PDA

View Full Version : Week 38...

baileya
02-09-2005, 11:50
19/9/05

The police inform chrissie that she can now go ahead and arrange Dens funeral. Sharon is surprised when Chrissie agrees to make the funeral arrangements but chrissie is secretly relieved.

Elsewhere,Billy is disgusted for cheating on his wife and her sister. Alfie doesnt recieve a warm welcome at the Slaters',either. When he arrives to apologise Mo tells him he can rot in hell and Charlie slams the door in his face.

20/9/05

Chrissie admits to Sharon that she hasnt slept well since they found Dens body. Chrissies stomach turns when Sharon asks her whether she would prefer the wreath to say "Den" or "Dad".

There is still tention in the air between Peggy and Billy. Billy is frustrated when Peggy tells him she is going to see sams solicitor but Peggy wants things to be done her way. She later speaks to Johnny and wants to know where Marcus Christie is.

22/9/05

As the funeral preparations get under way,Dennis cant handle the situation. He tells Pauline and that that hes not bothered and that he doesnt want to show den any respect because he didnt earn any. The coffin later arrives at the vic and Chrissie cant look at it,while Sharon falters at the sight of it.

At the grave side,Chrissie stands a little apart from the mourners as she watches the coffin being lowered into the ground. A stranger gets out of a taxi in the distance,flowers in hand. Chrissie says a few words about Den at the graveside and picks up a bible to recite a prayer- then a shout cuts across the churchyard and Peggy appears...

23/9/05

The funeral cortege and Chrissie apologises to a silent Sharon. Sharon tells Chrissie that she is going to tell Peggy that what she done was evil,twisted and wrong. Peggy and Sharon later square up to each other in the bar...

Sharon knows that Dennis is afraid of letting his grief out. Softly and lovingly,she urges him to deal with it and not run away.

Elsewhere,Garry wins Minty round to the idea of going on Mickeys booze cruise so that they can meet girls.

angelblue
02-09-2005, 11:55
Oh that sounds great i cant wait i am so glad sharon realises dennis pain and is going to try help dennis :cheer: :wub:

great noooooooo molfie :cheer: :cheer:

xXxJessxXx
02-09-2005, 11:57
Ooooo sounds interesting!

at least now this Alfie/Kat/Mo storyline is coming to an end. though i'm sure they will continue to drag it out right until they leave, is it near chirstmas Jessie and Shane go?

Glad to see something other than the chrissie/den/sam murder thing and Peggy coming.. :thumbsdow and the love triangle between Alfie/Kat /Mo and we see a bit of lovely Mickey! at least we seem to be getting somewhere with the whole him finding Dawn and his dad. :thumbsup:

Looks like a good week!

i_luv_dennis
02-09-2005, 12:02
cool thanks for those

Carrie Bradshaw
02-09-2005, 12:06
Oooh, looks exciting. I was wondering when the funeral was going to be. I see Chrissie is still spinning her web of lies and getting away with it! :cheer: Thanks for posting!

RealityGap
02-09-2005, 12:11
so no sign of Vicky for the funeral then

the spoliers sound great thanks

baileya
02-09-2005, 12:13
your all welcome I'm looking forward to seeing Sharon and Peggy square up in the pub as well as Peggy and Chrissie that looks like a great week.

tammyy2j
02-09-2005, 12:40
Thanks for posting.

We get Sharon and Peggy fight and Peggy and Chrissie fight. I'm glad Peggy is back.

Is the rumour of Little Mo getting pregnant by Alfie true since now they have broken up and i didn't think they slept together unless it will happen later. I hope not.

I'm hoping Chrissie is caught out soon i really feel sorry for Sam who is the most innocent out of Zoe and Chrissie.

xXxJessxXx
02-09-2005, 12:52
Is the rumour of Little Mo getting pregnant by Alfie true since now they have broken up and i didn't think they slept together unless it will happen later. I hope not.

I'm hoping Chrissie is caught out soon i really feel sorry for Sam who is the most innocent out of Zoe and Chrissie.

I agree, i mean Zoe was the one who hit Den in the first place and Chriisie was the one what killed him, Sam just happend be in the wrong place at the wrong time, although i suppose she was there to get revenge on Den for takign the Vic but i dont think she'd have killed him. now its all tunred upon her! lol, bless.

and no Little mo and alfie never slept together beacuse Mo was always saying she wasnt ready and she felt guilty for keeping alfie waiting. so how does she end up preggers?! lol

i_luv_dennis
02-09-2005, 12:58
so no sign of Vicky for the funeral then

the spoliers sound great thanks
no i really thought she would go to that through

Dr. Tangliss
02-09-2005, 13:35
Sounds good to me!

kayla05
02-09-2005, 14:36
They sound great! cant wait! thanks for posting them.

kirsty_g
02-09-2005, 15:09
Oh that sounds great i cant wait i am so glad sharon realises dennis pain and is going to try help dennis :cheer: :wub:

great noooooooo molfie :cheer: :cheer:

lol im glad she realises to

i_luv_dennis
02-09-2005, 16:19
yeah no molfie go kalfie

Lisa321
03-09-2005, 15:17
Gets better every week

kayla05
03-09-2005, 15:55
Yep it sure does!

Debs
04-09-2005, 18:47
thanks for those.

***Virgo***
04-09-2005, 20:28
Thanks for posting,those sound great!!!

KatxxMoon
05-09-2005, 17:11
so does kat forgive alfie ?

kat 4 alfie
06-09-2005, 19:17
thanks ! its all happening on the 22 nd with the funeral and peggie pushing chrissie , ON MY BIRHTDAY ! what a treat lol

kat 4 alfie
06-09-2005, 19:18
does sharron expect her more then after pegs ?

KatxxMoon
06-09-2005, 19:19
wat makes sharon throw the drink over peggy?

kat 4 alfie
06-09-2005, 19:24
this is goin to be a fab storyline it will really get enders back on top i think !

kat 4 alfie
06-09-2005, 19:24
probably her being horrible about den or chrissie !

KatxxMoon
06-09-2005, 19:27
I Hope That She Says Somthing About Dennis You No The " Your Brother And Sister" Then Sharon Says That She Loves Dennis More Than Anything In The World And Snogs Gis Face Off !

kat 4 alfie
06-09-2005, 19:28
lol that will be funny !

KatxxMoon
06-09-2005, 19:29
Funny? That Wou Be Brill!

kat 4 alfie
06-09-2005, 19:32
yeah it would , goin now enders is on lol !

KatxxMoon
06-09-2005, 20:19
i hope sharon gets back on track with dennis soon i no she isnt being cold to him but i miss there spark thier passion

kayla05
06-09-2005, 20:30
Yeah me too, they seem a bit distant but i suppose its because Sharon is still grieving for her father, mind you she helps him soon becuase Sharon knows that Dennis is afraid of letting his grief out. Softly and lovingly, she urges him to deal with it and not run away.
so they minght start and get back on track once the funeral is over?

kelly05
09-09-2005, 13:33
Why is Vicky not at the funeral? Wonder do they even give an excuse for her not being there, or do they just expect us not to notice? She is his daughter!! They parted on good terms didn't they? I find it a tad unbelievable that a daughter wouldn't be at her dad's funeral :searchme: Then again it is Eastenders!!

Debs
09-09-2005, 13:35
Why is Vicky not at the funeral? Wonder do they even give an excuse for her not being there, or do they just expect us not to notice? She is his daughter!! They parted on good terms didn't they? I find it a tad unbelievable that a daughter wouldn't be at her dad's funeral :searchme: Then again it is Eastenders!!

it will be strange if she isnt mentioned!!

KatxxMoon
09-09-2005, 19:17
Has anyone forgotton that Den said he didnt love vicky?

kat 4 alfie
09-09-2005, 19:43
he did didn't he, when he was telling dennis to bog of cause he loved Vicky and Sharon and he doesn't want him to ruin it (or something like that)? But im not sure

kayla05
13-09-2005, 17:17
Dont think so.

Kim
16-09-2005, 16:14
Has anyone forgotton that Den said he didnt love vicky?

He told Sharon that he didn't love Vicki half as much as he loved her, in a bid to stop her leaving last christmas. Vicki overheard this and left too. I don't think she would come back for his funeral after that because she didn't bond with Den like Sharon had because she was 17 before she even met him.

Actress Scarlet Johnson, who played Vicki, quit as she found the show boring, and is unlikely to ever return.