PDA

View Full Version : kinga slates producers

chance
15-08-2005, 13:31
Kinga has spoken of her reluctance at being forced to wear the revealing fig-leaf costume when entering BB's secret garden.

The fourth-placed finalist claimed that she was handed the skimpy bikini just fifteen minutes before going into the house. "I don't have the best body in the world and I really didn't want to go in like that, but Big Brother producers told me I wouldn't be going unless I did," Kinga told today's Mirror.

"They wouldn't even give me extra leaves to cover my tummy, so I had a couple of glasses of wine to relax. Once inside I thought drawing attention to my boobs might distract people from my weight.

"Before I went in, one of the crew said to me: 'Don't worry if they laugh, it will just be because of the costume'. But I knew and they knew people were laughing because of my weight - it just wasn't fair."

She also accused producers of exaggerating the bottle incident. "I can't believe the reaction. I was just messing around because I was tipsy, but it never actually touched me."

She added: "On Big Brother they want you to go crazy so give you loads of alcohol. And drinking makes me behave like a completely different person. So I just put the bottle between my legs, ran into the garden and did it again.

"I know I didn't even lift up my nightie. I didn't have sex in the pool or in the house, but everyone's labelling me as the slapper."