PDA

View Full Version : John Locke

Siobhan
01-09-2005, 22:21
For anyone who watches this is Ireland or who have downloaded the series..what are your opinion of Locke??? Personally I think he is one of the best characters on the show.. it seems everyone learns a lesson from John is both good and bad suitation and he is the only one who seems to be enjoying the experience.. I think he is great... :cheer: :clap:

xxvikkixx
03-09-2005, 22:39
I think that there may be something more to him than he's letting on. I think he knows more about the island than the rest because on the first episode while talking to Walt he said to him that theres a good side and a bad side to the island and showed him black and white counters, there was also black and white counters found in the bag of the dead people in the caves. coincidence? He also looked straight at something the first time he went out looking for the bores, but told the others that he didnt see anything...

Jenbobber
07-09-2005, 23:48
i really like locke, he seems like the wise old man! i really like his character...

i also think he knows more, i think he knows what he beas is coz he seen it and told micheal he never, hes also not scared to go into the woods.

whats with the black and whie stones? is it supposed to be like yin and yang? l

Jenbobber
08-09-2005, 00:14
found this on http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7411430/

Locke had been used by a person he thought cared for him. His wealthy father, who'd never been in his life, befriended him only long enough to convince his son to donate a kidney to him, then shut him out of his life again.

also has more too,
Now on the island, in his new life, Locke and Boone had become friends. Locke wanted to know what was in the crashed small plane, and he himself couldn't climb into it. Yet he'd seen the vision of a bloody Boone, he had to suspect that this part of his vision would also come true. Yet much in the same way that his father sacrificed him to get what he wanted, Locke sacrificed his young friend, sending Boone into the plane without telling him what he'd seen. And of course, the plane came crashing down from the trees, injuring Boone badly. As Locke dragged a bloody Boone back to doctor Jack, last week's episode ended, and the speculation heated up.

locke must have kind if prementions. thats mibbe how boone dies

Andy'sLuckyPony
17-09-2005, 14:24
I think Locke is amazingly cool and smart. And he's not old! Just older than the other characters!

Jenbobber
18-09-2005, 00:19
i never said he was old, i said he seems like the wise old man.

horseygal90
19-09-2005, 19:47
He seems to enjoy life on the island that little bit too much for me...