PDA

View Full Version : Spooks

Bad Wolf
01-09-2005, 18:40
Rupert Penry-Jones is back as a feature-length special opens the new series of Spooks on BBC ONE this autumn

Introduction

'Splendid' - The Times

'Matchless … thrilling stuff' - Daily Telegraph

'Superlative' - The Observer

'Brilliant' - Sunday Express

A high octane two-part feature-length special launches the return of critically-acclaimed Bafta, RTS, TRIC and Broadcast award-winning Spooks for a new season this autumn on BBC ONE.

MI5's crack team of spies was left reeling after the shocking death of Danny at the hands of hostage-takers at the end of last series.

Now Adam (Rupert Penry-Jones), Harry (Peter Firth), Ruth (Nicola Walker), Fiona (Olga Sosnovska) and rising star Zafar (Raza Jaffrey) set out to become even stronger in their battle to safeguard the nation at a time of unprecedented danger and unexpected threats.

The fourth series opens with a two-part action-packed special.

It is the day of Danny's funeral, and the entire team is together for an emotionally-charged farewell to their colleague.

But even as the service begins, they receive the first indication of a major bomb blast in Central London that heralds the onset of a new terror campaign.

And in a frantic race against time, MI5 has ten hours to prevent a catastrophe.

The special, directed by Antonia Bird (Hamburg Cell) introduces Anna Chancellor (Tipping the Velvet, Pride and Prejudice) as Juliet Shaw, National Security Coordinator. She is Harry's nemesis, and also a figure from his past.

The opening two episodes also star Martine McCutcheon in her first UK TV role since leaving EastEnders, playing a waitress who is the unwitting witness to the bomb-makers.

Other guest artists starring in the series include Rupert Graves, Jimi Mistry, George Baker, David Threlfall, Douglas Hodge and Lindsay Duncan, and there are return appearances from Hugh Simon and Rory MacGregor.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/f/t.gifSpookshttp://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/images/arrow3.gif http://www.bbc.co.uk/f/t.gif http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/images/bank/programmes_tv/drama/spooks/300annachancellor_juliet_pe.jpghttp://www.bbc.co.uk/f/t.gif

"Before 9/11 and Iraq, the role of the intelligence services was at best murky and the threat that existed vague, but the political landscape has now fundamentally changed," says Spooks writer Ben Richards.

"The war on terror and the role of homeland security have become of primary concern to all of us and July's attacks have now brought this threat to a new level.

"The power of 21st century terrorism, which Al Qaeda has harnessed so effectively, is that it only takes a small group, a loose network or even one disillusioned individual to visit death and destruction upon us.

"How we fight this war is the subject of fierce debate: how far should our security services go? What civil liberties are we prepared to give up? How much do we trust our politicians to make these decisions for us?

"As the fourth series of Spooks begins, the stories are more relevant than ever before. The show has always been fast-paced and hard-hitting but now concerns over national security provide an even more dramatic backdrop to the challenges facing our team from MI5."

The stakes have never been higher for the spooks as the team at Thames House contends with the loss of a key player and adjust to the arrival of an ambitious newcomer.

"Spooks has a reputation for uncanny prescience when it comes to portraying real-life events, and again, this series is no exception," comments Executive Producer, Jane Featherstone.

"More than ever, this year we have found that elements of storylines conceived over a year ago are being reflected in real events; it's what makes it feel relevant and contemporary.

"As for the action: well, we've notched up the pressure even higher this year. Viewers are used to our customary cliff-hangers and fast-moving plots - I think that in this new series we've ramped up the pace to make the stories more action-packed and exciting than ever."

Created by David Wolstencroft, Spooks is written by Howard Brenton, Ben Richards, Rupert Walters, Raymond Khoury and, in his TV debut, renowned young theatre writer David Farr.

The producer is Andrew Woodhead and Executive Producers are Jane Featherstone and Simon Crawford Collins for Kudos and BBC Joint Head of Independent Drama, Lucy Richer.

The award-winning interactive Spooks TV service returns this autumn and for the first time will also be available on broadband.

Digital, satellite and Freeview viewers can enter the interactive service at the end of each episode of Spooks.

Alternatively, go to bbc.co.uk/spooks at any time for more information about the new series of Spooks: returning cast; new characters; exclusive behind-the-scenes interviews; a spy gadget guide; quizzes; competitions; an opportunity to email your review of the show and a whole range of games.

In addition, Spooks is being extended onto the mobile platform, with an innovative Spooks mobile game which will launch in the autumn during the run of the new series.

Sold to more than twenty-seven territories worldwide, Spooks will continue to be shown on the other side of the Atlantic where, renamed M-I5, the first three series were screened to great acclaim.

The third series of Spooks will be released as a five-disc DVD set by Contender Entertainment in September.

Spooks is produced by Kudos Film & TV for BBC Television.

Luna
01-09-2005, 18:41
oh brilliant i love this programme

Jojo
01-09-2005, 19:52
:cheer: fantastic - love Spooks, hope they can carry on after losing so many key players

Jessie Wallace
01-09-2005, 20:21
Oh this is brilliant, i love spooks, they keep on playing 5 seconds of a trailer, then cutting it, it driving me mad!

alan45
01-09-2005, 22:18
Goddess (http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/spooks/personnel_kh.shtml) Brilliant - A superb programme but I will miss Zoe Reynolds played by the gorgeous Keeley Hawes

Jessie Wallace
01-09-2005, 22:20
Yep, she was brilliant in it, wasn't she.

alan45
01-09-2005, 22:26
It is one of the few programmes that can carry on successfully after losing a major cast member

squillyfer
01-09-2005, 22:43
it is great and i think they actually did quiet well introducing the new characters and exiting the old ones in the short time they did i think the next series will be great

Bad Wolf
02-09-2005, 13:11
i'm pleased they have brought ruth to the front!

Jojo
07-09-2005, 22:51
Sam has left though - what happened there?? I hope they explain that one...

alan45
08-09-2005, 01:21
edit

wrong Sam

Jojo
08-09-2005, 09:00
Sam deserves all she gets. She thought she was so good as head of the walford mafialol - she wasn't the brightest spark thats for sure, but when you look on the website, she's left MI5. Just wondering if they will explain it on this series, or if they are just going to forget about her!! :searchme:

alan45
08-09-2005, 11:40
JUst think its starts Next Monday at 9-00pm

Jojo
08-09-2005, 16:00
And don't forget the second part is on Tues and then on Thurs night you can watch episode 3 on BBC3!!

Jojo
12-09-2005, 22:15
How good was that!!!!! Very topical, but excellent - can't wait till tomorrow....though by the looks of the preview, I'm not too surprised at who is insinuated (sp?) as being the mole. But I thought it was great and not missing Tom, Danny or Zoe. How long before Zafar gets himself killed though?! :searchme:

What did everyone else think????

Behemoth
12-09-2005, 22:32
I loved it! Totally hooked now!

Jessie Wallace
12-09-2005, 22:57
Better than ever, the change/loss in characters made no difference, it was just as good.
Can't wait til tomorrow night episode.

Jessie Wallace
12-09-2005, 23:00
Ooo, i've just seen the preview for tomorrows episode, a topless Adam, phaw (sp?)

Luna
13-09-2005, 06:46
I missed the last ten minutes!!!! The last thing i remember is them driving to the wearhouses to pick up that other guy (sorry terrible with names) Help!!!! What happened???

Jojo
13-09-2005, 09:13
It was a set up Luna - they wanted to lure Adam there so they could kill him in revenge for the french girls death, but they took Zafar instead, and slapped him about a bit etc, Adam went to look for him, and saw him tied to the chair etc, so it now thinking of a plan to get him out. The preview (as JW) rightly put, showed Adam with no top on (**wolf whistles, wishing I was Dervla Kerwen (sp?) **) looking like getting a plan together to get Zafar back.

Luna
13-09-2005, 09:16
Thanks em - i fell asleep couldn't believe it when i woke up this morning

Jojo
13-09-2005, 09:24
aww noooo, i had to sky + it for hubby as he was still working - can't wait for tonight though, it looked like the mole is revealed and there looks like there may be a twist judging by the clip shown on GMTV this morning too... :cheer: The next episode is also on BBC3 on Thursday night..... :D

Luna
13-09-2005, 09:26
oh really good job you told me that will need to watch.....any ideas on who the mole is???

Jojo
13-09-2005, 09:27
I have two ideas but the clip did show "duckface" I mean Juliet being spoken to by Harry and Adam, but that could have been a context dupe. On GMTV they also showed the big American bloke leading Martine Mc down some stairs and her kicking him etc to get away so......

Luna
13-09-2005, 09:37
Duckface.....that was so bugging me last night who she was...i couldn't place her - thanks.

I thought it would have been her too - but then that would be too obvious

But then i was thinking about (again sorry im so bad with names) the girl who partner got killed out in the car

Jojo
13-09-2005, 09:41
I thought Ruth (Easties) was looking really old....was that who you meant??

Luna
13-09-2005, 09:48
I thought Ruth (Easties) was looking really old....was that who you meant??

No not her (damn my horrible mind for forgetting names)

The girl who went to talk to the professor (if he was one) and then she had to smuggle him out of the house to find her partner dead in the car

Jessie Wallace
13-09-2005, 12:16
No it won't be her, she's a permanant member.

Luna
13-09-2005, 12:23
oh ok thanks - well thats mine out of the window

Jessie Wallace
13-09-2005, 12:26
Lol, I think we are being lead to believe that it's Juliet, but as JJ said, it seems to obvious, so either there's a twist or they are making it obvious so that we think that it's to obvious, if you get what i mean?!?!

Luna
13-09-2005, 12:32
Lol, I think we are being lead to believe that it's Juliet, but as JJ said, it seems to obvious, so either there's a twist or they are making it obvious so that we think that it's to obvious, if you get what i mean?!?!

Yeah i get what you mean and it's actually a good idea - but i was just looking for some spoilers (didn'y find any) but it said she was staying....:searchme:

Jojo
13-09-2005, 12:38
Ahh, you mean Ruth (character name) - nah, shes too loyal!!!

Bad Wolf
13-09-2005, 12:40
i missed it!!! what happened???? had to go the cinema and watch a stupid american football film

Luna
13-09-2005, 12:47
The team all attend Danny's funeral, but the church is rocked by the sound of a distant explosion and suddenly all their bleepers go off. There has been a bomb in a crowded market and an American group, Shining Dawn, claim responsibility. They demand the release of their leader, and say that until their demands are met, another bomb will go off somewhere in London, every 10 hours, designed to cause maximum casualties.

The Grid is swamped with newcomers, including a team of American agents, lead by Richard Boyd, who have special experience in dealing with Shining Dawn. They say the key to solving the case is to find the bomb-maker. An English woman and Washington agent, Juliet Shaw, is also brought in. She and Harry clearly have history, and she warns him that she knows all about some of his past mistakes, so he better jump when she tells him.

Ruth is sent to Oxfordshire to question an academic, Curtis, who is known to have shared views with Shining Dawn. He has also been in contact with the leaders. After an attempt is made to kill him, he and Ruth flee to a safe house, but he is not keen to help. Adam and Zaf bring a man in for questioning, but a sniper kills the suspect as they take him to the car. It is too much of a coincidence and Adam is convinced there must be a mole in the team.

The team from Shining Dawn arrive at a station to plant a bomb. A key member bumps into a waitress on the platform and she gets a good look at his face, unaware of what or who he is. Luckily Adam and the team work out where the bomb is and defuse it just in time.

Adam and Zaf head out to fetch the waitress, Tash (Martine McCutcheon). She's the only witness they have, so crucial to the investigation. On the way Adam is called to a warehouse where suspicious activity has been spotted, but Zaf offers to go instead.

As Adam drives Tash, back to Thames House he gets a call from Zaf and realises he's in trouble. He rushes to the warehouse to find Zaf's been tied up by armed gunmen who believe he's Adam Carter. With Tash in tow, he is outside the door to the room, when he hears Zaf agree to tell the gunmen exactly who he really is.

Bad Wolf
13-09-2005, 12:51
cheers- shall be definately watching tonight!

Jessie Wallace
13-09-2005, 13:00
I'm working so got to record tonight's as i'll be on my way home at 9, so will miss the begining. Can't wait to see it tho.

Jojo
13-09-2005, 14:33
And don't forget Tues JW - BBC3!

I can't wait - I love it!!

Luna
13-09-2005, 14:38
im going to have to tape it too i think i need to pick the guys up from the football :angry:

Jojo
13-09-2005, 14:45
leave em there luna - watch it instead!! lol

Luna
13-09-2005, 14:53
then again it would mean a night of peace and quiet - without drunken "boys" annoying me

Jojo
13-09-2005, 14:58
Exactly - lets see, choice, drunken lads or Rupert Penry Jones :hmm:

Luna
13-09-2005, 15:04
oooohhhhh....hard choice :hmm:............not

Jessie Wallace
13-09-2005, 22:41
And don't forget Tues JW - BBC3!

I can't wait - I love it!!

:crying: I don't BBC3.

Jojo
14-09-2005, 16:32
Oh nooooo - poor you!!

Well, the episode on BBC3 on Thurs will be shown on BBC1 on Thursday 22nd and then the next episode is apparently being shown on BBC3 afterwards :D

I'll try not to tell you what happens!! lol

Jessie Wallace
14-09-2005, 16:37
Feel free to tell me what happens!

Bad Wolf
14-09-2005, 16:39
i have a question- how come they didnt catch the women bomber- the blokes accomplice??? and how did they get Martines charcters address???? it just doesnt make sense?????

Luna
14-09-2005, 18:07
Im not sure about the woman bomber but i was wonder who he asked to find out her address because all you really saw was a shadow - i was begining to think it was anothe mole

Jojo
14-09-2005, 18:19
I'll let you know what I think when I've seen it - had to sky + it in place of CSI Miami (too many good things on - winter must be coming!!! lol) so will watch later and let you know :D

listermel
15-09-2005, 13:49
I loved Martine Mc in it. It would be fab if she became a Spook

Love the programme and Adam is absolutely georgeous - nearly as georgeous as Nige Harman - swoon.

alan45
15-09-2005, 14:04
i have a question- how come they didnt catch the women bomber- the blokes accomplice??? and how did they get Martines charcters address???? it just doesnt make sense?????

Im not sure about the woman bomber but I would assume thnat the CIA mole got Martines characters address.

Brilliant opening episodes to the new series.

Jessie Wallace
20-09-2005, 00:09
Yeap great start, looking forward to Thursday.

Lennie
26-09-2005, 01:14
I only started watching Spooks since the last series, its great.
This series is good, loved the first episode with Martine in it.
I like Rupert who plays Adam and i also like Raza who plays Zaf, as i saw him in Bombay Dreams - the musical, he was fab in it.

Jessie Wallace
26-09-2005, 23:06
I only started watching Spooks since the last series, its great.
This series is good, loved the first episode with Martine in it.
I like Rupert who plays Adam and i also like Raza who plays Zaf, as i saw him in Bombay Dreams - the musical, he was fab in it.

Well keep watching the show, it only gets better.

Behemoth
03-10-2005, 18:24
Moved to 'Other Drama - General'

Luna
14-10-2005, 16:59
ok right who was that guy last night in it? He's been in something else too just cant place him been annoying me all day

Jojo
15-10-2005, 09:28
Who - Jimi Mistry - The Guru, East is East etc.... :D

Luna
15-10-2005, 09:44
aaahhhhh thanks - wasnt he in a soap?

Jojo
15-10-2005, 09:45
Yep - Eastenders !!! :D

He played Dr Fred Fonseca

Luna
15-10-2005, 09:47
oh right thanks that was doing my head in lol

Jojo
15-10-2005, 09:48
lol - no probs, I couldn't remember for a bit either - but then had a very rare piece of inspiration float in :rotfl:

alan45
15-10-2005, 10:39
Yet again another superb episode this week. Next weeks which I watched on BBC3 is even better but terribly sad

Jojo
15-10-2005, 10:41
I've watched it too Alan - covered it in the Spooks Spoiler thread, but if you ask me, Spooks is at its best for sure.....

alan45
15-10-2005, 10:51
I've watched it too Alan - covered it in the Spooks Spoiler thread, but if you ask me, Spooks is at its best for sure.....

I have to agree with you. The pace, stories and acting are all top notch.

listermel
17-10-2005, 13:57
I agree , I watched this weeks last week and it is sad but fabulous

Lennie
23-10-2005, 14:39
'Spooks' stars dating?
Saturday, October 22 2005, 10:54 BST -- by Daniel Kilkelly

Spooks stars Raza Jaffrey and Miranda Raison are dating.

The pair fell for each other during filming for the BBC One spy drama, and were recently spotted enjoying a romantic break together in New York.

"The attraction between them was pretty instant," a source on the show told The Mirror. "They didn't want everyone to make a big thing of it, especially as Miranda is new to the show, but they couldn't help themselves.

"They tried to keep things as low-key as possible but they're very happy. It's an open secret. There's real chemistry between them and they're enjoying spending time together."

Another insider added, "[Miranda] and Raza got together at the wrap party in August after filming had finished. They were concerned what the bosses might say, but everyone's been great about it."

Raza is better known as Zafar Younis on the series, while Miranda plays Jo Portman.

(digitalspy)

Luna
10-11-2005, 22:00
ok that was just no fair at all!! they cant leave it like that for a full year!!!!!!!! :crying:

Dutchgirl
10-11-2005, 22:02
ok that was just no fair at all!! they cant leave it like that for a full year!!!!!!!! :crying:
:ninja:I know, did they kill Pretty Boy and Harry, oh noooooooooooooooooooooo, its always the same on that show suspense beyond all borders!!!!!:angry:
Good stuff though:thumbsup:

Bad Wolf
10-11-2005, 22:09
what a way to end?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

squillyfer
10-11-2005, 23:01
I dont think they can be dead. Adam looked like he was shot in the back it depends what angle you watch it at and as for harry, well what would spooks be without harry. Adam couldnt take his place, juliet would be a disaster and she doesnt want the job anyway and the public would never warm to a new boss to which the spooks would not be the same with

Jessie Wallace
10-11-2005, 23:56
I can't tell where he was shot, i don't want to believe that Adam could be dead. But to me it looks like he might be as there was so much blood, and he ws almost chocking on it! As for Harry, well she fired a shoot at him, but who knows if his will be dead or not, i hope not for both of them tho!

listermel
11-11-2005, 12:16
Hope Adam is not dead. I think that it was a set up - so if she thought she had killed them, then she would kill herself (as she wanted to die) and she would of achieved revenge so to speak.

I think that they where protected and that Adam had something in his mouth to make the fake blood come out.

I loved it last night - when is the DVD released.

Debbie Meadows
11-11-2005, 12:17
What an ending I can't believe Adam got shot= it's been a good series I think overall with lots of twists in plots I can't wait for the next series I just hope they haven't killed Adam off or Harry!! Poor Wes if he does die who's going to look after him?
Typicall though making us wait a whole year to find out.

bubblegum_fairy
11-11-2005, 22:02
What an ending!

They can't kill Harry because, Harry is Spooks and we can't leave Ruth without him, but Adam, aww that would be too bad on Wes.

However didn't it look a little bit like Jo who did hte shooting, i mean the hair was a lot longer and that

alan45
11-11-2005, 23:13
Just two words Fantastic Episode

Amz84
11-11-2005, 23:20
What a fantasic episode. I know it's only a programme but it makes you think that if producers of a tv show can come up with a way Diana could of been murdered, it might not of been an accident.

I believe with my heart that it was no accident.

alan45
11-11-2005, 23:24
What a fantasic episode. I know it's only a programme but it makes you think that if producers of a tv show can come up with a way Diana could of been murdered, it might not of been an accident.

That theory has been doing the rounds for years

I dont believe it was an accident :ninja:

Amz84
11-11-2005, 23:32
Yeah I know it has ever since 31st August 1997!!

But we will never know the truth, as it will always be covered up!!

Lennie
12-11-2005, 21:51

I have always believed that as well :(

Richie_lecturer
12-11-2005, 21:58
Enough of the conspiracy theories please. :)

You'll be saying she's alive next.

Luna
12-11-2005, 22:01
You'll be saying she's alive next.

Well actually i do believe that and always have

Richie_lecturer
12-11-2005, 22:04
Well the press go on about her so much, it wouldn't surprise me if a story about her shopping in Waitrose on Tuesday comes onto the front page of the Sunday Express. :rolleyes:

Jessie Wallace
12-11-2005, 22:05
Nope, it was just an accident. i don't believe any off this conspiracy rubbish!

bubblegum_fairy
13-11-2005, 14:24
I agree, i do beleive it wasn't an accident, it was so beliveable how they shown in with like Flashback things and the description Zaf gave

Jessie Wallace
14-11-2005, 02:57
Yeah exactly, i can see how it can be made to look like a conspiracy, but i still don't believe that it was.

Jojo
14-11-2005, 09:46
I believe there has been a major cover up of sorts over the full story of what happened. There are too many unanswered questions, and considering the driver was supposed to be drunk, he was able to bend over, tie his shoelaces and get straight back up with no problems at all - if I were drunk, I am certain I would have fallen over. I also watched a program on discovery a while back which looked at certain aspects - witnesses suddenly turning up dead, the white fiat uno which has never been traced etc. I think there are a lot of things that need answering, before I can fully decide what exactly happened.

Jessie Wallace
14-11-2005, 11:41
Basically we will never know, but for the curious of us, we'll keep speculating!

Amz84
14-11-2005, 19:28
I believe there has been a major cover up of sorts over the full story of what happened. There are too many unanswered questions, and considering the driver was supposed to be drunk, he was able to bend over, tie his shoelaces and get straight back up with no problems at all - if I were drunk, I am certain I would have fallen over. I also watched a program on discovery a while back which looked at certain aspects - witnesses suddenly turning up dead, the white fiat uno which has never been traced etc. I think there are a lot of things that need answering, before I can fully decide what exactly happened.

I totally agree, along with the high amount of carbon monoxide that was apparently in the drivers blood and the flash that was seen by witnesses also the way the tunnel was cleaned almost straight after the crash because the crash scene should of been closed. The answers to these questions I am sure we will never find out.

Luna
15-11-2005, 13:03
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4794482172&category=201

listermel
15-11-2005, 13:19
But does anyone know if Adam died and when series 4 is out on DVD.

Was watching Series 3 on DVD last night and the interview with Rupert - he is mighty fine and I will be gutted if he is dead.

bubblegum_fairy
19-11-2005, 15:01
I don't think Adam does die because he has said now that his wofe is dead he will have a lot of luck with the ladies (Speaking as Adam)

Pixie
19-11-2005, 15:31
I think it was an accident. Afterall the bbc is owned by the government and surley this program wouldnt be allowed to air unless it was complete rubbish. (I know the government arent directly linked to MI5 but still!) It was very believable though. I hope harry and adam arent dead! I really want Harry and Ruth to get together!

bubblegum_fairy
19-11-2005, 19:59
Harry and Ruth getting together would be fab, but then that tension will go.... it be good if they at least kiss or soemthing

tribemad
15-01-2006, 19:52
does anyone know when season 4 will be comming out on dvd

bubblegum_fairy
18-01-2006, 14:42
I haven't a clue series 3 has only just been released by hte BBC, but i can't find any of the dvd's anywhere else apart from online

DaVeyWaVey
23-01-2006, 17:43
I bought series 3 from WH Smith but it wasn't in the charts for very long for some reason. I also bought series 2 from the mall but havent got series 1 yet which i really want to get. Does anyone know where i could get series 1? should i try the mall again?

*_*Smile*_*
23-01-2006, 22:19
have you tried amazon?

squillyfer
24-01-2006, 17:59
or ebay

DaVeyWaVey
25-01-2006, 21:43
Oh yeah i could try Amazon or Ebay. Thanks. I might even get series 1 for my birthday as it's not that far away.

*_*Smile*_*
27-01-2006, 17:38
cool!

DaVeyWaVey
09-07-2006, 20:11
I finally got series 1 on dvd! Now i have the whole Spooks collection! :cheer: I can't wait until series 4 is released on dvd now and when series 5 begins on bbc1 in the autumn! :thumbsup:

alan45
10-09-2006, 20:34
Yipee its back. Next Sunday at 9-00pm continued on Monday:cheer:

Luna
10-09-2006, 20:42
Yipee its back. Next Sunday at 9-00pm continued on Monday:cheer:

saw this in the paper today cant wait for it to be back

Jojo
10-09-2006, 23:22
Make sure you take a peek at some of the spoilers posted - they're looking fab!!!!

So excited its back - you know its on the way, when the repeats are being shown on BBC3 again of the previous series!! :cheer:

DaVeyWaVey
11-09-2006, 18:17
I can't wait until it's back! I love this series, i am gripped by every episode..i have all the series on dvd, and every story really reflects real life, i can't wait until Sunday! :thumbsup:

neetamon
12-09-2006, 16:53
sooooooo glad spooks is back cant wait

DaVeyWaVey
17-09-2006, 17:01
Tonight is the night Spooks returns! I really can't wait! :cheer: I am sure this series will be as good or even bigger and better than the other series!

alan45
17-09-2006, 17:33
Tonight is the night Spooks returns! I really can't wait! :cheer: I am sure this series will be as good or even bigger and better than the other series! Even better news!!!! It looks like the second part will be shown on BBC3 at 1030pm tonight:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

DaVeyWaVey
17-09-2006, 17:36
Even better news!!!! It looks like the second part will be shown on BBC3 at 1030pm tonight:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Oooh really?! That's great news! I only knew that straight after the concluding part tomorrow that episode 3 will be exclusively shown on BBC3. But if this is happening as well, that's great news! :cheer:

Jojo
17-09-2006, 20:52
Even better news!!!! It looks like the second part will be shown on BBC3 at 1030pm tonight:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: In that case, I shall be signing out at 9pm and not back till tomorrow! Both parts, I cannot miss! Great news Alan - thanks for the heads up

alan45
17-09-2006, 22:32
OKAY hands up all those who cannot wait till Monday and are watching episode 2 on BBC 3:cheer:

alan45
17-09-2006, 23:32
And now we only have to wait 2 hrs until episode 3.

What a start to a fantastic series. Well done to all concerned. This was British drama at its VERY BEST.

Absolutely Brilliant

Jojo
17-09-2006, 23:43
Wow - I wasn't going to come back online tonight, but had to to say what a fantastic episode!!! The adrenalin was pumping, the heart rate was high - but Colin!!! :crying: How could they do that to our loveable computer geek!? :eek:

Can't wait till tomorrow - BBC3 here I come!

sarahwelford
17-09-2006, 23:58
Hiya i am a new fan of spooks was bored and saw it on thought would watch and after both episodes i am hooked love it :cheer:

DaVeyWaVey
18-09-2006, 18:11
Wow! What a brilliant start to a wonderful series! I am watching episode 2 tonight on BBC1, i didn't turn over to BBC3 last night..i can't believe Colin died! That was very shocking!

I can't wait until tonight...and i might be tempted to watch episode 3 on BBC3at 10:30 :hmm:

Jojo
18-09-2006, 19:58
You've gotta do it Dave!! I'm even going to watch the episode again at 9pm on BBC1 and then switch over for the 3rd episode on BBC3 its that good :D

Chloe O'brien
18-09-2006, 20:08
I think my heart rate has just about returned to normal after last night, and its about to hit sky high again with tonights episodes.

Dutchgirl
19-09-2006, 19:05
I think my heart rate has just about returned to normal after last night, and its about to hit sky high again with tonights episodes.
Well that is what I thought it was sooooo good, it felt like watching 24. (which starts saturday in the Netherlands)

Lindy
19-09-2006, 20:06
I can't believe they kil him off, i was watching going wow he is on screen a lot, there giving him a more involved part excellent. Then they just go and ruin it and kill him :crying:

Hope the episode also means we won't have to see as much of Julia now :cheer:

neetamon
27-09-2006, 23:21
what do you think of ros?
Im not sure I like her

Jessie Wallace
28-09-2006, 00:11
I don't mind her, she brings something new to the show and i quite like it. It very strange watching Hermione on this show and not on Wire in the Blood tho!

Jojo
28-09-2006, 06:43
The jury is still out with me - she is hard faced and doesn't seem to like to take orders very well, especially if she doesn't agree with them, and to me doesn't seem to like the fact that she is now "beneath" Adam, but she is also growing on me too. I agree though Dawn, very wierd not seeing her on Wire in the Blood

squillyfer
28-09-2006, 16:01
I dont like ros, but meybe she'll grow on me, the only other thing i can say is what the hell is going on with harry and ruth. For gods sake just get it together!!!forget everyone else

Jessie Wallace
28-09-2006, 16:58
I dont like ros, but meybe she'll grow on me, the only other thing i can say is what the hell is going on with harry and ruth. For gods sake just get it together!!!forget everyone else

Nooooooooooooooo, that's half the fun, the will they won't they. It'd be boring if they actually did!

neetamon
28-09-2006, 17:03
bet u they are about to get it together and 1 of them wil get killed

Jessie Wallace
28-09-2006, 17:04
Most probably, but that's fine i can cope with that. But to keep them in a long relationship would ruin it.

squillyfer
28-09-2006, 21:00
i dont mind will they wont they as long as we get some 'will' and no more outright 'wont'. I like a bit of mystery but it was the way she outright refused

Jessie Wallace
28-09-2006, 21:19
Add's to the excitment, coz will she give into her heart, or will she just leave it feeling, all down trodden.

Jojo
28-09-2006, 21:27
Was it me though, or did anyone else find Harry's change of heart totally opposite of what he's been like till now? Up till now, hes been subtle about how he felt etc, and obviously what happened to Juliette affected him, but its this sudden outpouring of affection I don't get..

Bryan
30-09-2006, 13:50
I have just been watching some old episodes on DVD and wow what an amazing cliffhanger they had in season 1 with Ellie and Mazey trapped inside Tom's house with the laptop full of explosives set to go off at any moment, a very gripping and emotional episode! :clap: :bow:

Rach33
01-10-2006, 12:19
I've just had a SPooks weekend with a friend of mine we watched all of series 4 and some faves from series 1, 2 and 3

As for Harry and Ruth my heart wants them to get together but I think something will happen to one of them soon I think it will be in tomorrows episode on BBC 3

Bryan
03-10-2006, 08:42
I didn't enjoy last nights episode with the world leaders, didnt have the same threat and tension as other episodes.

But next week's episode looks amazing with Ruth! :eek: What's going on there!?

Debbie Meadows
03-10-2006, 13:19
I thought it was a good episode, something different from the usual terrorist threats, at first I thought it may be a bit of a dull ep but got into it as the story developed.

DaVeyWaVey
03-10-2006, 18:10
I enjoyed last night's episode, i agree with the previous poster, it was different from all the other terrorists storylines that we usually get, i really got into the plot...next week looks good, what is going on with Ruth though???

Chloe O'brien
04-10-2006, 12:12
That was a very interesting the speech given by the foriegn secretary about the African continent being trouble for the government and the economy, and how they were sick of "Ageing rockstarts" jumping on the bandwagon to help them. I wonder if there was any truth in that speech and if real MP's feel that way.

Jojo
04-10-2006, 13:08
I thought that Kath - ageing rockstars - lets see, you don't think they were inferring to Bono or Sir Bob there do you?!

squillyfer
13-11-2006, 22:01
ahhh loved every minute, adam was a bit crazy but in the end he did his job and came through for himself and Ros, who yet again was herself fabulous. Glad it wasnt too much of a cliffhanger. Cant wait for next year!!!2007 cannot come soon enough

Dutchgirl
14-11-2006, 17:18
ahhh loved every minute, adam was a bit crazy but in the end he did his job and came through for himself and Ros, who yet again was herself fabulous. Glad it wasnt too much of a cliffhanger. Cant wait for next year!!!2007 cannot come soon enough
Next year can start next week as far as I'm concerned. I just love spooks. When I saw the preview of Ros drowning I couldn't believe it, fortunately she revived and made it. They were loosing too much cast members all of a sudden.
:cheer: Hurray for spooks

DaVeyWaVey
14-11-2006, 17:42
A brilliant series finale last night, i am glad as well that it didn't end on too much of a cliffhanger, i can't wait until next year for the next series! The ending was great! Well done to Spooks for another excellent series, all the series are of a great quality! :clap:

Jessie Wallace
14-11-2006, 19:17
Last nights was totally fab, the last 20 minutnes was really gripping, i was nearly screaming at my tv set.
This is the way all drama should be.

StarsOfCCTV
17-10-2007, 00:04
Man this new series! Just as good as the last so far! At the beginning I was not very intrested but by the end I was gripped!

Almost was shouting "noooo" out at the end! Stupid cliffhangers! Can't wait for next weeks :cheer: :D

Dutchgirl
17-10-2007, 11:38
Brilliant, but I'm concerned they get rid of good characters so easily. But maybe that is all in the game?:ninja:

DaVeyWaVey
17-10-2007, 22:21
Brilliant first episode last night - very fast paced but it kept me gripped! The story is really interesting - is Zaf going out of it though?! I really hope he doesn't end up dying - i really like him!

Chloe O'brien
17-10-2007, 22:57
It was almost as jaw dropping as 24 all we needed was the split screen. Let's hope they can keep up the tension all series.

bubblegum_fairy
27-10-2007, 00:12
Loving the new series... suprised to say I like Ros&Adam together...

But I miss Ruth... and all the Ruth&Harry love...

This new format is fab, It keeps you more on egde and asking questions [even though I read spoilers & watch BBC3]

Chloe O'brien
27-10-2007, 02:43
I'm liking the format as having 1 storyline throughout the series, but not to happy about Ros/Adam storyline. I adore the America style story that they don't beleive that the British can carry a story without romance.

StarsOfCCTV
27-10-2007, 17:59
Loving the new series... suprised to say I like Ros&Adam together...

But I miss Ruth... and all the Ruth&Harry love...

This new format is fab, It keeps you more on egde and asking questions [even though I read spoilers & watch BBC3]

I recorded this while I was away because I so want to see the ending! :D :p

bubblegum_fairy
27-10-2007, 19:08
Something that I was thinking about... where exactly is Wes... we've not seen him yet, I think he has been mentioned but I can't recall it... and what happened to the nanny???

I don't like Connie either... I'm suspicious

Bad Wolf
30-10-2007, 20:00
ive just remembered where ive seen the actress who plays the new spook connie

she was bridget jones batty mum in the films. gemma jones is a class actress!

StarsOfCCTV
30-10-2007, 22:32
I thought I recognized her from somewhere!

So Zaf has been missing for ages, and they've found his bloodied clothes. But they havn't found his body...where the heck is he?! I thought those people knew everything :ninja: :lol:

Good episode, although didn't keep me on the edge of my seat like last weeks.

bubblegum_fairy
15-11-2007, 22:54
Me and a mate from college had a lot of fun discussin Tuesdays episode and RPJ

I still don't like Connie and want Ruth back

squillyfer
04-12-2007, 22:12
I have to say, as someone who has seen every episode of every series since spooks began, that was definitely my favourite, I almost cried like a million times! Boring old adam finally showed some real emotion to poor old ros, who knew he had it in him?

JustJodi
05-12-2007, 11:01
Great Great episode ..Adam actually had tears !!!!! I was totally engrossed for the entire hour .. it was great. Ros will probably not emerge on this series again, since she is already " dead ".

I did notice they really do not like AMERICANS,, :hmm:

Dutchgirl
05-12-2007, 17:10
Awesome episode. I'm sad to see Roz go she was portrayed brilliantly. Best spook on screen so far.

Whatever happened to Zafir? I thought Roz was on his trail and stumbled into Jalta?!:cool:

Rach33
12-12-2007, 20:33
We Find out what happened to Zaf next Tuesday in the series finale :crying:

Abigail
14-08-2008, 01:05
I've just started watching Spooks :D I've got series 5 and I'm just wondering what happened to Adam's wife. In episode four when the girl was shot at the end it seemed like Adam saw his wife, not the girl.

Abigail
17-08-2008, 23:44
Finished season five. It's the best drama I've seen in ages. The thread with Adam running through the series was brilliant, watching him trying to cope with his wife's death then having that 'moment' in the ninth episode when he froze, along with problems in other episodes, was really done well.

I was really scared in last episode when Ros and Adam were trapped in the barrier and the water came rushing in. I have this big fear of drowning so I was terrified they would die. Just a random observation, how did Adam manage to keep breathing under water with no oxygen and unlock the grill thing at the same time? :hmm:

One thing I have learnt, trust nobody :rotfl:

Bryan
23-08-2008, 17:41
just brought series five to rewatch before i watch series six, so i'm ready for the new series this autumn

the two part opener for series five was amazing, i couldn't remember a lot of what happened so it was a real treat. it was chilling, and just proves why i have no trust or respect for politics, authorities or the media. to think that this kind of thing could happen and render public opinion and human rights useless is terrfying.

it was a great start to series five, can't wait to rewatch the rest! looks like Larry Lamb is in episode 3 (Archie from Eastenders) :D

DaVeyWaVey
23-08-2008, 17:44
Series 5 is a brilliant series - as you said Bryan, the opener for it is brilliant (though it doesn't beat my favourite, the Series 4 opener. :p ) ... I always think the later series of Spooks are better than the earlier series. Series 4, 5 and 6 have all been brilliant - the show keeps getting better and better and I can't wait for Series 7 to start. :cheer:

Bryan
23-08-2008, 17:46
not too sure if im keen on the idea of a running storlyline throughout series 6, as i prefer a new story each week, but i'll give it a go!!!

Abigail
23-08-2008, 18:59
Series five is the first I've seen. I agree, the opener is excellent.

I'm watching series six online and I'm not sure about the same storyline through all the episodes. I've found that to understand each episode you have to have watched the whole series whereas with series five each episode can stand alone, apart from the opener.

The great thing about Spooks is that I'm always expecting someone to get shot or kidnapped so I miss half of what's going on and can watch the episodes over and over and not get bored.

Bryan
31-08-2008, 16:06
On to series six now and have to say I'm enjoying it! The running storylines isn't as bad as I thought it would be, as each episode is different, but you still have the running Iranian threat running throughout! I hope Zaf is found!

Bryan
31-08-2008, 16:10
btw I dont trust that old bird that has just joined the team, there's something about her I dont like, call it a hunch or watching too many series of 24, but she aint all she seems me thinks!

have to say I'm missing Ruth not being in series six!

Bryan
31-08-2008, 19:06
Just watched episode 6 of series 6, the episode on the plane where Adam & Ros are trying to stop the hand over of the transmittors! that was such a nail biting episode and i couldnt believe how it ended! i was screaming at my tv!

pookie1968uk
31-08-2008, 21:44
i might have to start watching series 7 as richard armitage is joining!

Chloe O'brien
01-09-2008, 00:49
i might have o to start watching series 7 as richard armitage is joining!

Pookie that's a terrible excuse to give to watch a programme. Your's supposed to watch Spooks for the intence drama not the Tottie.:eek: :lol:

Bryan if you are shouting at the tv now wait until the final episode. Its a you can't finish it there Dumass episodes.

Jojo
01-09-2008, 09:31
Just watched episode 6 of series 6, the episode on the plane where Adam & Ros are trying to stop the hand over of the transmittors! that was such a nail biting episode and i couldnt believe how it ended! i was screaming at my tv!

It gets better - if you were screaming then, just wait till you watch the remaining episodes!

Bryan
01-09-2008, 10:12

It gets better - if you were screaming then, just wait till you watch the remaining episodes!

the episode in the BBC studio was just as tense!
and when I thought they were going to kill the Iranian's wife, but they saved her at the last minute!
and then Ros 'Dying'!

omg it's been the best series yet, i'm going to watch the final two back to back now! :D

Jojo
01-09-2008, 10:22

the episode in the BBC studio was just as tense!
and when I thought they were going to kill the Iranian's wife, but they saved her at the last minute!
and then Ros 'Dying'!

omg it's been the best series yet, i'm going to watch the final two back to back now! :D

Enjoy!! Let us know what you think and if you think what you see is what you get which will make total sense when you see it haha

DaVeyWaVey
01-09-2008, 11:30
Really glad your enjoying it Bry - Series 6 is the best series they've done in my opinion. The finale is amazing - I was screaming at the telly and so tempted to throw something at it the way it ended!!!

Bryan
01-09-2008, 14:17
OMG JO NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They can't kill JO! She's my fave! If you girls are aloud the totty of RPJ & Richard Armitage, at least let me have Jo! I can't be dealing with Connie for totty in series 7!!!!

OMG please tell me she survives!? :(

Jojo
01-09-2008, 14:44
Richard Amitage - no thanks - I want to stick with Rupert but he is leaving in the new series

I don't know if she is dead or not though - good final episode and series eh Bry!?!

Bryan
01-09-2008, 14:52
Richard Amitage - no thanks - I want to stick with Rupert but he is leaving in the new series

I don't know if she is dead or not though - good final episode and series eh Bry!?!

amazing! i didn't think i'd like them doing a running storyline (too 24esque) but it actually worked, and was a damn lot better than 24 aswell!

gutted Zaf had to die! and Ros had to leave! Joe just has to survive or there'll barley be anyone around for the next series!

apparantly that journalist Ben becomes a full time spook in series 7. and malcom and connie are back too

pookie1968uk
01-09-2008, 14:55
i might have o to start watching series 7 as richard armitage is joining!

Pookie that's a terrible excuse to give to watch a programme. Your's supposed to watch Spooks for the intence drama not the Tottie.:eek: :lol:

Bryan if you are shouting at the tv now wait until the final episode. Its a you can't finish it there Dumass episodes.

of course i will watch it for the quality drama too! cough cough!! but what an added bonus he is!! :lol:

DaVeyWaVey
01-09-2008, 15:26
I really don't think that Jo is dead - I'm convinced Adam simply knocked her out as she couldn't wait out any longer, and so she didn't become conscious again until they were both rescued and safe.

Apparently.. Ros is returning next series as well - don't know how though

Abigail
03-09-2008, 13:03
When does series seven start?

Chloe O'brien
06-09-2008, 22:51
I think it may be the end of September. It usually has 10/12 episodes that run up to just before Christmas.

StarsOfCCTV
15-10-2008, 21:01
I SAW AN ADVERT! :cheer: :cheer: They didn't say a date but 'coming soon'! :D

Debbie Meadows
16-10-2008, 10:10
I think it starts in a couple of weeks as some tv magazines advertise whats coming up next weeks issues and Spooks is featued in at least one of them, can't remember which one though. Can't Wait!

Chloe O'brien
24-10-2008, 20:51
It starts Monday 27 October 9pm BBC1.

Bad Wolf
27-10-2008, 22:01
for the second time tonight "what a ruddy episode!!!!!!!!!!!!" talk about back with a bang!

JustJodi
27-10-2008, 22:11
what Bad Wolf just said,,"what a ruddy episode",,I thought it was bloody FANTASTIC...( did I do it with at proper Brit accent:pGlad to see Jo back but was Adam supposed to have left the show ?? OMG it was superb:clap:

DaVeyWaVey
27-10-2008, 22:11
I loved tonight's episode! I didn't think Adam died! :eek: What a shocker!

It was so sad at the end! :(

Bad Wolf
27-10-2008, 22:28
i creied when harry told wes! love Ros she is fabulous, adam knew what was going to happen and saved her!

Jojo
28-10-2008, 09:00
Two words - fantastic and gutted!!!

How can they kill him in the very first episode!!! No fair!!

Absolutely brilliant start to the series though! As usual - on top form!

DaVeyWaVey
28-10-2008, 09:21
i creied when harry told wes! love Ros she is fabulous, adam knew what was going to happen and saved her!

I just realised as well, if Ros didn't call out Adam before he left with the car, then he would have had a few more seconds to have cleared the car before the bomb went off.. and he may have saved himself!

Dutchgirl
28-10-2008, 15:20
Woaaah! What an episode. The show is so brilliant. It is so good you cannot compare it to a few years ago. They are not afraid to kill of characters who are much loved. Daring and brilliant.

Jojo
28-10-2008, 15:41

I just realised as well, if Ros didn't call out Adam before he left with the car, then he would have had a few more seconds to have cleared the car before the bomb went off.. and he may have saved himself!

That was the first thing I said to hubby - if he'd not stopped and spoken to Ros, he might still be here now..... But then it was a big ol' bomb in that car....

Cracked me up (in a way) when Ros was on the phone in the hotel room, just put the phone down, did what she needed to do and then calmly picked it up and told Connie she was on her way back.

Chloe O'brien
06-11-2008, 22:58
I had to watch it again on Sunday just to jerk up my adrenaline. I kept yelling at the tv, GET OOT THE CAR. but he wouldn't listen and when Harry shot that russian twit Yahooo.

JustJodi
07-11-2008, 00:20
I had to watch it again on Sunday just to jerk up my adrenaline. I kept yelling at the tv, GET OOT THE CAR. but he wouldn't listen and when Harry shot that russian twit Yahooo.

Kath I was doing the same thing i said u stupid fool keep driving he was talking to ros for heavens sake,,,,,,,,those were precious minutes wasted..

I didnt know Harry had it in him when he blew that russian twit away:eek:
This is gonna be a good series,,,:cheer:

DaVeyWaVey
11-11-2008, 15:15
Another brilliant episode last night! Twists and turns all the time - like when we though S019 picked that terrorist guy up but it was actually the Americans! The twists and turns just keep me gripped to my seat.

Do we really think Connie is behind all this Sugarhorse business? :hmm: I'm sure there's more to this than meets the eye!

Chloe O'brien
11-11-2008, 22:54
Do we really think Connie is behind all this Sugarhorse business? :hmm: I'm sure there's more to this than meets the eye!

Davey as much I doubt Connie is behind the Sugarhorse business as it's too early in the series to solve that puzzle, but we have to look logically on who it can be if not Connie. It can't be the new guy Lucas so that leaves us with Roz, Jo, Ben or Malcolm and it can't be Malcolm.

JustJodi
11-11-2008, 23:12
Malcom would be my first choice, its the quiet ones ya gotta watch, Not Connie, its too obvious..I honestly do not like Roz ,, so i think she is involved.
Then again it could be Harry himself, trying to shift the blame on some one else ?????:searchme:
Like Kath says,, its too early in the series to start guessing, this SUGARHORSE thingie could end up being the cliff hanger ????

DaVeyWaVey
24-11-2008, 22:07
My favourite episode of the series so far tonight.

How sad was the ending!? :( I was close to tears! Spooks never fails in bringing out the emotions within me!

Jojo
26-11-2008, 22:44
It made me watch part of next weeks on BBC3 in advance - I wish I hadn't - I'm still in shock from both episodes!!!!

DaVeyWaVey
01-12-2008, 22:24
I thought that was an amazing episode. One of the best Spooks episode ever.. I had a feeling it was Connie but I was still unsure as she was so convincing when she was telling Harry off her innocence in the previous episode. The actress who plays Connie is wonderful - her snarl at Harry was weird but very, very creepy!

Ben being killed Oh my god! :eek: I did not see that coming at all! It was so grim and squeamish too. The way Connie did it was so calculating then minutes later, she was speaking so calmly to Ros. What a sinister character - she really didn't make her evil obvious!

I can't wait for next week's episode now. I'm sure it's going to be a cracker, with twists and turns all the way til the end.

This show is worth the BBC licence fee alone. Amazing.

StarsOfCCTV
01-12-2008, 22:30
I made the mistake of going out of the room and I missed Ben's killing and that Connie was the evil one. :lol:

Dutchgirl
02-12-2008, 17:55
I made the mistake of going out of the room and I missed Ben's killing and that Connie was the evil one. :lol:
Oh noooo terrible. You cannot even blink watching this show.
Ben being killed by Connie:eek:.
Wow it is so fast pacing and well thought out.
I think Ros is such a believable character. Lucas is also a great addition. I thought the series couldn't cope without Adam but hey they manage superbly ( I do miss Adam, but that is because he was my all time favourite).

Bad Wolf
02-12-2008, 19:07
i thought ros was going to kick connie's ass or at least slap her!

Chloe O'brien
02-12-2008, 23:30
How twisted and evil has Connie turnred out to be, when she bought that tape out you knew what she was going to do and I was yelling Ben to turnaround. And what about them coming crashing through Harry's window to arrest him that was just pure classic. I love Harry he is just fabulous.

Abigail
03-12-2008, 00:34
I loved it when the coppers came flying through the window, it was class.

From the very start of the episode, it was obvious that Connie was the mole from the way she was acting. Shame really, I liked Connie.

Last episode next week :crying: There should be more episode in the series.

DaVeyWaVey
03-12-2008, 10:28
Why were there 8 episodes this series instead of the usual 10? .. its a shame its ending :( I just hope it's back for an eighth series and it returns with its usual 10 episode run.

Debbie Meadows
03-12-2008, 11:40
i thought ros was going to kick connie's ass or at least slap her!

I also thought Jo or Ros were going to smack her one I was urging one of them to when Ros told her to get away from the pods would have been good

DaVeyWaVey
08-12-2008, 22:14
Tonight's episode one word... amazing.

I wasn't surprised that Connie snuffed it but the build up was exciting and edge of your seat stuff! Once Connie had died though, I suspected that all wasn't well and it wasn't going to be simply wrapped up...with Spooks, they always add a twist or a teaser at the end of every series finale! .. and tonight's ending really was a great way to round off the series - Harry being kidnapped by the Russians.. I really can't wait 'til next year to find out what happens to him!

But yet again, an exceptional series of the very best from the BBC.

Chloe O'brien
08-12-2008, 22:32
Unlike you Davey I was lured into a false sense of security. I thought everything would be fine after Connie had been blown to kingdom come. I agree there had to be some twist but to kidnap Harry well that is just wrong.

Bad Wolf
08-12-2008, 22:32
i knew there would be a twist at the end, not surprised connie was the one who caused lucas to be stuck in a prison

cant believe what happened to harry! I wish malcolm had a bit more to do- he is realy under used

Jojo
12-12-2008, 22:23
Harry did offer himself though, although you still wouldn't believe they'd actually go through with it.

Fantastic series - went far too quickly but edge of your seat, adrenalin pumping stuff as per usual. Spooks goes from strength to strength and I definitely can't wait for its return next year.

Chloe O'brien
13-12-2008, 02:04
Come on BEEB gives us more spooks. Sack half of Eastenders staff to fund it.

Perdita
13-12-2008, 06:35
Come on BEEB gives us more spooks. Sack half of Eastenders staff to fund it.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :rotfl:

Dutchgirl
13-12-2008, 08:32
i knew there would be a twist at the end, not surprised connie was the one who caused lucas to be stuck in a prison

cant believe what happened to harry! I wish malcolm had a bit more to do- he is realy under used
I'm not so sure it was Connie. She hesitated when he asked. She was dying and then said it was me of course. And we know all the twists and turns in Spooks. It still could be Harry.

pookie1968uk
13-12-2008, 15:00
this was my first series of spooks and it just had me glued to the screen each week! really quality programme and never knowing what will happen next. its just brilliant, cant wait for more! my husband is hooked now too!!!

Abigail
15-12-2008, 14:56
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product//B001HN6PPI/ref=br_fq_?pf_rd_p=190519791&pf_rd_s=right-5&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=712390&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=18SWCTQ22T2STW2FWKJG

Already available to pre-order from Amazon. Released on 23rd Feb.

DaVeyWaVey
15-12-2008, 15:56
Wow..how come the DVD is out so early this year? They never release their DVDs until a few weeks before the following series airs, so I wasn't expecting Series 7 to be released until next September.

Bryan
15-12-2008, 16:06
glad the DVD is out soon, I shall buy it as I haven't got to watch this series.

It's impossible to watch at uni, as there's so many distractions, and I never have an hour to sit down and just enjoy it. Spooks needs my full attention otherwise I loose the whole plot.

I'll buy it and watch it at Easter I think. By the sounds of it, it's a corker of a season :D