PDA

View Full Version : demi blames her mum

angelblue
16-08-2005, 11:10
hi peeps i just read inside soap and apparently demi blames her mum for the death of leo she tell darren that she does and rosie goes to seek advice from dot :cheer:

samantha nixon
16-08-2005, 11:11
sounds good but would she really get advice from dot if anything it would be pauline

Luna
16-08-2005, 11:12
Poor Rosie hasn't she been through enough?

Bryan
16-08-2005, 11:15
stupid little chav! blames rosie for leos death! she needs to look in the mirro! if she hadnt taken the hereoin, and ODed, then Leo wouldnt have took the fatal dosage! god she annoys me stupid chav! burn her! kill her! ray taylor come and dispose of her once and for all! i like the millers now, except for her! demi miller you are the weakest link goodbye! (and dont come back!)

Dr. Tangliss
16-08-2005, 11:17
Awww, that's terrible. It's not Rosie's fault.

CrazyLea
16-08-2005, 11:17
sounds good. probubly more great acting from rosie

samantha nixon
16-08-2005, 11:19
i like demi but she shouldnt blame rosie

.:SpIcYsPy:.
16-08-2005, 11:48
sounds good. probubly more great acting from rosie
Yep I agree :)

Treacle
16-08-2005, 11:50
stupid little chav! blames rosie for leos death! she needs to look in the mirro! if she hadnt taken the hereoin, and ODed, then Leo wouldnt have took the fatal dosage! god she annoys me stupid chav! burn her! kill her! ray taylor come and dispose of her once and for all! i like the millers now, except for her! demi miller you are the weakest link goodbye! (and dont come back!)Charming!

Treacle
16-08-2005, 11:51
Look at the positive side of things it's going to bring the Millers into it even more and they've been fantastic lately :)

xXxJessxXx
16-08-2005, 12:39
I liked the millers right form the begining and its good to see them with some decent storylines. its sad for her to blame her mum, if she is going to blame her mum then she should also blame Keith, Trisha, Ray and maybe even mickey too. but i dont see how any one can be to blame i mean its Leo's fault he took an overdose instead of calling an ambulance for Demi, its Demi's fault for Taking an overdoes, its both thier fault for running away, its the parents and mickeys fault for keeping a secret form them, its ray and trishas fault for trying to take Leo away, its all of their fault for keeping them apart so it can keep going round and round of who is to blame, but its isnt really know ones fault and by blaming isnt going to change whats happend, so Demi shouldnt blame rosie though it must be hard for her.

Jade
16-08-2005, 12:40
stupid little chav! blames rosie for leos death! she needs to look in the mirro! if she hadnt taken the hereoin, and ODed, then Leo wouldnt have took the fatal dosage! god she annoys me stupid chav! burn her! kill her! ray taylor come and dispose of her once and for all! i like the millers now, except for her! demi miller you are the weakest link goodbye! (and dont come back!)

thats a bit harsh

kckinsmcg
16-08-2005, 13:24
hi peeps i just read inside soap and apparently demi blames her mum for the death of leo she tell darren that she does and rosie goes to seek advice from dot :cheer:
You people are all flipping out over this. Teenager always blame their parents for everything, especially their mums. Haven't you guys ever blamed something on your parents knowing full well it is your own fault? They are writing it this way so that there can be a happy ending when Demi finally comes to her senses and realizes that her mum will always be there for her. You should all be more upset about that sappy ending instead of Demi being a spoiled teenager who thinks the world revolves around her. She has to act that way for it to play out how the writers want it to. You know she will end up crying in Rosie's arms and apologizing. :crying: :crying: (insert violin music here)

Kim
16-08-2005, 13:24
No one is innocent in all of this but I'ts not all Rosie's fault, I'ts Keith, Trisha, Ray and also Demi and Leo aswell.

kckinsmcg
16-08-2005, 13:27
It never is all one person's fault, but teenagers don't always know what life is about just yet and they blame the people closest to them simply because they are there making the decisions for them.

i_luv_dennis
16-08-2005, 15:22
well if they let her see leo in the first place it would not be like this now

xXxJessxXx
16-08-2005, 16:55
i was wondering how old Shana is. i know Demi is now 14 in eastenders and was 13 when they arrived meaning she has just finished year 9.

but on her first interview it said she was 14 and going into year 10 meaning she's a year older than Demi. but does anyone know her exact DOB? juston wondering as she's a really good actress for her age.

eastenders mad
16-08-2005, 18:20
i don't blame her the parents both kept the apart so i don't blame Demi. I would probably do the same.

Jade
16-08-2005, 18:46
i don't blame her the parents both kept the apart so i don't blame Demi. I would probably do the same.

The same as Demi?

Treacle
16-08-2005, 18:48
thats a bit harshI know it's way too harsh, Demi blaming her mum would probably be a natural reaction :)

i_luv_dennis
16-08-2005, 18:50
she should

Bryan
16-08-2005, 19:23
I know it's way too harsh, Demi blaming her mum would probably be a natural reaction :)

i'd have said her dad more than anything, as its always him that stirs up the miller/taylor feud, like ray does rather than trisha, if it were up to trisha and rosie, leo and demi could have been together and lived happily ever after in chav land

Katy
16-08-2005, 19:26
, if it were up to trisha and rosie, leo and demi could have been together and lived happily ever after in chav land
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Jade
16-08-2005, 19:28
IMHO there are two prople to blame in all of this, Leo and Demi she took heroin, so did he, she was lucky, he wasnt

Bryan
16-08-2005, 19:39
IMHO there are two prople to blame in all of this, Leo and Demi she took heroin, so did he, she was lucky, he wasnt

thats true, but its only natural to blame anyone but yourslef for your own mistakes

Jade
16-08-2005, 22:01
thats true, but its only natural to blame anyone but yourslef for your own mistakes

..... when your 13/14, athough someone with a child no matter what age, should be accountable for their own mistakes

CrazyLea
16-08-2005, 22:05

i agree! it isnt rosie, keith, leos parents or anyone elses fault they didnt make them take the heroin

Jade
16-08-2005, 22:10
Its one thing to run away, most people entertain the idea at some point in their lives but to end up in a squat taking heroin?

Potato1992
17-08-2005, 09:52
demi shouldn't blame rosie but she is dealing wiv grief

i_luv_dennis
17-08-2005, 11:42
yeah

true.moon
17-08-2005, 11:45
she shouldnt blame rosie but i guess demi isnt thinking staright at the mo really

i_luv_dennis
17-08-2005, 11:50
no she is not she just lost leo and took herion

true.moon
17-08-2005, 11:51
poor girl

i_luv_dennis
17-08-2005, 11:51
i no i feel so sorry for her

kirsty_g
17-08-2005, 15:09
sounds good

Bryan
17-08-2005, 17:41
Look at the positive side of things it's going to bring the Millers into it even more and they've been fantastic lately :)

i couldn't agree more!

true.moon
17-08-2005, 17:43
me neither
they are really good and act so well you feel sorry for them!

kckinsmcg
17-08-2005, 19:38
well if they let her see leo in the first place it would not be like this now

Of course not, but remember this is a 13-year-old with a baby now. If she had not been sleeping with someone at 12 or 13 that would not have happened either. So maybe her parents were right in the beginning to try to keep them apart. Obviously it did not work, but that is a parents job...to keep kids safe, healthy, and out of as much trouble as possible. I have not met a 13-year-old in love yet who didn't beleive it would last forever and they could get married and always be happy. Maturity teaches us that that is not usually the case.

Of course once the horse has left the barn, it is a little silly to lock the barn door. The baby was already here and nothing could change that, so yeah the families should have at least let them try and raise the baby as best as they could with their help, but not on their own. Once they were on their own they couldn't take care of themselves even without Aleesha. However, one of the parents should have been smart enough to suggest there has to be a relationship between everyone involved for the sake of Aleesha. So had that happened, you're absolutely right, none of this would have happened. By the same token teenagers think they know everything and they have not had the time to learn that they don't and someone else has to be mature enough and smart enough to make decisions for them.

xXxJessxXx
17-08-2005, 20:45
yeah your right i was thinking that earlier, if Demi hadnt slept wiht leo in the first place(Which the parents couldnt be blamed for for not noticing that one happening) then Demi's relationship with leo wouldnt have been so improtant to them for the obvious reasons they wouldnt have taken it further and the baby wouldnt have been born and most probably the two would have dirfted apart or stayed together with out much fuss. as it seems the parents problems are with the others children, the taylor blame demi for ruining leos life for having the bbay and the millers blame Loe for gettign her preggers in the first place.

and like you said, once aleesha was born it woulkd have been logical to try and bring both families together instead of trying to turn the clock back and imagine it's all not really happening whcih is impossible. they werre bound to rebel sooner or later the parents should have known that, they were that age once!

alvinsduckie
17-08-2005, 21:54
pardon me--dumb question..whas a chav?
thanks

kckinsmcg
18-08-2005, 00:21
yeah your right i was thinking that earlier, if Demi hadnt slept wiht leo in the first place(Which the parents couldnt be blamed for for not noticing that one happening) then Demi's relationship with leo wouldnt have been so improtant to them for the obvious reasons they wouldnt have taken it further and the baby wouldnt have been born and most probably the two would have dirfted apart or stayed together with out much fuss. as it seems the parents problems are with the others children, the taylor blame demi for ruining leos life for having the bbay and the millers blame Loe for gettign her preggers in the first place.

and like you said, once aleesha was born it woulkd have been logical to try and bring both families together instead of trying to turn the clock back and imagine it's all not really happening whcih is impossible. they werre bound to rebel sooner or later the parents should have known that, they were that age once!

Hear, hear. Very nice way to put it! I agree 100%.

i_luv_dennis
18-08-2005, 07:56
i saw some photoes and she isnt really going to her mom ignoring her

xXxJessxXx
18-08-2005, 11:24
There is a picture on digital spy on the day she comes home, she looks so sad! awww bless her, i hope they dont rush this storyline and just forget about how Demi is feeling and coping, id like to see how she comes through it all.

CrazyLea
18-08-2005, 11:28
yeah me too!

i_luv_dennis
18-08-2005, 11:32
and me

crazygirl
18-08-2005, 14:50
isnt it for something that happened a few years ago?

xXxJessxXx
18-08-2005, 18:25
Just a question but as the funeral threads are closed i'll put it on here, but in sneak it says Demi is too ill to go to the funeral but arrives home on monday. But didnt rosie say Demi burst into tears as they left the funeral? Little confused. :confused: so did she or didnt she? :confused:

.:SpIcYsPy:.
18-08-2005, 18:26
Hmmm... Im confused too now!!

hayley
19-08-2005, 11:16
Leo's death is kind of something to do with Rosie and Keith. If they'd have let demi see leo then they wouldnt have ran away, then leo and demi wouldnt have taken drugs!!

hayley
19-08-2005, 11:18
I read that in Sneak too!! It confused me as well!! And in another issue (i cant remember if it was sneak!) wasnt there a pic of leo and phillip saying my mates cried at my funeral!?!? We didnt even see his funeral!!!

xXxJessxXx
19-08-2005, 11:23
Yeah thats funny, if we didnt see it how did they cry? lol, or what i'm thinking maybe they did film it, but as i read Keith hijacks Leo's funeral by talking about his life in care. maybe that meant they decided to show that than the funeral as they thought it was more interesting, (Dunno how though!) but that still doesnt answer what you said about his friends crying, lol. who knows! :confused:

xcutiekatiex
19-08-2005, 15:37
i like demi , and i supose when someone dies you just blame anyone but maybe she would be better blaming herself??