PDA

View Full Version : the new psp

hazey
01-09-2005, 00:22
PSP, is it going to be on your xmas list this year. Here I am sitting up as son forgot his keys why? He was so excited he was going at midnight to collect his latest gagdet, He keeps telling me it great it does, this it does that, I remember many years ago him saying the same about the nintendo :rotfl: But at least he is working and pays for his own gagdets now.

$sTaCeY$
01-09-2005, 09:06
Has that come out in the shops now?

hazey
01-09-2005, 13:48
Has that come out in the shops now? Yes it was launch at midnight, I am not into games etc.But I must admit it is well cool,you can do so much on it. People queued for 6 hours in Oxford street yesterday(in the heat must be mad)to get them. My son went to the local game shop at midnight was the first of ten customers. :rotfl:

RealityGap
01-09-2005, 13:53
ah the PSP - my brother is such a sad person he bought one from abroad (as did many of his mates) and had his in his sporran at his wedding 6 weeks ago.......he is 32!! yes he had a games thing at his wedding!! there is a photo of him and 3 of his mates in their kilts standing playing them......OH DEAR!!

I have had a play with it - seems a nice little machine - the x-box 360 (the new x-box hand) looks like it will be cool too when it comes out (hubby's work has just got the dev kit for it)

$sTaCeY$
01-09-2005, 16:47
can you fit the normal size discs in them?

hazey
01-09-2005, 17:58
no it is a mini disc,but you can download your films off the computer straight to its memory.

Jenbobber
02-09-2005, 15:57
I got my boyfriend one for his 21st back in May, had to get it and a few games imported from Japan, was worth it tho to see the look on his face, looked like the cat who got the cream, loves it! also think he liked the idea of having it before everyone else.

RealityGap
02-09-2005, 17:23
! also think he liked the idea of having it before everyone else.

Sounds like my brother......he got his when they were first launched out there.