PDA

View Full Version : belly button clamps

chance
02-09-2005, 22:52
did you keep yours from your children? i have got both my sons clamps in there keepsakes boxes,blood an all,lol.i think its a great thing to keep just like keeping there little tags that go around there tiny wrists.

Jojo
02-09-2005, 22:54
I've still got Ciarans but not Stephens. I've got it all in his keepsake box too along with his wrist and ankle bands. Its amazing to think how small they were!! Not like the lump that he is now lol

hazey
02-09-2005, 22:55
I kept the wrist band which is in his baby book with the first lock of hair and photos,but I dont remember the clamp, well it was 21 years ago.

chance
02-09-2005, 22:56
isnt it weird how quick they grow,i was looing at my eldest earlier thinking it was only yesterday i had you,well it sure feels like it anyway! how can i possibley have a 6 year old? wheres all those years gone?

Jojo
02-09-2005, 22:58
tell me about it - I was looking at Ste (almost at eye contact now) thinking, how can I be a mum to a 12 year old!!! And then I sit and think how can I nearly be 30 when I don't feel it!!

chance
I kept the wrist band which is in his baby book with the first lock of hair and photos,but I dont remember the clamp, well it was 21 years ago.
il have to show you guys the photo of my youngest bein born,by c sec,dont worry,its not too gory.......much.you get to see him just as hes being pulled out(c.sec) with the cord still attached to him and inside my belly,you get to see the flap of skin they fold back and a loada blood too.it sounds gross but its really interesting,at the time i was embarressed my other half was taking photos but now i am so pleased!

alan45
I hate bellybuttons

chance
02-09-2005, 22:59
I hate bellybuttons
its only the clamp that they tie the umbilical cord off with..

alan45
02-09-2005, 22:59
il have to show you guys the photo of my youngest bein born,by c sec,dont worry,its not too gory.......much.you get to see him just as hes being pulled out(c.sec) with the cord still attached to him and inside my belly,you get to see the flap of skin they fold back and a loada blood too.it sounds gross but its really interesting,at the time i was embarressed my other half was taking photos but now i am so pleased!

OMG :sick:

chance
02-09-2005, 23:01
OMG :sick:
:rotfl: :rotfl: lmao its good,honest..

Jojo
02-09-2005, 23:02
He's male - what would we expect!!!?? :rotfl: :rotfl:

alan45
02-09-2005, 23:04
:rotfl: :rotfl: lmao its good,honest..
#
I have three of a family and wasnt present for any births - luckily for me they were all caeserians

Jojo
02-09-2005, 23:05
#
I have three of a family and wasnt present for any births - luckily for me they were all caeseriansWeren't you there for the sections then??

chance
02-09-2005, 23:06
#
I have three of a family and wasnt present for any births - luckily for me they were all caeserians
you have 3 chiildren and you wernt present for any of the births? why?

alan45
02-09-2005, 23:10
Im not a modern man and even worse i never changed a nappy

Jojo
02-09-2005, 23:11
Im not a modern man and even worse i never changed a nappyI'm highly disappointed in you!! :rotfl: I can't remember when my hubby changed a nappy and hes already made it clear that if this is a girl, he isn't going there!!

chance
02-09-2005, 23:15
Im not a modern man and even worse i never changed a nappy
tell me you are joking?

chance
02-09-2005, 23:16
I'm highly disappointed in you!! :rotfl: I can't remember when my hubby changed a nappy and hes already made it clear that if this is a girl, he isn't going there!!
omg! my other half sounds like a saint :angel:

Jojo
02-09-2005, 23:18
My hubby doesn't think it would feel right, changing a little girls nappy (what has society turned him into!!!) He baths them and puts them to be initially though but he's at work most of the time, so when he gets in he's knackered...

chance
02-09-2005, 23:21
me and my other half were discussing it today,he said the same,that it will seem weird changing a girls nappy,i can totally understand that though but trust me i will have him doing his dutys! he has been excellent with both our children ,helping me out with baths and nappy changes etc

Jojo
02-09-2005, 23:22
Mine keeps saying I wanted it, so I've got to look after him/her but he'll be involved, he wouldn't be able to stop himself :rotfl:

chance
02-09-2005, 23:25
mine keeps saying what she will and wont be able to wear according to him,shel never be in a skirt!

alan45
02-09-2005, 23:28
tell me you are joking?

I am serious - no wonder my first marriage ended in divorce :)

chance
02-09-2005, 23:31
I am serious - no wonder my first marriage ended in divorce :)
no wonder id of divorced your ass too :rotfl: :)

Jojo
02-09-2005, 23:32
mine keeps saying what she will and wont be able to wear according to him,shel never be in a skirt!Apparently, if this is a girl, she isn't allowed to leave the house till shes 30!!! :rotfl:

Debs
02-09-2005, 23:40
did you keep yours from your children? i have got both my sons clamps in there keepsakes boxes,blood an all,lol.i think its a great thing to keep just like keeping there little tags that go around there tiny wrists.

yeah i kept it and the wrist tags!!

chance
02-09-2005, 23:50
Apparently, if this is a girl, she isn't allowed to leave the house till shes 30!!! :rotfl:
30? i think mine is thinking of maybe life imprisonment

Jojo
03-09-2005, 08:25
30? i think mine is thinking of maybe life imprisonment:rotfl: And there was thinking my hubby was going to be over protective if its a girl!!! :rotfl:

chance
03-09-2005, 10:05
what with her daddy and two older brothers i dont think the poor girl stands a chance!

Jojo
03-09-2005, 10:12
At she'll have loads of protection - no-one will mess with her!! Imagine when she brings her first boyfriend home with daddy and brother vetting him, the poor guy will run a mile !! :rotfl:

chance
03-09-2005, 12:02
my eldest came in with his dad the other day,theyd been down the shops and had seen hanging outside,my other halfs sister who is 14 with a group of boys and girls which daddy must have commented on cus when he came in my eldest said 'my sister better not think thats shes goin out with boys when shes older and hanging outside shops else shel be in trouble,big trouble.(arms folded)

RealityGap
03-09-2005, 18:52
my eldest came in with his dad the other day,theyd been down the shops and had seen hanging outside,my other halfs sister who is 14 with a group of boys and girls which daddy must have commented on cus when he came in my eldest said 'my sister better not think thats shes goin out with boys when shes older and hanging outside shops else shel be in trouble,big trouble.(arms folded)

how funny?

Our daughter is also not getting out the house till she is 30 - and even then she will have to be back around 7.30!!

I too have the clamps from the kids cord, along with their name bands and cot tags.

Thankfully my husband is more than happy to help - he didnt see to think that there was an issue changing our daughers nappy, infact the man is such a saint I rarely change a nappy at the weekend!!

chance
04-09-2005, 11:29
i know! mine is very good at changing the nappys,he has no qualms about it even if it is a stinky one,he has said it will seem weird when he is changing a girls but im sure he will be doing it as much as he did the boys

Jojo
04-09-2005, 12:33
Can I swap with you!!?? :rotfl: I think my hubby is just saying it though, he will be changing nappies again!

.:SpIcYsPy:.
04-09-2005, 12:56
My dad only changed our nappies like 5 times.. I help my mum with the baths and nappies though.. only when my bruv does the No1... I don't go near the No2's!!

chance
04-09-2005, 13:40
Can I swap with you!!?? :rotfl: I think my hubby is just saying it though, he will be changing nappies again!
yeah course he will,once shes there he wont be able to resist.its like starting over in a way having a girl.

chance
04-09-2005, 13:41
My dad only changed our nappies like 5 times.. I help my mum with the baths and nappies though.. only when my bruv does the No1... I don't go near the No2's!!
i dont think my dad ever changed a bum and he had 5 girls,il have to ask my mum but i bet he didnt.

RealityGap
05-09-2005, 15:50
i dont think my dad ever changed a bum and he had 5 girls,il have to ask my mum but i bet he didnt.

wow 4 sisters - do you all get on or just fight?

chance
05-09-2005, 19:20
we all get on fine.the eldest is 15 years older then me and im the youngest.i didnt use to get on with the one closest in age to me when we were little,just typical fighting sisters i guess but now we get on fine.some of us get on better with the other ones but hey thats to be expected but overall we all get on great.

Jojo
05-09-2005, 19:31
we all get on fine.the eldest is 15 years older then me and im the youngest.i didnt use to get on with the one closest in age to me when we were little,just typical fighting sisters i guess but now we get on fine.some of us get on better with the other ones but hey thats to be expected but overall we all get on great.Was it weird having your boys, when you were used to so many girls though chance???

chance
05-09-2005, 19:41
nah cus they were all my sisters and older then me,i think if they had been younger i might have found it weird but my sisters had,had children before i had my boys so i had nieces and nephews to get used to.i always had a feeling i would have boys though,i knew my first would def be a boy,dont ask me why i just knew and after him i said to everyone i could have ten children and theyd all be boys thats why i was so surprised when the women who did the scan said i was having a girl im not entirely convinced yet either lol,just waiting for my next scan to make sure 100%