left for footballers wives

conrads gone, tanyas gone (for now) ambers leaving, shannons left, harleys left,

so we're stuck with jackie webb, a bunch of young idiots and the milligans, and half a dozen dopes from Extra Time!

i tell you theres no point in having Miss Collins until Zoe Lucker is back!

Katy
11-09-2005, 11:06
footballers wives will not be the same. New characters wont work. we need the good old legends. Tanya and hazel.

Bryan
11-09-2005, 12:17
im going to watch the first episode, if it dissapoints then i shant be wathcing the show anymore...its a shame really as it was one of my favourite shows...not anymore...even Tanya cant save the show now!

xCharliex
16-09-2005, 12:19
You know the thing that really bugged me! Was the fact this show was in ITV's top 50 shows, i mean for gods sake come on! Dont get me wrong i like watching FW but Bad Girls wasnt even in the top 50 and thats a lot better than this show, its deals with real life issues!!

RealityGap
16-09-2005, 12:49
Dont know if any of you have heard yet, i heard a while ago but was surprised it hadnt been posted, unless im wrong! sorry if its has.

But the one and only Joan Collins has agreed to make a cameo appearance in the show!! Now that will boost ratings for that episode, very surprised to be quite honest, apparently the character she is going to play is going to be even worse the Lexi (think that was her name) when she was in Dynasty! and she was a b***h

She played Alexis Carrington in Dynasty and she was a super nasty piece opf work so heaven help them!!

Bryan
17-09-2005, 10:50
You know the thing that really bugged me! Was the fact this show was in ITV's top 50 shows, i mean for gods sake come on! Dont get me wrong i like watching FW but Bad Girls wasnt even in the top 50 and thats a lot better than this show, its deals with real life issues!!

its becuase it wasnt in the shortlist of nominations for people to vote for...why is a real mystery...it would so have been in the top 10 had it been up for nomination

xCharliex
17-09-2005, 14:44
Really? Thats well surprising! :( it should have been!

Bryan
17-09-2005, 14:47
Really? Thats well surprising! :( it should have been!

yeah, im surprised you didnt know that! i thought youd have voted on the itv site ages ago...no i specifiaclly remember that there wasnt bad girls in that list..and i was really shocked by it...there was a load of b's already in that list blind date etc...maybe thats why...but it seems a sad reason!

xCharliex
17-09-2005, 14:58
To be quite honest i didnt even know about the show lol not until it was advertised. The badgirlsonline msg board was down for ages so i would have found out from there if i didnt check the ITV website! Gutted though

Bryan
17-09-2005, 15:13
To be quite honest i didnt even know about the show lol not until it was advertised. The badgirlsonline msg board was down for ages so i would have found out from there if i didnt check the ITV website! Gutted though

oh well in your heart you know your top itv show...dont need some glitzy coutdown programme to tell you what it is...bad girls forever!

xCharliex
17-09-2005, 15:21
Too right! Cant wait for the crimbo special! Not sure when FW is back, hope theres not too many of the extra time cast in it, they were awful

Bryan
17-09-2005, 15:33
anyways going off topic here...back to the rumours of joan collins joinging ITV's number 8th greatest show!

xCharliex
17-09-2005, 15:49
Yeah certainly cant wait! Would love to see her in a main role though!

Bryan
17-09-2005, 15:59
it would have been great to have seen her as conrads mother!!!!! omg or!!!!!! tanyas mother!!!!!!!! now that i would pay to see!!!!!!!! tanya bitch daughter of soaps biggest ever bitch!!!!!!!!!!

Bryan
17-09-2005, 16:01
http://dvold.makeit-online.de/images/denver/people/joan09.jpg http://pictures.dehavilland.co.uk/live/photo2977.jpg

Mother and duaghter :hmm: ???

xCharliex
17-09-2005, 16:08
That would be wicked

Bryan
17-09-2005, 17:06
Tanya returns a drunken fool...who has forgotten how to be a bitch, and goes to nightskule to learn it where a mrs A carrington...

Bitches Reunited!

Tanya walks into the room, Tracy Luv from Corrie, Chrissie and Janine from Eastenders and Nat Buxton from Bad Girls are sitting around in a circle.

Nat Buxton: Oh look it's the new girl...

Tanya: Look I dont want to fight... i just want to...

Tracy Luv: You dont want to fight? That's a bitches number one pastime! You definatly need the lessons...

Janine: So then...mz manicure...why dya wanna be a bitch?

Tanya: I was a bitch...but i've lost it....

Chrissie: Along with the show you appear in....

Tracy Luv, Janie & Nat Buxton: Meow!!!! Now that's bitchy! Gold Star Chrissie!

Nat Buxton: How do you mean you lost it?

Tanya: Well my puffy boyfriend's crazy mrs grassed me up and sent me packing in a helicopter...

Janine: *coughs* kim tate exit ripoff!

Chrissie: Grassed you up? Why what have you done? It'd better be good, i killed a soap legend with a dog, Nat touches up little kiddies, Tracy Luv uses her kid as a weapon and Janine pushed her fatty husband down a hill? So then dya think you can beat that?

Tanya: You make it sound like a poker hand...

Nat Bux: Common you rich bitch, tell us what you've done?

Tanya: Well i put a bloke in a coma, bribed a nurse to kill him, then when she didnt i prentended that i was his girflfriend and screwed him, then i accused him of rape and moved onto to a barely legal virgin, and then i knikced the poofy cpatain off his indi mrs, and then we hat the mother of all bitch fights...

Tracy Luv: No as big as mine and Karen's...

Janine: Or mine and Laura's!

Tanya: Then i got Conrad, and then i swapped his babies and stuff, you know the usual stuff...

Nat Buxton: Well it looks like you deserve a place in this lesson then...

Tanya: Thank you...so then who's our teacher...

Janine: Alexis Carrington, the biggest bitch in TV history...she was on one of them stupid American soaps... dallas was it?

Chrissie: Dynasty!

Tracy Luv: Who cares it was rubbish anyways...

The door bangs open and in walks Alexis, thousands of pounds of plastic surgery, fake tan, shoulder pads and slap!

Alexis: Good evenining bitches...

Tanya: Mom...

Mr Humphries
18-09-2005, 20:29
Alexis is a legend when it comes to bitchys. Tanya would not have a patch on her. Mind you Stephane Beecham was a good 2nd bitch behind her in the Dynasty Spin off, "The Colby's" now that was class. :cheer:

Bryan
06-10-2005, 20:12
joan has mentioned on loose women that her character in FW will appear for 2 episodes and go head to head with Tanya Turner played by Zoe Lucker

xCharliex
06-10-2005, 20:41
joan has mentioned on loose women that her character in FW will appear for 2 episodes and go head to head with Tanya Turner played by Zoe Lucker

Wow, now thats gonna be good viewing! Thanks for that info

Luna
07-10-2005, 07:30
wow joan collins will be brilliant in this

Bryan
07-10-2005, 09:05
Wow, now thats gonna be good viewing! Thanks for that info

hopefully shes tanyas mom..if shes in it for 2 episodes that could well happen!

Mr Humphries
14-10-2005, 07:12
Joan is a legend in the world of Soap and TV! She will be great in the new series of Footballers Wives, it is a shame that she does not stay longer