View Full Version : Forbidden Love (Demi & Leo) Please Read

Pages : 1 [2]

xcutiekatiex
20-09-2005, 19:02
oh more please

xXxJessxXx
20-09-2005, 19:20
Forbidden Love Part Sixty Three

Nervous, she sighed and strolled out with her head high. Demi kept her eyes in front of her not looking around, she could hear voices, muffled ones, laughing, people calling her name and shouting things at her.

“Demi! Dem’s” Through the abuse Demi couldn’t hear Cael and Jimmy calling her, she was so worked up she just couldn’t wait to get round the corner away from it all. As she turned she begun panting and panicking, she was so scared. She leant back on the wall happy that she’d past them, she finally got her breath back and looked to her left. She saw him, there he was. Leo was sat hunched up on the floor, he was all alone just staring at Demi and the pram. Demi kept looking at him, she was so mad that he’d betrayed her and didn’t show to see her off after everything they’d said. She watched as he was giving her an evil glare, she realised he obviously still didn’t care.

Leo looked at Demi, he was so made that she was with someone else and didn’t even notice when he shows up at her new house. He saw the fear and hatred in her eyes, he realised she was obviously over him. With both of them thinking the other hated them neither of them said a word. Demi took a deep breath and came away form the wall, she held her head high and continued to walk, she remembered what her mum had said and instead of avoiding him and going around him Demi walked right in front of him, she past him and didn’t even look or take her eyes of the focused point in front of her. Leo felt tears in his eyes, he didn’t think she could ever be so cold.

“So that’s it, you just gonna walk straight past!” Leo snapped not looking up at her from the floor. “I aint good enough for you to even say hello to” he added as he looked up at her, she stopped and turned back round, she saw the hurt and pain in his eyes.

“Don’t you even talk to me about not bothering Leo!” Demi snapped gritting her teeth through her tears. “You couldn’t even be bother to show before I went away!” Demi snapped as she looked at him “You promised!” She added gritting her teeth trying to stop her tears form falling, she didn’t want to show him that she was bothered by what he did.

“Soon forgot bout me though didn’t ya!” Leo snapped getting up from the floor. “You soon had ya self someone else to string along, to play the fool and the mug that you took me for!”

“What?!”

“Don’t deny it Dem’s because I saw ya!” He snapped as he ran a hand through his hair. “I never showed that day because me dad was watching your house, making sure I never set foot anywhere near it, but I was still there, I wanted to see you so bad I turned up anyway, but I was round the corner, I saw you drive away, sat between your brothers in the ice cream van”

Leo snapped re-telling his story as he looked at the floor, he looked up as he paused and saw the look on Demi’s face. “Yea I saw ya Dem’s, you was wearing ya pink trousers and jacket and a white top. I know because I was waiting, I was watching ya, couldn’t bare not seeing ya!” Leo snapped again through his tears he was gritting his teeth.

xcutiekatiex
20-09-2005, 19:31
aww poor leo more please

Leo_in_ee_rules
20-09-2005, 20:03
Please carry on its great, poor leo!!!

charz 4 eva
20-09-2005, 20:59
aww this story is good keep going with it

xXxJessxXx
20-09-2005, 21:06
Forbidden Love Part Sixty Four

“But you just couldn’t keep it up could ya, as soon as you’d had our baby you was off again, with the first bloke you saw, how do I know you even waited till our baby was born, how do I know you even waited to finish with me!” Leo snapped again as he felt him self sitting back on the grass, Demi took a seat beside him not believing he’d really showed up that day. But what was he saying.

“Leo I’m sorry!” Demi sighed as she saw the state he was in, she had no idea he’d even came to see her off. “But what you talking about, I aint seeing no one, not since you!” Demi said looking at him, Leo dried his eye and looked up at her.

“It was November the 30th, I can remember because it was the day before my birthday!” Leo begun as his eyes focused back to the floor. “I was really missing ya, I hadn’t see the baby sine the hospital and I just couldn’t stand it anymore, I had to see ya, sort things out. I didn’t even know where you lived but I was just running all over the place trying to find out, I was so happy I was actually doing it, I was jumping on all sorts of busses looking for ya. And when I did….. When I did my heart just…. Like it had been ripped out!” Leo snapped as Demi sat listening. “I turned the corner and saw you and the baby and was so happy, relieved, then I saw him, laughing with ya, joking, smiling, he was holding the baby, my baby, our baby. I couldn’t believe you’d do it to me, so I left. Gave up. I still cant believe it Dem’s.”

“Leo, what you talking bout, who you talking bout. I don’t even know no boys Leo!” Demi said as she was trying to think back to that day. November 30th, it rung a bell. then she remembered.

“That was the day I had a leaflet to take Aleesha to mother baby classes. Mum couldn’t come.... she was working so Mickey came with me.” Demi remembered as she turned to Leo with a screwed up face. “Was it Mickey you saw!” Demi asked frowning as Leo sighed shaking his head.

“No, I aint that stupid.” He snapped as Demi thought again.

“We was running late...." Demi continued as the events of that day come floding back to her. "...Mickey couldn’t find his phone and….. Martin?” Demi said again with her face all screwed up

“So you admit it then?”

“No Leo! Martin’s Mickey mate! If it was him you saw…. He’s tall, dark, quite…” Demi said putting her arms to her side showing broadness. “But then again he is like 20, bigger than boys our age.” Demi added, she continued to tell Leo the story.

xcutiekatiex
21-09-2005, 16:11
oo more please

kirstienod
21-09-2005, 16:31
Phew! More soon please! Im addicted

feelingyellow
21-09-2005, 17:57
wow! excellent! keep on going :)

xXxJessxXx
21-09-2005, 19:15
Forbidden Love Part Sixty Five

“He was telling me about his daughter, she’s about 5 now, him and Sonia, his wife, they’d had a baby little bit older than us, she never even knew till she was giving birth in her front room! She was with someone else at the time, they’d had massive rows after about their baby, all sorts, she gave her away. They’re married now, course they regret it, could have been a little family. But thing is, he was looking at Aleesha and telling me it all. He was saying how Sonia was engaged, and martin had knocked him over, with his car, actually run him over, anyway he died. And Sonia forgave him a while after, they became close and now they’re married, but thing is she could forgive him for all that, put it all behind em, I thought of us and if they could do it so could we. I had hope Leo,” Demi finished as Leo looked a little embarrassed, but she felt the same thinking he’d never seen her off but he did. They both felt a little silly and sat on the grass together.

“I never stopped loving you, not really!” Leo smiled as he looked at her.

“Me neither!” Demi smiled as she gave him a kiss on the cheek.

“Aleesha,” Demi smiled looking over at the pram. “Aleesha Beyonce Miller… you was right, a little girl!” Demi smiled as did Leo, he looked over at his daughter.

“I’m sorry, for everything, really, but we’re ok aint we, putting all that stuff aside” Leo smiled as demi nodded. Leo put his arm round demi and pulled her in close. “I don’t care Dem’s, I aint ashamed to love you, I don’t care who knows it, there aint nothing they can do.”

If it's wrong to tell the truth
Then what am I supposed to do
When all I want to do is speak my mind
If it's wrong to do what's right
I'm prepared to testify
If loving you with all my heart's a crime
Then I'm guilty

I wanna give you all the things you never had
Don't try to tell me how he treats you isn't bad
I need you back in my life
I never wanted just to be the other guy
I never wanted to live a lie

Girl I followed my heart
Followed the truth
Right from the start it led me to you
Please don't leave me this way
I'm guilty now all I have to say’

*Lyrics from Blue Guilty* :heart:
*Demi mets with more of her old pals*

xcutiekatiex
21-09-2005, 19:24
oh more please

Leo_in_ee_rules
21-09-2005, 20:27
oo its great, more soon please!

xXxJessxXx
22-09-2005, 15:56
Forbidden Love Part Sixty Six

They sat in each others arms with Aleesha on their lap, Leo was getting to know his little daughter and Demi was over the moon that things were finally ok. Neither of them could believe they’d doubted the other, this was it, the three of them a proper little family.

‘I was made for you
You were made for me
Everybody used to say
We were meant to be
I don’t want to have to ever let you go
And that's all you ever really need to know
I was made for you

You belong to me
Like I belong to you
If you're not satisfied
Tell me what I gotta do
I think it's time we set the record straight
Cause I want to know if I should be afraid
Cause you belong to me’

“So how’s ya mates, Cael and jimmy?” Demi asked as Leo looked to the floor.

“Alright I think, I got a couple of new mates though, I miss it you know, the old says, when all five of us were little, Me, you, Darren, Cael and Jimmy, even not so long ago when it was the five of us, I mean I know me and Darren never really used to get along, not after we drifted apart, but it was good.” Leo smiled as he looked back at Demi then to Aleesha. “They’re always asking after ya, and her, seeing if I’ve heard from ya. Think hey miss ya.” Leo smiled as he held Demi tight.

“I’ll have to see em again, show em to Aleesha, good to have mates by ya, I learnt that these last few months, I mean I thought I had it bad when we was here, but I had you, them and Darren then, back home I aint got no one, I never made no new mates, not one. Oh its horrible Leo, I hate it.” Demi sighed as she rested her head on Leo’s shoulder, he kissed her and rested his on top of hers.

Demi and Leo got up after a while. They laid Aleesha back in the pram and demi waited while Leo went round the corner to get Cael and Jimmy, Demi didn’t want to see the others all laughing at her and saying stuff so she kept out the way. With in a few minutes Leo was back with his two friends behind him.

“Demi!” Cael smiled as he went to hug her. “Oh its good to see ya babe!” He added as Jimmy smiled giving her a hug, “Alright dem’s” He smiled, then they noticed Aleesha, they both poked their heads round the prams hood and looked at the little baby.

“Awww! She so cute.” Jimmy smiled as he tickled her.

“She beautiful Dem’s” Cael smiled, “Hello… hello little baby!” He smiled as he cooed over little Aleesha who gurgled and giggled up at them. Demi reached into the pram and picked up her daughter as the boys watched completely taken away by the whole thing, Leo too was looking on like a proud father.

“Here ya go” Demi smiled as she held Aleesha out for Cael to hold. He smiled as he cuddled the baby in his arms.

“Oh Dem’s she’s gorgeous, I cant believe it, bless ya” Cael smiled again as he looked down at the baby in his arms. “Jimmy take her man I’m getting all emotional!” Cael said with a laugh as he passed the little baby to his friend, Leo and Demi laughed, Leo put his arm round Demi as they watched their friend holding their daughter.

“You’re a right softy you are Cael!” Demi smiled as Cael shook his head.

“Nah, its something me eye that’s all!” He joked as he shook his head with a smile “Don’t be telling no one, I got a reputation to keep up!” He said again as Demi and Leo laughed.

“She likes you jimmy,” Leo smiled as Jimmy rocked her back and forth. “Errr what’s that!” Jimmy said turning up his nose, demi and Leo sniffed about

“Errr that’s her! She cute but she’s a right stinker! Oh she‘s worse than me!” Cael said turning up his nose as he waved his hand in front of his nose.

“Nah mate, don’t think so!” Leo joked as Aleesha begun to cry and Demi took her off Jimmy,

“What you boys like aye!” Demi sighed putting Aleesha back in the pram. “Look, I’ll have to go sort her out back at the flat, I’ll see you all later alright” Demi smiled as she kissed Leo on the cheek and headed back home with a smile and feeling happier than ever.

*Lyrics from Blue alive* :heart:
*Demi is supprised by Roise's actions*

lollymay
22-09-2005, 16:01
awww they back together yey

feelingyellow
22-09-2005, 18:14
awww it's so sweet! they're back together yay!!! it's fab!!!

xcutiekatiex
22-09-2005, 19:13
aww more please

kirstienod
22-09-2005, 19:33
yayyyyy! its sooo sweet, more soon please....

Leo_in_ee_rules
22-09-2005, 19:55
yay, they are back together, please do some more!
By the way i was just wondering xXxJessxXx if you like the band Blue, as you seem to use there songs alot!

Charmed
22-09-2005, 21:36
Aww...That was really cute!MORE!

xXxJessxXx
22-09-2005, 21:43
(Leo_in_EE_Rules, yeah i do like Blue,lol how cant you tell. especially Lee :wub: lol, like when i was listening to now 61 the songs fomr blues albums seemed to fit a little with the story and give me ideas like the songs fomr now 61 did. lol)

Forbidden Love Part Sixty Seven

After Demi returned back to the flat with Aleesha to change her she decided not to go back out with friends Cael, Jimmy and boyfriend Leo. Demi sat on Clint’s sofa with her daughter in her arms and a smile on her face.

“You alright love, gonna get us some tea in a minute, did ya get us some milk love!” Rosie asked as she sat down beside Demi. Demi had completely forgotten after meting up with Leo, she quickly turned away as Rosie sighed,

“Oh Demi, where you bin then” Rosie asked wondering why her daughter had been gone so long if she didn’t even get the milk.

“When we going home mum?” Demi asked as Rosie shrugged,

“I dunno love, in a few days, we’ve only just got here, have ya not thought about going to see any of ya mates,” Rosie asked as Demi wondered if she should tell her or not.

“Er, I saw Cael and Jimmy, they were really nice to me, fussing over Aleesha!” Demi smiled as did Rosie.

“Nice boys them two aint they? So you never bumped into Leo then?” Rosie asked as Demi thought about her answer but her moment of silence immediately told her mother the truth.

“Oh Demi” Rosie sighed as Demi quickly turned to her.

“You don’t get it do ya mum, we love each other, we wanna be together and we’re gonna see each other” Demi snapped as Rosie shook her head.

“He aint good for ya love, you don’t need him!” Rosie said trying to make her daughter see where she was coming form.

“I might not need him in my life mum but Aleesha does! He’s her father and you cant change that! I want him in my life mum and he wants to be in ours, he’s gonna be in our lives!” Demi snapped as Rosie shook her head again.

“Nah Dem’s, I cant sit back and watch you ruin your lives!”

“Well its exactly what your doing by not letting us see each other mum! If ya don’t like it then tough! This is one thing you just cant stop!” Demi snapped as she got up and put Aleesha in her pram Rosie jumped fomr the sofa.

“Demi where ya going...” Rosie snapped as Demi ignored her putting on her coat. “...Demi will ya listen to me!..... DEMI!” Rosie yelled as she grabbed her daughters arm. Demi looked horrified at her mother as she looked at the tight grip Rosie held upon her. She thought of Leo’s dad and everything that he did and she grew scared. Demi glared at her mum as she yanked her arm back and Rosie felt guilty right away and quickly let go as Demi hurried off with Aleesha slamming the door behind her.

“DEMI!” Rosie yelled after her daughter but after no reply Rosie begun to cry feeling ashamed that she’d hurt her daughter like that. She sat on the sofa and cried.

*Demi has to get to Leo before ray does*

Charmed
22-09-2005, 23:20
Good as always!

eastenderfan_91
23-09-2005, 16:25
FANTASTIC!!! its great i love it happy birthday for tomorrow hun sweet sixteen lol

xXxJessxXx
23-09-2005, 17:07
Forbidden Love Part Sixty Eight (Thanks Guys!) :cheer:

Demi walked quickly from the flat as the tears rolled down her face, she quickly passed the estate and turned the corner to where she was with Leo and the boys earlier, Cael was stood their on his phone and Demi walked up to him, he looked at her and saw the tears on her face, he snapped his phone shut and frowned at her.

“Demi? Demi what’s up?” Cael said as he put his arm round Demi a little trying to comfort her and get her to speak.

“Its me mum, she found out bout me and Leo. she went mad!” Demi wailed as the two of them took a seat on the grass. “I had to get out of there, she was scaring me” Demi said again as Cael hugged her. As they pulled apart again Demi rolled up her sleeve to reveal the mark on her wrist. Cael’s eyes widened as he gasped.

“Your mum do that!” He asked as Demi nodded wincing with pain, Cael shook his head again “You gotta do something Dem’s, she’s dangerous. You gotta tell someone” He said as Demi shook her head, she immediately thought to Leo and his dad again. What if his dad found out bout her, if her mum could do this to her, something she would never do what would Leo’s dad do to him after he regularly hits him, it could be far worse for him!

“Where’s Leo?” Demi panicked as she got up, Cael got up after her confused.

“What? he’s gone home.... Demi listen to me….”

“No, I need to find him…” Demi said again frantically putting her coat back on and getting Aleesha.

“Demi wait listen calm down you need to…”

“No Cael quick you don’t understand its him who does it!” Demi snapped as she turned to him, Cael frowned. “Those bruises Leo has, its him, he does it to him we gotta help him cael” Demi said again ad cael grabbed her by the shoulders

“Demi who?” He asked as she looked up at his flat

“His dad... Leo’s dad beats him, cael if my mum did this to me, then what’s his dad gonna do to him, you gotta help him Cael” Demi begun to cry as Cael understood what she meant, he headed off towards Leo’s as Demi followed with Aleesha’a pram.

“Look Demi, wait her with her alright, you don’t need to get involved” Cael said as he headed for the stairs.

“No, I cant Cael, I cant leave him”

“It aint safe Dem’s, not if you say he’s like he is, I promise I’ll get him out of there alright, I promise!” Cael said as he looked her in the eye, Demi nodded and stood with Aleesha as Cael took a deep breath and headed up the stairs.

*Next Part - Will they get to Leo in time... their pair have to make a sudden choice*

lollymay
23-09-2005, 17:11
happy birthday 4 tomorrow

eastenderfan_91
23-09-2005, 17:48
more more lol great!

kirstienod
23-09-2005, 17:58
great... im addicted... more soon please... and happy birthday for tomorrow!

xXxJessxXx
23-09-2005, 18:25
Thanks guys!

Forbidden Love Part Sixty Nine

Cael reached Leo’s door as he took a deep breath again and knocked, Leo answered the door and Cael let out a huge sigh of relief seeing that Leo was ok.

“Look Leo mate is ya dad about?” Cael asked as Leo shook his head. “She told me everything, about ya bruises, I know what he does to ya Leo.” Cael said as he felt sorry for his friend, Leo had tears in his eyes and shook his head.

“It aint true… she’s lying” Leo said panicking incase it got out any further.

“C’mon mate be real, I know-”

“She promised!” Leo said not believing Demi could do that to him.

“No mate look this is important, its urgent.” Cael continued as Leo frowned. “Demi’s mum knows about you two, she’s hurt her Leo, really hurt her and she’s worried ray’ll do the same, you gotta come Leo just leave everything and come!” Cael said panicking as Leo slammed the door behind him and hurried down the stairs after cael to see Demi at the bottom with Aleesha.

Demi saw Leo and ran to him throwing her arms round him happy he was ok. He quickly pulled away and lifted her sleeve to see the mark Rosie had left.

“Demi, you gotta do something, tell someone” Leo worried as Demi shook her head,

“I cant… you never why should I” she snapped as Leo sighed knowing she was right. “I cant go back there, she scared me Leo, she just started shouting at me. It was horrible” Demi cried as Leo took her in his arms again and looked at Cael.

“We gotta go Dem’s, all three of us, just go!” Leo suggested as Demi pulled from him frowning.

“You mean run away?” She asked as Leo nodded, Cael stood shocked. “I cant, Aleesha, her things, their back at the flat”

“Darren… he can go cant he, get ya things and we’ll go, I cant stand it no more Dem’s, me dad everything he does, I don’t want you to go through the same.” Leo said as Demi nodded,

“Ok, I’ll come with ya Leo, I’ll run away with ya.” Demi smiled as she hugged Leo glad that she had him, but they were scared about what they were going to do. Cael shook his head screwing up his face

“Ya cant run away! You got a little baby, no money, no where to go. Its wrong guys! Look Leo you can stay with us, Dem’s got a good home, you said it ya self ya mum’s never done it before, they love you Dem’s I can tell, don’t go running away when you and Aleesha have a good home”

The two pulled apart and looked at Cael. “We cant be together though can we? They’ll never let us, this is our only chance” Demi sighed as she feared what it’d do to Aleesha, Cael sighed as he shook his head,

*Next Part - Demi and Leo run away*

feelingyellow
23-09-2005, 19:08
wow! it's excellent! fab, keep on going and happy b-day for tommorow! sweet 16, lucky you!! :D

Charmed
23-09-2005, 22:08
wow..I'm exited for the next part!

xXxJessxXx
23-09-2005, 23:57
Forbidden Love Part Seventy(Thanks again guys! :cheer: )

Demi waited round the corner with Aleesha and Cael as Darren headed into the flat to get Demi and Aleesha’s things without Rosie or Keith noticing.

“Please just think about it Dem’s,” Cael said as Demi sighed, “What your really gonna be doing to yourself and Aleesha, it aint gonna be all proper and lovely little home for ya all, its gona be horrible, dirty, you got no money” Cael went on as Demi got fed up with him trying to talk her out of running away.

“I don’t care Cael, I love him and I wanna be with him, it’s the only way. If you don’t like it then I wont expect you to help us” She snapped as Cael shook his head

“Nah course I will, your me mates aint ya. But listen, just be careful yeah” He smiled as he hugged Demi as they saw Darren sneaking back over to them with the bags.

“Cheers Darren” Demi smiled as she took the things from him. Darren looked at Cael rather worried about his sister and niece.

“Dem’s you sure about all this?” He asked as she sighed again nodding her head.

“Yes, look I’ll be fine! Honestly stop worrying about me, look Darren thanks for everything yeah. You’re a great brother, a great friend!” Demi said as she felt a tear in her eye. She hugged him almost crying as she pulled away again. “I’ll call ya I promise ok, but you’d better go” Demi said as she looked around waiting for Leo.

“But I wanna help ya Dem’s,”

“If ya don’t know they cant ask ya can they, really Darren I’ll be fine,” She smiled as Darren sighed, he turned to walk away trying not to cry. Demi watched him go as she felt a tear drip down her face. Leo came over with his bags as he saw Demi crying, he hugged her the four of them headed off.

*Next Part - Tragedy Strikes! :eek: *

kirstienod
24-09-2005, 08:06
Brill! Oh no what happens??

lollymay
24-09-2005, 12:09
wow. happy birthday for today. this is so good but whats gonna happen i wonder

shannisrules
24-09-2005, 12:57
happy birthday it sounds really good carry on more soonxx

eastenderfan_91
24-09-2005, 13:15
happy birthday hun and whats going to happen?

xcutiekatiex
24-09-2005, 14:42
happy birthday and more please lol!

feelingyellow
24-09-2005, 16:01
wow fabbie! can't wait for the next part, happy b-day! :cheer: :D

Leo_in_ee_rules
24-09-2005, 19:56
Its great more soon please!!Happy 16 th birthday!!
And By the way xXxJessxXx i like Blue too, especially Lee too, hes so fit!
I think its cool when you use their songs!

xXxJessxXx
25-09-2005, 14:53
especially Lee too, hes so fit!
I so agree! :wub: lol. Thanks guys for replying and i had a really gd day yesterday! Thanks :)

Forbidden Love Part Seventy One

They hadn’t been gone when they arrived. Leo, Demi and Aleesha went inside followed by Cael.

“You cant live in here,” Cael snapped as he looked about the place, Leo said nothing feeling ashamed that this was the best he could offer them. Demi didn’t say anything not wanting to hurt Leo’s feelings.

“Seriously guys c’mon!” Cael pleaded as he couldn’t bare them living like that. They ignored him as Cael sighed. “Right, well I better go then, you know where I am alright.” He sighed as he went to walk out by Leo called him.

“Look thanks mate! For everything, we aint got much money so I’m gonna go out and see what I can find, just erm stay here with her will ya.” Leo asked as Cael nodded, he took a seat on the floor beside Demi as Leo put his coat back on.

“Look, I couldn’t get much cash before I left, I’m gonna go out and see what I can do alright. Its gonna be alright, I promise!” Leo smiled as he kissed Demi on the forehead before heading off out.

“See!” Cael snapped as he looked about, “This is what you’ve let ya self in for Dem’s,” Cael sighed as he got up and walked about the room. Demi felt ashamed that this is what she was putting Aleesha through, she couldn’t bare it, they couldn’t live like this.

Leo walked about trying to find something that could get them a bit of cash. But there was nothing. He walked over to the shops and went inside asking if they had any jobs going, but they didn’t. he walked out sighing and walked into the next one but still no luck.

“Fancy getting some fresh air,” Cael suggested as Demi shook her head. “c’mon there aint much in this gaff is there,” He added as she sighed getting up, Cael smiled as the three of them left the room.

Leo was sat on the wall, he hadn’t had any luck with finding a job. He put his had in his pocket and pulled out the money. £20. That was all they had, that wouldn’t last them five minutes, not with a baby to look after. Leo sighed as he watched two older boys walking past, they looked at him funny as Leo grew concerned. He watched as they past him waiting for them to go before he got up, but as he did one of them stepped back and grabbed the cash from his hand.

Demi and Cael walked round the corner and out into the street. They crossed the street as they begun to walk up to the shops on the other side of the road. They were chatting and laughing together, not noticing the antics across the road.

“Oui!” Leo snapped as the boys mad a run with the money. “OUI!” Leo shouted again as he got up from the wall and chased them. The older boys laughed as they watched Leo chasing them, they made a quick dash across the road.

“Oui! Watch it!” Cael snapped as he quickly pulled Demi over to the side as two boys rushed past. Cael and Demi were about to cross the road but stopped at the kerb when they heard Leo.

“Come here!” Leo yelled as the boys reached the other side of the road just as Leo ran out, he didn’t look but he heard the sound of a car, but it was too late.

“LEO!”

shannisrules
25-09-2005, 17:21
wow! its great is leo dead?

eastenderfan_91
25-09-2005, 17:27
oh my god no no no!!!! :(:(:(:(:(:(

feelingyellow
25-09-2005, 18:32
oh wow!!! fab!!! can't wait for the next part :D!

xcutiekatiex
25-09-2005, 19:12
omg poor leo!! more please

Leo_in_ee_rules
25-09-2005, 19:55
oh no , poor leo, more soon please!
And by the way i hope you had a great birthday Jess!

xXxJessxXx
25-09-2005, 20:46
Forbidden Love Part Seventy Two (Leo_in_ee_rules & any one else who likes Lee Ryan from Blue he is on Johnathon Ross on friday if ya wanted to see him! :wub: Just thought id mention. :) lol)

Demi screamed as she watched Leo run out in front of the car. He hit the bonnet before flying up in the air and coming back with a crash. A shocked Demi ran across the road as Cael lifted Aleesha for the pram and followed her. Demi knelt by Leo’s side as he lay unconscious on the floor.

“Leo!.... Do something!... Someone help him!” she cried as the driver got out the car shaking his head in disbelief and shock. People begun to gather but they all just stood watching, all the cars around them came to a halt. Cael quickly handed Aleesha to an old lady who was stood beside him as he knelt down by Leo’s side next to Demi,

“Demi call an ambulance quickly!“ he snapped, he felt for a pulse but he couldn’t find one, he didn’t really know what he was looking for. “Demi Now!” he said again as she quickly fumbled in her pocket for her phone.

“Does anyone know what to do?” Cael panicked as he looked at the people stood around him, most were old or young and didn’t know. “Can anyone help him!” Cael yelled as they stood in shock just watching.

“Leo please, wake up Leo please, Leo!” Demi cried as she held his hand, Demi saw the blood coming form his head as she panicked. “Quick, Leo please, Help him, someone!” She looked up at Cael who put his arm round her side to calm her down and reassure her things would be ok, but he wasn’t to convinced him self, he’d never seen anything like it.

Soon the ambulance came hurling round the corner, they begun sending people back so they could see it him properly. Demi was crying and Cael stood back in shock just looking at his friend lying on the floor.

“Can you tell me what happened!” One paramedic said as the other tried to help Leo, Demi ignored him as she watched Leo. The paramedic looked up at Cael.

“Yeah, erm, we were just walking… on the other side of the road, and we saw him…. chasing these boys…. then he ran out and the car…. it hit him it all happened so fast I…. “

“Its ok, calm down, You know him?” The paramedic asked as Cael nodded,

“He’s me mate, her boyfriend, his names Leo Taylor.” Cael said as the paramedic thanked him and saw to Leo. Cael brought Demi to her feet as he pulled her in. “Its gonna be ok, its alright Dem’s” he sighed as he watched them taking Leo off in the ambulance.

A police car came round the corner and begun talking to people especially the driver. Cael helped Demi into the ambulance and then he went back for Aleesha. “Thank you!” he smiled at the lady as she nodded with a smile. He held Aleesha and struggled on with the pram as Demi sat in a state of shock just looking at Leo.

*Leo fights for his life*

Charmed
25-09-2005, 20:56
:eek: Poor Leo!!! :(

:cheer: Please do more!

Leo_in_ee_rules
25-09-2005, 21:02
oh no poor leo, he better not die more soon please!
By the way Jess thanks for letting me know, i'll definatly have to watch it, but i'll have to get my mum (she likes duncan!) to tape it for me as im going to a concert!

feelingyellow
25-09-2005, 21:02
wow, it's so excellent! please let leo survive!!! do more soon, it's fab!!

xXxJessxXx
26-09-2005, 17:33
Forbidden Love Part Seventy Three

At the hospital Leo was wheeled off straight away. Demi and Cael sat in the corridor with Aleesha fast asleep in the pram.

“Cael, I’m scared!” Demi wailed as Cael looked at her and saw all the tears down her face.

“Its alright Dem’s, he’s gonna be ok.”

“What if he aint! What if he never wakes up!” Demi cried as Cael pulled her into his arms. “I couldn’t live with my self Cael, I couldn’t live with out him!”

They both sat there just waiting for any news on Leo. “You’d better phone ya mum Dem’s” Cael said as Demi shook her head.

“I’ve run away remember” She said as she felt more tears in her eyes. “Supposed to bring us closer together not further apart.” Demi said as she gave a little ironic laugh.

They both suddenly turned their heads as they saw the doctor. They got to their feet and awaited the news.

“Look, Leo’s had a nasty accident, he’s stable at the moment but he’s unconscious, he hit his head in several places and his condition is quite severe, we’re doing the best we can” The doctor smiled as Demi begun to cry.

“What does that mean will he be ok?” Cael asked as the doctor sighed.

“I’m afraid I cant say at this moment” he replied as Demi cried a little louder, they both looked at her.

“Please” Cael muttered a little quieter. “He’s all she’s really got, that little baby is theirs, you gotta make him ok, for her,” Cael said as the doctor smiled.

“We really are doing all we can” he replied before walking off. Cael sighed as he ran his hand through his hair.

“Look, lets go out side year, fresh air, they’re gonna be a while yet” Cael suggested as he helped Demi up and they went out side with Aleesha.

*Next Part Demi and Cael betray Leo*

feelingyellow
26-09-2005, 17:41
wow! excellent! hope leo survives!
oh my god, demi and cael betray leo, i knew there was romance coming between those two!! :eek: can't wait for the next part, post soon!!

xcutiekatiex
26-09-2005, 19:32
oh no she betrays him :Eek: please let leo be ok!

Leo_in_ee_rules
26-09-2005, 19:37
oh no i hope leo lives!
More soon please!

xXxJessxXx
26-09-2005, 21:40
Forbidden Love Part Seventy Four

Cael and Demi were sat on the wall just thinking and talking.

“I cant stop seeing it, him running out, that car!” Demi said as she day dreamed, “Why Cael, why was he running, why didn’t he look!” She wailed as Cael sighed,

“I dunno, it aint gonna help y’know, thinking about it all. We just gotta be strong” Cael replied as Demi nodded.

“Yeah, think positive aye.” She smiled as he nodded. “You’re a great mate Cael, really, I dunno what I’d do if you weren’t here, if we’d gone there alone, if he’d left me alone.” She said feeling more tears in her eyes.

“Shhh, I’m here, I aint going no where, you really should call ya mum, or even Darren or Mickey.” He said as she shook her head.

“No, they’d try and take me home, as though it weren’t happening.” She said as she sighed again.

“Its gonna be ok, I know it is, Leo’s been through a lot aint he with his dad and everything, he can make this I know he can.” Cael smiled trying to sound hopeful for Demi even if he didn’t quite believe it him self.

“No matter what happens Dem’s, I’m here, don’t forget it alright.” He smiled as Demi looked up smiling through her tears. She was so confused, so distraught and shocked about what had just happened she didn’t know what she was doing. They both sat looking at each other for a while as they begun to move closer and closer until their lips met. They shared a quick kiss before Cael pulled away. Demi sat looking at him shocked at what she’d done.

“Oh Demi I’m, sorry really I didn’t mean it I’m sorry!” He said quickly as she just looked at him with tears in her eyes. Her face begun to wrinkle with disgust as a tear rolled down her cheek.

“No Demi please” cael sighed “I’m such an idiot!” he snapped as Demi got up quickly and ran off “Demi!” Cael called after her but she’d gone. He sighed running his hand through his hair.

Demi ran round the corner as she broke down in tears. What had she done, her boyfriend was lying in hospital and she was off kissing his best mate. He was supposed to be her friend. She couldn’t believe she could be so cruel, she was upset, confused and didn’t know what she was doing. But that didn’t give her any excuse. She sat on the floor and begun to cry to her self as she’d realised what had just happened.

Cael sat on the wall as he gathered his thoughts, He watched as Aleesha slept in her pram, Demi and Leo’s child, why did he do it, why did he ruin things for them. He liked her, he always had but that didn’t give him the right to take advantage of her in the state she was in. He shook his head as he got up and pushed Aleesha in the direction Demi had gone in.

Cael walked round the corner and saw Demi sat on the bench in tears. She looked at Cael then looked away again. He sighed and sat beside her.

“Look Demi just listen to me, I’m sorry I was an idiot and I shouldn’t of done it, it was wrong of me I know!” He went on as Demi sat just staring at the floor.

“Your with Leo I know, and you’re my mate. I’m sorry and I understand if ya wanna hate me or what ever, but I’d rather be ya friend than risk loosing you just because I like ya, but I guess its too late eh?” Cael turned as he left Aleesha with Demi, he begun to walk away but Demi called him.

“Wait, Cael, don’t go. don’t leave me on my own” She cried as Cael sat back down

“Shh its alright, he’s gonna be ok…..I told you Dem’s I aint going no where, I promise. and listen, all that stuff I said before, about us being mates and me being here for ya it still stands, if we can just put this behind us, because friendship mean so much more to me than anything else, if you can go back to how things were before.” he said as Demi nodded.

“Things can never be the same Cael, not between us two, not now, not after this!” she said a little disappointed, she’d found a real good mate in Cael, well at least she thought she had. She turned to see the heartache on his face.

“No matter how much I wish we could just turn the clock back I cant, no matter how much I wish things were ok between us they aint gonna be, sorry Cael. But it’s the way it is”

Demi didn’t want it coming between her and Leo or the friendship she has with Cael. Cael loved Demi so much but he’d rather her be his mate than anything else and risk loosing her.

*Demi cant live a lie*

feelingyellow
26-09-2005, 22:02
awww, poor Demi! Not liking Cael much anymore! Write more soon, it's fab!

lollymay
27-09-2005, 16:21
no leo cant die

kirstienod
27-09-2005, 17:26
yeh its brill! more soon please xx

Charmed
27-09-2005, 18:57
WOW!So exciting!

xXxJessxXx
27-09-2005, 18:58
Forbidden Love Part Seventy Five

They sat by Leo’s bed side as the doctors said he was beginning to recover. He’d been unconscious for a while and was slowly coming round. When he’d woken they could do some more tests to see what was really going on. The pair waited feeling rather uncomfortable.

“Leo!” Demi smiled with excitement as she saw his eyes flicker open. Cael smiled as he saw Leo waking up

“I knew you’d come round” He smiled.

“Oh Leo I’m so happy your ok” Demi smiled as she held Leo’s hand.

“Hope you bin looking after her Cael, while I’ve bin down there fighting for me life!” He teased as Demi and Cael swapped uncomfortable glances.

“Look you need to rest Leo, erm.. We’ll be out here ok, because they wanna do some tests” Demi said as she kissed Leo on the head. She quickly left the room.

“Your gonna be alright mate!” Cael smiled as he left after Demi. She sat down on the chair and felt another tear in her eye.

“I cant do it Cael, I cant look at him knowing what I’ve done” Demi cried as Cael sat beside her sighing.

“Look I’m sorry Dem’s, I’ve really messed things up I know I have. I’ve ruined things between us.” he sighed as Demi said nothing because deep down she agreed, she couldn’t look at him in the same way any more, not since the kiss.

“I gotta tell him!” Demi said as Cael turned to her looking shocked.

“What?”

“He has to know!”

“Demi you cant! It’ll kill him and by the state he’s in maybe literally” Cael snapped as Demi sighed. “He’ll hate me, he knows I like ya and he’ll pin this all on me and he’ll hate me!” Cael snapped feeling a little teary of the thought of losing Leo.

“I cant live a lie Cael, I’m sorry!”

“It was just a little kiss, I already feel I’ve lost you, that we can never go back to the way things were before, don’t let me loose him aswell!” Cael added as Demi sat looking at him as she saw that sensitive side to him again. “Please Demi” Cael pleaded as Demi thought, she didn’t want to tell Leo, but she felt she had to, she couldn’t lie to him, looking at him knowing what she knows. But she also didn’t want to hurt him. Neither can stop thinking about Leo and how they can never go back to how things was before.

*Love & frienship confuse Caels heart*

feelingyellow
27-09-2005, 20:22
awwww, don't tell him Demi, it'll break his little heart! keep it up, it's getting better and better! :)

kirstienod
28-09-2005, 14:09
awwwwwwww, poor demi and leo! more soon i hope!

eastenderfan_91
28-09-2005, 16:38
awww poor them more soon

xXxJessxXx
28-09-2005, 17:05
Forbidden Love Part Seventy Six

It was getting late and Cael was sat in the corridor with his head in his hands every now and then frantically running his hands through his ruffled hair. He watched as Demi paced up and down and walked about the corridor. She was on the phone and waiting for an answer.

“Hello… Darren its me… yeah look listen something terrible happened… there’s been an accident… no no me and Aleesha are fine…. Its Leo. He’s been knocked over by a car and its terrible Darren…” Demi was in tears by now and Cael got up and took the phone form her and put his arm round her and guided her to a seat.

“Darren?… yeah its me… look I’m here with Demi its ok, her and Aleesha are both fine… erm, look I think it’s a really good idea if you tell ya mum, Demi really needs someone right now besides me…. Yeah there here somewhere… course I’ll keep an eye on em till you get here… no worries, see ya” Cael put the phone down as he sat with Demi on the chairs.

“Ya mum’s gonna come down I think, you don’t really want me around I can see that!” Cael said as he got up and faced the wall running a hand through his hair.

“Cael listen I’m sorry, I don’t mean to take this all out on you, you’ve been a great mate..”

“Just not good enough eh?” Cael snapped interrupting her.

“No listen… through out my pregnancy you were there, when we were little you were there, when I needed you you were there, with all this your here….”

“Yeah, when ya boyfriends lying in hospital I’m there for ya by making a pass at ya, great mate, yep that’s me always thinking of me mates aye”

“Look stop it Cael! You say you’ve liked me for how long, and it aint never been an issue before, I don’t want this to come between us, I want things how they were before, I know there’s always gonna be that between us, hanging over us but I just wanna get through this” Demi sighed as she looked at Cael, he nodded.

“ Yeah me too, so if ya wanna tell him then I really aint bothered….Well of course I am but, I wont get in ya way and if you wanna hate me because I know he will then fine, I’ll just walk away!” Cael turned again to face the wall as he felt the tears forming in his eyes and he tried so hard not to let them fall. Demi sighed getting up of the chair to comfort him but she was interrupted by someone.

“Demi!” She spun round to see her mum, dad, Darren and Mickey all hurrying up the corridor. “Oh Demi love I’m sorry I’m so so sorry!” Rosie cried as she held her daughter tight.

“Glad your all right sweetheart!” Keith smiled as Mickey nodded.

“Yeah, we really are!” Mickey added. Of course none of them knew she’d planned to run away, they hadn’t even noticed as she’s only bin gone a few hours now.

“You alright mate?” Darren asked Cael as he nodded. He watched as the millers fussed over Demi and Aleesha, Demi and Cael made eye contact as they stared at each other for a while before Cael turned away again.

Cael was outside on the wall catching some fresh air as the sky begun to turn dark. He just sat thinking, one of his best mates was lying in hospital after being hit by a car, and he’d just made a pass at the other one. He’d ruined it, he and Leo could never go back to how they were, not when Demi told him. And Demi’s said they should try and get over this, that it wasn’t a big deal but they both knew things would never be the same again. Why couldn’t he have just left it, he was happy for Leo and Demi he really was, but he just felt so strongly about Demi, maybe he was just confusing friendship with love, maybe he didn’t actually love Demi he just cared for her, but he’d never get to find out because their friendship was love.

*Demi has something to tell Leo, but how will he react...*

feelingyellow
28-09-2005, 18:04
wow excellent, liking Cael being all confused! hope demi doesn't tell him! more soon, please! it's great! :D

Charmed
28-09-2005, 18:51
Is she gonna tell him?

Leo_in_ee_rules
28-09-2005, 20:17
Its great , i hope leo is ok, more soon please!

xXxJessxXx
28-09-2005, 21:08
Forbidden Love Part Seventy Seven - thanks for reading guys (just thought id say i've started another story but one of my own not based on an exisiting soap, its one i made up. not sure if i should post it. wondering how many of you would read it if i did post it?)

Leo was in hospital for a couple of weeks. He was ok and had no real major problems. He’d taken quite a fall and a bit of a bash when he fell but nothing too serious, he was lucky. The Millers were back in walford and they were still trying to keep Demi away form the hospital even though Leo was ill. Cael hadn’t seen Demi in a while. He didn’t think he ever would. Leo was still none the wiser about what happened that night, and Cael was secretly pleased, but he knew that Demi would tell him sooner or later.

“Leo” Demi muttered as she looked up at him as they sat on the grass back at the estate. “There’s something I really need to tell you” Demi said as she felt a tear in her eye, Leo looked down at her with a frown.

“I… I er… me and Cael … we kissed” Demi stuttered as Leo was still frowning a little, his face relaxed as he took his arm from around Demi and turned away feeling hurt and used. “What?…When!”

“Leo I’m sorry, please!” Demi cried

“When!” Leo repeated as Leo looked sternly at her.

“The night of the accident!” Demi said as Leo sat shocked, he was numb, cold, he got up fuming as Demi jumped up after him. “Sorry! Please Leo it was a mistake, an accident!”

“While I was laying in hospital Demi!” He snapped as Demi held her eyes shut trying not to cry. “I could have died!” he yelled as he went to walk off but Demi followed him.

“Please!”

“I thought you loved me Demi!”

“I do! I was upset, I was confused, it was a mistake!”

“He’s always liked you Demi, but I never thought he would do it, especially not when I was in hospital!”

“He’s sorry, that he messed it up, he wants to be my mate, nothing more it’s the truth!”

“So why make a pass at you then!”

“We were upset Leo! Both of us. But we’re paying, we’re paying because we’ve both lost a friend, we cant go back to how things were, there’s tension between us, he don’t wanna loose you as well Leo please!”

“You promised me Demi! We promised to never fall for anyone else!” Leo said as tears formed in his eyes.

“I don’t love him Leo!”

“Its over Dem’s, I mean it this time, its really over!” He said softly as a tear rolled down his face. He took one last look at her and walked away and Demi stood calling after him, but she just let him go knowing there was nothing more she could do.

*Can Leo stop himself fomr lashing out? What will Demi do now its all over? Will Cael resist temptation?*

feelingyellow
29-09-2005, 17:59
oooooooo fabbi, can't wait for the next part, hope leo punches cael :D

xcutiekatiex
29-09-2005, 18:37
moree please

xXxJessxXx
29-09-2005, 21:34
I posted my new script its called 'Hearts lived by being wounded' if ya wnated to read it. its my own soap so probably isnt very good. lol more of this script coming soon! :)

xXxJessxXx
30-09-2005, 20:50
Forbidden Love Part Seventy Eight (Thanks for reading and replying guys!)

Leo stormed round the estate trying to find Cael, he soon saw him on his own. Leo stormed right up to him.

“I thought you were my mate Cael, while I was lying in hospital you….” Leo snapped not even able to say it “Well have her, because I don’t want her anymore, me and her we’re over. So you be with her, just don’t let her down like I did.” Leo snapped as he felt tears in his eyes.

‘Caught up in your wishin’ well
You hopes and sadness
Take your love ’n’ promises
And make them last’

“That aint what any of us want Leo and you know it. I wanna be her mate, I wanna be your mate, she loves you not me, and I know you love her. Just let things go back to normal will ya”

“How can I! Things can never go back, and its all your fault!”

“Leo please I’m sorry mate! It was all a misunderstanding and…”

“Save it yeah Cael, save it for someone who actually gives a dam about anything you think! Because I don’t anymore!”

Cael sat on the estate thinking about everything that had gone on. He was think about how he’d lost Demi as a friend because of the stupid kiss, it was all his fault that his love for her took over his need to just be a good friend when she was down. Now he’d lost his best mate Leo as well. He sighed as he spotted Demi staggering over to him, she had a half empty bottle of vodka in one had and swinging her bag round in the other.

“Demi?” Cael said a little confused. “You bin drinking!” He said frowning as she looked at him.

“No” She giggled “Ok maybe a little!”

Cael sighed as Demi took a seat beside him on the grass. “So you like me then do ya” She said a little drunkly. Cael sighed putting his head in his hand.

“Demi look your drunk, c’mon lets get you home!”

“No, thought you wanted me, well now’s ya chance, I don’t love him no more, its you I like!” She smiled as she went in to kiss Cael but he pulled back stopping her.

“Demi ya drunk, and I yeah I like ya, but I like ya too much to just go taking advantage of ya when ya drunk like this, c’mon I’m taking you home”

“No!” She snapped as Cael lifted her up,

“I know it aint me you really want Dem’s. I just wanna be your mate alright, forget about my feelings for you, they don’t count, you’re a lovely girl demi really, but I know how you feel about me and I aint gonna try it on with ya just because of the way I feel, I wanna be ya mate Demi if you’d just forgive me!” Cael sighed as he begun to walk off with demi to try and take her home. Demi held her head in pain.

Cael took demi inside the café to wait for Mickey to come and pick her up because it was dark and late and Cael didn’t know the way. He got Demi a coffee to sober her up a bit.

“Look at me, I’m such a mess! Thanks Cael I really don’t know what came over me!” she said feeling a bit embarrassed as Cael shook his head.

“Forget about it, its what mates are for!”

“You know, some of em would have done it, tried it on when I’m in that state, why didn’t you?”

“I’ve told ya Dem’s, I respect ya, I’d rather be ya mate than anything more and risk loosing you. Besides I know how you really feel about Leo, and I know he feels the same, I know he does, I wish he could just forgive me for the mess I’ve caused.”

“I do…. Look Cael, you regret kissing me at the hospital, and I regret this. We both feel embarrassed and silly so we’re even. If we just try and forget about it all then we can move on and be mates again like before. I trust you, and tonight made me realise how much. You aint like the others Cael, so don’t go changing. Leo’ll come round, give him time your great mates and he’ll miss it just as much as you do”

*Lyrics from Goodnight girl* :heart:
*Demi tried to win back Leo... But will her plan work?*

feelingyellow
30-09-2005, 23:27
oooo fabbbi! hope she wins back leo!!

Charmed
01-10-2005, 11:05
More soon!

xcutiekatiex
01-10-2005, 17:10
more soon please

xXxJessxXx
02-10-2005, 10:28
Forbidden Love Part Seventy Nine

A couple of days later and it was Jimmy’s birthday party round at his house. He’d invited everyone Demi, Leo, Darren, Cael and all the kids from their school in their year. Demi and Cael still hadn’t sorted things out with Leo. Between them they had decided to put the past behind them, but Leo couldn’t do the same.

Demi looked in the mirror. She saw her self standing alone as she sighed. She sure hoped all this effort she’d gone to had paid off and Leo would take her back. Demi was wearing her very short pleated light denim coloured skirt. She was wearing a white strappy top, it had sequins down the front in a v shape to match the shape of the top. The top was the crinkly style that was all bunched together. She’d straightened her hair making sure it was better than ever before. Her make up wasn’t over the top and was quiet simple but still more than she normally would wear. On her feet she had pretty flip flops. She didn’t want to make the mistake of wearing heels and falling flat on her face in front of everyone, that surely wouldn’t impress Leo at all. She had a t-chain heart necklace round her neck that sparkled when she moved and she put her silver hoop earrings in too. She had a little white handbag to match her top and shoes. She sighed before turning round and heading out the door.

Demi walked into Jimmy’s house with Darren, he immediately went off to chat to his mates but Demi was looking around for Leo. This was the first time since Demi had moved away from Dagenham that she’d seen a lot of the people here. It was crowded and still Demi hadn’t spotted Leo. She was looking around when suddenly she turned to see Cael standing behind her.

“Alright …?” He asked as she nodded. “You look nice” He added as he then wondered whether it was the right thing to say after what had happened between them.

“Is he here..?” Demi asked as Cael frowned

“Who Leo…” He asked as he looked about “Yeah he’s in there with Jimmy and Darren.

“He alright?” Demi asked as Cael shrugged.

“Dunno… bit quiet but then that was probably because I was sat with em” Cael said with a little un easy laugh. “Look I’m gonna go back with em, I aint keeping me distance from me mates just because he’s throwin’ his toys out the pram” Cael said as Demi nodded. “You gonna join us?” He asked as she shook her head.

“Dunno… maybe in a bit” She smiled as Cael nodded and went back to Darren and Jimmy who were with leo. Demi looked about as she felt the odd person looking at her, they were probably wondering about the baby and everything. Demi took a deep breath as she headed into the living room, she looked over and saw them right away this time. Cael and Darren were sat on the sofa laughing as Jimmy sat on the arm of the sofa chatting to them, Leo was sat on the window sill next to them with his elbows on his knees and he was resting his head on his hands. Demi watched as Leo lifted the bottle and took a swig from it. Before he sat in the same position again.

She still loved him. More than anything. He was wearing his baggy light coloured jeans and his yellow t-shirt. His hair was all spiked up just so. that’s what Demi liked about him, its what she fell in love with. Demi just stood watching Leo from across the room. He just sat staring into space and every now and then he’d take a sip from the bottle and sit back again. Cael spotted Demi stood alone in the door way and waved for her to come over, Jimmy and Darren looked over as did Leo who was still sat resting his arms on his knees. He looked up at her as they caught each others eye. Demi begun to walk over and leo watched before he turned away not looking bothered.

“Alright Dem’s…” Jimmy asked as Demi nodded.

“Yeah thanks Jimmy” Demi smiled “Happy Birthday!” she added as jimmy smiled and gave her a hug, she gave him a kiss on the cheek with a smile.

“Ooo and a kiss! It must be me birthday!” Jimmy smiled as Demi giggled. She didn’t have feelings for him, and she didn’t intend on making leo jealous but she wasn’t with him now, and what was a little kiss on the cheek between friends. But then again, it was a little kiss on the lips between friends that got them in this mess in the first place.

*Demi speaks to a face from the past*

xcutiekatiex
02-10-2005, 12:21
oo more please this is fab

lollymay
02-10-2005, 13:53
this is really good

shannisrules
02-10-2005, 16:07
keep going its so long but sooo good

feelingyellow
02-10-2005, 16:59
awww, it's so sweet!

Gabby
02-10-2005, 18:23
awww! these are well good:D

kirstienod
02-10-2005, 18:57
cool! whos the face from the past?

xXxJessxXx
02-10-2005, 18:58
Forbidden Love Part Eighty (Thanks guys! :cheer: Only two more parts after this one!)

Demi looked over at Leo as she clutched her bottle of drink in her hand. She watched him sitting like he had for the last 15 minutes not moving, not speaking not even noticing her. Darren and jimmy were dancing and Cael was out the room, Leo was alone knocking back bottle after bottle isolating him self from the party.

Demi flopped into the sofa a little disappointed, as soon as she sat down Leo got up took a swig from his drink downing the rest in one and joined Darren and Jimmy in the middle of the room with the other people from their school and joined in dancing with them. He’d got up because Demi sat down. It was obvious. Demi sighed as she watched Jimmy, Leo and Darren all dancing together along to the music. Jimmy then begun dancing with Marie Adams, she was one of the popular girls in their year. They begun to dance closer as Marie’s side kick Kayla Morgan walked over to Leo and begun to dance with him.

Demi watched as Jimmy and Marie were all over each other and Leo and Kayla weren’t far behind. He hadn’t even given Demi a second thought, he hadn’t even looked over at her at all. Cael stood next to her with two drinks in his hands as he saw Demi staring at Leo with Kayla.

“At least he aint sat moping about aye…” Cael sighed as he smiled that his friend wasn’t sat alone in silence any more, he seemed to be getting on with things, but of course it made things worse for Demi, she got up almost knocking the drinks over Cael as she went and she flew out the room as Cael had to step back to prevent him self getting wet.

Demi sat her self on the stairs as she felt tears in her eyes, she wasn’t going to cry, not tonight, to night was supposed to be her getting leo back, but it wasn’t working, she could still see him form where she was sat, all over her he was. He just didn’t seem to care.

“Aint seen you in a while…” A voice came from beside her as she turned to her side.

“What’d you care…” Demi snapped as she turned away again looking down at the floor.

“Jesus I was only trying to be nice” He snapped as Demi ignored him. It was James, the one who had teased her at school, who had fought with Leo.

“Yeah well I aint in the mood” Demi snapped as James raised an eye brow at her short temper. Then he frowned as he followed her glare over to Leo.

“So what is it with you too…” He asked as Demi turned to him again frowning

“What…!” Demi said wondering why it was any of his business.

“Well, why aint you with him… what about the baby” James asked seeming generally concerned, or was it an act to find out the latest gossip.

“Long story…” Demi replied as she turned back to Leo.

“Well I got all night” he replied as she looked at him.

“Its over… what’s there to know” She snapped as she got up and headed for the front door. But James got up following her.

“Demi!”

They headed out side as Cael watched from the hall way. Frowning a little confused he followed them out there.

“Look your upset… you can talk to me… look all that stuff before it was stupid, I was immature I’m sorry for giving you all that grief!” He smiled as they both sat on the step outside the house.

“Really..” Demi said looking up at him hopeful with a tear in her eye. James smiled as he looked down at her.

“Yeah… really.” he smiled as the front door opened again and they turned to see Cael.

“You alright Demi?” He asked as he kept his eye on James the whole time, not even looking at Demi.

“Yeah…” she nodded as James got up.

“You coming in… its cold out here”

“What you her new boyfriend!” Jason laughed as Cael quickly turned to Demi who got to her feet.

“What you told him…!” Cael said suspiciously wondering if she’d told about their kiss.

“Nothing!” Demi snapped as James put two and two together and laughed

“So its true!”

“No….” Demi sighed noticing he was getting it all wrong.

“So that’s what’s gone on between Demi and Leo” He said as he laughed again.

“Don’t go making a scene James… he knows we’ve over it just let it rest”

“Yeah what ever!” James laughed as he headed back indoor. Demi shot Cael a cold stare as she too went back into the house, Cael sighed following them in.

*Cael's anger for Leo rises, Demi confronts the one she loves... but does he feel the same?*

xcutiekatiex
02-10-2005, 20:02
aww wiked nearly over :( more please!

Charmed
02-10-2005, 20:08
This is a great script!I don't want it to end!

Leo_in_ee_rules
02-10-2005, 20:33
Its great, i don't want it to end, is there going to be another sequel?More soon please!

xXxJessxXx
02-10-2005, 21:11
I have written a sequeal, only thing is i've kind of killed off a certain character, :o lol. but i'm wondering weather to change it, but that will mena most of the story being totally re written and changed. lol s no sure what to do but the ending of this story is left open just in case i change me mind! lol so your views would be apppriciated. lol

Forbidden Love Part Eighty - one

Demi walked back into the living room and Leo wasn’t with Kayla no more but with Kellie. She looked at him and she caught his eye. Leo looked at her while dancing with Kellie who had her back to Demi. She stood in the door watching and Leo was still staring at her. Demi turned away and looked the other way making Leo do the same. She turned back and he wasn’t looking at her any more. Demi felt so hurt he was doing this to her. He must still feel something deep in side.

Demi watched as Kellie walked away and now it was Charlene who was with Leo, he begun dancing with her like he had with Kayla and Kellie. Demi felt so betrayed though she wasn’t even with him no more.

“Look at him…” Came a voice from behind. Demi turned to see Cael. “Like he don’t even care…”

“Leave him Ca…”

“No! You came here to set things straight with him, sort things out, get him back. And look at him. He’s bin with bout everyone in a skirt!”

“Not everyone….” Demi sighed looking down at her own. Cael sighed

“He’s out of order!” He snapped as he went to walk off, Demi pulled him back

“I said leave him!” Demi snapped as Cael stopped. “Let him get on with it. I really don’t care any more!” Demi sighed as she went into the living room and sat on the sofa just thinking, staring into space as she sat alone. Cael walked in after her worried about her, he sat beside her as she sighed.

“He’s out of order Dem’s… he knows what he’s doin, forget about him… come and have a dance, play him at his own game” Cael said as Demi shook her head with a sigh.

“Don’t get mad Dem’s… Get even…!” Cael said as he got up and looked at her. With no response he went off to dance. Demi thought about it before she got up and headed into the kitchen. Demi poured her self a drink going a bit heavy on the vodka. She was pouring it into a glass and her hand was shaking. She turned to her side to see Leo which almost made her spill it as she wasn’t paying her full attention.

“Steady on… your be getting ya self drunk” Leo said with a little smile half drunk him self.

“What’d you care…” She snapped as she filled the rest of her glass which wasn’t a lot of lemonade.

“Don’t be like that Dem’s…”

“Like what!…” Demi snapped as she sipped her drink turning her nose up wincing at the taste.

“Well first ya all saying ya like me. Watching me and looking over at me… then ya all cold like this” He said as Demi put her drink down looking at him with her eye brow raised.

“Me!… You’re the one sat by ya self one minute feeling sorry for ya self… then up dancing with any girl who gives ya the eye the next!” Demi snapped as Leo looked away. “how’d ya ‘spect me to react Leo!” she snapped again as he looked at her. “I love you…” Demi added as wondered if he’d say the same. Leo sighed looking away before turning to her.

“I’m sorry Demi… But you hurt me that night… both of ya did. It just aint that easy for me to forgive. I’m just trying to get on with my life… maybe you should do the same” Leo sighed as she walked off back into the party as Demi was left hurt and devastated by what he’d just said. Demi downed the rest of her rather strong drink as she went back into the party taking a seat on the sofa. She just watched as Leo danced with more girls forgetting about her.

“He still loves ya Dem’s… its obvious he cant just turn his feelings off like that, give him time aye” Cael said going back over to her. But Demi sighed as she kept her eye on Leo.

“He can… he don’t because he’s just told me. What have I done Cael this is all my fault, he hates me, he don’t love me no more!” Demi wailed as she looked up at her friend before having one last look at Leo before she left the party in floods of tears.

*Final Part! Demi & Leo have a heart to heart... but can they sort things out before its too late!*

feelingyellow
02-10-2005, 23:01
oh my god! it's so excellent! please make them get back together, can't wait til the final part!!!! :cheer:

kirstienod
03-10-2005, 17:15
Wow! Hope they get back together!

xcutiekatiex
03-10-2005, 18:09
oh please more poor demi i hope they sort it out they belong together!

Charmed
03-10-2005, 18:51
Can't wait for the next part!

xXxJessxXx
03-10-2005, 21:01
Forbidden Love Part Eighty - Two FINAL PART! :cheer: (About the sequeal, still aint decided but if you read the message at the begining of part 81, then it'll say it a little more detail, i dunno what to choose.lol. Just wanna say thank you all for reading and replying through out the story! :thumbsup: anyway here it is.... the final part!)

~~~~

It was the following morning and Demi had gone to see Leo. She stood waiting for him to come out of the flat. she thought he was bound to come out sooner or later and it was just a matter of waiting until he did. Demi was beginning to get board as she had been sitting there for 3 hours now. She looked at her watch and sighed but then she saw him. He was coming her way and he hadn’t notice her yet. She stepped behind the wall and waited for him to come closer until she came so he couldn’t run off.

“Leo” Demi said softly as she came out from the wall Leo stopped almost instantly.

“God Demi you trying to kill me!” He said panting getting his breath back.

“What you want anyway!” he snapped as he looked at her, she looked into his eyes.

“You!” she smiled as Leo sighed looking to the floor not wanting to look in to her eyes.

“Demi don’t!” Leo said feeling the heartache all coming back to him.

“Don’t tell me you haven’t even given me a thought Leo. I know you have because I haven’t stopped thinking about you!” Demi said as Leo sighed again looking up at her. “I love you Leo!”

“Demi! You know I feel the same, but things have moved on now.”

“They haven’t, unless you let them! C’mon Leo admit it, you miss me and you miss Cael, he aint a bad person really, he means well and he’s even admitted that he wants to be my mate, just a mate!” Demi said as Leo just listened.

“It’s you I want, I mean I love Cael I aint gonna deny it, but not in the way you think, not in the way I love you. I’ve told you that before even that I think he’s just confused. We’ve been mates ages and I think he’s confused with which type of love it is he’s feeling! Remember the old days though, all of us playing out in the street, having a laugh, playing silly little games. Sticking up for you in fights, that one with James, he stuck up for the both of us didn’t he? You wont find any other mate like him again Leo, you wont find another mate that you can share all those memories with, one that you can share the past with.” Demi persuaded as she paused.

“That’s why me and him are still gonna be mates Leo, no matter what you decide I aint letting him go just like that. Because I know more than anyone else that you really need a mate, especially when the rest of the world hates ya. I don’t wanna feel like that, I don’t want him to feel like that and I don’t want you to feel like that! Then there’s Aleesha, she needs ya, she’s gonna want to see her dad when she gets older, only it’ll be so much easier if her mum and dad get on aye?”

“You promise me one thing Demi, because I love you both so much, you’ll never go off with him. Never, now matter what! and promise you’ll never go off with anyone but especially not him. Because I miss you, Aleesha and your right, even Cael. But you’ve both really betrayed me, I guess it’s a good thing we were all so close before, that I can maybe think about forgiving you now!”

“I promise Leo, really, and Cael is so sorry and so am I and we just…”

Leo interrupted her by planting a small kiss on her lips. “Shhh. I know. You’re my oldest mates and I’ve been thinking, your right, I do need ya both, so I’m sorry and I’m ready to get things back to how they were again. I’ve missed you both so much, all three of ya!” Leo smiled as demi flung her arms round him.

“I so promise Leo, you wont Regret it!”

‘never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you’

“Don’t worry about Cael, we’ve talked and he has feelings for me but he don’t wanna risk loosing me or you again, you don’t need to worry about a thing”

“Shut up before I change my mind yeah!”

‘Dreams can come true
Look at me babe I'm with you
You know you gotta have hope
You know you've got to be strong’

Demi stood holding Aleesha in her arms as Leo put his arm round her.

I could stay awake just to hear you breathing
Watch you smile while you are sleeping

The pair watched as Aleesha smiled and gurgled up at them. Demi and Leo looked on as proud parents as they watched their daughter.

While you're far away dreaming
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender

Their daughter… some thing that they’d always have together… something no one could ever come between… they were a family now…

I could stay lost in this moment forever
Every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure

nothing could go wrong!

!!!!!THE END!!!!!

*Lyrics from, Gabrielle & Aerosmith* :heart:

Charmed
03-10-2005, 21:27
oh wow!This is one of the BEST Demi and Leo scripts! :bow: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
:thumbsup:
:( Can't believe its over

shannisrules
03-10-2005, 21:28
wow brilliant so sad its the end are you doing a sequel?

charz 4 eva
04-10-2005, 16:02
awww brilliant ending wow the whole story was fantastic!

kirstienod
04-10-2005, 16:57
awwww! i cant believe that was the end! it was fantasic! i hope you do do a sequeal

lollymay
04-10-2005, 17:33
wow that was really really really good. is there going to be a sequal

feelingyellow
04-10-2005, 18:31
oh wow! what an excellent ending! this is a fab script and i loved every part of it!! hope you do a sequel, it's so great! :cheer: :D

xXxJessxXx
04-10-2005, 18:33
Thanks for all your replies guys! i have written a sequel (already written about 30 parts!) It'll be called Only Time Will Tell (propbably, title could change!)but as i said before i've killed off a certain character which i think some of you wont like, so if you really dont want him to die then i'll guess i'll have to change it, as at the begining of the story its already months after his death.lol unless you dont mind reading the story which is mainly just about Demi and others.

i didnt have any ideas for a storyline that Leo fitted in so if you have any ideas of things you'd like to see happen, they'd be very much appriciated, then i can decide whether to go ahead wiht a leo less story, or add him in in some weird way. lol

its up to you.

Charmed
04-10-2005, 18:58
I would probably like it,even if someone dies!

feelingyellow
04-10-2005, 18:59
I would probably like it,even if someone dies!

yeah me too, i'd like to see the way demi would cope with it as she seems to have forgotten all about it in eastenders. you could always bring back leo as a ghost.

Leo_in_ee_rules
04-10-2005, 19:46
i can't believe its the end, i loved this story !!!

xcutiekatiex
05-10-2005, 14:34
wow thats good please do the squeal

kirstienod
06-10-2005, 16:23
yeh.. it would still be good without leo and maybe he could back as a ghost or something as feelingyellow said

xXxJessxXx
06-10-2005, 18:14
Thanks guys, glad you liked it, you can see the sequel here. -----> Only time will tell (http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=28375)