PDA

View Full Version : help!!!??

Debs
22-08-2005, 18:41
hiya

im having trouble with my coputer. i keep getting popups on this site. never used to but do now. i have my pop up blocker on, a anti spyware now installed and i have my antivrus which has a pop up block in it too but im still gwtting them??

ive done a scan to see if anything cpmes up but nothing!!

anyone know what i can try now?

.:SpIcYsPy:.
22-08-2005, 18:51
Ok.. I might know because I got this and 3 scans and wallah computer is like: :D!! All clear and no pop ups.. now what you need to do is get Microsoft AnitSpyware or/and Ad-Adware SE Personal.. its shows a list of unwanted stuff which you can delete!! Its great.. and it works..

Debs
22-08-2005, 19:09
Ok.. I might know because I got this and 3 scans and wallah computer is like: :D!! All clear and no pop ups.. now what you need to do is get Microsoft AnitSpyware or/and Ad-Adware SE Personal.. its shows a list of unwanted stuff which you can delete!! Its great.. and it works..

cheers will try. the microsoft antispyware did something to my comp other day but will give another go

Behemoth
22-08-2005, 19:13
I've got Ad-Aware and it's ace.

Abbie
23-08-2005, 10:50
you might want to be careful with anti virus things that you downloads as they can be viruses themelves

.:SpIcYsPy:.
23-08-2005, 11:57
Did it work debs?

Debs
23-08-2005, 23:56
Did it work debs?

yeah it worked this time ta spicy.

i scanned and there was loads on my computer which had to go. but comp is still playing up and running slow.and now email isnt working!!!

think it may have something to do with the NTL netguard i put on it as ever since it been slow and ahve had problems!