PDA

View Full Version : demi's problem?

chance
12-04-2005, 11:51
why is demi so worried about her dad looking after aleesha? he brought her and her brother up ok didnt he? he was looking after aleesha before when demi was at school so whats the problem? so what he canr read and he missed a letter for a jab thats not goin to happen every day is it? he doesnt need to be a ble to read to care for a child.bit silly if you ask me.

parkerman
12-04-2005, 12:09
Yes, I agree. I've been thinking this all along. Why does he have to read to be able to look after Aleesha?

Toxic
12-04-2005, 12:10
She was just worried because he didnt pass on the Urgent letter thing about Aleesha's jabs straight away but yeah i think shes overreacting a bit.

brenda1971
12-04-2005, 12:15
I dont agree with you.I think that she is right to not want her dad to mind aleesha.What if he reads something wrong if she is ill and gives her the wrong dose of medicine.I would not leave my daughter with somebody who could not read

parkerman
12-04-2005, 12:17
He wouldn't do that would he? Now that the family knows he can't read, I can't see him risking Aleesha's life by giving her the wrong dose of medicine.

chance
12-04-2005, 12:19
if shes ill then they would say to him 'one spoon of medicine' he cant read but he can hear! hes brought those two up okay without any overdoses.it is demis dad after all not a stranger.

phils little sister
12-04-2005, 12:28
Yeah i thought she was taking it a bit to much as someone else said he can still hear, he doesnt need to read to change a nappy

Siobhan
12-04-2005, 13:58
she is over reacting but most new mum's do.. I don't think she sees him as been able to bring up Aleesha but he didn't do her or darren any harm.

*Roxy*
12-04-2005, 18:28
she's over reacting a bit kaith is tje grand farther he wouldn't let anything happen

littlemo
12-04-2005, 23:49
Yes I agree that Demi is being a bit too overprotective, but she's just trying to adjust to being a mother, and thinks she's doing the right thing for her baby.

Keith babysitting for a few hours isn't going to put the baby in danger. If there are some letters to be read, Demi can just tell him to give them to her or Rosie. He is quite and intelligent man despite not being able to read, he does have his head screwed on. Just because he's made one mistake with Aleesha doesn't mean he will in the future.

callummc
13-04-2005, 00:52
I don't understand why Demi dosn't go to one of the schools for teenage mums,with a cresh,in the real world she would,it would have all been sorted out for her to start at the special school from her being 6 months pregnant,my sisters friend is in the same position as demi and says the help she gets for her and her daughter is fantastic,she also says if ther's no room in one or you want to back to your old school you get a free nursery place instead.