PDA

View Full Version : episode guides 6th and 7th sept

Sam Nixon Fan
23-08-2005, 17:07
Tuesday 6th september 8-9
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With the investigation at a standstill, DI Neil Manson (Andrew Lancel) confronts wife Pippa (Lucy Cohu) about her father, Roy (Adam Bareham), and his recent activities. She reluctantly reveals that Roy, the former Deputy Assistant Commissioner, is being blackmailed by Gavin Sullivan (Neil Newbon) who has an incriminating videotape of him with an underage boy. Furious Neil confronts Roy, telling him he knows about the tape. They have a heated argument and Neil warns Roy to stay away from his family, before violently hitting him.

Later, Neil hears that Roy is making his way to Gavin’s to retrieve the tape and it’s a race against time to get there to arrest him for having sex with underage boys. They arrive too late and find Roy has been stabbed by Gavin. Can his father-in-law’s life be saved?

Inspector Gina Gold (Roberta Taylor) remains enraged with Acting Superintendent Amanda Prosser (Serena Gordon) for taking the credit for her work. Sergeant June Ackland (Trudie Goodwin) catches Gina pouring some whiskey into her coffee and becomes increasingly concerned when a teenager in custody accuses Gina of smelling of alcohol. Could Gina’s drinking habit be the beginning of her downfall?

Detective Sergeants Phil Hunter (Scott Maslen), Samantha Nixon (Lisa Maxwell) and Terry Perkins (Bruce Byron) look into the disappearance of Kamal, a young Muslim man who works as an estate agent. Kamal’s sister Farida (Shereen Martineau) tells Terry they come from a strict, over-protective family who have no idea that Kamal’s social life consists of drinking, clubbing and his girlfriend. Samantha eventually finds Kamal’s dead body in one of the apartments his agency was letting, but was it suicide or murder?

Phil tries to hide his jealousy when Samantha arranges a date with Kamal’s boss, Greg Webster (Ben Price), during the investigation. This amuses Samantha as she previously heard Phil organising a delivery of a dozen red roses for wife, Cindy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday 7th september

Gavin (Neil Newbon) is arrested for fatally stabbing DI Neil Manson’s (Andrew Lancel) father-in-law, Roy Pearson (Adam Bareham). Neil’s wife, Pippa (Lucy Cohu), is grateful for his support when Roy dies, but their togetherness is short-lived when Neil admits he told Roy the police knew about the illicit tape. Furious, Pippa later enters the station and confronts Neil about getting involved in her father’s business. She relentlessly hits Neil until she is dragged away from him by DC Jo Masters (Sally Rogers) in full view of a shocked relief.

Acting DI Ramani DeCosta (Thusitha Jayasundera) and DC Terry Perkins (Bruce Byron) work well together on a community support case, but another argument over Terry’s relationship with his brother’s wife Lucy proves they are incapable of being friends.

The battle of the sexes commences when PC’s Yvonne Hemmingway (Michele Austin) and Laura Bryant (Melanie Kilburn) challenge PC Roger Valentine (John Bowler) and PC Dan Casper (Chris Jarvis) to see who can get the best arrests of the day. Yvonne and Laura’s team work pays off when they arrest a couple of burglars, and after an extremely slow start the boys’ luck takes a turn for the better when they catch a pair of joy-riders. Who will win the bet and will Acting Superintendent Amanda Prosser (Serena Gordon) approve?

Inspector Gina Gold (Roberta Taylor) approves of the bet, seeing it as a motivational tool. Whilst still on duty, she takes the relief to the pub to celebrate their arrests. When Sergeant June Ackland (Trudie Goodwin) disapproves, Gina assures her it was a one off. June soon finds herself in hot water when Acting Superintendent Amanda Prosser (Serena Gordon) extracts information about Gina and the pub outing, giving Amanda all the ammunition she needs to get rid of her…

Thursday 8th sept

Inspector Gina Gold (Roberta Taylor), and PCs Dan Casper (Chris Jarvis) and Reg Hollis (Jeff Stewart) attend to senile elderly man, John Towner (William Lucas) whose growing confusion causes him to behave in an aggressive and threatening manner.

Acting Superintendent Amanda Prosser (Serena Gordon) panics when John is later reported missing in possession of a loaded gun. Unable to contact Gina, Amanda calls for SO19 - despite the fact pensioner, John presented no danger earlier. When SO19 are given the wrong address and storm the house of a frightened elderly couple, Amanda is called to see irate Borough Commander, Ian Barrett (John McArdle).

Instead of taking the blame for her actions, Amanda makes Gina the scapegoat, telling Ian she suspects Inspector Gina Gold has a drink problem. Gina admits to being at the pub doing her refs and the Borough Commander suspends her with immediate effect pending an enquiry.

DS Samantha Nixon (Lisa Maxwell) and DC Zain Nadir (T J Ramani) continue the investigation into big time gangster, Pete Larson (Graham McTavish). They look into an old associate of Larson’s, Vince Garrison (Tony Wadham) who has decided to set up on his own, selling false passports and documents – in direct competition with him. Zain goes undercover and arranges to buy a passport from Garrison in order to arrest him and get the dirt on bigger fish, Larson. However, just as Zain is about to exchange money for passport, he finds Garrison shot dead. Could Zain be next on Larson’s hit list?

Unable to be apart from her any longer, Sergeant Dale Smith (Alex Walkinshaw) calls Louise Larson (Rosie Marcel) and on finding the coast is clear from her gangster husband, visits her at home. Smithy admits he has missed Louise and has not stopped thinking about her. They end up in bed together but when Pete arrives home unexpectedly, Smithy has to think on his feet…

Lisa321
23-08-2005, 17:28
Thanks again!
Awww come on Ramani and Terry!! We know you love eachother!! :) I think they make a perfect couple. :)
xx

Sam Nixon Fan
23-08-2005, 17:54
No probs! :)

billbabe04
23-08-2005, 18:34
a bit of jealously from Phil eh? looking forward to this!!

alan45
23-08-2005, 18:48
Cheers

angelton
23-08-2005, 19:35
:clap: thanks :cheer:

Tori
23-08-2005, 21:11
look good.

$sTaCeY$
24-08-2005, 11:56
Sounds fab, I hope smithy doesn't get hurt

Bad Wolf
24-08-2005, 12:06
since when had gina had a drink problem? all a bit quick

$sTaCeY$
24-08-2005, 13:16
since when had gina had a drink problem? all a bit quick

I was thinking that myself, i know she drinks but she didn't drink heavily to be a alcoholic

Bad Wolf
24-08-2005, 13:17
it all sounds a bit mad

$sTaCeY$
24-08-2005, 13:26
it all sounds a bit mad

i agree, there trying to put that much stuff into one episode people will be confused

Sam Nixon Fan
24-08-2005, 13:35
shes not an alchoholic the super women is just looking for a reason to get rid of her as she feels threatened by her hence why shes taking credit for her work! so this is the perfect excuse she needs

gazzer
24-08-2005, 16:32
i would have thought that Gina is still getting Chemo.. would she be allowed to drink Alchohol?

*_*Smile*_*
24-08-2005, 16:53
these sound good hope Gina gives the new super what she deserves she seemed to good to be true on her first day now she just seems really 2 faced and only cares about herself.

Crazy Gal 88
24-08-2005, 17:50
oooh - sounds good. i wonder how smithy is going to get out of that one!!!!???

$sTaCeY$
24-08-2005, 17:56
Smithy should get out of the situation because there are no rumours about him dying

alan45
24-08-2005, 19:33
these sound good hope Gina gives the new super what she deserves she seemed to good to be true on her first day now she just seems really 2 faced and only cares about herself.

I did say that on another post :)

samantha nixon
25-08-2005, 17:13
these look really good and its on 3 days and sam goes on a date poor phil

Tori
25-08-2005, 17:15
yeah, i can't wait!

samantha nixon
25-08-2005, 17:18
neither can i and i cant wait for be price to be in it as hes a great actor

Tori
25-08-2005, 17:19
i don't know who he is, but i still can't wait!

samantha nixon
25-08-2005, 17:21
well hes in footballers wives as conrad
http://www.footballerswives.tv/characters/chars_files/chars_pics/chars_cg1.jpg

Tori
25-08-2005, 18:07
yeah, i don't watch it, so i don't know him

samantha nixon
25-08-2005, 20:30
oh right hes a great actor

$sTaCeY$
25-08-2005, 20:34
well hes in footballers wives as conrad
http://www.footballerswives.tv/characters/chars_files/chars_pics/chars_cg1.jpg

Is he going to be a new pc?

samantha nixon
25-08-2005, 20:37
hes someone in it who sam dates i think hes a buisness man

$sTaCeY$
25-08-2005, 20:39
Oh right

*_*Smile*_*
27-08-2005, 11:26
originally posted by alan45
I did say that on another post

oops sorry :o
great minds.... :)

alan45
27-08-2005, 11:37
oops sorry :o
great minds.... :)

Yes by the looks of the spoilers it wont be long before she shows her true colours

$sTaCeY$
27-08-2005, 11:39
Yes by the looks of the spoilers it wont be long before she shows her true colours

who shows thier true coulors?

Tori
27-08-2005, 16:52
i think he means sam, but i don't know

emma172
27-08-2005, 20:16
I thought he meant the super

emma172
27-08-2005, 20:16
Sorry, double posted by accident. :o

alan45
27-08-2005, 20:41