PDA

View Full Version : Phill Mitchell in news of the world last sunday

scott
20-08-2005, 14:11
will phil be aloud back into eastenders

Treacle
20-08-2005, 14:24
They've already said that he will be.

Everything is planned and it's too late for him not to come back now.

He's filming on Monday!

I think it MAY affect him returning next year though :)

Dr. Tangliss
20-08-2005, 14:39
Good, dispite his antics, no one else could replace him

.:SpIcYsPy:.
20-08-2005, 14:53
The cast might be a bit uncomfortable with him :searchme:

Bad Wolf
20-08-2005, 14:55
probably, he has been slagging them off apparently

didnt they all give lesley grantham the silent treatment after his story broke???

Johnny Allen
20-08-2005, 14:57
I think the fact that they haven't sacked McFadden suggests EE has favourites. His behaviour is unacceptable, just like Leslie Grantham's. I think its a little unfair they haven't sacked Steve although you could never replace him for Phil Mitchell.

Sooz15
20-08-2005, 15:00
Can anybody help please, I didn't see the article. Who was he slagging off?

Chloe-Elise
20-08-2005, 15:26
He slagged off most of the cast of ee, including Letitia Dean, Adam Woodyatt and Ross Kemp.Apparently one of the only ones he liked was Leslie Grantham.

Dr. Tangliss
20-08-2005, 15:29
He slagged off most of the cast of ee, including Letitia Dean, Adam Woodyatt and Ross Kemp.Apparently one of the only ones he liked was Leslie Grantham.

Really:cartman:

Sooz15
20-08-2005, 15:46
Thanks Clo, what did he say about them? Do you know?

willow
20-08-2005, 16:06
he was just really nasty and rude about them

Dr. Tangliss
20-08-2005, 16:07
That's well out of order.

willow
20-08-2005, 16:11
i know who does he think he is!!!

Johnny Allen
20-08-2005, 16:11
He called Shane 'just a Red coat'. Adam Woodyatt a grass because he apparently always goes complaining to producers. Wendy Richards a miserable cow....or along those lines.

He is apparently jealous of Ross Kemp's ITV contract. And he hasn't spoke to Letitia Dean because she was rude to him once. I think he called Jessie Wallace a fat cow as well.

Dr. Tangliss
20-08-2005, 16:13
Meow! What a horrid person, he is

Johnny Allen
20-08-2005, 16:17
Although I can imagine Wendy Richards and Adam Woodyatt being like that.

pops110874
20-08-2005, 16:37
i dont know how much of this story to believe...

there is no proof that he insulted the cast

and i just hope ee dont make the same mistake twice.

i, in no way could ever deem leslie granthams behaviour acceptable.....but after going to extraordinary lengths to bring back den and then to kill him off the way they did, i thought it was a bit unnecessary. and its not like lg had a clean cut image!!

They missed out on some great storylines by killing den off :(

Lets not forget ppl, that the press have the knives out for ee at the mo, im just not convinced by this story

willow
20-08-2005, 16:40
Although I can imagine Wendy Richards and Adam Woodyatt being like that.

me too!!!!
but he did not have to say it all did he......................i am sure there are some annoying things we think of about our co-workers but we don't tell everyone esecially a newspaper!!!

Treacle
20-08-2005, 16:41
probably, he has been slagging them off apparently

didnt they all give lesley grantham the silent treatment after his story broke???
There was a proof that Leslie Grantham had slagged off the cast though hence why they gave him the silent treatment :)

Treacle
20-08-2005, 16:42
I think the fact that they haven't sacked McFadden suggests EE has favourites. His behaviour is unacceptable, just like Leslie Grantham's. I think its a little unfair they haven't sacked Steve although you could never replace him for Phil Mitchell.What could they sack him for?

They couldn't sack him for his dogging antics because that's his private life and there isn't any proof that he did slag any of the cast members off :p

alkalinetrio
21-08-2005, 14:33
haha steve rocks

callummc
22-08-2005, 02:09
I think EE should be more concerned about the dogging,everyonf slags of work colleagues,and lets face it most actors have big egos,but exposing yourself to all and sundry in a public car park has got to be illegal,and selling your girlfrieng rfor 15 euros and playing with himself while its all going on is disgusting and selling any person for sex is illegal,they should get rid of him cos he will drag the show further down,cos who can now take phill serious,i think he makes LG look like a saint

Flozza
22-08-2005, 18:02
apparently they aren't going to do anything because he hasn't yet returned or started his contract yet so it doesn't count

callummc
22-08-2005, 21:05
but will he get a new contract,i very much doubt it

JustJodi
22-08-2005, 21:24
The cast might be a bit uncomfortable with him :searchme:

How would you feel about going to work when the whole country knows how you feel about your cast mates??? Steve slagged off alot of his cast mates.. and did not apologize for it either.. he can expect a pretty CHILLY "reunion" when he hits the set...:thumbsdow I think EE is stuck with him cos they have a contract with him, if they let him go now, he could sue them for breach of contract ????:searchme:

JustJodi
22-08-2005, 21:29
I think EE should be more concerned about the dogging,everyonf slags of work colleagues,and lets face it most actors have big egos,but exposing yourself to all and sundry in a public car park has got to be illegal,and selling your girlfrieng rfor 15 euros and playing with himself while its all going on is disgusting and selling any person for sex is illegal,they should get rid of him cos he will drag the show further down,cos who can now take phill serious,i think he makes LG look like a saint

To sum it up basically Steve was pimping his g/f for money and just for the thrills, the idea of him showing his bod in public is horrifying enuff :sick:

kirsty_g
24-08-2005, 10:43
i no