PDA

View Full Version : Dennis leaving, what would happen

picnic
03-09-2005, 11:21
I would love to see the Jack Dalton trial, because Phil might grass him up. This would be really interesting. What else would you like to see happen?

Johnny Allen
03-09-2005, 11:33
This should probably be in the Spoilers.

Abi
03-09-2005, 17:37
I dont think it should, its not what will happen, its what you would like to see happen.

I'd like him to slap Pauline :lol:

angelblue
03-09-2005, 17:57
I think we should have something juicy but please no affairs or kissing with mitchells i think they should leave together and happy

I know you dont have to tell me i am dreaming :crying:

CrazyLea
03-09-2005, 18:04
i dont reckon they should bring the jack dalton thing back up. i reckon he should just leave happily :p

Johnny Allen
03-09-2005, 18:23
I dont think it should, its not what will happen, its what you would like to see happen.

I'd like him to slap Pauline :lol:

I know Abi but I just thought it should be in case some people weren't aware Dennis was leaving.

diamond1
03-09-2005, 20:40
i think dennis should be shot or killed in a gangland hit by jhonny allen it would make jhonny the man again and it would be good way out for dennis cause i cant see him and sharon breaking up ever

tasha_hopkins
03-09-2005, 20:49
i think as much as i love dennis i think he should be killed off because i cant see him leaving sharon and we know she returns without him, i think there should be a fight between grant and dennis (grant because sharons ex) and he should accidentaly shoot dennis and he should die in sharons arms like on the film ghost telling her he will always love her. A case of them taking ages to get together when they finally do she loses him.
Not only is it a sad but gripping storyline it will pull in viewers eastenders needs what do you all think!

(this storyline is fictionous and is NOT a real storyline its purely my imagination)

Abi
03-09-2005, 21:51
I know Abi but I just thought it should be in case some people weren't aware Dennis was leaving.

untill then, it hadn't actually been said he was. It said what "would" happen, rather then "what do you think will" happen. Maybe it should be in spoilers now thats been said :p

tasha_hopkins
03-09-2005, 21:55
how is it a spoiler if it isn't true and is not going to happen!! :rolleyes:

Abi
03-09-2005, 21:57
I think what he means is that the whole idea of Dennis leaving is a spoiler which some people might not have known.

Rach33
03-09-2005, 23:09
I doubt they will bring Jack Dalton into it after all Phil has as much to lose as Dennis he will be an accessory to the crime as he knew Dennis was gonna kill Dalton and he's only just got out of prison anyway Sharon's his alibi remember and now she's his wife she'd hardly gonna retract her statement

I think den's death will drive a wedge between the couple and that is why he leaves

littlemo
04-09-2005, 00:17
I think what he means is that the whole idea of Dennis leaving is a spoiler which some people might not have known.

But isn't a spoiler something that's going to happen in the land of soap, an upcoming storyline. Something that has been confirmed by the BBC, an actors exit isn't a spoiler is it?! We don't know what's going to happen to Dennis, it's just speculation.

littlemo
04-09-2005, 00:23
I doubt they will bring Jack Dalton into it after all Phil has as much to lose as Dennis he will be an accessory to the crime as he knew Dennis was gonna kill Dalton and he's only just got out of prison anyway Sharon's his alibi remember and now she's his wife she'd hardly gonna retract her statement

I think den's death will drive a wedge between the couple and that is why he leaves

I'm not sure, I think it would be a good storyline if Jack Dalton was involved in his exit. The Mitchells would get their revenge on the Watts or Rickmans (as they are now called). I wouldn't want Dennis to go to prison, it would be sad for Sharon and Dennis's relationship. But there would always be the chance he could come back and they'd pick up where they left off. Sharon knows about the murder so she wouldn't feel betrayed, and she loves him a great deal. I don't think it would be the end for them.

Den's death doesn't seem enough to split them up. It's a difficult time for them both but they love each other so much, I hope they won't let Den ruin their relationship again.