PDA

View Full Version : caught in bed

crazygirl
30-08-2005, 15:49
chrissie and jake are caught in bed by sharon next week :eek:
there is a pic in this weeks 'whats on tv'

Lisa321
30-08-2005, 15:58
I dont buy that magazine, could anyone who has it handy post the pic and article?
xxx

Bryan
30-08-2005, 16:26
:rotfl: what a funny idea! why is sharon going into chrissie's room! chrissie has every right to hump him, saying that im sure sharon may think it insentivite for chrissie to bed another man a week after her husband is found dead

BlackKat
30-08-2005, 16:29
It says in Inside Soap that Sharon thinks Chrissie should be grieving. :rotfl: Also that she's "outraged when she catches the couple in the former Watts marital bed."

Can't wait to see it. :cheer:

kckinsmcg
30-08-2005, 16:41
:rotfl: what a funny idea! why is sharon going into chrissie's room! chrissie has every right to hump him, saying that im sure sharon may think it insentivite for chrissie to bed another man a week after her husband is found dead

She has every right to hump him, yes. In fact Sharon was suggesting she have a booty call a few months back remember? But, it is incredibly insensitive with what is happening at the moment for Chrissie to be knocking boots two floors above her husbands grave, not to mention in his bed. They could have at least gone to a hotel or Jake's. EE writers must need this to happen in order to get Sharon more suspicious about Chrissie and therefore lead to her suspecting her. In my mind, it certainly does smell a little like a Black Widow to me when a week after discovering your husband had not left you for another woman, but was killed, oh and by the way, he's in your basement! But hey let's get down to take my mind off of it. If I were Sharon, yes, I would be a tad upset to say the least, if not very concerned about her callousness. What's next she brings Jake as a date to the actual burial? Oh how nice!

kirsty_g
30-08-2005, 17:55
its none of sharons buisness

BlackKat
30-08-2005, 17:59
its none of sharons buisness

Exactly. And she shouldn't go in people's bedrooms anyway. :lol:

alkalinetrio
30-08-2005, 18:01
i feel like duck anyone care to join me?

i_luv_dennis
30-08-2005, 18:19
cant wait

Emma-Lou
30-08-2005, 18:21
It is a little insensitive but Jake suddenly returns ofcourse Chrissie going to do something

squillyfer
30-08-2005, 18:28
can someone please scan the picture

crazygirl
30-08-2005, 19:54
all you see in the pic is chrissie n jake looking at her

i_luv_dennis
30-08-2005, 20:58
seems good the picture is funny

Lizzie Brookes
31-08-2005, 08:19
But a few months ago Sharon and hrissie had a conversation. Sharon suggested Chrissie should go out with Jake, Chrissie asked if that wouldn't be disloyal and Sharon said that Den had left her anyway.

i_luv_dennis
31-08-2005, 08:22
i no yeah whats changed

lisa cullumbine
31-08-2005, 09:36
:hmm: like sharon hasent done it herself oh please ! i agree with you she should butt out

crazygirl
31-08-2005, 11:09
well if chrissie had nothing to do with den's murder she would still be very upset and not even think of jumping in bed with another man

kayla05
31-08-2005, 12:27
I think Sharon will be shocked to find Chrissie in bed with Jake, I mean Sharon doesn't know Chrissie killed him and thinks that Chrissie found out when everyone else found out, and she might be thinking it's too soon after just burying Den. Sharon did talk to Chrissie about Jake but Sharon will still assume she loves her father, I mean Chrissie has told Sharon how he broke her heart etc etc. I think Sharon will be a bit dissapointed in her.

lisa cullumbine
31-08-2005, 12:33
:eek: YEAH I CAN SEE YA POINT

crazygirl
31-08-2005, 12:58
dennis gets suspicious next week

angelblue
31-08-2005, 13:04
I can see sharons pointview den is not even buried and chrissie is sleeping with someone else when she is meant to be the grieving widow it doesnt look good :)

lisa cullumbine
31-08-2005, 13:09
:hmm: YEAH OF CHRISSIE I BELIEVE

Dr. Tangliss
31-08-2005, 17:26
Wow, can't wait to see the look on Sharon's face

kat 4 alfie
31-08-2005, 17:42
I can see sharons pointview den is not even buried and chrissie is sleeping with someone else when she is meant to be the grieving widow it doesnt look good :)talking about being buried , when is the funeral to be screened ? peggie is coming back on the 5th isnt she ?

crazygirl
31-08-2005, 19:39
peggys back on the 8th(a week this thursday) so the funeral will be the following week probably

Crazy Gal 88
31-08-2005, 20:10
ha ha - can you imagine their faces? look forward to it.

littlemo
31-08-2005, 20:20
Although I don't think it's any of Sharon's business who Chrissie sleeps with, I think Chrissie should be worried about how it looks. If Sharon finds out the truth about Chrissie her feet won't touch the floor. I don't really think it's the fact that Chrissie and Jake are together that's bothering Sharon though, she's grieving and when she sees that other people are just getting on with their lives it's upsetting for her. It's like nobody cares.

xsoftladybugx
31-08-2005, 21:24
I can see sharons pointview den is not even buried and chrissie is sleeping with someone else when she is meant to be the grieving widow it doesnt look good :)

agreed

kirsty_g
01-09-2005, 11:54
and me

emma_strange
01-09-2005, 11:58
I wouldnt grieve, not after how den treat her

RealityGap
01-09-2005, 12:11
I can totally see why Sharon will be upset - after all he dad has just been murdered and she thinks that Chrisie should be as uspet as she is - and if she were she wouldn't be jumping into bed with Jake.....

lisa cullumbine
01-09-2005, 12:18
:angry: YEAH TOTALLY AGREE ON THAT SCORE

Lisa321
01-09-2005, 14:27
dennis gets suspicious next week

He's already suspicious! Remember at the end of mondays ep, he said,
"I feel cheated. It looks like someone has beaten me to it.."
and he looked at Chrissie.

:cheer:

eastenderfan_91
01-09-2005, 15:01
this is going to be a brilliant episode

.:SpIcYsPy:.
01-09-2005, 18:17
http://img343.imageshack.us/img343/2168/ee5and6and85re.png

Happens on 8th Sep I think.. It comes together but if you look at last like n first line..

Thank Katie ( Eastenders_4ev@ ) for this xx

eastenderfan_91
01-09-2005, 18:20
they are good pictures where do yu get them from?

.:SpIcYsPy:.
01-09-2005, 18:28
Don't know sorry. Ask Katie.. lol

Your pet is dying :eek:

xsoftladybugx
01-09-2005, 19:11
Interesting pics

kat 4 alfie
03-09-2005, 18:20
is it just me or does kat look quite skinnyer than normal in that pic when alfie proposes again?

KatxxMoon
05-09-2005, 20:02
i think sharon does have the right to be angry lets reverse the situation. If your Dad was discovered on your wedding day and was now having to grieve for him he second time and you thought at least his wife loved him and is grieving to and find her in bed with another man i would do exactly the same thing wouldnt you lot?

RealityGap
05-09-2005, 20:16
i think sharon does have the right to be angry lets reverse the situation. If your Dad was discovered on your wedding day and was now having to grieve for him he second time and you thought at least his wife loved him and is grieving to and find her in bed with another man i would do exactly the same thing wouldnt you lot?

yip I totally agree with you - expecially when Chrissie had spent so so long telling Sharon how much she loved Den.......

KatxxMoon
05-09-2005, 20:46
do you think dennis will end up grieving for den?

hayley
05-09-2005, 20:55
do you think dennis will end up grieving for den?

doubt it!

Before Jake went sharon was the one who was telling chrissie to make a go of it with jake! Now she suddenly changed her tune! I cant make her out sometimes! lol!

KatxxMoon
05-09-2005, 20:56
doubt it!

Before Jake went sharon was the one who was telling chrissie to make a go of it with jake! Now she suddenly changed her tune! I cant make her out sometimes! lol!

ya but its a bit different when he is dead !

RealityGap
05-09-2005, 20:59
ya but its a bit different when he is dead !

and when she was so beside herself and says she loved Den so much! I guess new Widows aint supposed to jump into the sack!!

angelblue
05-09-2005, 20:59
doubt it!

The circumstances have changed now she didnt know her father was dead then it is inconsiderate of chrissie to go off with an another man while her husband hasnt even been buried yet and the way chrissie been talking and acting showing that she cares she shouldnt be doing that :)

KatxxMoon
05-09-2005, 21:00
i agree

sarahwelford
05-09-2005, 21:02
Chrissie is very good at manipulating people she can make out she did nt know what she was doing its down to the shock

KatxxMoon
05-09-2005, 21:03
she does !

RealityGap
05-09-2005, 21:07
Chrissie is very good at manipulating people she can make out she did nt know what she was doing its down to the shock

I think that she will have a hard time convincing Sharon on this one

KatxxMoon
05-09-2005, 21:07
but she does

BlackKat
05-09-2005, 21:12

Why does she need to convince Sharon of anything -- she can either deal with it or...actually, she can just deal with it. Chrissie and Jake are none of Sharon's business, and Chrissie shouldn't need to make excuses for moving on from a bad marriage and a husband she'd moved on from long before the body was found.

Sam Nixon Fan
05-09-2005, 21:19
Its Chrisses choice after all!! Sharon shouldnt be involved! Its not as if Den was seen a few days ago and then they found his body, he went missing ages ago so she has been apat from him for a long time

RealityGap
05-09-2005, 21:29
I totally agree with both of you it has nothing to do with Sharon what Chrissie does with Jake or anyone else - BUT she is trying to convince everyone she is the grieving widow and is heartbroken that some one could do this to Den - trying to cover up the fact she killed him

KatxxMoon
06-09-2005, 19:25
Y Are You People Liking Chrissie I Mean She Is Wrecked Shannis !!!!!!!!!

kat 4 alfie
06-09-2005, 19:30
i dont i hate her ! in the nicest posible way of caurse ! :)

Bryan
06-09-2005, 20:25
Y Are You People Liking Chrissie I Mean She Is Wrecked Shannis !!!!!!!!!

how "is" she wrecked Shannis?

Sam Nixon Fan
06-09-2005, 21:17
well i love chrisse because shes great! No i wont go into a big huge list for you all byt the reasons are endless

lisa cullumbine
07-09-2005, 09:50
Agreed

!chrissie262!
07-09-2005, 17:35
Sharon told chrissie to move on and she did! Maybe it is to soon but Den "Left Her"

Or that was chrissie's story so what is the probelm in trying to move on

sarahwelford
07-09-2005, 19:05
sharon sees it as betraying her dad,
As for all sharon knew Den had left chrissie for another woman.
And now he been found dead and the day after she is all lovey dovey with jake.
Persoanlly i dont see it as a problem

shannisrules
08-09-2005, 20:17
it was funny tonight when sharon said you bitch

xsoftladybugx
08-09-2005, 20:28
Yeah init i was like wooah go sharon :D :cheer:

littlemo
08-09-2005, 20:30
it was funny tonight when sharon said you bitch

Yes it was, and she is a bitch! But it's not Chrissie sleeping with Jake that bothers me, it's that stuff she was saying about her wishing she could take Sharon's key away, that really got up my nose.

The Vic belongs to Chrissie in name only, the reason being that she forged a document. Den bought The Vic for Sharon, it mean't nothing to him without her in it, and now that he's dead, the Vic should belong to her. It's what he would have wanted, and the last words he said before he died. Jake has even asked Chrissie himself what she's doing here, because it's somebody else's family and memories. It's not Chrissie's home really is it?!

xsoftladybugx
08-09-2005, 20:33
Alot of chrissies lines get up my nose, i find her very annoying in lots of ways, but then again she is a good character :P

crazygirl
08-09-2005, 20:35
it was funny tonight when sharon said you bitchi liked the she said it too it was cool :cheer:
go shazza :cheer:

BlackKat
08-09-2005, 20:36
Yes it was, and she is a bitch! But it's not Chrissie sleeping with Jake that bothers me, it's that stuff she was saying about her wishing she could take Sharon's key away, that really got up my nose.

The Vic belongs to Chrissie in name only, the reason being that she forged a document. Den bought The Vic for Sharon, it mean't nothing to him without her in it, and now that he's dead, the Vic should belong to her. It's what he would have wanted, and the last words he said before he died. Jake has even asked Chrissie himself what she's doing here, because it's somebody else's family and memories. It's not Chrissie's home really is it?!

Chrissie actually legally owns half the Vic -- nothing dodgy went on there, Den signed. She's lived in it since Christmas, and it is her home, whether or not she's as attached to it as Sharon and Den were.

As far as Sharon is concerned, Chrissie does own the Vic, yet she still walks into her bedroom without even knocking. I wouldn't even do that in my own house.

littlemo
08-09-2005, 20:42
Chrissie actually legally owns half the Vic -- nothing dodgy went on there, Den signed. She's lived in it since Christmas, and it is her home, whether or not she's as attached to it as Sharon and Den were.

As far as Sharon is concerned, Chrissie does own the Vic, yet she still walks into her bedroom without even knocking. I wouldn't even do that in my own house.

I think the only reason Sharon went in without knocking was because she knew she would find Jake and Chrissie in bed together. Sharon is grieving for her father at the moment, and I think Chrissie should have a bit more consideration for her feelings. I'm not saying she shouldn't see Jake, but maybe be a bit more discreet about it. There's no need to dance on top of his grave. He may not have been the nicest person in the world but if she wants to be close to Sharon she will have to be a bit more careful with her feelings. And she is making herself look as guilty as hell!

angelblue
08-09-2005, 21:00
Yes i agree littlemo chrissie is being inconsiderate of sharon feelings

I thought it was quite rude of chrissie to say about the key she is meant to be a close friend of sharon i think she trending on thin ice :)

xsoftladybugx
08-09-2005, 21:03
I agree angelblue

xXxJessxXx
08-09-2005, 21:10
Yes i agree littlemo chrissie is being inconsiderate of sharon feelings

I thought it was quite rude of chrissie to say about the key she is meant to be a close friend of sharon i think she trending on thin ice :)

I know i was like how rude her father has just died... your husband! who you murdered! and after all it is sort of Sharon's home too, well not legally. i'm fed up of this behaviour form chriise and the way she rolls her eyes at sharon and dennis and liek when she was let out of the police station she was all nic eot that officer then as he went she trolled her eyes sighing, she puts on a front for everyone, a nice welcoming chrissie but really she's a devious coniving cow! (Takes the edge of it a little when i cant spell it. lol)

All i can say is im glad sharon told her straight "You bitch...!" classic. :cheer:

Lisa321
09-09-2005, 17:04
Yeah, that was great. EE are really being more tolerant with language!

Sam Nixon Fan
09-09-2005, 17:14
ino im sure Chrissie murmoured sh!t after jake said your joking just before Sharon walked in!!! I think its more realistic using language like that gives it more effect

BlackKat
09-09-2005, 17:25
ino im sure Chrissie murmoured sh!t after jake said your joking just before Sharon walked in!!! I think its more realistic using language like that gives it more effect

I think she actually said "Shh." :) But if she'd said sh!t it would have been funny. :lol:

Sam Nixon Fan
09-09-2005, 17:44
lol ohwell i miss heard butid much rather think she said sh!t lol its more appropriate!

Emma-Lou
09-09-2005, 18:33
yeah if something like tha happensit would be the first word that comes into your head

kat 4 alfie
09-09-2005, 18:54
i dont know why she hasnt got locked up yet for the forgery cause you would have to put the date on wouldnt you ? like on divorce certifacates and marage ! and they have the profe too - chrissies friend (iv forgotten her name ) and the police know what night he died !

kat 4 alfie
09-09-2005, 18:55
sharron has probably told the police aswell , that it is hers

Bryan
09-09-2005, 19:35
the episode in which Sharon catches Jake and Chrissie in bed is now over, hence this thread can be closed.

closing...