PDA

View Full Version : Krista Sinclair (Majella Davis)

Pantherboy
22-11-2023, 21:04
Majella Davis has confirmed on Instagram that she has joined the fulltime cast with "My alter ego for the next year - Krista Sinclair":

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cz72Y-rvWyH/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=b2e37506-0257-400c-b12c-2e9b1251e242&img_index=1

And from Neighbours Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cz7FipsMsB-/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=56b0eb58-9ae9-49fb-b3e6-b724141e64d6

Also the Metro.co.uk article on Krista's return from the dead:

Neighbours spoilers: Mammoth twist in murder story as character 'returns from the dead'

https://metro.co.uk/2023/11/21/neighbours-airs-mammoth-twist-character-returns-dead-19852680/?ito=newsnow-feed

Bossy7
23-11-2023, 03:34
Great news!!! KRISTA will fit right in.

lizann
24-11-2023, 00:19
krista will probably get with byron

Bossy7
24-11-2023, 07:07
I just said the same thing!!!!
Hello BRISTA!
I think they could work as a couple.

Pantherboy
24-11-2023, 21:06
There has been a fair bit of speculation that Leo & Krista will get together. Early on in the re-boot, apparently in an interview, Tim Kano (Leo) said that Leo would be getting an upcoming love interest & that it would be someone close to Reece. So then later on when it was announced that Reece's sister, Krista would be coming to Ramsay Street, the speculation began that they would end up together. Nothing confirmed of course, but we will see & if it does eventually happen, what will Paul think of it........

Bossy7
25-11-2023, 19:51
Thanks for that update!

Guess it will be hello KEO!!!!

I love LEO! I think they will be a much cuter match then BRISTA. Plus the fact that LEO is PAULS son will add to the drama.

PAUL has always been a favourite character. Drama just follows him. He wont like the fact that LEO is with a SINCLAIR unless..... Writers give us a twist!!!

They should have PAUL take KRISTA under his wing and help with her recovery then go on to become her mentor.

Paul feels as guilty as hell for his part in the whole MEL saga it would give him the opportunity to redeem himself ( especially for TERESE....)

Back to BYRON, I just read on INSTA that we are getting BADIE, have you read about a SADIE & BYRON hook up?? I havent seen anything. Already dont like them. BYRON should be with an older woman.

Pantherboy
25-11-2023, 20:45
Thanks for that update!

Guess it will be hello KEO!!!!

I love LEO! I think they will be a much cuter match then BRISTA. Plus the fact that LEO is PAULS son will add to the drama.

PAUL has always been a favourite character. Drama just follows him. He wont like the fact that LEO is with a SINCLAIR unless..... Writers give us a twist!!!

They should have PAUL take KRISTA under his wing and help with her recovery then go on to become her mentor.

Paul feels as guilty as hell for his part in the whole MEL saga it would give him the opportunity to redeem himself ( especially for TERESE....)

Back to BYRON, I just read on INSTA that we are getting BADIE, have you read about a SADIE & BYRON hook up?? I havent seen anything. Already dont like them. BYRON should be with an older woman.

Yes, I have read about the speculation re Sadie & Byron. This rumour began with some photos of the two of them taken filming in the street. The pictures were taken from a distance & I thought the guy might have actually been JJ, but the person who took them apparently confirmed that it was Byron.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&insightstoken=bcid_rwuWDlyfM1sGheE4bFCjAhPXinaR... ..1g*ccid_C5YOXJ8z&form=ANCMS1&iss=SBIUPLOADGET&selectedindex=0&id=-436574148&ccid=C5YOXJ8z&exph=600&expw=472&vt=2&sim=11
https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&insightstoken=bcid_rympkd8fOFsGheE4bFCjAhPXinaR... ..3A*ccid_KamR3x84&form=ANCMS1&iss=SBIUPLOADGET&selectedindex=0&id=1643605095&ccid=KamR3x84&exph=600&expw=497&vt=2&sim=11
https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&insightstoken=bcid_ryzv1hHFOlsGheE4bFCjAhPXinaR... ..4M*ccid_LO%2FWEcU6&form=ANCMS1&iss=SBIUPLOADGET&selectedindex=0&id=1485948165&ccid=LO%2FWEcU6&exph=600&expw=476&vt=2&sim=1
https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&insightstoken=bcid_r4M09d.nzlsGheE4bFCjAhPXinaR... ..6E*ccid_gzT13%2BfO&form=ANCMS1&iss=SBIUPLOADGET&selectedindex=0&id=-225287237&ccid=gzT13%2BfO&exph=600&expw=496&vt=2&sim=1

Bossy7
26-11-2023, 08:16
Thanks for that info!
Cant picture BADIE at all as a couple. Will be interesting?

lizann
26-11-2023, 21:50
so no rehab or back to her daddy for krista

Pantherboy
30-11-2023, 20:07
DS article:

Neighbours star Majella Davis reveals previous roles she auditioned for
"Krista was meant to be."

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/a45999413/neighbours-majella-davis-previous-roles-auditioned/

Neighbours spoilers follow.

Neighbours actress Majella Davis is one of the new faces who joined the Australian soap since its revival on Amazon Freevee, playing the character Krista Sinclair.

While she's currently involved in scenes with her on-screen sister Reece (Mischa Barton) and Melanie Pearson (Lucinda Cowden), things could have been quite different as she actually auditioned for a few other roles previously.

In a video on the official Neighbours Instagram, Majella revealed: "I auditioned once upon a time for Nicolette Stone, and I also auditioned for Chloe once upon a time, and I guess Krista was meant to be."

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0PlFqVMF_s/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=53679f00-19df-4b39-a29a-65c96fb56d38

She also talked about how she didn't initially know that she was playing the on-screen sister of the famous The OC actress until she read the cast list and saw that they shared a surname.

"She was really excited to work with me and I was obviously really excited to work with her," she said, calling it a "a little overwhelming".

Majella added that Neighbours is her first big acting gig and that Mischa was really friendly and welcoming with her as she learnt to adjust to set.

As far as Krista's storylines are concerned, the near future will see plenty of "ups and downs" but there is a "great redemption" arc on the way for her.

There's also plenty of drama for the characters that Majella missed out on, as Nicolette will face an arrest drama in upcoming episodes, while Chloe has got a big secret she doesn't want coming out.

Neighbours releases new episodes from Mondays to Thursdays for free on Amazon Freevee in the UK and US. In Australia, the show airs from Mondays to Thursdays at 4pm on Channel 10, with a 6.30pm repeat screening on 10 Peach.

Pantherboy
11-12-2023, 20:04
DS article;

Neighbours confirms Krista Sinclair's return storyline
Krista surprises David next week.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/a46089867/neighbours-spoilers-krista-sinclair-return-story/

Neighbours has confirmed that Krista Sinclair will return to our screens next week.

Reece's troubled sister has been absent from Erinsborough in recent days while she seeks help for her problems, but she'll be back in the run-up to Christmas.

Krista recently turned to David Tanaka for support as she struggled to overcome a serious drug addiction while also recovering from pneumonia.

David tried to set Krista on a path for safe withdrawal, while Byron Stone and Leo Tanaka also got involved in helping her.

Next week, David is surprised when Krista gets in touch to let him know that she has decided to check herself out of rehab.

This concerns David, as Krista was only part of the programme for a week and a half.

David discusses the situation with his family, speculating that Krista wants to concentrate on returning to the US for her father's funeral.

Sinclair family patriarch Conrad passed away last month after suffering a stroke.

When David prepares himself to catch up with Krista, he braces himself as he's not sure what state she'll be in.

Krista arrives and her appearance takes everyone by surprise, as she seems to be doing far better than anyone anticipated ? but what are her plans for the future?

Majella Davis, who plays Krista, recently confirmed that she's a new regular for Neighbours after her character made a surprising return from the dead. This followed Krista's involvement in Neighbours' special Flashback Week.

Majella posted on Instagram: "My alter ego for the next year ? Krista Sinclair.

"Super grateful to be part of such a wonderful company. Thank you to everyone who has supported me throughout the years. It's been a long road to my first job, and it's everything I've always dreamt it would be."

Neighbours airs Krista's return on Monday, December 18.

Neighbours releases new episodes from Mondays to Thursdays for free on Amazon Freevee in the UK and US. In Australia, the show airs from Mondays to Thursdays at 4pm on Channel 10, with a 6.30pm repeat screening on 10 Peach.

Bossy7
19-12-2023, 21:25
Got to say I wasnt expecting KRISTA to be pregnant!!! Interesting twist!!! Will EDEN be told??? Will the baby survive??? They certainly threw KRISTA into a juicy SL from the get go. I think MD will do a great job with the script.

If they match KRISTA with LEO I wonder if shell be sticking around for good. It would suck for LEO if this was just another fleeting romance. Id love to see something more permanent for him. The character is being wasted at the moment.

Pantherboy
20-12-2023, 20:42
DS article:

Neighbours reveals surprise pregnancy in latest episode
One character confided in Leo.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/a46180707/neighbours-spoilers-surprise-pregnancy/

Neighbours spoilers follow from Wednesday's episode (December 20).

Neighbours has revealed a secret pregnancy storyline for show newcomer Krista Sinclair.

Krista shared her news with Leo Tanaka in Wednesday's episode after he became worried about the symptoms she was experiencing.

Viewers have seen Krista struggle with nausea in recent episodes. Her new friends in Erinsborough suspected this was linked to her withdrawal from drugs, but a surprise twist has now revealed the true story.

Krista started to feel unwell again shortly after learning that her criminal ex-boyfriend Eden Shaw wants her to visit him in jail. This sparked concern from Leo, who was helping to show Krista the ropes at Lassiters.

Leo considered calling his twin brother David, who's currently acting as Krista's sober companion. Krista stopped him by insisting that there was no need to involve David at this stage.

She explained: "I don't need David or Remi, okay? It's not withdrawal. It's morning sickness. I'm pregnant."

Sharing the full story, Krista continued: "I found out while I was in rehab. At first I was terrified and then I just suddenly felt clear ? like I finally knew what I wanted, maybe for the first time ever: to raise a new little person in a life full of love and protect them from everything that messed me up."

Krista confirmed that she doesn't plan to involve her family at this stage, although she did ask her sister Reece to give her the Lassiters job because she knew it'd help to provide a stable life for the baby.

She also vowed to keep Eden ? the baby's father ? at arm's length because she suspects he'd use the situation as a weapon against her. But is it only a matter of time before we see dangerous Eden again?

Pantherboy
20-12-2023, 20:43
DS article:

Neighbours' David Tanaka is drawn into baby storyline
He offers some difficult advice.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/a46190473/neighbours-spoilers-david-krista-baby-story/

Neighbours' David Tanaka faces a difficult conversation with Krista Sinclair about her pregnancy next week.

David shares some advice with Krista after she finally confides in him about her recent news.

Wednesday's episode (December 20) saw Krista speak to David's twin brother Leo about her pregnancy, but she made it clear that she wanted to keep everyone else in the dark for a while longer.

Next week, Krista decides that it's the right time to fill in David, who recently agreed to be her sober companion.

By this point, Krista is feeling upbeat about the future after scoring a victory in her new feud with Paul Robinson.

However, David soon spoils the celebratory atmosphere after learning that Krista was still heavily using drugs in the early stages of her pregnancy.

David tells Krista that she should speak to an expert to help prepare for any scenario with the baby.

Krista is offended and orders David to leave, clearly unwilling to have this conversation.

Later, Krista turns back to Leo for support and explains that she's scared of facing up to the possibility that she might have put her unborn baby's health at risk.

Krista makes an apology to David, who promises to stay by her side through the pregnancy ? but will she finally agree to get the expert advice he recommended?

Neighbours releases this episode on Wednesday, December 27 at 7am on free streaming service Amazon Freevee.

tammyy2j
20-12-2023, 23:16
Who is her baby's father? Holly's ex?

Pantherboy
21-12-2023, 00:09
Who is her baby's father? Holly's ex?

Yes, the ex, Eden (who is in jail) is the father.

Bossy7
21-12-2023, 00:47
Looking forward to HOLLYs reaction !

Would be great to see MELANIE & KRISTA bond again over this pregnancy.

Pantherboy
28-12-2023, 20:38
Ds article:

Neighbours' Krista Sinclair to be rushed to hospital after drink spiking mystery
Krista's sobriety is set to come into question

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/a46240215/neighbours-krista-sinclair-spiking-mystery/

Krista Sinclair's return to Ramsay Street is set to get even more tumultuous as she is rushed to hospital in devastating scenes.

Reece's troubled sister has been absent from Neighbours while seeking help for drug addiction over the Christmas period.

David Tanaka set her on a path for a safe withdrawal from the substances, and she has since checked herself out of rehab and made steps to return to her regular life.

But Paul Robinson is set to make life difficult for the recovering addict, which put her sobriety at risk in upcoming episodes of the Australian soap.

Paul has been appointed Executive Consultant of Lassiter's on behalf of Krista's rich family, who are investors in the hotel. However, Paul's son Leo is fed up with his father's treatment of Krista and tries to encourage him to be more lenient given her current circumstances.

This makes no difference as he becomes annoyed when Krista points out that Paul is the one who covered up what he thought was her murder.

Paul becomes even more irked when Krista manages to successfully run the Lassiter's Summer Nights Party with very little difficulty, despite pointing out that there are underage kids around.

The evening takes a dark turn when Krista struggles to respond to Paul's inquiry and grabs Leo for support, where it seems she has been drugged. She claims someone spiked her drink, which leads to a hasty hospital trip.

At the hospital, Remi Varga-Murphy shares David's suspicion that Krista has taken some sort of opioid. She denies ever touching any drugs, but will anyone believe her?

its.like.that
31-12-2023, 14:51
Paul drugs her?

lizann
24-01-2024, 20:31
eden out for revenge, but how is he out of prison?

Pantherboy
24-01-2024, 20:52
As the latest DS articles mention, Eden is out on bail & he now knows that Krista is pregnant with his child. How did he get the money to post bail & who told him that Krista was pregnant? Was it Paul who posted his bail & then tells him about Krista, so as to try & cause trouble between Krista & Leo? And if so, will it mean that Paul then inadvertently plays a part in David's death? We will see..........

its.like.that
24-01-2024, 23:04
I would believe so

Bossy7
25-01-2024, 00:40
Hope PAUL has nothing to do with EDEN being out!! For once I wish PAUL would be the good guy!

Pantherboy
05-02-2024, 11:45
DS article:

Neighbours' Krista Sinclair to face funeral ban after David Tanaka's death
She's not welcome at the service.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/a46637372/neighbours-spoilers-krista-david-funeral-ban/

Neighbours' Krista Sinclair faces further upset next week as she realises that she's not welcome at David Tanaka's funeral.

Krista steps aside from attending the service following a request from her boyfriend Leo Tanaka, who's grieving the loss of his twin brother.

David lost his life last week while on a holiday with Leo, Krista, Aaron Brennan and Nicolette Stone.

Krista's ex-boyfriend Eden Shaw gatecrashed the break and turned violent with Leo, sparking a tragic turn of events that culminated in David's death.

Over the next few days, David and Leo's dad Paul Robinson starts to bitterly blame Krista for what happened.

Paul points out that David would still be alive if Krista's poor choices hadn't brought Eden into everyone's lives in the first place.

When Leo talks to David's husband Aaron about this, he's shocked to learn that Aaron agrees with Paul on this one.

As Leo realises the extent of the resentment that's building towards Krista, he asks her to stay away from David's funeral ? even though Krista and David had been building a close friendship of their own.

Krista is hurt by Leo's request but she finds herself supported by the share house residents, who band together to help her through the day.

The Erinsborough newcomer is overwhelmed by the amount of support she finds from a group of people she barely knows.

Once the dust settles, will Leo regret taking his harsh stance against Krista?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Monday, February 12.

Bossy7
05-02-2024, 21:57
Its going to be interesting how the writers navigate KEO from here on. I really like them as a couple so hoping they end up together after all the drama of EDEN.

its.like.that
06-02-2024, 07:00
They will end up together. Paul's secret won't last long term and Leo will resent him like David did.

Bossy7
06-02-2024, 07:17
Im a bit over the predictable with PAUL and people turning on him. For once Id love it if PAULs bad ways stayed hidden. I dont want to see a rewash of the DAVID & PAUL saga. It would be more interesting to watch PAUL having to live with his guilt on his own.

lizann
07-02-2024, 20:10
does krista and leo move into leo's house, the share house

Bossy7
07-02-2024, 20:45
Seriously, how big is that share house?? They both have plenty of money they can stay at the hotel!

KRISTA is going to be out for blood when the truth comes out!

lizann
07-02-2024, 23:03
Seriously, how big is that share house?? They both have plenty of money they can stay at the hotel!

KRISTA is going to be out for blood when the truth comes out!

reece would be happy to out paul, imagine krista as boss paul unemployed

Bossy7
08-02-2024, 06:30
Im pretty sure PAUL cant be pushed out by Reece . His stake is too high.
I always hoped PAUL would have treated KRISTA better than how he treated REECE. Definitely not the case, is it. The SL would have been better if PAUL had become KRISTAs mentor . What now for PAUL???

Pantherboy
20-03-2024, 11:35
DS article:

Neighbours' Krista Sinclair to be rushed to hospital after Chelsea Murphy's plan
Paul stays by her side.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/a60249502/neighbours-spoilers-krista-sinclair-hospital/

Neighbours' Krista Sinclair is rushed to hospital in tense and emotional scenes next week.

Krista and her unborn baby require emergency medical attention after Chelsea Murphy's latest scheme has terrible consequences.

Next week's episodes see Chelsea turn increasingly ruthless in her attempts to steal the spotlight from Krista at Lassiters.

Chelsea is annoyed when she finds out that Krista has been asked to give a video presentation to Lassiters Worldwide about the recent Longest Lie-In event.

Determined that she should be the one to give the presentation, Chelsea sends Krista off on a convenient "errand" shortly before the scheduled slot.

Krista is tasked with checking a problem in the hotel's sauna room, but the door mysteriously locks and traps her inside.

This predicament grows more serious than anyone expected when the door to the sauna itself also gets jammed, which leads to the whole room filling with heat and humidity.

Chelsea celebrates after stepping in to lead the Lassiters presentation because Krista was nowhere to be seen.

Paul Robinson is horrified when he finds Krista unconscious in the sauna room and he calls an ambulance.

When Paul struggles to get hold of his son Leo, who's in a relationship with Krista, he decides to stay by Krista's side at the hospital.

Krista is surprised that the man who was once her enemy is now such a strong source of support to her ? but will she and the baby be okay?

Meanwhile, unaware of the full consequences of her actions, Chelsea hardens herself against her guilt as she remains focused on her goal to have Paul all to herself.

Neighbours airs these scenes on Wednesday, March 27.

Bossy7
20-03-2024, 19:14
Always wanted PAUL to take to KRISTA and mentor her. Love how this is unfolding. I hope their bond continues to strengthen and they become a solid partnership.

Bossy7
26-03-2024, 07:35
I really need KRISTA & CHELSEA to become besties!! Their chemistry is great, a real friendship would be so good between these two!

Bossy7
27-03-2024, 07:51
What a gut wrenching episode!!

I cant believe writers went this way. Poor KRISTA. This will forever bond PAUL & KRISTA.
MAJELLA is a brilliant actor!

The guilt is going to kill CHELSEA..

Pantherboy
27-03-2024, 11:49
DS article (with pictures):

Neighbours reveals emotional new scenes for Krista Sinclair
A sad time for Erinsborough's residents.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/a60312124/neighbours-spoilers-krista-sinclair-emotional-scenes/

Neighbours spoilers follow, including details from Wednesday's episode (March 27) that some readers may prefer to avoid.

The following article contains discussion of topics including baby loss that some readers may find upsetting.

Neighbours has released first-look photos showing an emotional day for Krista Sinclair and her loved ones.

Krista reflects on her tragic loss, as a memorial is held for her baby.

This week's episodes have seen Krista get trapped in the sauna room at Lassiters after being sabotaged by Chelsea Murphy.

Chelsea wanted to get Krista out of the way so she could take her place leading an important work presentation. However, her dangerous plan has ended with shocking consequences, as pregnant Krista lost her baby in Wednesday's episode (March 27).

Neighbours' new photos show a memorial service held for baby Hope, which airs in the episode on Wednesday, April 10.

Paul Robinson steps in to lead the service, having grown closer to Krista in recent weeks.

Krista's partner Leo Tanaka is also present to support her alongside friends like Melanie Pearson, Aaron Brennan, Nicolette Stone, Remi Varga-Murphy, Mackenzie Hargreaves and Haz Devkar.

The pictures also appear to show that Chelsea skips the service amid her guilt over what happened.

Scenes airing in the immediate future see Chelsea left in a panic as Paul vows to get to the bottom of how Krista became trapped.

Chelsea responds in devious fashion by lining up an unsuspecting fall guy, but this may not be enough, as Paul wants all of the unresolved questions to be addressed.

When Paul piles further pressure on Chelsea next week, she tries to pacify him by getting her sister Cara to fix the sauna.

Chelsea adds that sacked Lassiters employee Penny ? the main suspect behind the incident ? is overseas and thus unavailable to give her account of what happened.

Meanwhile, Paul's ongoing considerate behaviour towards Krista makes Leo soften towards his father despite their feud over David's death.

Paul asks Leo to move back to the penthouse, and he agrees to consider it.

A thrilled Paul points out to Chelsea that his family seems to be uniting again. When Paul adds that his ex-wife Terese Willis is about to return from her trip, Chelsea once again worries about being left out in the cold.

Bossy7
27-03-2024, 19:13
I will be interested to see how KRISTA moves forward after her loss.
MAJELLA lights up the screen. She is such a natural to watch.

I really Hope KEO is the end game and they become a solid Neighbours couple/ family. Love the chemistry with these two and Abby. Throw PAUL into the mix and we have a perfect family unit.

I hope to see PAUL become really protective of KRISTA and her biggest support.

It would be great for the whole SINCLAIR situation & business setup if in time writers make KRISTA the only other owner of LASSITERS with PAUL.

lizann
27-03-2024, 19:47
it's a shame krista lost her baby

Bossy7
28-03-2024, 00:02
it's a shame krista lost her baby

Totally devastating!!

It was such an intense episode, even better than DAVIDs death.

How good was MAJELLA! Even REMI was great in this .

Pantherboy
28-03-2024, 20:32
DS article:

Neighbours star Majella Davis responds to Krista Sinclair's tragic storyline
"I really felt safe to lean in and feel the depth of grief Krista would be feeling."

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/a60333509/neighbours-majella-davis-krista-sinclair-stillbirth-storyline/

The following article contains discussion of topics including baby loss that some readers may find upsetting.

Neighbours star Majella Davis has responded to the tragic storyline involving Krista Sinclair, which saw her character lose a baby.

Scenes aired earlier this week saw Chelsea Murphy trap Krista in a sauna room in act of spite as she wanted to lead a work presentation, with the incident having disastrous consequences as it was revealed yesterday (March 27) that Krista had lost her baby.

Davis, who made her debut on the soap last year, spoke about the emotional storyline, revealing that she prepared thoroughly in order to get in the right headspace for the traumatic scenes.

"The producers let me know about Krista's stillbirth very early on, so thankfully I had plenty of time to process and prepare for this story," she revealed. "I started by doing lots of research and listening to a lot of different experiences from mothers who had lost a child through pregnancy.

"On the actual day of filming, I had a lot of support from everyone on set so I really felt safe to lean in and feel the depth of grief Krista would be feeling. That, and we all ate a lot of chocolate that day!"

Future scenes will see Krista lean on Paul Robinson in the aftermath of the developments, with Davis revealing that the pair will share some tender scenes as Krista begins to grieve for her loss.

"I think there's something really beautiful about Paul being by Krista's side during this," she said. "She only recently lost her father, and the relationship she has with Paul kind of mirrors the relationship she had with him. It honestly just fit so perfectly that he was there for her.

"I've been very fortunate to work so closely with Stefan [Dennis]. I love playing with the power dynamics when we're in conflict, but I've got to say that the sweet stuff is really heart-warming and fun too. Hopefully we can just keep playing between the two extremes."

Bossy7
29-03-2024, 00:36
Love, love, love that this SL has brought KRISTA & PAUL together. They are brilliant on screen together. Just like KEO!! Perfect casting!

PAUL will become like a father to KRISTA and low and behold anyone who messes with her.

CHELSEAs secret may never come out or maybe just maybe PAUL will forgive her and keep her secret after everything that he has done in his life.

If the secret comes out, I want CHELSEA to be the one who finally tells KRISTA it was all her fault. Hopefully they are friends by then?

Pantherboy
01-04-2024, 07:18
Nowtolove.com.au article:

Neighbours spoilers: Will the death of Krista?s unborn child push her to the brink?
Losing hope.

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/lifestyle/neighbours-krista-unborn-dead/

TRIGGER WARNING: This article discussed pregnancy loss. Reader discretion is advised.

The memorial service for Hope is a sombre day for Erinsborough, and with Krista devastated by the loss of her baby, will the recovering addict slide off the wagon?

?It?s impossible to describe the loss of a child, and Krista [Majella Davis] is trying to do everything right by her daughter and give her the farewell she deserves,? Majella tells TV WEEK. ?She wants Hope?s memorial to be perfect.?

This week in Neighbours, Paul (Stefan Dennis) leads an emotional service for Hope, Krista?s unborn child who didn?t survive Chelsea?s (Viva Bianca) jealous plot to sabotage Krista by locking her in a sauna so she?d miss a meeting.

Krista collapsed and was rushed to hospital, but lost the baby. Now, even though she?s drowning in grief, being surrounded by friends serves as some comfort.

?Having Paul, Leo [Tim Kano] and her new community of friends there to hold her through this means everything,? Majella explains.

But both Krista and her friends worry that her former habit of using drugs and alcohol to cope in dark times will lead to her making some poor choices.

?Fear of failure as a mother is triggering for Krista,? Majella says. ?The urge to numb herself with drugs and alcohol is a learned response and it?s hard for her to know how to cope with this tragedy without them. A relapse could be catastrophic for Krista, who?s worked so hard to turn her life around and start afresh.?

Also, what will happen when Hope?s father, Eden (Costa D?Angelo) finds out about the loss of his child?

?The baby was Eden?s ticket to having control over Krista and her money,? she says. ?She?s terrified of what he might do when he learns that?s gone. She knows what he?s capable of.?

Bossy7
01-04-2024, 08:00
Nowtolove.com.au article:

Neighbours spoilers: Will the death of Krista?s unborn child push her to the brink?
Losing hope.

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/lifestyle/neighbours-krista-unborn-dead/

TRIGGER WARNING: This article discussed pregnancy loss. Reader discretion is advised.

The memorial service for Hope is a sombre day for Erinsborough, and with Krista devastated by the loss of her baby, will the recovering addict slide off the wagon?

?It?s impossible to describe the loss of a child, and Krista [Majella Davis] is trying to do everything right by her daughter and give her the farewell she deserves,? Majella tells TV WEEK. ?She wants Hope?s memorial to be perfect.?

This week in Neighbours, Paul (Stefan Dennis) leads an emotional service for Hope, Krista?s unborn child who didn?t survive Chelsea?s (Viva Bianca) jealous plot to sabotage Krista by locking her in a sauna so she?d miss a meeting.

Krista collapsed and was rushed to hospital, but lost the baby. Now, even though she?s drowning in grief, being surrounded by friends serves as some comfort.

?Having Paul, Leo [Tim Kano] and her new community of friends there to hold her through this means everything,? Majella explains.

But both Krista and her friends worry that her former habit of using drugs and alcohol to cope in dark times will lead to her making some poor choices.

?Fear of failure as a mother is triggering for Krista,? Majella says. ?The urge to numb herself with drugs and alcohol is a learned response and it?s hard for her to know how to cope with this tragedy without them. A relapse could be catastrophic for Krista, who?s worked so hard to turn her life around and start afresh.?

Also, what will happen when Hope?s father, Eden (Costa D?Angelo) finds out about the loss of his child?

?The baby was Eden?s ticket to having control over Krista and her money,? she says. ?She?s terrified of what he might do when he learns that?s gone. She knows what he?s capable of.?

Isnt EDEN in jail?? Surely he wont be able to get to KRISTA at this point?

Pantherboy
10-04-2024, 13:23
DS article:

Neighbours confirms tragic drugs relapse for Krista Sinclair.
Krista continues to struggle after baby Hope?s memorial service.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/a60451919/neighbours-spoilers-krista-sinclair-drugs-relapse/

Bossy7
11-04-2024, 00:54
DS article:

Neighbours confirms tragic drugs relapse for Krista Sinclair.
Krista continues to struggle after baby Hope?s memorial service.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/a60451919/neighbours-spoilers-krista-sinclair-drugs-relapse/

This will be tragic! MAJELLA will be brilliant in this SL too.

Im really looking forward to watching CHELSEA through this. I do hope she redeems herself and manages to really help KRISTA through this .

Pantherboy
13-05-2024, 08:13
DS article:

Neighbours confirms outcome of Leo Tanaka and Krista Sinclair story
There's more drama for the former couple next week.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/a60767419/neighbours-spoilers-leo-krista-outcome/

Neighbours' Leo Tanaka and Krista Sinclair reunite next week following a frightening new drugs-related incident.

The couple's relationship recently broke down as Krista ended things with Leo while being blackmailed over her drugs use.

Krista crumbled in the face of threats from scheming Chelsea Murphy. Although Chelsea was later dealt with, Krista and Leo have struggled to get their romance back on track.

Next week, Leo panics when he realises that his young daughter Abigail has eaten some pills from a bag that she found on the ground.

Abigail is rushed to hospital, where Remi Varga-Murphy quizzes Leo on what the pills could have been. When Leo is unable to provide any answers, Remi warns that they'll have to pump Abigail's stomach.

Battling through her guilt, Krista intervenes at the last minute and explains that the bag contained opioids, which her former drug dealer Shannon was trying to sell to her earlier on.

This allows Remi and the rest of the hospital team to administer a reversing agent, which brings Abigail back to full health.

Once Leo is satisfied that Abigail is okay, he turns his attentions to getting revenge against Shannon.

Leo tells Shannon that he has passed the drugs bag, which has her fingerprints on, to the police. He vows to personally finish her if she bothers his family or friends again.

The upsetting day takes a toll on Krista, as she feels terrible over her history with drugs causing danger for Abigail.

Leo feels differently as he praises Krista for stepping in and helping Abigail when she needed it most.

Leo confirms that he wants to make things work with Krista and they share a kiss ? much to the delight of Leo's father Paul Robinson. Can the troubled couple now start a happy new chapter?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Monday, May 20.