PDA

View Full Version : 29th Aug

.:SpIcYsPy:.
29-08-2005, 15:03
Jungle wish list

Corrie's Nikki Sanderson and boyfriend Danny Young are both rumoured to be two of the stars TV bosses want to see in the jungle for this year's edition of I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here.

Festival wimp

Scary rocker Marilyn Manson wasn't brave enough to camp out with the rest of the crowds at the Reading festival, he preferred the comforts of one of the plushest hotels in London!

Festival champ

Meanwhile Dave Grohl from the Foo Fighters has been singing the praises of Reading festival - he says it's the best in the world! Wonder if he pitched a tent though?

Princely interview

Prince Harry is reported to be going on TV to talk about his private life. The interview coincides with the royal turning 21 and will be on Sky. Topics he'll cover include his girlfriend Chelsy Davy and the controversy he caused by wearing a Nazi uniform to a party.

Footie film

They've appeared in a soft drink advert together, and now it's rumoured that J-Lo and David Beckham are going to star in a film. Surprise surprise - it's a film all about footie!

Jemma
29-08-2005, 18:06
David Beckham and J.Lo in a film :lol: Well I doubt that'll be nominated for any Oscars....

Dr. Tangliss
29-08-2005, 18:43
David Beckham and J.Lo in a film :lol: Well I doubt that'll be nominated for any Oscars....

:rotfl: You never know though:lol: