PDA

View Full Version : Cameron Diaz to adopt child?

Luna
15-08-2005, 12:07
Cameron Diaz is considering following in the footsteps of Angelina Jolie and adopting a child.

The 32-year-old actress thinks that she is now at the perfect age to start a family, but loves the idea of giving a home to a needy child.

"I would love a family," Breakingnews.ie quotes Diaz as saying. "I'm at the age where the wish for a child gets stronger. But who knows?

"I think there are a lot of children out there who need families, so I wouldn't be opposed to adopting some kids, bringing them in, giving them some love."

.:SpIcYsPy:.
15-08-2005, 12:20
Everyone is following Angelina's steps :) Now people will start doing that too :D

Trinity
15-08-2005, 12:24
Does noone in hollywood have children the old fashioned way?

And forget about angelina, this has been going on for decades! Mia Farrow & Woody Allan, Nicole kidman etc etc

15-08-2005, 12:31
Why its good to adopt!! You're helping the needy first...
Angeline latest so they say her..

Trinity
15-08-2005, 12:34
No disrespect to Angeline, but some of these celebs seem to treat children as fashion excessories.

15-08-2005, 12:39
In a way but maybe she did want to adopt a child but then the media says tis good but then it turns our opinions in the wrong way as fashion accesories. But then if you look at it that way then its like they can't adopt or can't have pets or nothing normal things we do as it will turn into an 'accesory'. Correct me if Im wrong :)

Treacle
15-08-2005, 13:53
Too many of them are starting to adopt they wouldn't want to ruin their pretty figures now would they? :)

Luna
15-08-2005, 13:55
What i dont get is they seem to be able to adopt so easily whereas if someone "normal" was to do it they are put through all these test and can sometimes take years celebs seems to get it done in months

Dr. Tangliss
15-08-2005, 15:13
I don't know what I think about it to be honest. In one respect, I think it's great that these 'stars' are adopting poor children. On the other hand, it seems like a designer accessory to have one.....

samantha nixon
16-08-2005, 10:59
i think its god that they are adopting as a lot of children want loving homes and these celebs give them and they still have t go through all the checks