PDA

View Full Version : Spike -- The Movie??!!

Kylie
27-08-2005, 14:55
Rumours of a Spike-Spin Off Movie from BTVS

I would love for this to be true as i thought he had real potential as a character - even though he is/was now a ghost!

Luna
27-08-2005, 15:01
uuuummmmm dunno about that one. Would it really work?

Oh and before angel finished was he made into something else? He wasn't a ghost anymore i know that

emma_strange
27-08-2005, 15:11
Hmm I don't know, they say the reason he would be ina spin off is he had no links with anyone from either show except Buffy and Dawn, and they didnt know he was back,. and they built their own, new life, Spike new that. So it would only be him really, and I just don't know how it would work. That could be something to do with how I wasnt that keen on Spike in the first place though.

Jemma
27-08-2005, 15:50
I liked him as a character, but remind me what happened to him in the end it was ages ago lol...

Dr. Tangliss
27-08-2005, 16:35
uuuummmmm dunno about that one. Would it really work?

Oh and before angel finished was he made into something else? He wasn't a ghost anymore i know that

I'm not sure about this either.

Kylie
27-08-2005, 17:03
I was on a US spoiler site where the author of the site is friendly with some of the producers of the series and the news on the street is that he has put the idea into their heads of the movie

Kylie
27-08-2005, 17:09
Also got this from Joss Whedon's fan site dated 20th Aug 2005

It was only the other day that Joss Whedon asked Tim Minear if he wanted to "write and direct some blonde vampire movie thing". Tim said yes. It's still very early days though as nothing is signed.