PDA

View Full Version : Probe angers Brother star Makosi

Luna
01-09-2005, 15:18
Big Brother contestant Makosi Musambasi, who is threatened with deportation, has said: "Terrorists are treated better than me."

The 24-year-old from Zimbabwe said her working visa had been curtailed after she left her job as a cardiac nurse to appear on the Channel 4 reality show.

"A lot of illegal immigrants are paid to stay in this country and are fed by taxpayers," she said.

"I am here paying my taxes and working but I'm treated like a thug."

'Felt like criminal'

Ms Musambasi was stopped by police on Monday over a driving matter, when immigration officials questioned her about her visa.

"Terrorists don't even go through that," she said.

"The immigration person took four hours to come out. They took my fingerprints and a DNA swab from inside my cheek. I felt like a criminal. It was not nice at all."

Ms Musambasi said she hoped to return to nursing but said she could not go back yet because she had "a lot of magazine and TV things coming up" and that she could "a lot for charity".

I couldn't walk back onto a ward now - instead of reversing heart attacks, I would cause heart attacks
Makosi Musambasi
"After that I can go back to my old life," she said, speaking at a promotional event in London.

"But I couldn't walk back onto a ward now. Instead of reversing heart attacks, I would cause heart attacks."

Ms Musambasi came third in the reality show behind Anthony Hutton and Eugene Sully earlier this month.

Her sister, Veronica, has said that Ms Musambasi entered the show in the hope of flying their mother to South Africa for a life-saving operation on a tumour behind her eye.

Luna
01-09-2005, 15:22
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b300/luna07021983/makosi.jpg

This is the photo that went with the above article. She looks evil :eek:

eastenderfan_91
01-09-2005, 15:23
i really hate makosi!

RealityGap
01-09-2005, 16:03
I think that she deserves to go back - but of course she now thinks she is a star and we need her!!

eastenderfan_91
01-09-2005, 16:05
exactly i think she is really stuck up and when she said she was GOING to win big brother i was like what a stuck up b****

eastenderfan_91
01-09-2005, 16:05
sorry about the language but she really makes me mad

Jade
01-09-2005, 16:16
I dont think anyone deserves to be deported to Zimbabwe

xsoftladybugx
05-09-2005, 18:20
[QUOTE=Luna]Big Brother contestant Makosi Musambasi, who is threatened with deportation, has said: "Terrorists are treated better than me.
"Terrorists don't even go through that," she said.[QUOTE]

HA shame.