PDA

View Full Version : kinga the singa

chance
16-08-2005, 21:46
Kinga has claimed to have lost half a stone already in her pursuit of a career in the music business.

She told today's Mirror: "I've already lost half a stone just eating carefully, since leaving the house - but I want to lose more.

"I was planning to go to Weight Watchers, but I'm worried that people will recognise me and give me hassle. I'd love to do You Are What You Eat with Dr Gillian. I think she's great and she'd teach me what I should be eating - no more junk food, drinking or smoking."

Of her singing aspirations, new manager Andy Lysandrou - one half of Truesteppers - declared: "We are going to try something along the lines of Toxic by Britney Spears, as well as a cool, credible club tune. Kinga is a talented songwriter, so we're definitely going to try something she's written herself."

Debs
17-08-2005, 00:55
4 days she lost half a stone? how did she do it? wish i could in 4 days

chance
17-08-2005, 09:35
just exagerrating i expect.

Johnny Allen
17-08-2005, 09:36
4 days she lost half a stone? how did she do it? wish i could in 4 days

Me too, oh well Good luck to her she didn't actually have a bad voice.

chance
17-08-2005, 09:44
no she didnt have a bad voice,makosi used to slate her voice cus she realised this and was jelous as he voice was one thing she couldnt use to get more publicity

$sTaCeY$
17-08-2005, 10:01
i bet she was lieing that she she lost half a stone in 4 days

.:SpIcYsPy:.
17-08-2005, 20:51
Good luck on signing Kinga but hald a stone in 4 days.. somehow I don't belive that a bit.. but she might have been eating rubbish that when she eats healthy she lost it straight away :searchme:

.:Kitz:.
17-08-2005, 21:13
good luck to her, why i'm saying this i'll never know...