PDA

View Full Version : in desperate need of....

chance
12-04-2005, 21:27
when are we going to get some new storylines? for the past month we have had to put up with jonny and tina and there love life (off/on)
ruby and johnny/stacey
minty,garry and big mo (very amusing,NOT)
The millers,every night its the same bloddy thing!
why o why is phil only back for monday and tuesday?

callummc
13-04-2005, 00:43
The only ting i don't agree with is the big mo minty storyline compared to the rest of the rubbish i think that's been the only bits worth watching,maybe thats why i am getting fed up with watching when big mo and minty are the only reason i'm staying tuned in .

hellsbells
13-04-2005, 09:41
I don't agree at all. I think eastenders has been much much better the last week or so. I don't like the Johnny and Tina storyline, but I think the growing friendship btwn Ruby and Stacey works really well and seems geniune and believable. I also think it's a good thing that the Millers are finally getting more screen time - especially Demi and her brother. I think they're really good, natural actors.

Siobhan
13-04-2005, 09:43
I think EE has been really good over the last couple of weeks, tina/johnny/ruby are new characters and they are just developing them.. we are getting more information on them each time.. I love the Stacey/Ruby friendship, it was very moving last night

parkerman
13-04-2005, 11:47
Yes, I certainly agree about the Stacey/Ruby relationship. I think Stacey is an excellent character played by an excellent actress. I particularly liked the way she looked after her new friend and stood up to Johnny last night. There's a lot of depth to her character which I hope will be exploited to the full.

Siobhan
13-04-2005, 11:49
Yes, I certainly agree about the Stacey/Ruby relationship. I think Stacey is an excellent character played by an excellent actress. I particularly liked the way she looked after her new friend and stood up to Johnny last night. There's a lot of depth to her character which I hope will be exploited to the full.

I love her response to Johnny about telling someone who is impressed.. she has balls and not afraid to stand up to him

parkerman
13-04-2005, 12:28
Yes that was exactly the line I was thinking of.

Babe14
13-04-2005, 13:25
I think that it is good that the Millers are involved in one of the main storylines. They really are a great family and Keith is an excellent Dad as he makes sacrifices for his kids and puts them first no matter what. It's going to be heartbreaking though when Keith finds out that Demi doesn't trust him with the babe. The friendship between Ruby and Stacey is unfolding nicely and they will be good for one another.

Eastenders isn't brilliant at the mo but watchable and has it's moments.

SoapWatcher
13-04-2005, 13:35
I don't think keith is excellent. He knew his family were in a poor state, he should have got up off his backside and gone down to the job centre.

Lisa321
13-04-2005, 16:29
I agree, Stacey and Ruby's acting last night was fab :D loved the way Stacey stood up to careless johnny! Funny eppi :-) xXx

west_ham_rule
13-04-2005, 16:31
how is big mo n minty story line boring??

debbi
13-04-2005, 16:35
I agree we need loads more interesting storylines, maybe when Phil returns properly in the Autumn and when Denni returns early Summer it coincides with Zoe leaving so that should make for some good watching