PDA

View Full Version : Discrepancies in Chrissies Story

pops110874
03-09-2005, 13:33
Hi everyone!

After watching last nights episode, I cant believe Chrissie is walking free!

Surely she would have at least been arrested for using Dens credit card, at the very least!

Surely someone would have noticed she didnt stay at the slaters the night den died?

Surely the police would want to contact Zoe to verify all this?!

Is there anything the police have missed?

Please post here with all your eagle eyes discrepancies :ninja:

i_luv_dennis
03-09-2005, 13:35
i no yeah wanted her hands prints be on his body

pops110874
03-09-2005, 13:37
One of the major things would be how sam is expected to have killed him and buried him on her own???

Johnny Allen
03-09-2005, 13:43
Surely the police arent that stupid in real life:

1. How could Sam have had the cellar floor plastered over by herself, Chrissie lives there so surely they would check the records to see when it was plastered over and who paid for it to be done.

2. They believe Stacey's story, surely they would have checked with other people.

3. Chrissie cleaned the blood of that dog statue, and all they can say is you could have lost us some vital evidence, surely they would know that no normal person would just wipe blood of an ornament.

Angeldelight
03-09-2005, 13:49
1. the deeds to the vic which signed Den share over to Chrissie... were forged long after his death

2. Chrissie gave Pauline the doorstop back squeaky clean

3. Zoe hasn't been found to verify Chrissie and Stacey's alibi

but the police haven't got any evidence that proves Chrissie was invovled... they probably don't believe her story and suspects she was invovled... but with out evidence the poilce can't prove Chrissie was invovled or did kill him...

BlackKat
03-09-2005, 13:57
The cellar floor isn't a discrepancy -- it was getting cemented over anyway for the drains. In Chrissie's story, her and Zoe left the pub, leaving Sam alone with Den -- Sam then killed Den, hid the body in the hole left for the drains, and covered him with dirt and rubble. In the morning the builders came back and cemented over -- actually that's exactly how it did happen, except obviously in the real sequence of events, all 3 of them put the body in there.

Sam could have cleaned the blood off the doorstop herself - and just missed that spot on the sink, and Chrissie cleaned it because it was dusty, and she's a model citizen who does things like dusting doorstops before returning them. :p

However, the police should definitely want to talk to Zoe -- and Kat should tell her what's happened so that if they do Zoe knows what her alibi is -- although maybe that's a future plot point, that they track Zoe down and because Kat hasn't told her, Chrissie's story starts to unravel. :searchme:

squarelady
03-09-2005, 14:50
Surely she would have at least been arrested for using Dens credit card, at the very least! - This is the least of the police's worries at the moment!

Surely someone would have noticed she didnt stay at the slaters the night den died? - Why? No one was tracking her movements. After she left the club she could have gone anywhere and she has an alibi.

Surely the police would want to contact Zoe to verify all this?! - As far as their concerned they can't contact her because she's travelling and the family doesn't have contact with her.

Lisa321
03-09-2005, 15:20
When she was renewing vows with Den, he name was Christina.
Now its Christine.
Thats what i remember anyway, maybe its not correct though.

pops110874
03-09-2005, 15:21
1. the deeds to the vic which signed Den share over to Chrissie... were forged long after his death

but the police haven't got any evidence that proves Chrissie was invovled... they probably don't believe her story and suspects she was invovled... but with out evidence the poilce can't prove Chrissie was invovled or did kill him...

Ahhh - well spotted - the deeds to the vic, that must be (sorry for the bad pun) concrete evidence that chrissie had something to do with it....

squillyfer
03-09-2005, 15:28
If it went to court surely to get chrissie put in prison they would need zoe to give evidence and right now they have nothing to prove that chrissie did it but theres lots to indicate sams involvement I mean they found her digging up the body why would they suspect someone else?

The deeds to the vic do give it away though im surprised amanda hasnt made an appearance yet

pops110874
03-09-2005, 15:31
i wholeheartedly agree that zoe would need to give evidence

especially now sam has named her as a witness

squarelady
03-09-2005, 15:31

Exactly, forged and witnessed by a solictor so no one is to know yet. For all we know they could have faked the date on it.

squillyfer
03-09-2005, 15:33
For all we know they could have faked the date on it.

good point

pops110874
03-09-2005, 15:35
Surely sam would have mentioned the whole chrissie owning all of the vic saga to the police....?

Would have thought that would have been a major indication of chrissies involvvement

squillyfer
03-09-2005, 15:40
Yeah but on the night den died and sharon came back sharon heard chrissie try and get den to sign the vic over she can just say that he came back and signed it then went off on one so her and zoe left

pops110874
03-09-2005, 15:48
Yeah but on the night den died and sharon came back sharon heard chrissie try and get den to sign the vic over she can just say that he came back and signed it then went off on one so her and zoe left

but she wouldnt be able to say that now - beacause the police know the time when sharon left the vic - there wouldnt have been time for him to leave then come back.

and wouldnt there be suspicions about the date? If she did forge the date, wouldnt the police ask for a plausible reason?

BlackKat
03-09-2005, 15:49
Chrissie could give the same reason she gave Amanda -- she wanted out of the Vic, and didn't want to have to track down Den in order to do it. Yes, she would be guilty of fraud (as would Amanda) but it doesn't necessarily lead to murder.

pops110874
03-09-2005, 15:51
Chrissie could give the same reason she gave Amanda -- she wanted out of the Vic, and didn't want to have to track down Den in order to do it. Yes, she would be guilty of fraud (as would Amanda) but it doesn't necessarily lead to murder.

Good point

Bryan
03-09-2005, 15:53

since when has touching your husband been illegal! :lol:

kayla05
03-09-2005, 16:06
It is a very funny situation, the police not asking this and the police not asking that... But why cant the police see, i mean if sam killed him (which she didn't) why would she dig him up?? why not keep quite so she could get away with it? and they do need to track Zoe down now Sam has placed her at the scene of the Crime, although Sam kept changing her story so the police probably dont belive her?

pops110874
03-09-2005, 16:11
It is a very funny situation, the police not asking this and the police not asking that... But why cant the police see, i mean if sam killed him (which she didn't) why would she dig him up?? why not keep quite so she could get away with it? and they do need to track Zoe down now Sam has placed her at the scene of the Crime, although Sam kept changing her story so the police probably dont belive her?

even if sam hadnt mentioned zoe - she would still need to be questioned, after all when sharon left the vic all three of them were still in there....

good point about sam digging up body - maybe the police have just dismissed her as a raging alcoholic?

Layne
03-09-2005, 16:17

Yeh i thought this, maybe Chrissie might say that sam forged them, this is what is confusing me!
Didn't chrisie place the deeds into sam's house though?

EDIT:just read what lexie put about maybe them forging the date, i guess we'll just have to wait and see!

pops110874
03-09-2005, 16:44
Yeh i thought this, maybe Chrissie might say that sam forged them, this is what is confusing me!
Didn't chrisie place the deeds into sam's house though?

EDIT:just read what lexie put about maybe them forging the date, i guess we'll just have to wait and see!

But why would sam forge the deeds to the vic giving chrissie full ownership?

When all she went on about was getting the vic back in the mitchell name...? :searchme:

Layne
03-09-2005, 16:48
But why would sam forge the deeds to the vic giving chrissie full ownership?

When all she went on about was getting the vic back in the mitchell name...? :searchme:

I've no idea, maybe we'll just have to wait and see!

Carrie Bradshaw
03-09-2005, 17:27
The police might think Sam dug Den up because she wanted to try and frame Chrissie and wanted everything to be revealed on her terms. It might not be the most logical thing for Sam to do but she is acting a little crazy so the police probably wouldn't give it a second thought!

pops110874
03-09-2005, 17:54
im still not convinced that the police could just let her go like that - there seems to be answer for every theory!! lol

BlackKat
03-09-2005, 19:03
Thought of a hole -- Chrissie's saying that she thought Den had run off with another woman. Why would she think this? In her version of events, her and Zoe left the pub, stayed at the Slaters all night. When she went back in the morning, after Sam had killed Den and hidden the body all she'd know is that Den had disappeared. Where'd she get this knowledge of another woman from?

squarelady
03-09-2005, 19:50
Sam told her?

pops110874
03-09-2005, 20:06
Thought of a hole -- Chrissie's saying that she thought Den had run off with another woman. Why would she think this? In her version of events, her and Zoe left the pub, stayed at the Slaters all night. When she went back in the morning, after Sam had killed Den and hidden the body all she'd know is that Den had disappeared. Where'd she get this knowledge of another woman from?

Aahh yes! Excellent Point!

Why havent the police picked up on this then!! :hmm:

squillyfer
03-09-2005, 20:12
yeah but remember she said she was covering herself because she was ashamed of how she'd humiliated him thats why she made up the story about the other woman

pops110874
03-09-2005, 20:23
yeah but remember she said she was covering herself because she was ashamed of how she'd humiliated him thats why she made up the story about the other woman

yeh - but i think if the police (or sharon for that matter) had two brain cells between them they would realise that was a teeny bit suspicous

Crazy Gal 88
03-09-2005, 20:25
What really made me laugh was when the guy said - 'shame you cleaned that doorstop then we could have really got her' or words to that effect. i was just like yeh ya could but it wouldnt have been the 'her' you thought!lol

squarelady
03-09-2005, 20:47
When cleaning the doorstop why didn't Chrissie notice all the blood coming off it?

littlemo
03-09-2005, 21:25
Ahhh - well spotted - the deeds to the vic, that must be (sorry for the bad pun) concrete evidence that chrissie had something to do with it....

I don't think it's concrete evidence. It could be just that she didn't want to contact Den, and she thought the Vic was rightfully hers, and of course she wanted revenge, that's how she explained the credit card fraud. Although I think the police might take it more seriously, and it might make Sharon more suspicious.

The Vic was important to Sharon, and she knows what her dads like about the Vic, and he would want her to have it. I don't know why that didn't cross Sharon's mind when she found out about the credit card fraud. Chrissie told Sharon, Den signed the vic over to Chrissie, when would he have time to do that? When Chrissie and Zoe were so scared (supposedly) they had to leave the scene of the crime?

And the dates on the document will speak for themselves, it would be good if Sharon found this!

Rach33
03-09-2005, 23:32
When she was renewing vows with Den, he name was Christina.
Now its Christine.
Thats what i remember anyway, maybe its not correct though.

When Chrissie first arrived Den wrote her a cheque and the name was Christine Watts

callummc
04-09-2005, 00:49
Does anyone remember the big row chrissy had with den over the phone infront of a packed pub,he was already dead,she only did it to wind up sam

hazey
04-09-2005, 01:01
Does anyone remember the big row chrissy had with den over the phone infront of a packed pub,he was already dead,she only did it to wind up sam I do now well remembered.But as she didnt actually speak to anyone there would be no phone record for the police

kirsty_g
04-09-2005, 08:31
yeah i never thought of that

callummc
04-09-2005, 10:50
I know theres no phone record,but surly people will remember,they remember other things,like what happened 20 years ago,especially,dot and pauline

BlackKat
04-09-2005, 10:54
We already got an explanation for the phone call - she did that to pretend that Den was still around and had come back because Sam told her she could get done for credit card fraud.

Flozza
04-09-2005, 10:58
sam is innocent gerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr chrisiie

WattsRulee
04-09-2005, 11:08
YAY YAY YAY! Sams in prison!!! YAY YAY YAY!! Chrissie is free!! YAY YAY YAY! Jake is back!

personaly i think that sam should go to prison (only coz i hav a hate campaign against her lol!)

1mhward
04-09-2005, 11:23
The thing about the deeds to the vic is good, but does any one have any ideas that would get crissie framed for the murder and sam and zoe going down for witholding evidence or sumthing

BlackKat
04-09-2005, 11:32
I think the weak link is going to be Zoe -- she's the weakest out of all three, if the police do manage to track her down (even if it's off screen) she could easily crack. And thanks to Kat, she doesn't even know what her own alibi is.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
04-09-2005, 11:44
Very good questions and answers.. don't think I have anything else to ask lol.. cheers guys...

pops110874
04-09-2005, 14:20
I think the weak link is going to be Zoe -- she's the weakest out of all three, if the police do manage to track her down (even if it's off screen) she could easily crack. And thanks to Kat, she doesn't even know what her own alibi is.

Completely agree - zoe was even worse than sam at keeping it together and like you said if the police were to track her down she wouldnt know about stacey covering for her.

I would imagine it would be quite easy for the police to trace her though, what with bank account details or mobile phone records they would be able to get an address surely?

.:SpIcYsPy:.
04-09-2005, 16:35
That Chrissie told the police Sam used to nick stuff and she even nicked Pauline Fowler's doorstop..

When they went to collect it at Pauline's she has said she lent it to Chrissie..

littlemo
04-09-2005, 16:42
That Chrissie told the police Sam used to nick stuff and she even nicked Pauline Fowler's doorstop..

When they went to collect it at Pauline's she has said she lent it to Chrissie..

Chrissie said Sam used to nick stuff from the Vic. Pauline gave the doorstop to Chrissie, and Sam supposedly stole it from the pub. Chrissie's story is that Sam's place was broken into, she went over to tidy it, and found the doorstop under the sink. Then realising it was Pauline's took it back to her. Apparently the reason Chrissie didn't tell Pauline that Sam stole it, was to protect her.

I cannot believe Chrissie's attitude to this. How can she stay so calm? She has murdered her husband!

kirsty_g
04-09-2005, 17:45
i now i couldnt beleave it either

eastenders mad
04-09-2005, 18:36
YAY YAY YAY! Sams in prison!!! YAY YAY YAY!! Chrissie is free!! YAY YAY YAY! Jake is back!

personaly i think that sam should go to prison (only coz i hav a hate campaign against her lol!)

at last someone thinks Sam should go down. well said i really want Chrisse to stay she has really brighted ee up. :cheer:

littlemo
04-09-2005, 19:19
I seriously think Chrissie has some sort of illness which prevents her from telling the truth. Keeping this to herself for so long must have effected her state of mind. When the police finally find out the truth, she will probably have to be put in some sort of mental institution. I do sort of feel sorry for her, because having Den's death on your conscience wouldn't be easy for anybody, especially since his ghost will probably be haunting the Vic forever! But I still think Chrissie should go down for what she's done and Sam should be freed. Chrissie has hurt everybody by what she's done, most of all Sharon and Dennis.

xXxJessxXx
04-09-2005, 19:37
Surely the police arent that stupid in real life:

1. How could Sam have had the cellar floor plastered over by herself, Chrissie lives there so surely they would check the records to see when it was plastered over and who paid for it to be done.

2. They believe Stacey's story, surely they would have checked with other people.

3. Chrissie cleaned the blood of that dog statue, and all they can say is you could have lost us some vital evidence, surely they would know that no normal person would just wipe blood of an ornament.

Yeah like Dennis said Sam struggles to lift a barrel on her own. how can they think she killed Den, dragged him down the celler and put some amount of earth on him so the cement people wouldnt see him. she wouldnt have even known they were coming as she doesnt work there! its obvious someone else was involved.

And yeah, chrissie cleaned the door stop from dust she said. But Sam said that she hid the weapon under her sink after the police revealed blood stains there. so the weapon had blood on it.... so if chrissie cleaned it did she not think oh my god who's blood is that???? bit suspicious.

again all this leads back to chrissie. the police need to just dig a bit further and read between the lines and chrissie will crack, she will slip up. Sam couldnt have got this far alone... someone else had to be envolved and it leads to chrissie not zoe. after all zoe didnt clean the weapon after seeing blood on it, she didnt lie about seeing Den a second time... etc. I really dont think chrissie's story about him having an affair and using his cards and then thorwing people off ot believe he came back so she wouldnt go down for freud is believable!

I really do think Chrissie is mentally Ill! how can she be so calm, collected after killing her husband, him being dug up, her lying and tellign her sob story. its wrong... its actually quite sick!

littlemo
04-09-2005, 20:07
Yeah like Dennis said Sam struggles to lift a barrel on her own. how can they think she killed Den, dragged him down the celler and put some amount of earth on him so the cement people wouldnt see him. she wouldnt have even known they were coming as she doesnt work there! its obvious someone else was involved.

And yeah, chrissie cleaned the door stop from dust she said. But Sam said that she hid the weapon under her sink after the police revealed blood stains there. so the weapon had blood on it.... so if chrissie cleaned it did she not think oh my god who's blood is that???? bit suspicious.

again all this leads back to chrissie. the police need to just dig a bit further and read between the lines and chrissie will crack, she will slip up. Sam couldnt have got this far alone... someone else had to be envolved and it leads to chrissie not zoe. after all zoe didnt clean the weapon after seeing blood on it, she didnt lie about seeing Den a second time... etc. I really dont think chrissie's story about him having an affair and using his cards and then thorwing people off ot believe he came back so she wouldnt go down for freud is believable!

I really do think Chrissie is mentally Ill! how can she be so calm, collected after killing her husband, him being dug up, her lying and tellign her sob story. its wrong... its actually quite sick!

Some very good points! The police are being portrayed as stupid, they are supposed to spot liars a mile off. Fair enough Sam is acting very suspicious changing her story all the time, but evidence has to play a part too. The murder took place in Chrissie's house, and the police believe she knew nothing about it. Also did anbody check what time Chrissie supposedly came back from Zoe's the morning after the murder, and determined what time the builders came with the concrete. A statement about how anxious Chrissie was when they came to fill the grave in might have been useful.

And I agree the card fraud excuse is ridiculous, anybody would realise that was a lie. Dennis can spot it, but the police can't. What sort of police are we supposed to have in London? they can spot terrorists, but a wife who's killed her husband there's no chance. How she can outsmart the police like that I don't know, where did she get it from? She's only been with Den 8 years, he must have taught her all he knew! lol.

xXxJessxXx
04-09-2005, 20:23
The murder took place in Chrissie's house, and the police believe she knew nothing about it. Also did anbody check what time Chrissie supposedly came back from Zoe's the morning after the murder, and determined what time the builders came with the concrete. A statement about how anxious Chrissie was when they came to fill the grave in might have been useful.

they can spot terrorists, but a wife who's killed her husband there's no chance. How she can outsmart the police like that I don't know, where did she get it from? She's only been with Den 8 years, he must have taught her all he knew! lol.

Lol good points from you too.

I mean yeah, it was Chrissie's home. i mean i know she said she left beacsue she was angry with den and everything and also Sam. but would she really go away with Zoe,who she has just found out was sleepin with her husband. hardley best mates were they! and yeah, she''d have to be back to see to the cement people, and wouldnt she have been a little courious as to why the great big hole she left is now filled with dirt that same would haved to have placed over Den so no one saw.

Sam's story is a little un reliable as she lied in the first place, i do admit she doesn sound like the killer to someone who wouldnt know what we know. but c'mon! Chrissie must have known something was up. surey she'd want to know why den left, what must sam have said to him to make him 'leave' all very suspicious. knowing sam has all the evidence piled against her, they must have an idea Chrissie could be framing her, after all she lived there not knowing a thing, lied about the cards, they should be open minded. i mean no killer is goingto confess so its not likey they will get the right one right away!

littlemo
04-09-2005, 20:40
I mean yeah, it was Chrissie's home. i mean i know she said she left beacsue
Sam's story is a little un reliable as she lied in the first place, i do admit she doesn sound like the killer to someone who wouldnt know what we know. but c'mon! Chrissie must have known something was up. surey she'd want to know why den left, what must sam have said to him to make him 'leave' all very suspicious. knowing sam has all the evidence piled against her, they must have an idea Chrissie could be framing her, after all she lived there not knowing a thing, lied about the cards, they should be open minded. i mean no killer is goingto confess so its not likey they will get the right one right away!

But then again maybe we are not giving the police enough credit. It could be possible that they are trying to trick Chrissie into a false sense of security, I doubt it but you never know. Sam does seem the prime candidate for their attack, but they will have to be open minded, you can't in a murder investigation, just look at one person, nothings ever that simple.

As well as the card fraud, I wonder why the deeds to the Vic haven't been brought up yet. Chrissie said that Den signed over the Vic to her before he left. Sharon keeps going on about her knowing he would never leave it. And him being buried there proves that fact. Are we supposed to believe that during the commotion, Den scaring Chrissie and Zoe, them having to leave, he sat down and signed it over to Chrissie. After all Chrissie only admitted to knowing about his affair that night, when Sharon was there.

kckinsmcg
05-09-2005, 04:09
since when has touching your husband been illegal! :lol:

Its not illegal, but it can be proof of who touched him last. Say her prints were on the heels of his shoes in a certain way. It could be proof that before he was covered over he was touched by her. That would be a stretch, but it is how these things are sometimes solved.

Honestly, i think they need to bring Zoe back for the key to this whole thing. Just like they secretly had Sharon return to hear what Den was saying on the night he died. EE could bring Zoe back as a surprise witness. Let's not forget that in the real world, she would be brought back or at least sought for questioning simply because Sam said she was there. The police would definitely want to speak with her. As far as I know there are no limits to extradition from Spain.

However why is no one asking Chrissie why she was telling people Den had called her from Spain? She had a loud argument with him on the phone one night so that the whole pub would hear as proof that he had left her. Also she got a dress sent to her from Den. Why wouldn't they question her about that when it was clearly after Den was missing? She laid all the clues for everyone to beleive they had a fight and he left, but suddenly she beleives Sam killed him and she knew it or thought it all along? Why didn't Chrissie call the police on the person who may have killed her husband? She certainly has not left herself scott free like everyone thinks, alibi or no. It seems odd to me that she gave Amanda that whole story about how he left her and all the details she gave and now Amanda is not even suspicious that she may have had something to do with it? Amanda is a pretty bad lawyer if she doesn't! Not to mention the police should be wondering why if she was not involved was she laying the story on so thick and making sure she was as far away from the scene as possible. Information like that is always a red flag for the police.

JustJodi
05-09-2005, 05:43
Its not illegal, but it can be proof of who touched him last. Say her prints were on the heels of his shoes in a certain way. It could be proof that before he was covered over he was touched by her. That would be a stretch, but it is how these things are sometimes solved.

Honestly, i think they need to bring Zoe back for the key to this whole thing. Just like they secretly had Sharon return to hear what Den was saying on the night he died. EE could bring Zoe back as a surprise witness. Let's not forget that in the real world, she would be brought back or at least sought for questioning simply because Sam said she was there. The police would definitely want to speak with her. As far as I know there are no limits to extradition from Spain.

However why is no one asking Chrissie why she was telling people Den had called her from Spain? She had a loud argument with him on the phone one night so that the whole pub would hear as proof that he had left her. Also she got a dress sent to her from Den. Why wouldn't they question her about that when it was clearly after Den was missing? She laid all the clues for everyone to beleive they had a fight and he left, but suddenly she beleives Sam killed him and she knew it or thought it all along? Why didn't Chrissie call the police on the person who may have killed her husband? She certainly has not left herself scott free like everyone thinks, alibi or no. It seems odd to me that she gave Amanda that whole story about how he left her and all the details she gave and now Amanda is not even suspicious that she may have had something to do with it? Amanda is a pretty bad lawyer if she doesn't! Not to mention the police should be wondering why if she was not involved was she laying the story on so thick and making sure she was as far away from the scene as possible. Information like that is always a red flag for the police.
Amanda will have to be brought back for sure, and she is going to see that Chrissies story is full of holes, and she is going to piece things to gether and if she is such a good friend of Chrissies,, she is going to get the whole story out of her.. she may just help Chrissie cos her butt is on the line as well cos she WITNESSED a forgery.. she will also be asked if she SAW Den sign the deed.....remember Den was SUPPOSED to have signed the deed over to Chrissie,,,:confused: the truth is Chrissie is slowly hanging herself,, the noose is just starting to get tighter,,,:eek:

xXxJessxXx
05-09-2005, 09:11
However why is no one asking Chrissie why she was telling people Den had called her from Spain? She had a loud argument with him on the phone one night so that the whole pub would hear as proof that he had left her. Also she got a dress sent to her from Den. Why wouldn't they question her about that when it was clearly after Den was missing?

They did. beacuse she told sharon and dennis that he came back and sam was the last person to see him. she said this was Sams motive to lead people to think he was still alive after leaving. She said Sam talked her into making the phone call because she was using his cards or something. i'm not sure of the reason. and sam obviously talked her into it beacsue she killed him and it got her off the hook. it kind of ties beacsue she has hiden the phoen in Sam's flat. but yes it is a little irrisponsible on the polices part

but surely if chrissie knew it was sam calling in stead of den, wouldnt she be a little suspicious as to why sam has Den's mobile... and even a little bit more as sam was the last person he saw before he left.

the dress she'll probably use the excuse of the frued again, sayign she wanted people to think he bought her it in stead of her basikly stealing it.

But before all this happend. Chrissie found out Sam was the last person to see, him, she said sam had told her that they met in the vic. wouldnt people have seen him!

Chrissie's story really does not add up.

BlackKat
05-09-2005, 09:30
but surely if chrissie knew it was sam calling in stead of den, wouldnt she be a little suspicious as to why sam has Den's mobile... and even a little bit more as sam was the last person he saw before he left.

This could have been before Sam stole the mobile, and Chrissie phoned herself, as Sam told her to.

the dress she'll probably use the excuse of the frued again, sayign she wanted people to think he bought her it in stead of her basikly stealing it.

She didn't get a dress sent from Den -- she got the dress on the night he was killed, he went and bought it from her. She got a necklace from Den after he was killed, because he'd ordered it to be delivered on her birthday (and it was a day late but whatever).

But before all this happend. Chrissie found out Sam was the last person to see, him, she said sam had told her that they met in the vic. wouldnt people have seen him!

Chrissie's story really does not add up.

Of course it doesn't add up that Den came back -- it isn't supposed to! She said he came back, and saw her and Sam, because she didn't want people to find out she'd been using his credit cards.

RealityGap
05-09-2005, 09:35
I personally think that the Police are being clever and letting Chrissie prove herself guilty........as, as you clever lot have pointed out there are loads of holes in the story!!

kelly05
05-09-2005, 12:46
Great Eastenders at the moment...and it's about time!!
I think Tracy Ann and Kim are playing blinders as Chrisse and Sam. I think it's only a matter of time before Chrissie falters.. she has told far too many lies for them all to tie in with each other!!
Also, why has no one realised that Chrissie still had a spare key for Sam's flat from the time it was broken into? It was Chrissie who got the locks replaced, so why has no one realised that it would have been easy for her to get back into Sam's flat and plant the mobile phone?
Sam deserves everthing she is getting at the minute.. She is so stupid. If she could just have told the exact truth from the start... now it really looks as if she's making it up as she goes along!! If you ask me she's the mental one!!!
Also where has Minty been through all of this? Not only is he supposed to be a great friend of hers, but isn't he a key witness? He was sharing a flat with her at the time of Den's murder, and the murder weapon was hidden there.. so surely the police would want to question him?

RealityGap
05-09-2005, 12:48
[QUOTE=kelly05]She is so stupid. If she could just have told the exact truth from the start... QUOTE]

oh how true is this?

Good point about the key too Kelly

xXxJessxXx
05-09-2005, 15:32
Also where has Minty been through all of this? Not only is he supposed to be a great friend of hers, but isn't he a key witness? He was sharing a flat with her at the time of Den's murder, and the murder weapon was hidden there.. so surely the police would want to question him?

Around the time of Dennis's stag do, charlie said that gary and minty were away for the weekend! Jim had asked for them to help organise it as they are more Dennis's age. rather a long weekend!

Yeah they would want to ask im questions as they found blood under their sink. sam told them it was dens from the murder weapon. so surely minty must have seen somehitng. (We know he didnt but the police dont)

They did ask about minty when they were questioning chrissie. she said when she was clearing out sam's flat. they asked was he there when she found the weapon, she said no, but as he lived there surely they must wonder if her saw it and said nothing.

Chrissie siad she found the dog thing under sams sink and cleaned it from dust! but the police have evidence that the weapon had to have been coverd in blood to make stains under the skin, so chrissie had to of known it was blood not dust!

squillyfer
05-09-2005, 15:35
yeah but they only found traces of blood under the sink which mean that sam could have cleaned it then put it under the sink, left the blood stains then chrissie finds it all dusty and cleans it like the good person she is or at least thats how the police saw it

Luna
05-09-2005, 15:36
Chrissie siad she found the dog thing under sams sink and cleaned it from dust! but the police have evidence that the weapon had to have been coverd in blood to make stains under the skin, so chrissie had to of known it was blood not dust!

Unless the police think sam cleaned it after the blood stains had been made and chrissie did just think it was dust

Andy'sLuckyPony
05-09-2005, 15:44
What about the fact she texted Pat, apparently recieved phone calls off of him (enough to make her think he left her anyway, so then she could thrust his clothes from the Vic window in front of everyone) aaaaaand....she answered a phone call from him in front of everyone (a packed pub if I remember rightly.)

Surely someone (especially Pat) would remember that? And tell the police about it! What about all this stuff with Den and Zoe? It was made public in front of everyone, and would be an obvious motive for murder...more than Sam's anyway.

Another thing, wouldn't a supposedly innocent Chrissie have noticed the newly laid cement in her own pub?! And the fact that an item she borrowed from Pauline (doorstop) was missing?

And also, when and why the heck would Den have signed over the Vic to her? I doubt he would have been into the "what's yours is mine, what's mine is yours" type of marriages.

Oh, and Dennis notices she's lying all over the place. Everyone should believe him. Dennis is ALWAYS right.

xXxJessxXx
05-09-2005, 15:50
aaaaaand....she answered a phone call from him in front of everyone

Another thing, wouldn't a supposedly innocent Chrissie have noticed the newly laid cement in her own pub?!

And also, when and why the heck would Den have signed over the Vic to her? I doubt he would have been into the "what's yours is mine, what's mine is yours" type of marriages.

Chrissie's story about the phone calls is to cover that she used his cards for frued, but its not that believebale.

If what chrissie was sayign is true, Sam would have had to of lay earth over den so the cement people didnt see a body in the whole. Chrissie knew about the cement people so wouldnt be surprised at the newly laid cement, but maybe a little suprised there was dirt already in the hole!

Den wouldnt have signed over the vic, not matter hwere he was going or leaving to. now that he's dead i think it should all come out and be obvious that its firgery as he's dead and he would never have signed when he was alive.

JustJodi
05-09-2005, 16:13
Since the door stop was the Molded type,, she can scrub with all her might but in the crevices of the mold may lurk Dens DNA ..The cops have to be THICK if they know the dog is the murder weapon and if i remember correctly the darn thing was INSIDE a bin bag not sitting on the sink shelf,, so the blood would have not collected on the shelf ,, any one else remember it like that too ??? cos when Chrissie first discovered the dog after the break in it was all covered up in a bin bag,, too many holes in this whole thing :hmm: :hmm:

BlackKat
05-09-2005, 16:28
They do know that the dog was the murder weapon - they just think Sam used it, not Chrissie. And Chrissie's dna would be on it anyway, cos it was in her pub, so she must have moved it around a few times. The question would be why would Sam's and Zoe's dna be on there.

eastenders mad
05-09-2005, 17:31
well zoe dna will be on cause she hit Den first. then Sams dna will be on cause she put it under her kitchen sink cupboard.

JustJodi
05-09-2005, 17:34
They do know that the dog was the murder weapon - they just think Sam used it, not Chrissie. And Chrissie's dna would be on it anyway, cos it was in her pub, so she must have moved it around a few times. The question would be why would Sam's and Zoe's dna be on there.
Granted that is true,, then MOE, ROSIE,Tracy will have their DNA on it as well when it was in the bar ????
And I know SAM DID not touch the darn thing she gathered it up in a bin bag :wall:

xXxJessxXx
05-09-2005, 17:52
yeah that is a point. and at no time did we see any blood in the kitchen sink either. i mean the police never went round there until sam had dug up the body so she would have cleaned it off because minty would have seen and thought it strange there was blood under than sink!!! but if it was in a bag... again no blood could have gotten out.

and i'm sure old blood, from 6 months ago would not be bright read like in those photo's it'll all be dark and mouldy like. (Err too much detail now) :sick: and what i mean is there wouldnt have been that much blood that we saw in the picture, sam aint stupid (not all the time anyway) she would have cleaded any blood under the sink. you wouldnt just leave ti there wiatign for some one to see it and get suspicious.

JustJodi
05-09-2005, 18:43
yeah that is a point. and at no time did we see any blood in the kitchen sink either. i mean the police never went round there until sam had dug up the body so she would have cleaned it off because minty would have seen and thought it strange there was blood under than sink!!! but if it was in a bag... again no blood could have gotten out.

and i'm sure old blood, from 6 months ago would not be bright read like in those photo's it'll all be dark and mouldy like. (Err too much detail now) :sick: and what i mean is there wouldnt have been that much blood that we saw in the picture, sam aint stupid (not all the time anyway) she would have cleaded any blood under the sink. you wouldnt just leave ti there wiatign for some one to see it and get suspicious.

The blood would have congeled and turned dark brown..Minty might have remembered he was wanting to get something under the sink and Sam said NO I WILL GET IT AND DO IT,, she didnt want Minty snooping around,, good thing Minty is a GUY so he is like okie dokie :o

kelly05
05-09-2005, 19:35
I think it's great that there's actually a bit of enthusiam about Eastenders again!! Everyone seems to be talking about it again, and there are lots of different opinions about it!! I have to admit that it's been a while since I actually looked forward to an episode...only tuning in there for a while to see the lovely Dennis!!! But now I can't miss it! I'm loving Chrissie at the moment, and I think that the wrtiers have done a brilliant job with both her and Sam. There are evidently lots of discrepancies with Chrissie's story, but I think that these will ultimately lead to her downfall.. It's only the beginning of the investigation, so surely at some point all of her lies will come to the surface.

littlemo
05-09-2005, 21:00
Yes it will be fabulous when Chrissie's lies are discovered. I really hope she gets her just desserts, although it doesn't look like it's until at least the beginning of November. The Webcam shows Chrissie and Sharon are still sharing pleasantries, and are living together on the morning of October 31st, it's Halloween night, do you think somethings going to happen?

JustJodi
05-09-2005, 21:41
Yes it will be fabulous when Chrissie's lies are discovered. I really hope she gets her just desserts, although it doesn't look like it's until at least the beginning of November. The Webcam shows Chrissie and Sharon are still sharing pleasantries, and are living together on the morning of October 31st, it's Halloween night, do you think somethings going to happen?

So when is Dens funeral does any one know ????:confused:
Chrissie is going to be caught out with all those lies she told..and I am just a bit worried about Stacey .. shes feeling awfully guilty !!!:searchme:

littlemo
05-09-2005, 23:44
So when is Dens funeral does any one know ????:confused:
Chrissie is going to be caught out with all those lies she told..and I am just a bit worried about Stacey .. shes feeling awfully guilty !!!:searchme:

Den's funeral is in the spoilers, I think it's the 22 or 23rd, it's towards the end of September. This is when the Mitchells start baying for Chrissie's blood. When Phil and Grant come back in October, things are really going to hot up!

Yes Stacey will be in trouble if the false alibi comes out, and from what i've seen on the webcam it seems it's likely. I don't think the police will find out because Zoe would have to be brought back, but the Mitchells that's another story. The Mitchells don't like 'the old bill' involved in their business, they like to sort things out themselves.

pops110874
06-09-2005, 00:10
Den's funeral is in the spoilers, I think it's the 22 or 23rd, it's towards the end of September. This is when the Mitchells start baying for Chrissie's blood. When Phil and Grant come back in October, things are really going to hot up!

Yes Stacey will be in trouble if the false alibi comes out, and from what i've seen on the webcam it seems it's likely. I don't think the police will find out because Zoe would have to be brought back, but the Mitchells that's another story. The Mitchells don't like 'the old bill' involved in their business, they like to sort things out themselves.

I find the whole zoe situation completely unrealistic, chrissie has zoe as her alibi and sam has said zoe witnessed the murder, even if it was off screen the police would make a definite point of interviewing her

JustJodi
06-09-2005, 00:15
okkkkkkkkkk I really really think Zoe should be dragged back and questioned ANY WAY,, if they are going to make this story line realistic !!!!
Kat trying to brush off the cops by saying U KNOW HOW YOUNG PEOPLE ARE THESE DAYS ALWAYS MOVING AROUND,, Kat is also lying as well ,, sorry gang,, family or not, she has just lied to the cops,, just like Stacey did ( even tho no one made her do it ) its just a matter of time when things start to UNTANGLE:readtheru

callummc
06-09-2005, 08:34
your well right unless sam or chrissy plead guilty and leave zoey out of it,in reality the police would end up locking zoey up,and anyone who tried to lie in a murder enquiry,well this is the same walford police,who only had a 2 day murder enquiry for andy hunter,then forgot about him cos they had to chase petty shoplifters about

Luna
06-09-2005, 08:35
Did Sam not mention Zoe to the police the other day? Surely they would want to speak to her now???

JustJodi
06-09-2005, 08:48
Did Sam not mention Zoe to the police the other day? Surely they would want to speak to her now???

Yea in fact she did mention Zoe,, well lets wait n see if they start leaning on Stacy and Kat... :searchme: My money is on Stacy breaking first :hmm:

Luna
06-09-2005, 08:53
Yea in fact she did mention Zoe,, well lets wait n see if they start leaning on Stacy and Kat... :searchme: My money is on Stacy breaking first :hmm:

I agree jodi i think she will crack first.

I also find it hard to believe that no one person has mentioned that zoe was pregnant with Dens baby

JustJodi
06-09-2005, 09:05
I agree jodi i think she will crack first.

I also find it hard to believe that no one person has mentioned that zoe was pregnant with Dens baby
Hmmm wonder if it ever will come out ??? :searchme:

Luna
06-09-2005, 09:10
Hmmm wonder if it ever will come out ??? :searchme:

It probably wont if they are not brining her back or maybe they filmed it before she left :searchme:

JustJodi
06-09-2005, 09:17
It probably wont if they are not brining her back or maybe they filmed it before she left :searchme:

or that may have been the top secret filming that no one knows about when the web cams wouldn't let us take a peek ????:searchme: :searchme: ( ok ok my IMAGINATION is playing tricks on me :p )

pops110874
06-09-2005, 13:08
I actually think the mitchells will have a bit to do with getting chrissie arrested.

There was a spoiler on the webcam site the other day, mentioned stacey and kat talking about a "couple of slapheads" lol

I think stacey will tell the police that zoe came back to the house that night but chrissie ended up leaving....

kckinsmcg
06-09-2005, 13:09
Since the door stop was the Molded type,, she can scrub with all her might but in the crevices of the mold may lurk Dens DNA ..The cops have to be THICK if they know the dog is the murder weapon and if i remember correctly the darn thing was INSIDE a bin bag not sitting on the sink shelf,, so the blood would have not collected on the shelf ,, any one else remember it like that too ??? cos when Chrissie first discovered the dog after the break in it was all covered up in a bin bag,, too many holes in this whole thing :hmm: :hmm:

Keep in mind that it does not matter who cleaned it or where, there will still be evidence of blood if the police use luminol to look under a blakc light at it. That is the first thing they do these days is to check for blood that has been cleaned with Luminol. However, blood under the sink is tricky because Luminol also picks up protein-type stains like milk and such. If they check the area that Sam tells them with Luminol, the blood would show including drag marks, foot prints and clean up attempts.

Why do the make the police look so stupid on this show?

kckinsmcg
06-09-2005, 13:16
well zoe dna will be on cause she hit Den first. then Sams dna will be on cause she put it under her kitchen sink cupboard.

Yeah but so will anyone else who touched it. Pualine, Rosie, Martin, Sonia, Chrissie, Zoe, Derrick if he had moved it while living there.

xXxJessxXx
06-09-2005, 15:58
My money is on Stacy breaking first :hmm:

I agree she was so paranoid yesterday and last week, i think she'll freeze up and let it all out, Kat though i think is a proffessional lier and secret keeper. i mean how long did she keep the secret from zoe, untill she blurted out in the street! lol

yeah they should really try and find her, but if the slaters deny contact wiht her they may not be able to find her. (I mena den dissapeard for 14 years!) but the thing is they havnt even tried!

JustJodi
06-09-2005, 15:59
Keep in mind that it does not matter who cleaned it or where, there will still be evidence of blood if the police use luminol to look under a blakc light at it. That is the first thing they do these days is to check for blood that has been cleaned with Luminol. However, blood under the sink is tricky because Luminol also picks up protein-type stains like milk and such. If they check the area that Sam tells them with Luminol, the blood would show including drag marks, foot prints and clean up attempts.

Why do the make the police look so stupid on this show?

Because they can !!!! I agree with Luminol they can pick up alot of stuff, not to forget the slot machine ( or fruit machine they called it I think..had a crack in it ),,theres so much they can do to this story line if EE is willing to invest in their program .. but hey!! its East Enders !!!

BlackKat
06-09-2005, 16:11
Chrissie had the fruit machine repaired -- of course, she told Sharon that the reason was it had a crack in it, (said she didn't know what happened). So although the police couldn't find the crack, they could find evidence of her having it repaired, and Sharon would probably rememeber.

Of course, this relies on Sam telling the whole story, as the police aren't likely to just look for a crack in the fruit machine randomly, and Sharon probably doesn't realise the importance of it.

kelly05
06-09-2005, 18:55
Oh Yeah.............! Forgot all about the fruit machine!!! Surely that has to be brought up at some point! :thumbsup:

Jojo
06-09-2005, 18:58
The problem is that Sam has changed her story so many times now, anything else that is revealed by her isn't going to be taken too seriously - its only going to be when another party gets involved in it, that they may take notice and look deeper into it imo :searchme:

Bryan
06-09-2005, 20:16
what disgusts me is how kat is just not defending sam at all... after all wasnt it sam that told zoe the truth, and wasnt it sam that kept zoe's name out of it? why on earth couldnt have kat got stacey to say it was sam and zoe that came back that night together... kat despiesed chrissie but liked sam so they could have arranged alabis and stuff well in adavcne, before the body was dug up, incase this scenario ever happened.

i may be talking a load of rubbish but i think I've made sense :searchme:

Carrie Bradshaw
06-09-2005, 21:35
what disgusts me is how kat is just not defending sam at all... after all wasnt it sam that told zoe the truth, and wasnt it sam that kept zoe's name out of it? why on earth couldnt have kat got stacey to say it was sam and zoe that came back that night together... kat despiesed chrissie but liked sam so they could have arranged alabis and stuff well in adavcne, before the body was dug up, incase this scenario ever happened.

I understand what you're saying, but Kat wouldn't have planned anything in advance because she presumed Den would remain buried for the near future and was distracted by the whole Alfie thing.
Sam also didn't plan in advance because she just wasn't thinking straight at all and innocently believed that because she was telling the truth, that the police would believe her.She didn't think she would need any extra evidence and seriously underestimated Chrissie.
I thought that Kat would support Sam rather than Chrissie as well, but at the time that Kat spoke to the police, she had no way of making sure that she and Sam could match up their stories and Chrissie also blackmailed Kat, saying that she would bring Zoe into it. So Kat really had no choice but to go along with Chrissie.
That is just my way of explaining it and I don't know if it makes sense either.

!chrissie262!
07-09-2005, 17:37

yeah if there was anything but bones left on his body

Sorry for being disgusting but he would have rotted!

pops110874
07-09-2005, 18:08
yeah if there was anything but bones left on his body

Sorry for being disgusting but he would have rotted!

But maybe some dna or prints would have been on the clothes?

A print on the bottom of his trouser leg or shoes would invoke a teeny bit of suspicion.....

BlackKat
07-09-2005, 18:21
But maybe some dna or prints would have been on the clothes?

A print on the bottom of his trouser leg or shoes would invoke a teeny bit of suspicion.....

She's his wife! She has a thousand reasons to touch his clothes or shoes. Does Sam? She helped bury the body, her prints are likely to be on him as well.

pops110874
07-09-2005, 22:29
She's his wife! She has a thousand reasons to touch his clothes or shoes. Does Sam? She helped bury the body, her prints are likely to be on him as well.

oh i know - prints on his jacket or shirt or something would be perfectly plausible.

But if there was prints on for example the sole of his shoe or something - wouldnt that be a tiny clue she threw him in the cellar....? :eek:

Carrie Bradshaw
07-09-2005, 22:37
oh i know - prints on his jacket or shirt or something would be perfectly plausible.

But if there was prints on for example the sole of his shoe or something - wouldnt that be a tiny clue she threw him in the cellar....? :eek:
But she could easily have just picked up his shoes or moved them at some point, and got her fingerprints on them. That wouldn't prove her guilty at all!

JustJodi
07-09-2005, 22:48
But she could easily have just picked up his shoes or moved them at some point, and got her fingerprints on them. That wouldn't prove her guilty at all!

the key evidence is the door stop...i have a feeling this is the only way they are really gonna prove it...like every one says,, this guy was her old man so of course her dna is all over him but there has to be something that will POINT to her ...:hmm:

kckinsmcg
09-09-2005, 03:03

i agree. Kat was so disgusted by Zoe's story that she got physically ill, but now that she is in Spain, the rest of the people and the murder itself are of no concern to her!?? She is only interested in banging Alfie. If you could have that much contempt for your daughter even after she told you the whole story, why is not a horrible thing now? She should still have some problem with Sam and Chrissie, but especially Chrissie since she was going to frame her daughter! No instead she goes on with her life and forgets all about helping Sharon find out the truth about her dad. She thinks Zoe is safely away and so now there is no need for justice or compassion for anyone else. I would make it my lifes mission to make sure Chrissie got what was coming to her not only for murdering someone, but because she tried to implicate my daughter! This show used to be so true to life, now they set 'em up to knock 'em down, if you get my meaning. The EE writers insult our intelligence when they do all this placement.

kat 4 alfie
09-09-2005, 19:53

but the police haven't got any evidence that proves Chrissie was invovled... they probably don't believe her story and suspects she was invovled... but with out evidence the poilce can't prove Chrissie was invovled or did kill him...thats all exacly what i was thinking . its so un real .

kat 4 alfie
09-09-2005, 20:00

i may be talking a load of rubbish but i think I've made sense :searchme: but then the police would think , how did she know that he was there then ? and then thatowuld be bad for same and also sam explained to the police what happened so it was a bit late for her to have an aliby cause she had already 'lied to the police' . if you know what i mean . i see your point thought and if kat told her that she would have been an aliby before then it would have been ok i surpose and she could have just said that she had an inkling that somethink had hapened cause den was missin and the shape of the concrete looked a bit like a coffin shape .and that chrissie let her go in there or something and she just wanted the truth out ?! :)

kat 4 alfie
09-09-2005, 20:01

i may be talking a load of rubbish but i think I've made sense :searchme: :)but then the police would think , how did she know that he was there then ? and then thatowuld be bad for same and also sam explained to the police what happened so it was a bit late for her to have an aliby cause she had already 'lied to the police' . if you know what i mean . i see your point thought and if kat told her that she would have been an aliby before then it would have been ok i surpose and she could have just said that she had an inkling that somethink had hapened cause den was missin and the shape of the concrete looked a bit like a coffin shape .and that chrissie let her go in there or something and she just wanted the truth out ?! [/QUOTE]:)