PDA

View Full Version : Battle of the Island Babes

.:SpIcYsPy:.
02-09-2005, 09:21
Two of the biggest stars from the last series of Celebrity Love Island, Jane Middlemiss and Abi Titmuss are going head to head in a battle to present the next series.

It was revealed that the pair are barely on speaking terms after various spats during the last series on the beautiful island of Fiji.

They rowed over another contestant, Lee Sharpe, 34, and Jane, winner of the show even called Abi ‘a big fat slag’ at one point.

ITV1 bosses are keen to make this series another huge success - the question
just remains which of the feisty lasses will bag the job?

The lucky presenter will star alongside Patrick Kielty, earning top wages and living in luxury for several weeks on the island - sounds tempting to us.

amyle
02-09-2005, 09:42
gota be Jayne; abi is ****!!

Dr. Tangliss
02-09-2005, 09:45
They better not pick that Abi!

Luna
02-09-2005, 10:34
they better not pick anyone of them :nono:

Jojo
02-09-2005, 10:37
If they pick Abi - I am not watching thats for sure - the woman (if you can call her that) does my head in.

eastenderfan_91
02-09-2005, 10:39
i would chose jayne

Luna
02-09-2005, 10:40
the both of them do my head in :wall:

Jojo
02-09-2005, 10:41
If it had to be one or the other I would go for Jayne, but personally I don't really want to see either of them presenting it....bring in someone else but not as wooden and Kelly was!! :lol:

xCharliex
02-09-2005, 11:15
Im going to have to disagree with you all again, lol. I love Abi! shes dead sweet, Jayne is a b***h, i dont think either of them would be good for the job though, but out of the two i vote ABI!!

Jojo
02-09-2005, 11:37
Sweet!!! - I certainly wouldn't call her sweet!! :rotfl: attention seeker, has to be centre of attention, thinks she much more than she is etc etc :rotfl: I think thats how I see her. I don't really like either of them and would prefer to see someone else presenting with Patrick

RealityGap
02-09-2005, 16:19
The lucky presenter will star alongside Patrick Kielty, earning top wages and living in luxury for several weeks on the island - sounds tempting to us.

If it werent for having to star along side Patrick Kielty I would want the job.........but you couldnt pay me enough!!!

xCharliex
02-09-2005, 16:20
I think she has been percieved a lot worse than she actually is though. Shes not the only woman in the world who loves herself though. I think its her way though of kind of coping with things. I mean shes been through a lot of crap, with the sex tape etc.. shes coped very well, id never be seen in public again, i think id commit suicide of emergrate. The girl has guts and very intellegant, shes made out to be such a bad person shes not