PDA

View Full Version : Messiah IV

Dutchgirl
28-08-2005, 22:40
:angry: So I was watching Messiah IV, and what happens, 15 minutes before the end of part 1 our cable goes down, not only is BBC 1 down, but BBC 2 as well and a variety of Dutch channels. I can only watch Germany.
What happend the last 15 minutes??????:wall:

JustJodi
28-08-2005, 23:32
:angry: So I was watching Messiah IV, and what happens, 15 minutes before the end of part 1 our cable goes down, not only is BBC 1 down, but BBC 2 as well and a variety of Dutch channels. I can only watch Germany.
What happend the last 15 minutes??????:wall:

who do u have for cable in the Netherlands ??? we have Multicable ....i missed Messiah tonight cuz I was talking to my son dang....he would have to pick tonight :wall:

Dutchgirl
29-08-2005, 10:00
We have Casema, Essent. Because I live in the east. Spreek jij ook Nederlands?

I have seen you regurlaly posting comments.

JustJodi
29-08-2005, 10:14
We have Casema, Essent. Because I live in the east. Spreek jij ook Nederlands?

I have seen you regurlaly posting comments.

NOPE I do not speak Dutch,,, I am an American :-D I fell between the cracks when I moved over.. I was not REQUIRED to take the language course, even tho my partner is Dutch.. :D
We are on the NW part of the country:)

*_*Smile*_*
29-08-2005, 11:15
there were two more girls murdered it ended when some people on bikes rode through a tunnel and their heads hit four arms which were hanging from the top of the tunnel. it was really disgusting. hop ethat helps

Dutchgirl
29-08-2005, 11:32
thanx very much, I want to see tonight episode, and now I can without missing to much information.:bow:

JustJodi
29-08-2005, 11:36
there were two more girls murdered it ended when some people on bikes rode through a tunnel and their heads hit four arms which were hanging from the top of the tunnel. it was really disgusting. hop ethat helps wHOAAAA I really missed that one... 2nd part is this evening right ??? I also love SILENT WITNESS... :)

JustJodi
29-08-2005, 11:37
there were two more girls murdered it ended when some people on bikes rode through a tunnel and their heads hit four arms which were hanging from the top of the tunnel. it was really disgusting. hop ethat helps

THANKS SO MUCH SMILE !!!!! NOW I CAN WATCH THE REST OF IT,, :)

Dutchgirl
29-08-2005, 11:38
I love all murder shows, especially about serial killers, :hmm: mmm what does that say about me as a person>:confused:

JustJodi
29-08-2005, 11:46
I love all murder shows, especially about serial killers, :hmm: mmm what does that say about me as a person>:confused:

do u read ???? if u do look for books by PATRICA CORNWELL,, whoaaaaa you will love them,, assuming you can get the versions of her books in Dutch ( I am presuming you are a real live DUTCH GIRL :D ) JJ

Dutchgirl
29-08-2005, 11:48
I love Patricia Cornwell, and Tess Gerritsen(American writer), and Yes I am Dutch but read all English books in English

Dutchgirl
29-08-2005, 11:49
Well I'm a Brit who was born in the Netherlands

JustJodi
29-08-2005, 11:53
I love Patricia Cornwell, and Tess Gerritsen(American writer), and Yes I am Dutch but read all English books in English

ooohhh they are awesome arent they !!!! I just gave away 8 huge boxes of English novels,, dangggg :mad: But my new collection is growing again,,so storing all the extras in the attic :rotfl: I am sure to bring more books back from the USA when I get back here Oct 7

Dutchgirl
29-08-2005, 12:01
:eek: There is an Italian Author who just got published in English Giuseppe Genna- In the name of Ishmael, very disturbing indeed, couldn't put it away

Luna
29-08-2005, 12:09
:eek: There is an Italian Author who just got published in English Giuseppe Genna- In the name of Ishmael, very disturbing indeed, couldn't put it away

Oh i think ive read that

JustJodi
29-08-2005, 15:13

I think the most disturbing book I ever read was THE STORY OF 'O' it was even banned in France :eek: It may not be crime related but what they did should be a crime in itself !!!!

Luna
29-08-2005, 15:26
Is there not another one the story of b?

JustJodi
29-08-2005, 15:40
Is there not another one the story of b?

No about 30 yrs after that book I mentioned,, someone found a maunscript and wrote the 2nd story.. I cant remember the title of the 2nd one but it was just as disturbing,, JJ

Dutchgirl
29-08-2005, 17:25
:cool: I looked it up at amazon.com is it very explict?

JustJodi
29-08-2005, 17:40
:cool: I looked it up at amazon.com is it very explict?
yea it is ... hope u are old enuff to handle something like that :rotfl:

Luna
29-08-2005, 17:41
I think i'll start a thread in the art section for scary books

Dutchgirl
29-08-2005, 17:58
yea it is ... hope u are old enuff to handle something like that :rotfl:

34 is that ok?

Dutchgirl
29-08-2005, 17:59
I think i'll start a thread in the art section for scary books

OOOOOh I also like scary books, Koontz and King.

Luna
29-08-2005, 18:13
OOOOOh I also like scary books, Koontz and King.

thread started just look in entertainment and arts

JustJodi
29-08-2005, 18:16
34 is that ok?
Heck yea,, u are just a year younger than my son :rotfl:

Dutchgirl
29-08-2005, 18:34
So is 1967 the date you got married then? :rotfl:

Dutchgirl
29-08-2005, 19:32
So is 1967 the date you got married then? :rotfl:
Not to offend you ofcourse, my parents got married in 1965.

JustJodi
29-08-2005, 23:28
So is 1967 the date you got married then? :rotfl: actually i married my sons daddy in 68.. had my son in 70 :p

Dutchgirl
30-08-2005, 22:05
I now saw Messiah and it was put together brilliantly.

JustJodi
30-08-2005, 22:12
I now saw Messiah and it was put together brilliantly.

Ohhh I thought it was totally awesome !!! for some reason I never caught on it was the Mom who did it,, I thought it was Mark the coroners assistant .. but it was awesome !!!
JJ

Derek Long
30-08-2005, 22:39
I managed to miss the last episode! Aaarg! Can someone please give me a quick summary - I've got to know what happened!

- Derek

JustJodi
30-08-2005, 23:21
I managed to miss the last episode! Aaarg! Can someone please give me a quick summary - I've got to know what happened!

- Derek

Derek check this web site... you may be able to get more info than I can type in here,, trust me when i say it was SUPERB !!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/northernireland/drama/messiah/index.shtml

Jodi

Dutchgirl
31-08-2005, 10:05
At one stage I also thought it was the assistant, because of the computer technics, she must have had great knowledge og computers, I even thought it was her son when he cracked down when the father came home and found the book. Really mindspinning stuf, maybe we should start reading Dante's Inferno and share what we think on the other site about scary books.:eek:

JustJodi
31-08-2005, 10:08
At one stage I also thought it was the assistant, because of the computer technics, she must have had great knowledge og computers, I even thought it was her son when he cracked down when the father came home and found the book. Really mindspinning stuf, maybe we should start reading Dante's Inferno and share what we think on the other site about scary books.:eek:

No kidding !!!!:eek: ....Have u seen these two movies ??? SEVEN ?? and WHAT DREAMS MAY COME ???
Those two were interesting,, jj:)

Dutchgirl
31-08-2005, 10:15
Saw Seven it was really really good, in the ens when G89
wyeth was killded,I nearly cried, I was feeling so sorry for Brad. But I don't tkink I saw the other one, maybe I can rent it.

Dutchgirl
31-08-2005, 10:17
:nono: Sorry for the bad typing my young cat needs attention and lies ont the keyboard.

JustJodi
31-08-2005, 10:18
Saw Seven it was really really good, in the ens when G89
wyeth was killded,I nearly cried, I was feeling so sorry for Brad. But I don't tkink I saw the other one, maybe I can rent it.

Yea rent it,, its a very very very different movie,, Robin Williams is in it.. it has Heaven, hell, purgatory ( u know how dreams never make much sense, well watch this movie and u will get confused :confused: ..I had to watch it twice to UNDERSTAND it LOL )