PDA

View Full Version : Home and Away (Aus) Spoilers 20th - 23rd November 2023

Pantherboy
14-11-2023, 11:33
Monday 20th Nov (Triple Episode)

- Can a Harper-Tane friendship flourish? Roo's concern only makes things worse. Leah's insomnia turns to paranoia.

- Roo can't live up to John's legacy. Leah turns on those closest to her. Justin's desperation leads him to danger.

- Can Bree help Leah see sense? Roo tries to tempt John back to the Surf Club.

Tuesday 21st Nov

- Alf sticks up for John Palmer. Bree reflects on her dark past. Mac takes charge of her own recovery.

Wednesday 22nd Nov

- Harper avoids Felicity. Remi tries to mend things between Eden and Levi. Mac's anxiety peaks.

Thursday 23rd Nov

- Felicity's apology tour hits the Bay. Kirby's lyrics give Justin comfort. Mackenzie fears for her health.

BTTB

Pantherboy
15-11-2023, 02:20
Thursday spoilers have been added.

Pantherboy
16-11-2023, 11:23
Promo on Leah's insomnia turning to paranoia - 'Justin and Leah love story turning into nightmare':

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YhYLRQPMh0

Ruffed_lemur
19-11-2023, 23:57
Monday 20th Nov (Triple Episode)

- Can a Harper-Tane friendship flourish? Roo's concern only makes things worse. Leah's insomnia turns to paranoia.

- Roo can't live up to John's legacy. Leah turns on those closest to her. Justin's desperation leads him to danger.

- Can Bree help Leah see sense? Roo tries to tempt John back to the Surf Club.

Tuesday 21st Nov

- Alf sticks up for John Palmer. Bree reflects on her dark past. Mac takes charge of her own recovery.

Wednesday 22nd Nov

- Harper avoids Felicity. Remi tries to mend things between Eden and Levi. Mac's anxiety peaks.

Thursday 23rd Nov

- Felicity's apology tour hits the Bay. Kirby's lyrics give Justin comfort. Mackenzie fears for her health.

BTTB

Is this Australia's last week before Christmas?

Pantherboy
20-11-2023, 01:34
Is this Australia's last week before Christmas?

No date has been announced as yet for the 2023 Season Finale, however I understand that next week (beginning Nov 27th) will be the last week for this year. The finale will be Mac being rushed in for a second emergency heart operation (see the article I have just posted in the Mackenzie thread). I am not sure whether having the triple episode last Monday (13th) & then having another triple episode again tonight (20th) due to the re-scheduling of Big Brother's timeslots has impacted the Finale date, but based on the number of yearly episodes, I think they are expecting the finale to be on Wednesday (29th) or Thursday (30th). We will know for sure when the new spoilers are released soon.

Ruffed_lemur
20-11-2023, 17:46
No date has been announced as yet for the 2023 Season Finale, however I understand that next week (beginning Nov 27th) will be the last week for this year. The finale will be Mac being rushed in for a second emergency heart operation (see the article I have just posted in the Mackenzie thread). I am not sure whether having the triple episode last Monday (13th) & then having another triple episode again tonight (20th) due to the re-scheduling of Big Brother's timeslots has impacted the Finale date, but based on the number of yearly episodes, I think they are expecting the finale to be on Wednesday (29th) or Thursday (30th). We will know for sure when the new spoilers are released soon.

Thanks! :) It all sounds very complicated.