PDA

View Full Version : 20th Aug

.:SpIcYsPy:.
20-08-2005, 17:31
Burger boy

Lee Ryan wasn't caught short by British Airway's lack of in-flight meals - he bought his own burger on board and asked the air hostess to heat it up for him half way through the flight - BA says hot food will be back on Monday!

Car freak

Motoring fan Justin from the Darkness has bought himself a bright purple Lamborghini sports car just to annoy people! More money than sense?

Brave Madge

Madonna hasn't been put off horses after her riding accident when she broke quite a few bones - she says she'll be getting back in the saddle as soon as she recovers.

Hot track

Madonna has also got a good reason to cheer up coz dance fans are already going mad for one of the tracks from her new album. Her producer texted her pix from his mobile in Ibiza of 1,000 people grooving on down to it!

.:SpIcYsPy:.
20-08-2005, 17:33
Burger boy

Lee Ryan wasn't caught short by British Airway's lack of in-flight meals - he bought his own burger on board and asked the air hostess to heat it up for him half way through the flight - BA says hot food will be back on Monday!
Good on him!! When I travel (by plane) I always take packets of crips and dry food... toast's and stuff... I hate plane food!! :sick: Makes me go quesy even by the smell of it :sick:

Dr. Tangliss
20-08-2005, 17:46
Lol! Well done to Lee :)