PDA

View Full Version : Britney's New Baby Name

Luna
01-09-2005, 11:13
Britney Spears has a capital idea for the name for her new baby.The singer - who is expected to give birth to a boy next month - was previously thought to be calling the baby Preston... but another UK city is now the preferred choice.And the reason for the new name is very Posh and Becks...

Brit is keen to call the tot London because it was where she started her romance with dancer hubby Kevin Federline.

She said: "Ever since I was a little girl I thought, for a boy I love Sean Preston - or London Preston. Isn't London pretty? And for a girl I love Addison Shye. I think that's pretty."

Britney is due to give birth in October. But she cannot face the pain of a natural delivery after talking to her mum and is happy to have surgery instead.

She told Elle magazine: "I have a feeling I'm going to have an operation. I don't know why, but I hope so."

The chart topper claims she does not know the sex of her new baby... but she says she has a feeling it will be a boy delivered in a Caesarean birth.

She confessed the prospect of motherhood was frightening, but said that it had brought her closer to her family.

She said: "It's mindblowing having a child. And therapeutic - all the secrets from your family come out of the closet."

Britney added that Kevin, 27, who has two children from a previous relationship, was giving her plenty of support and would be in the delivery room.

She also said it had done wonders for the couple's sex life - saying: "Oh yeah! Right, oh my goodness, it's awesome, though. Wow!"

crazygirl
01-09-2005, 11:36
she will call it something silly it seems to be the in thing with the rich n famous at the moment

$sTaCeY$
01-09-2005, 11:38
why do all the celebs call thier baby's bizare names :searchme:

RealityGap
01-09-2005, 11:40
Britney is due to give birth in October. But she cannot face the pain of a natural delivery after talking to her mum and is happy to have surgery instead.

She told Elle magazine: "I have a feeling I'm going to have an operation. I don't know why, but I hope so."

:wall: :wall: doesnt she realise that a natural delivery is safer and healtier for both her and the baby - don't get me wrong c-sections are WONDERFUL when needed!:wall: :wall:

.:SpIcYsPy:.
01-09-2005, 11:41
Exactly what happened to Paper? :rotfl: Please ignore that!! More like what happened to the usual Rachel or Jennifer or Hannah or Stacey!!

RealityGap
she will call it something silly it seems to be the in thing with the rich n famous at the moment

I guess London isnt as bad as Apple!!

$sTaCeY$
:wall: :wall: doesnt she realise that a natural delivery is safer and healtier for both her and the baby - don't get me wrong c-sections are WONDERFUL when needed!:wall: :wall:

she just doesn't want the pain

.:SpIcYsPy:.
01-09-2005, 11:45
I guess London isnt as bad as Apple!!
I think Apple is way better by loadsss!!

$sTaCeY$
01-09-2005, 11:46
I think Apple is way better by loadsss!!

i agree with you spicy, apple is better by far!!

emma_strange
01-09-2005, 11:52
god her child will end up resenting her

Dr. Tangliss
01-09-2005, 12:23
What an idiot, that poor kid.

Jojo
01-09-2005, 12:29
Why can celebs give their children "normal" names...they'll be singled out anyway because of their parents, so they could at least give them a little bit of a head start and give them names that will last till their 80

Dr. Tangliss
01-09-2005, 12:34
Maybe when she has a girl, she could call her Bridget, Bridge for short?:rotfl:

Jojo
01-09-2005, 12:39
:rotfl: I can just imagine that **singing tune in my head**

Dr. Tangliss
01-09-2005, 12:40
:rotfl: I can just imagine that **singing tune in my head**

Me too:lol:

squillyfer
01-09-2005, 14:41
london is ok if its a girl

crazygirl
01-09-2005, 15:33
:wall: :wall: doesnt she realise that a natural delivery is safer and healtier for both her and the baby - don't get me wrong c-sections are WONDERFUL when needed!:wall: :wall:dosnt she realise that having a c-section will knacker her stomach

Jemma
01-09-2005, 16:39
OMG I heard this as well on the radio this morning :lol: I feel so sorry for the baby! London?? *rolls eyes*

$sTaCeY$
01-09-2005, 16:42
She might not call it london because it was only a suggestion

Luna
01-09-2005, 16:58
yes but still she might actually do it

~*~Leanne~*~
04-09-2005, 18:52
i feel sorry for the kid