PDA

View Full Version : McFadden slags Enders cast

Luna
22-08-2005, 11:10
EastEnders star Steve McFadden has slagged off most of his Albert Square co-stars, according to his former girlfriend Angela Bostock.

As a result, McFadden, who plays tough guy Phil Mitchell, faces a tricky time when he returns to the soap in the near future.

With allegations hanging over him that he is a "dogging" pervert who enjoys having sex in public, Bostock said that McFadden was particularly critical of Ross Kemp, who also returns to the Square in the autumn as his on-screen brother Grant.

She told the Daily Mirror "He was bitterly jealous Ross got a £1million deal with ITV."

Bostock added that McFadden was upset that Barbara Windsor, his screen mum, seemed friendlier with Ross Kemp than with him.

Others in for a tongue-lashing were Jessie Wallace (Kat Moon) - "a big old lump with too much lipstick...looks like a brass", Adam Woodyatt (Ian Beale) - "a scrawny, snivelling, whingeing grass", and Wendy Richard (Pauline Fowler) - "a nobody who thinks she's queen bee".

However, undeterred, a BBC spokesperson said: "Steve's contract doesn't start until the end of the month. This does not affect his position."

Dr. Tangliss
22-08-2005, 11:56
Who does he think he is saying all that rubbish?

callummc
22-08-2005, 11:56
I'm afraid to say that steves days are numbered,the press have their knives out for him,the bbc let leslie granthem go for somthing which was similar but not so revolting,and so doing allowed the press to win,untill the press get steves head on a platter they will continue to slag EE with bad publicity as they did with leslie,when steve is gone they'll move on to the naxt contraversial ee star god help him or her,untll the day ee say we run the show ,not the press,

kirsty_g
22-08-2005, 12:35
I'm afraid to say that steves days are numbered,the press have their knives out for him,the bbc let leslie granthem go for somthing which was similar but not so revolting,and so doing allowed the press to win,untill the press get steves head on a platter they will continue to slag EE with bad publicity as they did with leslie,when steve is gone they'll move on to the naxt contraversial ee star god help him or her,untll the day ee say we run the show ,not the press, i agree

eastenders mad
22-08-2005, 13:12
First leslie (Den) slags some of the ee cast members now Steve is slagging them off whatever next. If they slag the ee cast members off then why don't they quit???

pops110874
22-08-2005, 13:34
:rolleyes: I dont know how much of this I believe.....

They have zero in the way of proof

*_*Smile*_*
22-08-2005, 14:42
orginally posted by pops110874
I dont know how much of this I believe.....
me neither if she's an ex girlfriend she's probably trying to get some money or something ...

magtart
22-08-2005, 16:16
I would take this with a pitch of salt, I have a feeling that these "quotes" have been taken out of context and Steve is describing the charaters and NOT the actors

Matty L
22-08-2005, 16:21
its his pathetic ex g/f who claimed he forced her to do something for 10 years! (which is laughable in itself) His career is going well and she has nothing! so she has had to stoop to just a low level. Its probably all rubbish, she just wants cash and the newspapers being just as pathetic decide to fall for it, the whole situation makes me sick!

♥Lovin Me 4 Me♥
22-08-2005, 17:40
its his pathetic ex g/f who claimed he forced her to do something for 10 years! (which is laughable in itself) His career is going well and she has nothing! so she has had to stoop to just a low level. Its probably all rubbish, she just wants cash and the newspapers being just as pathetic decide to fall for it, the whole situation makes me sick!

I agree, I don't think he said any of that stuff either, i doubt he would.

hayley
22-08-2005, 19:14
me neither if she's an ex girlfriend she's probably trying to get some money or something ...

Probably!

hayley
22-08-2005, 19:15
I would take this with a pitch of salt, I have a feeling that these "quotes" have been taken out of context and Steve is describing the charaters and NOT the actors
Yeah, that sounds about right!

callummc
22-08-2005, 20:42
I do beleive most of it cos he hasn't denied anything and his co stars beleive it or babs wouldn't be calling him up calling him perverts,but the point is neither him nor leslie played the local vicar so it won't affect the part they play but its for ee to come out and say SO WHAT,maybe then the press will give up and move onto a show that'l listen

pops110874
22-08-2005, 21:19
I do beleive most of it cos he hasn't denied anything and his co stars beleive it or babs wouldn't be calling him up calling him perverts,but the point is neither him nor leslie played the local vicar so it won't affect the part they play but its for ee to come out and say SO WHAT,maybe then the press will give up and move onto a show that'l listen

why should he deny it? Its gutter press, the paper obviously has the knives out for ee and has launched an attack on one of its biggest stars (who isnt leaving!) This story was purposlely published to create friction between the cast. Im sure if steve mcfadden goes into work and says something like " i dont have a clue where they got that from, my lawyers are looking into it etc etc" it will all be forgotten about.

Lets remember this is not like the leslie grantham saga, where there was sufficient evidence to back the story up.

All this paper have is the word of a bitter ex.....its laughable how it even got printed - a pathetic attempt to ruin an ex :lol:

callummc
22-08-2005, 21:31
and by now about a 1000 phone calls fronm other doggers,if someone accused you in public of somthing has disgusting as dogging i'm sure youd feel compelledto deny such vile allegations if not true,calling work collegues is not the issue we all do that and don't mean it,but come on who would take such perverted allegations lying down if they weren't a dogger,i bet all the cast only have 2 words to say to him-DOWN BOY

pops110874
22-08-2005, 21:39
and by now about a 1000 phone calls fronm other doggers,if someone accused you in public of somthing has disgusting as dogging i'm sure youd feel compelledto deny such vile allegations if not true,calling work collegues is not the issue we all do that and don't mean it,but come on who would take such perverted allegations lying down if they weren't a dogger,i bet all the cast only have 2 words to say to him-DOWN BOY

:rotfl: lol maybe they will say that....

i just dont think he needs to deny anything - i didnt actually read the full story but as far as im aware the ex didnt have any proof of the dogging, did she??

and i imagine he probably will deny it to his colleagues but i dont think he should give the paper the satisfaction of a public denial.....

i_luv_dennis
23-08-2005, 08:07
i dont think this is true

alkalinetrio
23-08-2005, 08:10
i dont believe it either.

hazey
23-08-2005, 14:27
I think there is no smoke without fire,dont beleive all of it but there must be some true in there somewhere.

kckinsmcg
24-08-2005, 02:06

Everyone goes on about "How can they say that?" or "who do they think they are?" Steve McFadden is just a normal person who works with these people everyday. Maybe some of it is true about his castmates. Maybe not. Perhaps it is his perception of his castmates. How about the people in your work? Is there anyone there you can't stand? Of course. maybe they think the same about you. We all seem to forget that this is a job for the actors and like any other job there are people you like and people you don't. i work with a woman who is a nosy busy body with a stick up her butt and I cannot stand her. She has bad breath, wears clothes that smell of mothballs and goes in the sun so much she looks like a saddle bag. Couple that with her bad personality and holier than thou attitude and you have got a horrible coworker. However, that is my opinion only, I'm sure others think differently and she could probably say some things about me, but when it comes down to it, we are just coworkers and don't like each other. Maybe that is all Steve McFadden is...a disgruntled coworker. I bet Jessie Wallace thinks he is an aging teletubby with overgrown stubble and a body by Budweiser that likes letting other people do his girl because he doesn't have the goods himself...or it could be he is just moodly and miserable because he is going bald so he shaves off what is there in the hope that no one will notice. Whatever the reason it is his opinion. The difference between his and ours is ours usually dont make the papers.

kirsty_g
24-08-2005, 10:38
i dont believe it either.

me either

.:SpIcYsPy:.
24-08-2005, 11:07
Erm I agree with Alan about Steve's days are numbered but not sure how much I can belive I agree with a post before saying she's an Ex so... she's trying to make money.. So basically... I doubt it..