PDA

View Full Version : help!!!! name that song

Bad Wolf
31-08-2005, 14:02
has anyone seen the bbc 1 bits in between programmes showing all the stuff thats coming up in autumn? it ends with a autumy scene, saying autumn????

whats the song thats played over it?????? i thinks its really good so want to know more

help!!!!!

~Sooz~
01-09-2005, 12:42
has anyone seen the bbc 1 bits in between programmes showing all the stuff thats coming up in autumn? it ends with a autumy scene, saying autumn????

whats the song thats played over it?????? i thinks its really good so want to know more

help!!!!!

do you know any of the lyrics?

Luna
01-09-2005, 12:48
Would it not tell you on the bbc website?

RealityGap
01-09-2005, 14:12
It's called "Wake Up" and it's by a Candian Band called "The Arcade Fire". It's a cracking tune, the only reason I know what it is, is because on their recent Vertigo tour, U2 used it to come on stage with. The album it's from is called "Funeral".

Bad Wolf
01-09-2005, 18:42
It's called "Wake Up" and it's by a Candian Band called "The Arcade Fire". It's a cracking tune, the only reason I know what it is, is because on their recent Vertigo tour, U2 used it to come on stage with. The album it's from is called "Funeral".

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! right, now time for amazon and hmv!

Bad Wolf
01-09-2005, 18:44
got it!

RealityGap
01-09-2005, 19:17
now I am begining to doubt myself - hope that it is the right one....(pretty sure it is)

glad I could help