PDA

View Full Version : The TV Mag: Tv Secrets

Bryan
14-08-2005, 10:56
Here are some sneak peaks into future plots for Eastenders, plus my comments of what they may suggest:

Sharon badly wanted her dad to turn up in time for her wedding to Dennis and the old dog just about makes it - in a sense! The wedding is going brilliantly and there's a huge street party in Albert Square. But all that ends when Sam goes beserk.
Driven to distraction by cruel Chrissie, Sam smashes everything in the her path as she vows to stop Den's missus from getting away with murder.
The police arrive in force as the horrific truth about the body under the pub begins to emerge.
The future looks desperatly bleak for Sam - but mum Peggy marches to the rescue. Peggy is horrifed to hear of the trouble Sam has got herself into and summons her faithful sons for help, Grant and Phil heed the family call and soon both of the Brothers Grim are back at Peggy's side. :cheer: (about bloody time too!)

Mickey Miller heads off on a booze cruise to France with Juley (I thought he'd left the show :confused: ) Gus, Garry and Minty intending to stock up on drink for Rosie's 40th Birthday (not Denni's stag do as numerous sources have said) However Mickey also uses the trip to call on his long-lost sister Dawn. She introduces him to their dodgy dad Mike, who's played by Mark Wingett, best known as Jim Carver in The Bill.

Salsa instructor Joe becomes a regular and romance blooms with one of his dancing partners. (I have a strong suspicion this will be Pauline)

Alfie's long and winding road to romantic hapiness ends when he finally chooses between Kat and Little Mo. It's a decision that shatters the Slater family and resounds around the square.

(Now my i add my strong feeling it will be Molfie, as Kalfie wouldnt shock the Slaters or the square as they are meant to be. As we know this goes on till Xmas, and Alfie needs to get :Little Mo pregnant between now and then. And we know "he finally realises its Kat he loves" suggesting he picks Mo then Kat near christmas, does anyone else agree with my theory?)

eastenders mad
14-08-2005, 10:59
they sound good. But i wish the Mitchells would not come back

CrazyLea
14-08-2005, 11:00
i hope he picks molfie first ^_^ although he is eventually picking kat :(

CrazyLea
14-08-2005, 11:02
they sound good. But i wish the Mitchells would not come back

so im not the only one that dont want them back :)

Bryan
14-08-2005, 11:02
from the way thats worded, and putting logic and various sources together it seems as tough he will pick Little Mo now, and keep with her until xmas when he at least says he loves kat, whether she can forgive him for going with her sister we can only guess, kalfie may never get back together, we'll have to wait and see

CrazyLea
14-08-2005, 11:06
yeah i agree with you. with the way of the wording. and the fact that lil mo gets pregnant before he does (might) get with kat

BlackKat
14-08-2005, 11:41
Mickey Miller heads off on a booze cruise to France with Juley (I thought he'd left the show :confused: )

I think he's been seen going into Elstree recently -- he must come back. :searchme: I'd have thought we'd have heard when he left that it wasn't permanent -- and he's not exactly a big character so I'm not sure why they'd keep it secret. Odd. Hopefully he'll have had a knock on the head during his absence and got rid of that stupid bling talk he always used -- once you got past that he was actually an okay character, if a little one dimensional. I remember there was a scene he had with Patrick the day he left that I quite liked - I think they were talking about Paul.

I'm not sure the Little Mo being pregnant thing is true -- I think it was denied.

Kim
14-08-2005, 11:57
From that it seems as if Mo will get pregnant, but he won't be with her up until Christmas as he decides it's Kat he loves straight after he has slept with Little Mo, which dosen't seem too long away as she keeps telling Alfie that she wants their relationship to be more serious.

I've heard that the love triangle comes to an end in September and there was a Kalfie preview on the EastEnders which suggests that he will be back with Kat in mid September.

Kim
14-08-2005, 12:01
[QUOTE=BlackKat]I think he's been seen going into Elstree recently -- he must come back. :searchme: [QUOTE]

I thought he was axed as there was 'nowhere else for the character to go' :confused:

BlackKat
14-08-2005, 12:04
I thought he was axed as there was 'nowhere else for the character to go' :confused:

I think it was Kathleen Hutchison that axed him -- Kate Harwood might have thought differently to her and brought him back. I don't know -- it seems odd, while maybe they could have done more with him, I can't remember a big outcry of lost potential.

Bryan
14-08-2005, 12:05
cpould be a misprint in the article, who knows? personally i would like to see him away from the show for good, this 'bling' nonscence got on my nerves

BlackKat
14-08-2005, 12:06
cpould be a misprint in the article, who knows? personally i would like to see him away from the show for good, this 'bling' nonscence got on my nerves

But that wouldn't explain why he's been going into Elstree. :searchme:

Bryan
14-08-2005, 12:11
But that wouldn't explain why he's been going into Elstree. :searchme:

who knows we'll soon see! personally they should forget about him and have some new characters introduced, as i think dawn, joe and naomi are going to be good!

i_luv_dennis
14-08-2005, 15:13
i read them yesterday lol

Kim
14-08-2005, 15:15
i read them yesterday lol
Same here, I thought they were old news and so didn't post them.

Jade
14-08-2005, 15:19
I hope Mo's not up the duff, has there been any source for this rumour

Kim
14-08-2005, 15:20
Digital spy and Daily Mails soapwatch.

i_luv_dennis
14-08-2005, 15:57
i no lol

Treacle
14-08-2005, 20:22
Grrr @ that Alfie :mad:

hayley
14-08-2005, 21:18
I really hope Mo being pregnant is a false alarm and that it is Kat whos up the duff (unlikely though!!) If not alfie please choose Kat!!!!!!!

Jade
14-08-2005, 21:38
God not looking forward to the mo/alfie/kat nonsense comming to a stupid end, cant they all just go away, or at least a happy ending for Kat and Alfie

Kim
14-08-2005, 21:57
I really hope Mo being pregnant is a false alarm and that it is Kat whos up the duff (unlikely though!!) If not alfie please choose Kat!!!!!!!

There was a rumor that he was going to get them BOTH pregnant.

Jade
14-08-2005, 21:58
There was a rumor that he was going to get them BOTH pregnant.

Blimey!! that would be too stupid!!

Kim
14-08-2005, 22:01
God not looking forward to the mo/alfie/kat nonsense comming to a stupid end, cant they all just go away, or at least a happy ending for Kat and Alfie

The mirror confirmed that EastEnders bosses want to reunite Kat and Alfie before they leave, so at least they will be getting back together but I don't call it happily ever after.

Jade
14-08-2005, 22:12
The mirror confirmed that EastEnders bosses want to reunite Kat and Alfie before they leave, so at least they will be getting back together but I don't call it happily ever after.

It's never happily ever after in EE

Jessie Wallace
14-08-2005, 22:26
I wish they would just for once, especially with getting Kat and Alfie together again, then they can leave together.

i_luv_dennis
15-08-2005, 07:48
i no

xXxJessxXx
15-08-2005, 21:45
Mickey Miller heads off on a booze cruise to France with Juley (I thought he'd left the show :confused: ) Gus, Garry and Minty intending to stock up on drink for Rosie's 40th Birthday (not Denni's stag do as numerous sources have said) However Mickey also uses the trip to call on his long-lost sister Dawn. She introduces him to their dodgy dad Mike, who's played by Mark Wingett, best known as Jim Carver in The Bill.

Alfie's long and winding road to romantic hapiness ends when he finally chooses between Kat and Little Mo. It's a decision that shatters the Slater family and resounds around the square.

(Now my i add my strong feeling it will be Molfie, as Kalfie wouldnt shock the Slaters or the square as they are meant to be. As we know this goes on till Xmas, and Alfie needs to get :Little Mo pregnant between now and then. And we know "he finally realises its Kat he loves" suggesting he picks Mo then Kat near christmas, does anyone else agree with my theory?)

Do you know when dawn comes to our screens, as you said and i have also read its when they go to france to gte booze for rosie's 40th which if you remeber the millers came to walford on the mon 6th and rosies party was on the fri 10th werent it? so this year muct be on the 9th so dawn must come to walford before then obviously, do you know the exact date?

As for the whole alfie/mo/kat thing i hate it. i thought he choose kat straight away but that doesnt add up as yes lil mo has to gte preggers and her and alfie havnt done nothing yet have they. and you're right alfie and kat wouldnt shock any one too much as they are married. so i think your right, unless he chooses kat which shocks people a bit who thought they were over then carry's on the secret affair wiht mo gets her up tha duff then stays with kat, but thats unlikely as lil mo wouldnt do that to her sister i doubt not after alfie choose her so i think he must choose mo when he gets back.

Kim
16-08-2005, 15:44
Do you know when dawn comes to our screens, as you said and i have also read its when they go to france to gte booze for rosie's 40th which if you remeber the millers came to walford on the mon 6th and rosies party was on the fri 10th werent it? so this year muct be on the 9th so dawn must come to walford before then obviously, do you know the exact date?

As for the whole alfie/mo/kat thing i hate it. i thought he choose kat straight away but that doesnt add up as yes lil mo has to gte preggers and her and alfie havnt done nothing yet have they. and you're right alfie and kat wouldnt shock any one too much as they are married. so i think your right, unless he chooses kat which shocks people a bit who thought they were over then carry's on the secret affair wiht mo gets her up tha duff then stays with kat, but thats unlikely as lil mo wouldnt do that to her sister i doubt not after alfie choose her so i think he must choose mo when he gets back.

Ive heard he chooses Kat but then he's back with Mo before getting her pregnant and going back to Kat for good.

Bryan
16-08-2005, 19:20
well he needs to go public with mo at some point, as they've spent this time builkding up the "is - it wrong? it'll ruyin the family, kat will hate me" buisness, we need to see the drama of kat hating mo, the slaters reacting to the deceit and the gossip mungers adding their two penneth, otherwise it would have been worthless having this molfie romance at all, every story needs a conclusion, and one with everyone hating mo would be very good

Carrie Bradshaw
16-08-2005, 22:12
Were EE not criticised recently for not having enough black people? Maybe they brought Juley back, at least temporarily, because of this? :searchme:

Bryan
16-08-2005, 22:22
Were EE not criticised recently for not having enough black people? Maybe they brought Juley back, at least temporarily, because of this? :searchme:

well they brought in naomi and shes far more intresting than juley!

Jessie Wallace
17-08-2005, 00:39
I think i still need to warm to her, i'm not sure about her yet.

CrazyLea
17-08-2005, 00:44
she seems ok

Jessie Wallace
17-08-2005, 00:49
I'm just not sure about her yet, i'll let you know in a week or two.

Lizzie Brookes
17-08-2005, 09:20
The police arrive in force as the horrific truth about the body under the pub begins to emerge.

How? Does Sam march into the cellar and dig it up?

Potato1992
17-08-2005, 09:47
sounds good

Potato1992
17-08-2005, 09:47
i agree with the molfie kalfietheory

Bryan
17-08-2005, 11:48
i agree with the molfie kalfietheory

thanks! it seems logical, after all this build up of molfie being a naughty liason kat, the slaters and walford need to know and react to it in a way that provides high drama to the show

i_luv_dennis
17-08-2005, 11:48
i agree with you

kirsty_g
17-08-2005, 15:10
that sounds good