PDA

View Full Version : the sunday papers!

Debs
14-08-2005, 18:51
MAKOSI,ANTHONY IN TABLOID ROW OVER POOL INCICDENT!

Anthony and Makosi have hit the Sunday tabloids today - with both telling differing tales over their infamous pool encounter.

"I know what I felt and it was definitely sex," insisted Makosi to the News of the World, before recalling details of their liason in explicit detail.

"I could feel him up against me and slowly we moved into position until we were having full sex," she said. "We weren't moving around a lot, but we were having sex. Anthony kept asking me if I'd climaxed until finally I did. It was an amazing orgasm and I really lost myself for a moment."

She added: "Afterwards we kissed and as we left the jacuzzi I whispered that we should keep this private. He nodded and agreed."

Anthony, meanwhile, emphasised to the Daily Star: "We did NOT have sex. I pleasured her and that was all. It was only when she started talking about wanting a BMW that I realised what she was really like. She is just out to make money."

Debs
14-08-2005, 18:51
Anthony has declared that he will remain friends with Craig, even after learning the truth about Craig's feelings for him.

Speaking of the tabloid coverage of their relationship, he said: "I didn't realise how badly Craig had been slighted or that he'd been called a bunny boiler."

He added: "At the end of the day it was me in the house with him and I know the real Craig. I knew he was gay - but I always thought he never had those kinds of feelings. We are still mates. I guess it just means I won't be standing next to him when I take a pee!"

Debs
14-08-2005, 18:52
Kinga has apologised to her parents for pleasuring herself with a champagne bottle.

Despite being pictured apparently inserting the object, Kinga insists that she was only joshing.

"No one could see anything. I just pretended," she told the Daily Star today. "But I am Kinga the minga after all."

She added: "My mum and dad think the world of me - but they might not like my sick sense of humour. So I will apologise to them."

Treacle
14-08-2005, 18:53
I saw it live at the time and I thought they did have sex but when he denied it I became unsure but at the end of the day if he put his tackle up there then it is sex they may not have moved around a lot or gone for it hammer and tongs but it still counts as sex.
I don't know I thought it looked that way I can't think what else they could have been doing and on the Channel 4 show they really edited a lot of it out.

xCharliex
14-08-2005, 18:56
Well Big B rung Ants parents and said they DID NOT HAVE FULL SEX as they had underwater cameras, so the reassured her there is no way Makosi could be pregnant so i cant see why people would believe Makosi

Treacle
14-08-2005, 18:59
Well Big B rung Ants parents and said they DID NOT HAVE FULL SEX as they had underwater cameras, so the reassured her there is no way Makosi could be pregnant so i cant see why people would believe MakosiI don't believe she was pregnant for a second or even thought she was. I do believe however that his thing went up her thing and in my eyes that counts as sort of sex. You could so tell on the internet stream but when it got to Channel 4 the next night all you saw was the snogging etc.

xCharliex
14-08-2005, 19:01
I don't believe she was pregnant for a second or even thought she was. I do believe however that his thing went up her thing and in my eyes that counts as sort of sex. You could so tell on the internet stream but when it got to Channel 4 the next night all you saw was the snogging etc.

I think the closest that they come to having sex was him using his hands! If she was drunk how would she know? The same with Ant, but if Big B had underwater cameras like they said then im sure they could tell

Treacle
14-08-2005, 19:03
Well on the live stream she was wrapped round him and they were kissing so they were in a position for it but we obviously couldnt see what was going on around their middle a) because it was underwater and b) because they were close together.

xCharliex
14-08-2005, 19:05
I cant say i sat and watched the live streaming my life isnt that boring to be quite honest. But either way i still (along with millions of others) thinks she lying and trying to make money out of some guy

Treacle
14-08-2005, 19:07
I cant say i sat and watched the live streaming my life isnt that boring to be quite honest. But either way i still (along with millions of others) thinks she lying and trying to make money out of some guyShe's not making money out of some guy she's making money out of the tabloids. They're happy enough to ruin peoples lives so if Makosi is telling them false information I for one am pleased for her because she's getting money from them and giving them false cr@p.

i_luv_dennis
15-08-2005, 07:37
omg why is she saying all this when it is not true

.:SpIcYsPy:.
15-08-2005, 10:28
If I was Anthony I would beat the cr@p out of her!! She still continues the acting when drama apparently follows her and she don't follow it :eek: well ti certinaly dosen't look that way!! Oh I want to slap that girl :angry:

chance
15-08-2005, 10:28
cus she is a sad desperate cow

Debs
15-08-2005, 14:46
omg why is she saying all this when it is not true

because she is a lying beach!!

Debs
15-08-2005, 14:47
If I was Anthony I would beat the cr@p out of her!! She still continues the acting when drama apparently follows her and she don't follow it :eek: well ti certinaly dosen't look that way!! Oh I want to slap that girl :angry:

he dosent need to all he has to do is sit back and watch people hate her!!