PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's episode (11-04)

bexdatrex
11-04-2005, 20:37
I thought tonight's was okay, getting slightly tedious of the whole Tina/Johnny storyline.
Poor Demi, feel really sorry for her, it must be hard to admit that she's concerned about her dad looking after Aleesha, don't you think?
Thought Stacey and Ruby were as good as always. Do you think that Ruby does fancy Danny because I got the incline that she wasn't really interested, Stacey seems more eager than her!
Overall, 7/10 :)

barney2906
11-04-2005, 21:12
i think ruby might have a small crush on danny but I don't think it will lead to anything

Layne
11-04-2005, 21:14
Tonights eppi was ok, to be honest i'm getting bored with the whole johnny/tina thing i'm glad its over, but that was a really harsh way to dump someone you've been seeing for 10 years and whos been kept in the dark, bad johnny! :nono:
Where is everyone else??At the Moment its revolving around the millers,Trumans,allens, tina, Pat and Stacey and we get the guest apperance from danny now and again!!
I want more focus on jake and chrissie please!!!!This is the 3rd week (i think could be the 4th) that we haven't seen them!Its like they've dropped off the face of the earth, also sonia and martin,
Why do EE do this go from a few characters having a BIG storyline to just disappering!

Tonights eppi was OK though!I think Ruby fancies Danny, i mean who wouldn't ???!!! :love:
Sorry i dragged on!!
Luv ya all
Layne
x x x

Katy
11-04-2005, 22:14
i thought tonight was a really good mo had me in fits of giggles when she was flirting with minty it was hysterical.

debbi
11-04-2005, 22:43
Mo is a star isnt she :rotfl:
I agree Though I am dying to see more of Jake and Chrissie :love:
Was the last time we saw them together when they kissed ? :searchme:

hazey
12-04-2005, 00:11
i thought tonight was a really good mo had me in fits of giggles when she was flirting with minty it was hysterical.

I do feel the enders has started to improve,and I know that big Mo could do with a new story line. But I find this one not only unbelieveable,but very : silly.perhaps I have lost my sense of humour. :hmm:

daisy38
12-04-2005, 08:29
I missed the Mo and Minty bit! :(

brenda1971
12-04-2005, 09:54
It was really funny minty was getting all worried about mo fancying him

Toxic
12-04-2005, 12:11
I think the Tina & Johnny thing is getting boring, i dont really like her. Ruby & Stacey were good as always and poor Minty being hit on by Big Mo!

west_ham_rule
12-04-2005, 15:55
ruby was so exited about havin dinner with johnny u can tel he never usually does anythin wit her

*Roxy*
12-04-2005, 18:26
i thought it was good